RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: How is everyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Okay, what is a "jazzy"? lol How's your blood pressure looking? Hugs, Challis Akiba wrote: Teeth. Teeth. What is it with teeth? Rob has a busted molar, went to the Dentist, it

is going to involve surgery. *I* have a busted molar, haven't been to the Dentist yet but am planning on making an appt on Monday. Can't wait to see what fun I'm in for. And I got a script for a jazzy, so working on getting that, too...Medicaid is gonna just LOVE me... If I could afford that nervefix stuff, I'd be on it. Next month perhaps...I have weaned myself off Neurontin. Mostly. Funny thing I've ben getting is these mini "head-rush"'s, when I bend down, or lie down, or stand up. It only lasts a nano-second, but it is new and it bugs me. Anyone else ever have these? Hugs Akiba -------Original

Message------- From: Sharon Marsden Date: 9/8/2007 6:58:45 PM To: mserslife Subject: How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really

helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand

made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

A power chair. Hugs Akiba -- How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

A power chair. Hugs Akiba -- How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I *think* most Dentists are using the composite now rather than the amalgam. But you can ask when you call. I would have been livid, too. In fact, I'm feeling kinda cranky reading this. lol Challis |}onna wrote: And I've been sitting here recently contemplating my decision several years back to let my teeth go bad to the point that the dentist would HAVE to pull them, and give me a

denture.. Might not have been such a good decision after all.. Cause now I've got a mouthful of gumline cavities that need to be fixed.. At the time the decision was a well thought out one... But I think I might have been just a tad... oh heck.. who am I trying to kid here.. I was a TON bent out of shape... LOL... Went to the dentist for repairs.. Told him about having MS, and me NOT wanting more amalgam fillings.. I wanted composite (white), and that I knew they could use composite in molars because I had at least one molar that had a composite filling... He told me "No problem"... Scheduled me for two fillings on the upper left side... (and that's what I had the money with me for.. my co-pay for two fillings)... Once in the chair, he decided to do the WHOLE upper left side... from the middle of the front back.. So I'm thinking, okay, we can do this.. he's got the time, and he'll take payments on the other co-pays..etc... Once he had everything drilled out and prepped for the fillings.. the S.O.B. starts mixing up AMALGAM material... I said.. "I thought we discussed this, and that we were going to do COMPOSITE fillings?".. His reply... "There's such a minimal amount of mercury in the amalgam these days, you don't have to worry".. I could have strangled him on the spot.. or at the very least ended his baby producing days!!! I was livid!!! But.. there I sit, with all these places that need fillings.. it's January or February.. so you KNOW what the cold air hitting them would be like, not to mention any food at all, hot or cold.. maybe even luke warm... I had NO

choice but to let him complete the fillings.. But I swore when leaving the office that there would be absolutely NO more dentists trips until the teeth needed pulling, and then I'd get dentures.. thus ending the mouthful of mercury, possibly leeching into my system making my symptoms worsen.. Fact remains, I'm going to have to accept amalgam fillings if I want to get my teeth fixed.. because I'm betting that any dentist will tell me yup.. composites it is.. but when it comes down to the wire.. they'll mix up amalgam.. except for the front teeth that will get the composite... grrrrr... At least other than the sore spots I get on my tongue from the one molar that lost it's filling completely, I haven't gotten a tooth ache........... yet... That is the ONE type of pain I cannot live with.. Heaven forbid I develop TN if it's

anything like a toothache... I really do feel for Sharon and Kate and all they are going through with that stuff... |}onna How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the

broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

I *think* most Dentists are using the composite now rather than the amalgam. But you can ask when you call. I would have been livid, too. In fact, I'm feeling kinda cranky reading this. lol Challis |}onna wrote: And I've been sitting here recently contemplating my decision several years back to let my teeth go bad to the point that the dentist would HAVE to pull them, and give me a

denture.. Might not have been such a good decision after all.. Cause now I've got a mouthful of gumline cavities that need to be fixed.. At the time the decision was a well thought out one... But I think I might have been just a tad... oh heck.. who am I trying to kid here.. I was a TON bent out of shape... LOL... Went to the dentist for repairs.. Told him about having MS, and me NOT wanting more amalgam fillings.. I wanted composite (white), and that I knew they could use composite in molars because I had at least one molar that had a composite filling... He told me "No problem"... Scheduled me for two fillings on the upper left side... (and that's what I had the money with me for.. my co-pay for two fillings)... Once in the chair, he decided to do the WHOLE upper left side... from the middle of the front back.. So I'm thinking, okay, we can do this.. he's got the time, and he'll take payments on the other co-pays..etc... Once he had everything drilled out and prepped for the fillings.. the S.O.B. starts mixing up AMALGAM material... I said.. "I thought we discussed this, and that we were going to do COMPOSITE fillings?".. His reply... "There's such a minimal amount of mercury in the amalgam these days, you don't have to worry".. I could have strangled him on the spot.. or at the very least ended his baby producing days!!! I was livid!!! But.. there I sit, with all these places that need fillings.. it's January or February.. so you KNOW what the cold air hitting them would be like, not to mention any food at all, hot or cold.. maybe even luke warm... I had NO

choice but to let him complete the fillings.. But I swore when leaving the office that there would be absolutely NO more dentists trips until the teeth needed pulling, and then I'd get dentures.. thus ending the mouthful of mercury, possibly leeching into my system making my symptoms worsen.. Fact remains, I'm going to have to accept amalgam fillings if I want to get my teeth fixed.. because I'm betting that any dentist will tell me yup.. composites it is.. but when it comes down to the wire.. they'll mix up amalgam.. except for the front teeth that will get the composite... grrrrr... At least other than the sore spots I get on my tongue from the one molar that lost it's filling completely, I haven't gotten a tooth ache........... yet... That is the ONE type of pain I cannot live with.. Heaven forbid I develop TN if it's

anything like a toothache... I really do feel for Sharon and Kate and all they are going through with that stuff... |}onna How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the

broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

I don't hate the Dentist! LOL But then, when I was a little girl, after every Dental visit my Mother would take us to Baskin & Robbins. My Mom was scared to death of the Dentist and I guess she felt guilty for us going? It worked out well for us. LOL I'm glad you found the old Neurontin to get you through. I'm sorry to hear that your PCP is leaving. He's pretty much been your medical anchor through all of this, hasn't he? I hope the new PCP is at least as good as he is. HUGS, Challis cassandra workmn wrote: Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean down. I am and will be very careful. I am going to look for that nerve fix stuff.What happened was I called in for my 600mg.neurontins.Didnt hear back from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a call.Found out the neuros on vacation and the message said to call pcp for meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it all out it was late.Luckily I found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was beginning to worry.I dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp is leaving practice and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last day is the 28th.:(And im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch my pcp to a lady in the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about your tooth and the TN.Sounds awful. I

will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol.I think all of us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats gonna be a nightmare.She isterrified of any kind of docs.lol.hugz,cassySharon Marsden wrote: > Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin. It is a seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too quickly it can throw you into seizures. This doc is very disabled with Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin "poison". I don't know about that but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it. I'm hoping the Nerve Fix really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely. I used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared up again. I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and the infection in that jaw. hugs))) Sharon This email is a natural hand made

product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on> my second round of

> antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its>

individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. > http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.> __________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

I don't hate the Dentist! LOL But then, when I was a little girl, after every Dental visit my Mother would take us to Baskin & Robbins. My Mom was scared to death of the Dentist and I guess she felt guilty for us going? It worked out well for us. LOL I'm glad you found the old Neurontin to get you through. I'm sorry to hear that your PCP is leaving. He's pretty much been your medical anchor through all of this, hasn't he? I hope the new PCP is at least as good as he is. HUGS, Challis cassandra workmn wrote: Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean down. I am and will be very careful. I am going to look for that nerve fix stuff.What happened was I called in for my 600mg.neurontins.Didnt hear back from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a call.Found out the neuros on vacation and the message said to call pcp for meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it all out it was late.Luckily I found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was beginning to worry.I dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp is leaving practice and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last day is the 28th.:(And im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch my pcp to a lady in the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about your tooth and the TN.Sounds awful. I

will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol.I think all of us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats gonna be a nightmare.She isterrified of any kind of docs.lol.hugz,cassySharon Marsden wrote: > Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin. It is a seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too quickly it can throw you into seizures. This doc is very disabled with Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin "poison". I don't know about that but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it. I'm hoping the Nerve Fix really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely. I used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared up again. I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and the infection in that jaw. hugs))) Sharon This email is a natural hand made

product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on> my second round of

> antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its>

individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. > http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.> __________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Challis! I wouldnt hate the dentist either if I got baskin robbins! Lol.lol.

Now thats a good mommy! I am so bummed. Ya. If it wernt for my pcp I wouldnt be

this far in almost having a dx. He is a sweet caring man. He is only in his late

30 & #39;s early 40 & #39;s so I have no clue why hes leaving. I will find out

though on the 18th. I made an appt. Just to find out.lol. And of course say

goodbye.:( There is another pcp in his office and they said I could call my

insurance to see if I could have her. Im really hoping so. Fingers crossed. Lol.

Any news with your having the mri or spinal? Hows your new meds goin? And how

have you been feeling?

hugz,cassy

Smyelin groovy wrote:

> I don't hate the Dentist!  LOL  But then, when I was a little

girl, after every Dental visit my Mother would take us to Baskin & Robbins.  My

Mom was scared to death of the Dentist and I guess she felt guilty for us

going?  It worked out well for us.  LOL   I'm glad you found the old Neurontin

to get you through.   I'm sorry to hear that your PCP is leaving.  He's pretty

much been your medical anchor through all of this, hasn't he?  I hope the new

PCP is at least as good as he is.   HUGS, Challis   cassandra workmn

<payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean

down. I am and will be very careful. I am going to look for that nerve fix

stuff.What happened was I called in for my 600mg.neurontins. Didnt hear back

from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a call.Found out the neuros on vacation and

the message said to call pcp for meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it

all out it was

late.Luckily I found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was

beginning to worry.I dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp

is leaving practice and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last

day is the 28th.:(And im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch

my pcp to a lady in the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about your

tooth and the TN.Sounds awful. I

> will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol. I think all of

us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats gonna be a

nightmare.She is terrified of any kind of docs.lol. hugz,cassy Sharon Marsden

wrote: > Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin.  It is a

seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too

quickly it can throw you into seizures.  This doc is very disabled with

Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin " poison " .  I don't know about that

but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it.  I'm hoping the Nerve Fix

really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely.  I

used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared

up again.  I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and

the infection in that jaw.  hugs))) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made

> product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual

character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.    

How is everyone?   I'm doing okay

here.  My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on

> my second round of

> > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my

Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix.  I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really

helping me.  We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the

Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and

has her " spells " where she doesn't feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go

outside.  I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the

night!  I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and

turned until 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for

the half off sale at Goodwill!   I got some wonderful books and other stuff. 

Now I'm home and recovering from my day.  I hope all of you have had a great

day! hugs)) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

variations in spelling and grammar enhance its >

> individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or

defects.     Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for

kids.   >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

_Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

> http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.

Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. > ____________ _________ _________

_________ _________ _________ _ Choose the right car based on your needs. Check

out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/

> Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search

> that gives answers , not web links.

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's

Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Guest guest

this far in almost having a dx. He is a sweet caring man. He is only in his late

insurance to see if I could have her. Im really hoping so. Fingers crossed. Lol.

have you been feeling?

hugz,cassy

Smyelin groovy wrote:

the message said to call pcp for meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it

all out it was

beginning to worry.I dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp

my pcp to a lady in the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about your

Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin " poison " .  I don't know about that

here.  My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on

> my second round of

night!  I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Guest guest

have you been feeling?

hugz,cassy

Smyelin groovy wrote:

all out it was

> my second round of

>

____

Guest guest

I hope he's not leaving for a "problem"... like with his health or family's. I'm glad you're going in to find out why he's leaving. Then you can tell me. LOL No word yet on my appointment dates for the MRI or Spinal Tap. Still waiting. I will be having the mammogram in a couple hours though. lol I'm still liking the Amantadine a lot. I started the Sertraline, but that didn't go as well. I'm waiting now and not taking it. I'm going to give it another try, but I want to wait a little bit, then I'll take half the rx'd dose and work my way up if all goes well. It made me too sleepy when I took it in the morning, then at night I was waking all night long and the last night my legs hurt so bad and I could not keep still. When I stopped taking it, I didn't have any of the trouble. <shrug> I took Zoloft

before and had no trouble back then. This is the generic for Zoloft. When I called the Neuro's office to mention it and ask, they said to keep takign it for two weeks because it takes about that long to "kick in". lol Uhm, okay, but what about the side effects I'm having? lol Challis cassandra workmn wrote: Hi Challis! I wouldnt hate the dentist either if I got baskin robbins! Lol.lol. Now thats a good mommy! I am so bummed.

Ya. If it wernt for my pcp I wouldnt be this far in almost having a dx. He is a sweet caring man. He is only in his late 30 & #39;s early 40 & #39;s so I have no clue why hes leaving. I will find out though on the 18th. I made an appt. Just to find out.lol. And of course say goodbye.:( There is another pcp in his office and they said I could call my insurance to see if I could have her. Im really hoping so. Fingers crossed. Lol. Any news with your having the mri or spinal? Hows your new meds goin? And how have you been feeling?hugz,cassySmyelin groovy wrote: > I don't hate the Dentist! LOL But then, when I was a little girl, after every Dental visit my Mother would take us to Baskin & Robbins. My Mom was scared to death of the Dentist and I guess she felt guilty for us going? It worked out well for us. LOL I'm glad you found the old Neurontin to get you through. I'm sorry to hear that your PCP is

leaving. He's pretty much been your medical anchor through all of this, hasn't he? I hope the new PCP is at least as good as he is. HUGS, Challis cassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean down. I am and will be very careful. I am going to look for that nerve fix stuff.What happened was I called in for my 600mg.neurontins. Didnt hear back from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a call.Found out the neuros on vacation and the message said to call pcp for meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it all out it waslate.Luckily I found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was beginning to worry.I dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp is leaving practice and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last day is the 28th.:(And im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch my pcp to a lady in the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about

your tooth and the TN.Sounds awful. I> will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol. I think all of us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats gonna be a nightmare.She is terrified of any kind of docs.lol. hugz,cassy Sharon Marsden wrote: > Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin. It is a seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too quickly it can throw you into seizures. This doc is very disabled with Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin "poison". I don't know about that but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it. I'm hoping the Nerve Fix really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely. I used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared up again. I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and the infection in that jaw. hugs))) Sharon This

email is a natural hand made> product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on > my second

round of> > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

>> individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. > http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/ > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search > that gives answers , not web links. > __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy

with an Edge to see what's on, when. http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222

Guest guest

I hope he's not leaving for a "problem"... like with his health or family's. I'm glad you're going in to find out why he's leaving. Then you can tell me. LOL No word yet on my appointment dates for the MRI or Spinal Tap. Still waiting. I will be having the mammogram in a couple hours though. lol I'm still liking the Amantadine a lot. I started the Sertraline, but that didn't go as well. I'm waiting now and not taking it. I'm going to give it another try, but I want to wait a little bit, then I'll take half the rx'd dose and work my way up if all goes well. It made me too sleepy when I took it in the morning, then at night I was waking all night long and the last night my legs hurt so bad and I could not keep still. When I stopped taking it, I didn't have any of the trouble. <shrug> I took Zoloft

before and had no trouble back then. This is the generic for Zoloft. When I called the Neuro's office to mention it and ask, they said to keep takign it for two weeks because it takes about that long to "kick in". lol Uhm, okay, but what about the side effects I'm having? lol Challis cassandra workmn wrote: Hi Challis! I wouldnt hate the dentist either if I got baskin robbins! Lol.lol. Now thats a good mommy! I am so bummed.

Ya. If it wernt for my pcp I wouldnt be this far in almost having a dx. He is a sweet caring man. He is only in his late 30 & #39;s early 40 & #39;s so I have no clue why hes leaving. I will find out though on the 18th. I made an appt. Just to find out.lol. And of course say goodbye.:( There is another pcp in his office and they said I could call my insurance to see if I could have her. Im really hoping so. Fingers crossed. Lol. Any news with your having the mri or spinal? Hows your new meds goin? And how have you been feeling?hugz,cassySmyelin groovy wrote: > I don't hate the Dentist! LOL But then, when I was a little girl, after every Dental visit my Mother would take us to Baskin & Robbins. My Mom was scared to death of the Dentist and I guess she felt guilty for us going? It worked out well for us. LOL I'm glad you found the old Neurontin to get you through. I'm sorry to hear that your PCP is

leaving. He's pretty much been your medical anchor through all of this, hasn't he? I hope the new PCP is at least as good as he is. HUGS, Challis cassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean down. I am and will be very careful. I am going to look for that nerve fix stuff.What happened was I called in for my 600mg.neurontins. Didnt hear back from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a call.Found out the neuros on vacation and the message said to call pcp for meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it all out it waslate.Luckily I found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was beginning to worry.I dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp is leaving practice and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last day is the 28th.:(And im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch my pcp to a lady in the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about

your tooth and the TN.Sounds awful. I> will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol. I think all of us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats gonna be a nightmare.She is terrified of any kind of docs.lol. hugz,cassy Sharon Marsden wrote: > Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin. It is a seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too quickly it can throw you into seizures. This doc is very disabled with Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin "poison". I don't know about that but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it. I'm hoping the Nerve Fix really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely. I used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared up again. I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and the infection in that jaw. hugs))) Sharon This

email is a natural hand made> product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on > my second

round of> > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

>> individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. > http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool. http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/ > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search > that gives answers , not web links. > __________________________________________________________Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Lynn:I see the oral surgeon on the 19th. I will be SO glad to get it over with! Petunia is feeling better now--not so wobbly. She is perkier but is very tired. loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone?To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix > is working or not. > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and > actually function during the

night! I took her out to go > potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some > wonderful books and other stuff. > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you > have had a great day!> > hugs))> Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Choose the right car based on

your needs. Check out Yahoo! > Autos new Car Finder tool.> http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/ May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Guest guest

Hi Lynn:I see the oral surgeon on the 19th. I will be SO glad to get it over with! Petunia is feeling better now--not so wobbly. She is perkier but is very tired. loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone?To: mserslife@yahoogrou ps.com> I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix > is working or not. > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and > actually function during the

night! I took her out to go > potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some > wonderful books and other stuff. > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you > have had a great day!> > hugs))> Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> Choose the right car based on

your needs. Check out Yahoo! > Autos new Car Finder tool.> http://autos. yahoo.com/ carfinder/ May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

Lynn

Guest guest

Might not have been her feeling guilty for making you go.. It might have been your reward FOR going and being good...

With Earl, we took him to the dentist with us before his first appointment.. and let him watch (thank goodness nothing made us Ouch!).. the dentist explained what he was doing and all sort of things.. It was a good thing for Earl.. he didn't mind the dentist, and his dentist, who happened to specialize in children, just loved him.. he was the only kid or pretty much so the only kid who would climb up in the chair, throw his head back and open as wide as he could.. without being asked.. LOL

But I remember one trip in particular that cost me a bundle... Sealing his baby molars and regular dental work was never a problem.. and even this trip wasn't a major behavior problem other than him getting a little anxious.. well a whole lot anxioux... Earl was ALWAYS a mouth breather (might have stemmed from those sponges he shoved up his nose when he was much younger).. and this particular trip required a pulpotomy (a root canal on a baby tooth more or less)... which required a rubber dam, around the tooth they were working on.. that in turn covered his whole mouth as well!... and you could see him from time to time trying not to panic, because.. being a mouth breather, he didn't feel like he was getting enough air... That one cost me in excess of $60.00 for a Nintendo game on the way home... I kept telling him that if he could hold on just a few minutes more with the rubber dam in place, I'd get that game he wanted.. (and was hoping that I would be able to find it in a store.. it was a big seller)..

All I got from a dentist trip was the walk back to the schoolhouse afterward.. LOL.. and the time missed from class...

|}onna

How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on> my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. > http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.> __________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Guest guest

Might not have been her feeling guilty for making you go.. It might have been your reward FOR going and being good...

With Earl, we took him to the dentist with us before his first appointment.. and let him watch (thank goodness nothing made us Ouch!).. the dentist explained what he was doing and all sort of things.. It was a good thing for Earl.. he didn't mind the dentist, and his dentist, who happened to specialize in children, just loved him.. he was the only kid or pretty much so the only kid who would climb up in the chair, throw his head back and open as wide as he could.. without being asked.. LOL

But I remember one trip in particular that cost me a bundle... Sealing his baby molars and regular dental work was never a problem.. and even this trip wasn't a major behavior problem other than him getting a little anxious.. well a whole lot anxioux... Earl was ALWAYS a mouth breather (might have stemmed from those sponges he shoved up his nose when he was much younger).. and this particular trip required a pulpotomy (a root canal on a baby tooth more or less)... which required a rubber dam, around the tooth they were working on.. that in turn covered his whole mouth as well!... and you could see him from time to time trying not to panic, because.. being a mouth breather, he didn't feel like he was getting enough air... That one cost me in excess of $60.00 for a Nintendo game on the way home... I kept telling him that if he could hold on just a few minutes more with the rubber dam in place, I'd get that game he wanted.. (and was hoping that I would be able to find it in a store.. it was a big seller)..

All I got from a dentist trip was the walk back to the schoolhouse afterward.. LOL.. and the time missed from class...

|}onna

How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on> my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its> individual character and beauty and in no way are to > be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. >> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat? > Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. > http://tv.yahoo. com/ > Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.> __________________________________________________________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Guest guest

|}onna

Guest guest

Hi Trista:I think the Nerve Fix is worth a try for anyone. I took one at bedtime last night and I didn't have a certain type of leg pain that I usually have. I'm going to try that again tonight to see what happens. I think my dog does sense when I'm not feeling good but this is different. She has truly worried me this time but she is feeling better now. I keep thinking what would I do if she died while we were renting where we are? I want to be in our own home so my faithful dog can be buried on our own property. Petunia has helped me up many times when I've fallen. She would get this look on her face, her eyes would narrow and start blinking fast and she would steady herself and let me grab her to lift up. She's a special dog and has been

with me through so much. She's traveled over 10,000 miles with me! Lived in the backwoods of Alaska.... she's a trooper. Thanks for asking about her Trista.loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Hi Trista:I think the Nerve Fix is worth a try for anyone. I took one at bedtime last night and I didn't have a certain type of leg pain that I usually have. I'm going to try that again tonight to see what happens. I think my dog does sense when I'm not feeling good but this is different. She has truly worried me this time but she is feeling better now. I keep thinking what would I do if she died while we were renting where we are? I want to be in our own home so my faithful dog can be buried on our own property. Petunia has helped me up many times when I've fallen. She would get this look on her face, her eyes would narrow and start blinking fast and she would steady herself and let me grab her to lift up. She's a special dog and has been

with me through so much. She's traveled over 10,000 miles with me! Lived in the backwoods of Alaska.... she's a trooper. Thanks for asking about her Trista.loveSharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sharon, Petunia sounds like good therapy for you. A service dog, not trained to be one. When I was a kid, we had a huge black Great Dane named Crackers. He was very gentle, but if anyone tried to mess with me or my grandparents he'd show his teeth and growl. Kind of like a cop pulling his jacket to the side, so you can see his gun. LOL. Anyways, his mom's name was Penelope. My aunt called her Poony. She reminds me of your dog, the way you described her. When Crackers died, my grandparents were away visiting relatives in Missouri. We had to put him down, when the vet found that he had cancer all over. It was hard, but the worst part was leaving him at the vets, instead of bringing him home to be buried. We have a pet cemetary out in the back yard. He was just to big for us to manage. :(

I'd love to have a bigger dog in the house, but it's just too much work with me being ill, and having 4 children. I hope you get enough good years with Petunia, so that you are on your own property.

Gentle hugs,

~*Trista*~

CFIDS/FM ~ Educate yourself.My disabling chronic illness is more real, than your imaginary medical expertise!

How is everyone?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.14/999 - Release Date: 9/10/2007 5:43 PM