RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: How is everyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Cassy:Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin. It is a seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too quickly it can throw you into seizures. This doc is very disabled with Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin "poison". I don't know about that but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it. I'm hoping the Nerve Fix really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely. I used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared up again. I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and the infection in that jaw. hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on

my second round of

antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to

be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

>

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the edge of your seat?

Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

http://tv.yahoo. com/

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Thank you for the prayers, Val. I have been praying for you also. In fact last week I was trying to think of a way to get you here for a month's visit. You know a nice long vacation away from your your current situation. I would love to make the trip there again. It is so beautiful, the trip and the destination. The last time I went was on the back of a Goldwing motorcycle. Nice. I could probably find a way to make the trip but not two months in a row.

Yes, I do feel better this morning; the sinuses are back to normal, the arms are better and there is just discomfort with occasionial pain in the left leg.

I am so sorry that you and Tom both had a hard day yesterday. I do not babysit except for emergency anymore but I do enjoy the kids being around. The majority of my grandchildren are almost grown now anyway.

Again, yes I need to lose weight. I do carry my weight well, but to be at the weight the chart says I need to lose at least 65 pounds but at that weight I look sick. LOL The weight I used to look and feel the best is 45 pounds away but I would settle for 33 pounds .

Prayers and hugs come your way, even if I do not tell you.

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

How is everyone?> To: mserslife > > > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-> the-gums > > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better > since I've > > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. > I > > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. > We'll see > > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the > Nerve Fix > > is working or not. > > > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and > has her > > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me > up at 3 > > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get > up and > > actually function during the night! I took her > out to go > >potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and > turned until > > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left > just before > > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got > some > > wonderful books and other stuff. > > > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope > all of you > > have had a great day!> > > > hugs))> > Sharon> > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations > > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > character and > > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________ > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > > Autos new Car Finder tol.> > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/> > > May you always find > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES > Lynn > > Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God> > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> -------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release > Date: 9/7/07 4:40 PM> May you always find

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Guest guest

Thank you for the prayers, Val. I have been praying for you also. In fact last week I was trying to think of a way to get you here for a month's visit. You know a nice long vacation away from your your current situation. I would love to make the trip there again. It is so beautiful, the trip and the destination. The last time I went was on the back of a Goldwing motorcycle. Nice. I could probably find a way to make the trip but not two months in a row.

Yes, I do feel better this morning; the sinuses are back to normal, the arms are better and there is just discomfort with occasionial pain in the left leg.

I am so sorry that you and Tom both had a hard day yesterday. I do not babysit except for emergency anymore but I do enjoy the kids being around. The majority of my grandchildren are almost grown now anyway.

Again, yes I need to lose weight. I do carry my weight well, but to be at the weight the chart says I need to lose at least 65 pounds but at that weight I look sick. LOL The weight I used to look and feel the best is 45 pounds away but I would settle for 33 pounds .

Prayers and hugs come your way, even if I do not tell you.

Lynn

How is everyone?> To: mserslife > > > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-> the-gums > > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better > since I've > > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. > I > > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. > We'll see > > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the > Nerve Fix > > is working or not. > > > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and > has her > > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me > up at 3 > > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get > up and > > actually function during the night! I took her > out to go > >potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and > turned until > > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left > just before > > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got > some > > wonderful books and other stuff. > > > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope > all of you > > have had a great day!> > > > hugs))> > Sharon> > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations > > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > character and > > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________ > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > > Autos new Car Finder tol.> > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/> > > May you always find > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES > Lynn > > Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God> > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> -------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release > Date: 9/7/07 4:40 PM> May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

Thank you, Trista. You are so sweet.

Lynn How is everyone?> To: mserslife > > > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-> the-gums > > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better > since I've > > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. > I > > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. > We'll see > > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the > Nerve Fix > > is working or not. > > > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and > has her > > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me > up at 3 > > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get > up and > > actually function during the night! I took her > out to go > >potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and > turned until > > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left > just before > > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got > some > > wonderful books and other stuff. > > > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope > all of you > > have had a great day!> > > > hugs))> > Sharon> > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations > > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > character and > > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________ > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > > Autos new Car Finder tol.> > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/> > > May you always find > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES > Lynn > > Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God> > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> -------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - > Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM> May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

Thank you, Trista. You are so sweet.

Lynn How is everyone?> To: mserslife > > > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-> the-gums > > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better > since I've > > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. > I > > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. > We'll see > > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the > Nerve Fix > > is working or not. > > > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and > has her > > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me > up at 3 > > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get > up and > > actually function during the night! I took her > out to go > >potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and > turned until > > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left > just before > > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got > some > > wonderful books and other stuff. > > > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope > all of you > > have had a great day!> > > > hugs))> > Sharon> > > > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations > > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual > character and > > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________ > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > > Autos new Car Finder tol.> > http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/> > > May you always find > HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES > Lynn > > Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God> > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> -------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - > Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM> May you always find

Lynn

Guest guest

yup.. my email is donnaisalwayz@...

|}onna

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/2007 4:40 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/2007 4:40 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM

Guest guest

yup.. my email is donnaisalwayz@...

|}onna

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM

Guest guest

Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean down. I am and will be very careful. I

am going to look for that nerve fix stuff.What happened was I called in for my

600mg.neurontins.Didnt hear back from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a

call.Found out the neuros on vacation and the message said to call pcp for

meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it all out it was late.Luckily I

found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was beginning to worry.I

dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp is leaving practice

and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last day is the 28th.:(And

im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch my pcp to a lady in

the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about your tooth and the

TN.Sounds awful. I will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol.I

think all of us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats

gonna be a nightmare.She is

terrified of any kind of docs.lol.

hugz,cassy

Sharon Marsden wrote:

> Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin.  It is a

seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too

quickly it can throw you into seizures.  This doc is very disabled with

Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin " poison " .  I don't know about that

but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it.  I'm hoping the Nerve Fix

really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely.  I

used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared

up again.  I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and

the infection in that jaw.  hugs))) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made

product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual

character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.    

How is everyone?  

I'm doing okay here.  My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as

painful since I'm on

> my second round of

> antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my

Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix.  I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really

helping me.  We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the

Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and

has her " spells " where she doesn't feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go

outside.  I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the

night!  I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and

turned until 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for

the half off sale at Goodwill!   I got some wonderful books and other stuff. 

Now I'm home and recovering from my day.  I hope all of you have had a great

day! hugs)) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

> individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> be considered flaws or defects.     Got a little couch potato? Check out

fun summer activities for kids.  

>>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the

edge of your seat?

> Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

> http://tv.yahoo. com/

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user

panel and lay it on us.

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder

tool.

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Guest guest

Hi Sharon. Thanks! I know I have to wean down. I am and will be very careful. I

am going to look for that nerve fix stuff.What happened was I called in for my

600mg.neurontins.Didnt hear back from neuro or pharmacy so gave them a

call.Found out the neuros on vacation and the message said to call pcp for

meds.So I did that but by the time I figured it all out it was late.Luckily I

found some old pills that were 400 and 300 mgs.Phew.I was beginning to worry.I

dont have any increased pain though.I just found out my pcp is leaving practice

and im bummed out about that.Hes such a good doc.His last day is the 28th.:(And

im goin to see him on the 18th.I will be trying to switch my pcp to a lady in

the same office.Just hope it all works out. Sorry about your tooth and the

TN.Sounds awful. I will be praying you feel better soon.I hate the dentist.lol.I

think all of us here do.lol.I gotta take Gabby.She got some rotted tooth.Thats

gonna be a nightmare.She is

terrified of any kind of docs.lol.

hugz,cassy

Sharon Marsden wrote:

> Cassy: Be sure to go down very slowly on the Neurontin.  It is a

seizure med and I've heard from a doctor that if you just quit or go down too

quickly it can throw you into seizures.  This doc is very disabled with

Transverse Myelitis and he calls Neurontin " poison " .  I don't know about that

but I know it's helped my TN pain when I get it.  I'm hoping the Nerve Fix

really will work for the TN and then I can be off the Neurontin completely.  I

used to take 3200 mg. a day and had weaned down to 1300 mg. when the TN flared

up again.  I think that the TN is aggravated right now by my broken molar and

the infection in that jaw.  hugs))) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made

product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual

character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.    

How is everyone?  

I'm doing okay here.  My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as

painful since I'm on

> my second round of

> antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my

helping me.  We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the

Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and

has her " spells " where she doesn't feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go

outside.  I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the

night!  I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and

turned until 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for

the half off sale at Goodwill!   I got some wonderful books and other stuff. 

Now I'm home and recovering from my day.  I hope all of you have had a great

day! hugs)) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

> individual character and beauty and in no way are to

> be considered flaws or defects.     Got a little couch potato? Check out

fun summer activities for kids.  

>>

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready for the

edge of your seat?

> Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

> http://tv.yahoo. com/

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user

panel and lay it on us.

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder

tool.

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/

Guest guest

I think it might be from the sinus infection...Doc gave me a script for Claritin, haven't filled it yet because I haven't gone into town. I usually have pretty good BP...but yes, I have had very low BP in the past (as low as 70/40) so I Do know that feeling lol... Hugs Akiba -- Re: How is everyone? Oops.. didn't read through it all... that "head-rush" might be blood pressure related... and mine were from low blood pressure when I got them... If my blood pressure hits 140 over 80.. we're looking at some severe high blood pressure for me.. because I run normally something like 107 over 70 or so... but then I make up for it in body temperature.. lol.. that runs 99.6 instead of 98.6... My youngest runs even lower than that.. when he hits 101.. he's cooking like we would be at 104... |}onna How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

I think it might be from the sinus infection...Doc gave me a script for Claritin, haven't filled it yet because I haven't gone into town. I usually have pretty good BP...but yes, I have had very low BP in the past (as low as 70/40) so I Do know that feeling lol... Hugs Akiba -- Re: How is everyone? Oops.. didn't read through it all... that "head-rush" might be blood pressure related... and mine were from low blood pressure when I got them... If my blood pressure hits 140 over 80.. we're looking at some severe high blood pressure for me.. because I run normally something like 107 over 70 or so... but then I make up for it in body temperature.. lol.. that runs 99.6 instead of 98.6... My youngest runs even lower than that.. when he hits 101.. he's cooking like we would be at 104... |}onna How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Guest guest

Akiba, what font do you use?

~*Trista*~

CFIDS/FM ~ Educate yourself.My disabling chronic illness is more real, than your imaginary medical expertise!

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. he's13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.12/997 - Release Date: 9/9/2007 10:17 AM

Guest guest

Akiba, what font do you use?

~*Trista*~

CFIDS/FM ~ Educate yourself.My disabling chronic illness is more real, than your imaginary medical expertise!

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. he's13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.12/997 - Release Date: 9/9/2007 10:17 AM

Guest guest

Tempus sans ITC size 14. Hugs Akiba -- Re: How is everyone? Akiba, what font do you use? ~*Trista*~ CFIDS/FM ~ Educate yourself.My disabling chronic illness is more real, than your imaginary medical expertise! How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. he's13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Guest guest

Thanks. :)

~*Trista*~

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My ol dog, etunia, is sick again. he's13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

Guest guest

Wow Akiba! Your getn a power chair? Is your insurance helping to pay for it? I

am going to ask for an rx once im dx & #39;d. Even if my insurance will only help

some I have got to get one. I hardly leave my house these days.Its to difficult

with my cane or walker. Do you notice any difference with not using neurontin? I

have cut down alot and havnt noticed any difference. I am beginning to think I

didnt even need it. Who knows. Maybe my pain and weird thingys arnt nerve

issues.

hope your havn a good weekend.

hugz,cassy

Akiba wrote:

> I was only taking 300 mg a day. A jazzy is a power

chair. Hugs (getting very tired even though it is a good 2 hours before my

usual bedtime) Akiba   -- How is everyone?   I'm doing okay here.  My bad tooth (the

broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of

antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my

helping me.  We'll see when I start

weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old

dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and has her " spells " where she doesn't

feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside.  I'm not used to having to

get up and actually function during the night!  I took her out to go potty and

then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15

and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill!   I got

some wonderful books and other stuff.  Now I'm home and recovering from my day. 

I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon   This email is a natural

hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or

defects.     Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for

kids.   > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Ready

for the

edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.

com/  

>

____

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545433

Guest guest

Please tell me that is NOT what's going around these days? A cousin had one, and so did her hubby.. the boss told me that something was going around.. and I felt somewhat like a cold was coming on this past Friday... and now you tell me that you've got a sinus infection too.. I don't think I've ever had one.. but doesn't a pretty nasty headache that won't go away come along with that? And I had chills yesterday.. I don't want to get sick.. whaaaa

|}onna

How is everyone?

Guest guest

How is everyone?

Guest guest

How is everyone?

Guest guest

How is everyone?

Guest guest

nne~ I know where Sparkill is. It's not real close to me, but given the size of NY,

it is relatively close.

Glad to hear Chuck is feeling better. His sugars have been pretty good, then?

Sounds as if Dr. Ta is ontop of things; so that's a blessing. Is this doc, however,

an MS specialist? I don't know about neuros in general, but it was my understanding,

that many MS docs would try and get someone on a MS med to help slow the pro-

gression...but perhaps that is only in the case of a definite dx., not just probable or

possible.

love and blessings to you and Chuck~kate

Hi Kate,

The lapghans/shawls will be going to the Dominican Sisters in Sparkill, NY. I will keep the knolls in mind when we are done with the Dominican Sisters. I will mention them to my friend.

Chuck feels a little better. He checks his sugar one day in the morning and next time is the following night and so on. Dr Ta, the neuro said as long as he is doing ok we should keep on going as he is. If anything happens then we will go to more tests or maybe one of the MS drugs.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Guest guest

Hi Kate,

Yes his sugar levels have been good. When he had his A1C levels checked last month they went from 13.? to 5.7. They like them to be under 7 so that was a great imrpovement for him.

Dr Ta is a neuro but seems to have an awful lot of MS, Parkinson patients.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Guest guest

Hi Kate,

Yes his sugar levels have been good. When he had his A1C levels checked last month they went from 13.? to 5.7. They like them to be under 7 so that was a great imrpovement for him.

Hugs

nne

Guest guest

Hi Kate,

Hugs

nne

Guest guest

Okay, what is a "jazzy"? lol How's your blood pressure looking? Hugs, Challis Akiba wrote: Teeth. Teeth. What is it with teeth? Rob has a busted molar, went to the Dentist, it

is going to involve surgery. *I* have a busted molar, haven't been to the Dentist yet but am planning on making an appt on Monday. Can't wait to see what fun I'm in for. And I got a script for a jazzy, so working on getting that, too...Medicaid is gonna just LOVE me... If I could afford that nervefix stuff, I'd be on it. Next month perhaps...I have weaned myself off Neurontin. Mostly. Funny thing I've ben getting is these mini "head-rush"'s, when I bend down, or lie down, or stand up. It only lasts a nano-second, but it is new and it bugs me. Anyone else ever have these? Hugs Akiba -------Original

Message------- From: Sharon Marsden Date: 9/8/2007 6:58:45 PM To: mserslife Subject: How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really

helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand

made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.