RemedySpot.com

Re: How is everyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sharon,

Happy to hear that your tooth seems better. Prayers that it stays that way.

We are doing pretty good. Chuck's stomach has been a little upset today. But not enough to keep him down.

I am doing ok. A friend of mine emailed me the other day. She was the one that found the nursing home that I made the 220 lapghans for. She found a convent in NY that has older nuns in an infirmary and some in assisted living. She asked if she paid for yarn and shipping if I would be willing to make lapghans and or shawls. I told yes :-) So thats how some of time is going to be spent.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

Check out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

The Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/2007 4:40 PM

nne! You have such a servant heart! You are amazing! Where in NY? Do you know

yet, nne? I live real close to a group called knoll--priests and nuns. They were

I believe, mainly missionaries to China, and there are active ones, and a nursing home

where the older priests and nuns live.

I hope Chuck's stomach is feeling better! Does he have to check his sugars every day,

nne? Is there any more plans for MRIs or other testing to try and get an MS dx

for him?

blessings

sweet dreams, love, kate

How is everyone?

I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/2007 4:40 PM

Teeth. Teeth. What is it with teeth? Rob has a busted molar, went to the Dentist, it is going to involve surgery. *I* have a busted molar, haven't been to the Dentist yet but am planning on making an appt on Monday. Can't wait to see what fun I'm in for. And I got a script for a jazzy, so working on getting that, too...Medicaid is gonna just LOVE me... If I could afford that nervefix stuff, I'd be on it. Next month perhaps...I have weaned myself off Neurontin. Mostly. Funny thing I've ben getting is these mini "head-rush"'s, when I bend down, or lie down, or stand up. It only lasts a nano-second, but it is new and it bugs me. Anyone else ever have these? Hugs Akiba -- How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day!hugs))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Hi Kate,

The lapghans/shawls will be going to the Dominican Sisters in Sparkill, NY. I will keep the knolls in mind when we are done with the Dominican Sisters. I will mention them to my friend.

Chuck feels a little better. He checks his sugar one day in the morning and next time is the following night and so on. Dr Ta, the neuro said as long as he is doing ok we should keep on going as he is. If anything happens then we will go to more tests or maybe one of the MS drugs.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

How is everyone?

Hi Akiba. What is a jazzy? I am cutting back on the neurontin and havnt felt any

worse. Im wondering just how bad I need it. Guess I will see. Seems ok for now.I

have only taken 1800 mg instead of 2400. I called for my refill and turned out

my neuro was on vacation so I had to call my primary. I think it was to late

when he got the message. I hope your head rushs go away. How many mg. Were you

taking?

hugz,cassy

Akiba wrote:

> Teeth. Teeth. What is it with teeth? Rob has a busted molar,

went to the Dentist, it is going to involve surgery. *I* have a busted molar,

haven't been to the Dentist yet but am planning on making an appt on Monday.

Can't wait to see what fun I'm in for. And I got a script for a jazzy, so

working on getting that, too...Medicaid is gonna just LOVE me... If I could

afford that nervefix stuff, I'd be on it. Next month perhaps...I have weaned

myself off Neurontin. Mostly. Funny thing I've ben getting is these mini

" head-rush " ' s, when I bend down, or lie down, or stand up. It only lasts a

nano-second, but it is new and it bugs me. Anyone else ever have these? Hugs

Akiba   -- How is everyone?  

I'm doing okay here.  My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as

painful since I'm on my second round of

antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my

Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix.  I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really

helping me.  We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the

Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and

has her " spells " where she doesn't feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go

outside.  I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the

night!  I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and

turned until 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for

the half off sale at Goodwill!   I got some wonderful books and other stuff. 

Now I'm home and recovering from my day.  I hope all of you have had a great

day! hugs)) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty

and in no way are to

be considered flaws or defects.     Got a little couch potato? Check out fun

summer activities for kids.  

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____Ready for the edge of your seat?

Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

http://tv.yahoo.com/

Hi Akiba. What is a jazzy? I am cutting back on the neurontin and havnt felt any

worse. Im wondering just how bad I need it. Guess I will see. Seems ok for now.I

have only taken 1800 mg instead of 2400. I called for my refill and turned out

my neuro was on vacation so I had to call my primary. I think it was to late

when he got the message. I hope your head rushs go away. How many mg. Were you

taking?

hugz,cassy

Akiba wrote:

> Teeth. Teeth. What is it with teeth? Rob has a busted molar,

went to the Dentist, it is going to involve surgery. *I* have a busted molar,

haven't been to the Dentist yet but am planning on making an appt on Monday.

Can't wait to see what fun I'm in for. And I got a script for a jazzy, so

working on getting that, too...Medicaid is gonna just LOVE me... If I could

afford that nervefix stuff, I'd be on it. Next month perhaps...I have weaned

myself off Neurontin. Mostly. Funny thing I've ben getting is these mini

" head-rush " ' s, when I bend down, or lie down, or stand up. It only lasts a

nano-second, but it is new and it bugs me. Anyone else ever have these? Hugs

Akiba   -- How is everyone?  

I'm doing okay here.  My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as

painful since I'm on my second round of

antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my

Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix.  I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really

helping me.  We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the

Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and

has her " spells " where she doesn't feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go

outside.  I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the

night!  I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and

turned until 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for

the half off sale at Goodwill!   I got some wonderful books and other stuff. 

Now I'm home and recovering from my day.  I hope all of you have had a great

day! hugs)) Sharon   This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty

and in no way are to

be considered flaws or defects.     Got a little couch potato? Check out fun

summer activities for kids.  

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

Hi nne. Your an angel. I bet they are going to be so happy when they get

the afgans. That is so so very sweet. I hope Chuck feels better. I will say a

prayer for him and you too. Hope you both have a good weekend.

hugz,cassy

nne Svihlik wrote:

> Hi Sharon,

> Happy to hear that your tooth seems better. Prayers

> that it stays that way.

>  

> We are doing pretty good. Chuck's stomach has been

> a little upset today. But not enough to keep him down.

>  

> I am doing ok. A friend of mine emailed me the

> other day. She was the one that found the nursing home that I made the 220

> lapghans for. She found a convent in NY that has older nuns in an infirmary

and

> some in assisted living. She asked if she paid for yarn and shipping if I

would

> be willing to make lapghans and or shawls. I told yes :-) So thats how some of

> time is going to be spent.

> Hugs

> nne

> Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life http://www.geocitie

s.com/chucky5741 /breastcancerpat ients.html

>  

> Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer http://health. group.yahoo. com/group/

AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancer

>  

> Angel Feather Loomer www.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. com

>  

> Check out my other ornaments at www.geocities. com/chucky5741/ bcornament.

html

>  

> The Cancer Club www.cancerclub. com

> How is everyone?

> I'm doing okay here. 

> My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on

> my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since

> I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix.  I think/I hope

> the Nerve Fix is really helping me.  We'll see when I start weaning back

> down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not.  My old

> dog, Petunia, is sick again.  She's 13 and has her " spells " where she

> doesn't feel well.  She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside.  I'm not

> used to having to get up and actually function during the night!  I took

> her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned

until

> 4 a.m.  I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half

> off sale at Goodwill!   I got some wonderful books and other

> stuff.  Now I'm home and recovering from my day.  I hope all

> of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon

>  

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight

> variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and

beauty

> and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

>  

>  

> Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer

> activities for kids.

> No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free

> Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date:

> 9/7/2007 4:40 PM

>

____

Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

I was only taking 300 mg a day. A jazzy is a power chair. Hugs (getting very tired even though it is a good 2 hours before my usual bedtime) Akiba -- How is everyone? I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round ofantibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are tobe considered flaws or defects. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. > __________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/

Sorry to say this has been a bad day for me. I am having trouble moving. The leg pain has spread and gotten worse and I have not strength. It has rained most of last night and off and on today. Of course that does not agree with my sinuses. My arms feel heavy and achy. It should be better tomorrow.

I did get some good news late yesterday. My blood test results are in and I have improved my cholesterol, total of 210, and trigliserides are down by about 200 points. I still have trouble with my sweet tooth, but I am working on it. I even lost a few pounds since my last visit.

I am glad your pain is letting up, Sharon. When is your dentist appointment?

Is there any thing you can give Petunia to help her get over this spell?

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn How is everyone?To: mserslife > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix > is working or not. > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and > actually function during the night! I took her out to go > potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some > wonderful books and other stuff. > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you > have had a great day!> > hugs))> Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > Autos new Car Finder tool.> http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/ May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

So sorry, lynn~

I'm lifting you in prayer. Physically, today was pretty rough on me also. I spent all of Friday with my daughter and her children. I was babysitting for her. I didn't have a way back home, so I had to wait for my DH to pick me up after he got off work. Normally, that would have worked out fine, but a riot broke out at the university, and pepper spray was involved. DH got maced from the breeze blowing it back into his face. Another officer fell and hurt his knee really bad, and a female student had to be sent to the hospital due to an asthma attack brought on by the mace. Hubby didn't come and get me untill 6:00am this morning. So, on top of being out in the heat all day yesterday, trying to keep my nerves in check with the kids, where jacked up on, I don't know what, I didn't get any sleep untill I came home. I slept for 5 hours and woke up so stiff and sore, I couldn't believe it.

I hope you are feeling better when you wake up tomorrow. Wow! You've lost weight? Did you need to? Sure wish I could do something about mine. I'm thinking that I'm just destined to be fat. Oh well...

Love and blessings...Val

How is everyone?To: mserslife > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix > is working or not. > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and > actually function during the night! I took her out to go >potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some > wonderful books and other stuff. > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you > have had a great day!> > hugs))> Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > Autos new Car Finder tol.> http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/07 4:40 PM

This is an awesome thing to do. What a blessing you are! I hope Chuck is feeling better.

~*Trista*~

CFIDS/FM ~ Educate yourself.My disabling chronic illness is more real, than your imaginary medical expertise!

nne Svihlik wrote: > Hi Sharon, > Happy to hear that your tooth seems better. Prayers > that it stays that way. > > We are doing pretty good. Chuck's stomach has been > a little upset today. But not enough to keep him down. > > I am doing ok. A friend of mine emailed me the > other day. She was the one that found the nursing home that I made the 220 > lapghans for. She found a convent in NY that has older nuns in an infirmary and > some in assisted living. She asked if she paid for yarn and shipping if I would > be willing to make lapghans and or shawls. I told yes :-) So thats how some of > time is going to be spent. > Hugs > nne > Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life http://www.geocitie s.com/chucky5741 /breastcancerpat ients.html > > Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer http://health. group.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancer > > Angel Feather Loomer www.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. com > > Check out my other ornaments at www.geocities. com/chucky5741/ bcornament. html > > The Cancer Club www.cancerclub. com > How is everyone? > I'm doing okay here. > My bad tooth (the broken-at-the- gums one) is not as painful since I'm on > my second round of antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since > I've increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I think/I hope > the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see when I start weaning back > down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix is working or not. My old > dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her "spells" where she > doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 a.m. to go outside. I'm not > used to having to get up and actually function during the night! I took > her out to go potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before 7 for the half > off sale at Goodwill! I got some wonderful books and other > stuff. Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all > of you have had a great day! hugs)) Sharon > > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight > variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty > and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. > > > Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer > activities for kids. > No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free > Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: > 9/7/2007 4:40 PM > __________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM

Lynn,

I'll be praying that you feel better soon.

~*Trista*~

CFIDS/FM ~ Educate yourself.My disabling chronic illness is more real, than your imaginary medical expertise!

How is everyone?To: mserslife > I'm doing okay here. My bad tooth (the broken-at-the-gums > one) is not as painful since I'm on my second round of > antibiotics. My Trigeminal Neuralgia is much better since I've > increased my Neurontin and I'm back on Nerve Fix. I > think/I hope the Nerve Fix is really helping me. We'll see > when I start weaning back down on the Neurontin if the Nerve Fix > is working or not. > > My old dog, Petunia, is sick again. She's 13 and has her > "spells" where she doesn't feel well. She woke me up at 3 > a.m. to go outside. I'm not used to having to get up and > actually function during the night! I took her out to go >potty and then after I got back to bed I tossed and turned until > 4 a.m. I got up at 6:15 and my DIL and I left just before > 7 for the half off sale at Goodwill! I got some > wonderful books and other stuff. > > Now I'm home and recovering from my day. I hope all of you > have had a great day!> > hugs))> Sharon> > This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations > in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and > beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.> > > > > > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! > Autos new Car Finder tol.> http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/May you always find HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES Lynn Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.10/995 - Release Date: 9/8/2007 1:24 PM

Val, praying that you are feeling better soon also.

~*Trista*~

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.9/994 - Release Date: 9/7/07 4:40 PM

I'm glad your tooth is a little better. I'm thinking of trying the Nerve Fix for Steve and I. He has Peripheral Neuropathy.

I'm sorry your dog isn't feeling well. Does she feel bad, when she senses you feeling bad?

~*Trista*~

How is everyone?

Lynn and Val I am sorry you both aren't feeling well. You are in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Hugs

nne

Hugs

nne

nne,

I have some yarn.. that was purchased to make a full size afghan a few years back.. and like many other things..I started it.. but never finished... It's a varigated fall color scheme yarn... I think there's 3 maybe 4 of those large pound skeins in a bag, in the back bathroom.. If you'd like those to include in your lapghan project.. let me know.. I'd be more than happy to ship them to you, if they can be put to good use.. I'd even join you in the project.. cept I can't crochet anymore.. for some reason I have to be able to "feel" the yarn to turn it into something.... and I don't "feel" the yarn anymore... :(

I used to love to crochet huge afghans in the winter.. I'd watch TV while crocheting, and the afghan kept me warm while doing so... LOL

|}onna

How is everyone?

nne,

I have some yarn.. that was purchased to make a full size afghan a few years back.. and like many other things..I started it.. but never finished... It's a varigated fall color scheme yarn... I think there's 3 maybe 4 of those large pound skeins in a bag, in the back bathroom.. If you'd like those to include in your lapghan project.. let me know.. I'd be more than happy to ship them to you, if they can be put to good use.. I'd even join you in the project.. cept I can't crochet anymore.. for some reason I have to be able to "feel" the yarn to turn it into something.... and I don't "feel" the yarn anymore... :(

I used to love to crochet huge afghans in the winter.. I'd watch TV while crocheting, and the afghan kept me warm while doing so... LOL

|}onna

How is everyone?

Oh wow Donna that would be GREAT!!! Would you please send me your email address and then I will send you our home address. I really really appreciate it!

Hugs

nne

How is everyone?

Oh wow Donna that would be GREAT!!! Would you please send me your email address and then I will send you our home address. I really really appreciate it!

Hugs

nne

How is everyone?

And I've been sitting here recently contemplating my decision several years back to let my teeth go bad to the point that the dentist would HAVE to pull them, and give me a denture..

Might not have been such a good decision after all.. Cause now I've got a mouthful of gumline cavities that need to be fixed..

At the time the decision was a well thought out one... But I think I might have been just a tad... oh heck.. who am I trying to kid here.. I was a TON bent out of shape... LOL...

Went to the dentist for repairs.. Told him about having MS, and me NOT wanting more amalgam fillings.. I wanted composite (white), and that I knew they could use composite in molars because I had at least one molar that had a composite filling... He told me "No problem"... Scheduled me for two fillings on the upper left side... (and that's what I had the money with me for.. my co-pay for two fillings)...

Once in the chair, he decided to do the WHOLE upper left side... from the middle of the front back.. So I'm thinking, okay, we can do this.. he's got the time, and he'll take payments on the other co-pays..etc... Once he had everything drilled out and prepped for the fillings.. the S.O.B. starts mixing up AMALGAM material... I said.. "I thought we discussed this, and that we were going to do COMPOSITE fillings?".. His reply... "There's such a minimal amount of mercury in the amalgam these days, you don't have to worry".. I could have strangled him on the spot.. or at the very least ended his baby producing days!!! I was livid!!!

But.. there I sit, with all these places that need fillings.. it's January or February.. so you KNOW what the cold air hitting them would be like, not to mention any food at all, hot or cold.. maybe even luke warm... I had NO choice but to let him complete the fillings.. But I swore when leaving the office that there would be absolutely NO more dentists trips until the teeth needed pulling, and then I'd get dentures.. thus ending the mouthful of mercury, possibly leeching into my system making my symptoms worsen..

Fact remains, I'm going to have to accept amalgam fillings if I want to get my teeth fixed.. because I'm betting that any dentist will tell me yup.. composites it is.. but when it comes down to the wire.. they'll mix up amalgam.. except for the front teeth that will get the composite... grrrrr...

At least other than the sore spots I get on my tongue from the one molar that lost it's filling completely, I haven't gotten a tooth ache........... yet... That is the ONE type of pain I cannot live with.. Heaven forbid I develop TN if it's anything like a toothache... I really do feel for Sharon and Kate and all they are going through with that stuff...

|}onna

How is everyone?

And I've been sitting here recently contemplating my decision several years back to let my teeth go bad to the point that the dentist would HAVE to pull them, and give me a denture..

Might not have been such a good decision after all.. Cause now I've got a mouthful of gumline cavities that need to be fixed..

At the time the decision was a well thought out one... But I think I might have been just a tad... oh heck.. who am I trying to kid here.. I was a TON bent out of shape... LOL...

Went to the dentist for repairs.. Told him about having MS, and me NOT wanting more amalgam fillings.. I wanted composite (white), and that I knew they could use composite in molars because I had at least one molar that had a composite filling... He told me "No problem"... Scheduled me for two fillings on the upper left side... (and that's what I had the money with me for.. my co-pay for two fillings)...

Once in the chair, he decided to do the WHOLE upper left side... from the middle of the front back.. So I'm thinking, okay, we can do this.. he's got the time, and he'll take payments on the other co-pays..etc... Once he had everything drilled out and prepped for the fillings.. the S.O.B. starts mixing up AMALGAM material... I said.. "I thought we discussed this, and that we were going to do COMPOSITE fillings?".. His reply... "There's such a minimal amount of mercury in the amalgam these days, you don't have to worry".. I could have strangled him on the spot.. or at the very least ended his baby producing days!!! I was livid!!!

But.. there I sit, with all these places that need fillings.. it's January or February.. so you KNOW what the cold air hitting them would be like, not to mention any food at all, hot or cold.. maybe even luke warm... I had NO choice but to let him complete the fillings.. But I swore when leaving the office that there would be absolutely NO more dentists trips until the teeth needed pulling, and then I'd get dentures.. thus ending the mouthful of mercury, possibly leeching into my system making my symptoms worsen..

Fact remains, I'm going to have to accept amalgam fillings if I want to get my teeth fixed.. because I'm betting that any dentist will tell me yup.. composites it is.. but when it comes down to the wire.. they'll mix up amalgam.. except for the front teeth that will get the composite... grrrrr...

At least other than the sore spots I get on my tongue from the one molar that lost it's filling completely, I haven't gotten a tooth ache........... yet... That is the ONE type of pain I cannot live with.. Heaven forbid I develop TN if it's anything like a toothache... I really do feel for Sharon and Kate and all they are going through with that stuff...

|}onna

How is everyone?

Oops.. didn't read through it all... that "head-rush" might be blood pressure related... and mine were from low blood pressure when I got them... If my blood pressure hits 140 over 80.. we're looking at some severe high blood pressure for me.. because I run normally something like 107 over 70 or so... but then I make up for it in body temperature.. lol.. that runs 99.6 instead of 98.6... My youngest runs even lower than that.. when he hits 101.. he's cooking like we would be at 104...

|}onna

How is everyone?

Oops.. didn't read through it all... that "head-rush" might be blood pressure related... and mine were from low blood pressure when I got them... If my blood pressure hits 140 over 80.. we're looking at some severe high blood pressure for me.. because I run normally something like 107 over 70 or so... but then I make up for it in body temperature.. lol.. that runs 99.6 instead of 98.6... My youngest runs even lower than that.. when he hits 101.. he's cooking like we would be at 104...

|}onna

How is everyone?