RemedySpot.com

Re: Pierre Fontaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Why do you say it was the hardest thing you've done for him?To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:05:56 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Let me second what Trixie said. My son is almost six and was pretty close to recovery already. We had our consultation in Oct, got the remedy in Nov and only had to dose him once. We're seeing subtle, but constant improvement. This was the easiest, and the hardest thing I've ever done for him.

Kim

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 5:52:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

I have two appts with him in December as well. One for me and one for my 19-year-old aspie. She is in a managed recovery state right now, but I'm hoping we'll be able to wean her off her supps with Pierre's assistance :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 3:24:15 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Hi and Lynn, It sounds silly but I'm still so excited about what I've been seeing with Pierre's remedy choice for my son! I don't want to sound like we found the magic bullet, but so far I've never seen the kinds of things I'm seeing now, and it seems like it's happening so fast! But like I said, it's hard to talk about it without feeling like it's magic or something and it's not. Pierre is very experienced and I think we're very lucky to have found him, because I think he is able to get at the root of the problem an individual is having and I'm not sure how often one comes upon someone like that (even in the DAN! world or anywhere for that matter). So please keep me posted as this journey unfolds!!!!Trixie

Hi Trixie,I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started. Lynn> > > Subject: Pierre Fontaine> To: mb12 valtrex > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM> > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > > Â > >

Pamela>

Yes, I have heard that he has helped those not yet in managed recovery, too!!Good luck to you, please keep us posted!!!To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:02:58 PMSubject: Re: Pierre Fontaine I wonder if anyone has seen Peirre that doesn't have a manage recovery child?We have done so many different things with biomed without results. His labs always looks great, but still extremely behind his peers and has anxiety , stress, and stimming plugging his ears . We have done everything with out results. We have our appointment next week with Pierre . I pray that is helps us. Its so hard to do biomed and watch others get better and we are still not getting anywhere ( for 7 yrs). Kathy > >>> > >>> From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@> > >>> Subject: Pierre Fontaine > >>> To: mb12 valtrex > >>> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM > >>> > >>> Â > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> >

>>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> > >>> Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > >>> > >>> Â > >>> > >>> Pamela > >>> > >> > >> >

The consultation was hard and draining. Almost like labor. I remember telling Pierre he sucked, at one point, LOL!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:40:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Why do you say it was the hardest thing you've done for him?

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:05:56 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Let me second what Trixie said. My son is almost six and was pretty close to recovery already. We had our consultation in Oct, got the remedy in Nov and only had to dose him once. We're seeing subtle, but constant improvement. This was the easiest, and the hardest thing I've ever done for him.

Kim

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 5:52:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

I have two appts with him in December as well. One for me and one for my 19-year-old aspie. She is in a managed recovery state right now, but I'm hoping we'll be able to wean her off her supps with Pierre's assistance :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 3:24:15 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Hi and Lynn, It sounds silly but I'm still so excited about what I've been seeing with Pierre's remedy choice for my son! I don't want to sound like we found the magic bullet, but so far I've never seen the kinds of things I'm seeing now, and it seems like it's happening so fast! But like I said, it's hard to talk about it without feeling like it's magic or something and it's not. Pierre is very experienced and I think we're very lucky to have found him, because I think he is able to get at the root of the problem an individual is having and I'm not sure how often one comes upon someone like that (even in the DAN! world or anywhere for that matter). So please keep me posted as this journey unfolds!!!!Trixie

Hi Trixie,I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started. Lynn> > > Subject: Pierre Fontaine> To: mb12 valtrex > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM> > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > > Â > >

Pamela>

hahaha...Did it take longer than 3 hours? I've heard sometimes he needs another consult b/c he needs "more" from the parent.. To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:58:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

The consultation was hard and draining. Almost like labor. I remember telling Pierre he sucked, at one point, LOL!

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:40:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:05:56 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kim

Pamela>

hahaha...Did it take longer than 3 hours? I've heard sometimes he needs another consult b/c he needs "more" from the parent.. To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:58:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kim

Pamela>

No, I think it was a little less, although the last hour and a half or so felt like 20 min. Anyway, I didn't know exactly what to expect, but I got the impression, from stuff I'd read, that it wasn't going to be a regular consult. So, I didn't prepare anything (unusual for me) and just went with it. So, don't worry, just follow his directions and you'll be fine.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 9:27:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

hahaha...

Did it take longer than 3 hours? I've heard sometimes he needs another consult b/c he needs "more" from the parent..

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:58:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kim

Pamela>

No, I think it was a little less, although the last hour and a half or so felt like 20 min. Anyway, I didn't know exactly what to expect, but I got the impression, from stuff I'd read, that it wasn't going to be a regular consult. So, I didn't prepare anything (unusual for me) and just went with it. So, don't worry, just follow his directions and you'll be fine.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 9:27:11 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

hahaha...

Did it take longer than 3 hours? I've heard sometimes he needs another consult b/c he needs "more" from the parent..

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 8:58:55 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kim

Pamela>

So I take it, lots of crying???

I was exhausted, physically and mentally, and unable to speak for a few hours afterwards. some things came out while I talked that I forgot about from my son's infancy and toddler days that really brought some things to light for me

Kerrie

Check out APPS FOR AUTISM or the AMAZON TOY BARGAIN PAGE  

The consultation was hard and draining.  Almost like labor.  I remember telling Pierre he sucked, at one point, LOL!

-- Toni------Mind like a steel trap...Rusty and illegal in 37 states.

Hmm. Maybe I will call this week and shoot for summer appt, fingers crossed!When you say constitutional remedy, that is like the carcinosin that Amy mentions on her website? I haven't read her book (have so many to read) just her site...

A little, but I think everything I said just hit me on the way out and back to my car. I had almost a 2 hour ride home with traffic and I was just so lost in my thoughts it was scary!

Kerrie

Hmm. Maybe I will call this week and shoot for summer appt, fingers crossed!When you say constitutional remedy, that is like the carcinosin that Amy mentions on her website? I haven't read her book (have so many to read) just her site...

A little, but I think everything I said just hit me on the way out and back to my car. I had almost a 2 hour ride home with traffic and I was just so lost in my thoughts it was scary!

Kerrie

Our initial visit was in person, follow ups have been through Skype. I do live within a reasonable driving distance to Pierre's office

Kerrie

Kerrie, I'm curious, did you not do your appt via Skype?? Perhaps you live 2 hours from Pierre??

Thanks,

Our initial visit was in person, follow ups have been through Skype. I do live within a reasonable driving distance to Pierre's office

Kerrie

Kerrie, I'm curious, did you not do your appt via Skype?? Perhaps you live 2 hours from Pierre??

Thanks,

Here's one example about my son I'll share with you. My son is a PANDAS kid and has had moderate to VERY severe vocal tics for 3 years.

We recently started a new way of dosing my son's homeopathic remedy and for the first time in 3 years I do not go to bed with a headache, I do not have a headache within 30 minutes of waking up and I do not wear ear plugs in my own house to keep my sanity.

My son's remedy goes into a 8oz bottle of water. He takes a sip and within 5 minutes his noises decrease about 90%. he's calmer, happier and less anxious. At first it was anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour later the noises come back. I give him a sip and in 5 minutes, he's quiet again. My husband, who did not believe in homeopathy at all, was calling it "the magic water bottle" after 2 days of dosing this way. Now he only needs his sip every 1-3 hours. He still makes noises, but the ones they make are what we call "little noises" and are tolerable compare to the screaming, shrieking and squawking we dealt with for 3 years. We let the little noises go and only dose when his noises get more intense.

Kerrie

We have made gains and had crashes over the years. Sometimes I would attribute a gain to biomed, but I'm not 100% sure. Can some of you who have seen Fontaine give some specific examples of the gains you are seeing? I never give up hope, but this sounds too good to be true.Thanks,Jen

Thanks,

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 11:32:48 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kerrie

I turned own a chance to make an appointment over the summer due to the $600

office visit. As wonderful as it sounds, $600 is half my rent and I'm not sure

these stories are not exaggerated by the momentum of an upward cycle?

We have made gains and had crashes over the years. Sometimes I would attribute a

gain to biomed, but I'm not 100% sure. Can some of you who have seen Fontaine

give some specific examples of the gains you are seeing? I never give up hope,

but this sounds too good to be true.

Thanks,

Jen

> >>>

> >>> From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> >>> Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> >>> To: mb12 valtrex

> >>> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>>

> >>> Pamela

> >>>

> >>

> >>

>

Awesome! Kerrie, is the object of the treatment to not need the treatment anymore, ie CURE? Or will your son need his magic water bottle for life?I am not putting this down at all, in fact any cure(temp or perm) is better than none! My daughter has a minor tic that is not often around (not sure why it comes and goes, but so far has turned up neg for PANDAS) but even that minor one has the power to drive us insane. ;-) So I can imagine you don't really care if he needs it forever! But I am just curious. :-)

Here's one example about my son I'll share with you. My son is a PANDAS kid and has had moderate to VERY severe vocal tics for 3 years.

We recently started a new way of dosing my son's homeopathic remedy and for the first time in 3 years I do not go to bed with a headache, I do not have a headache within 30 minutes of waking up and I do not wear ear plugs in my own house to keep my sanity.

My son's remedy goes into a 8oz bottle of water.  He takes a sip and within 5 minutes his noises decrease about 90%. he's calmer, happier and less anxious. At first it was anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour later the noises come back.  I give him a sip and in 5 minutes, he's quiet again. My husband, who did not believe in homeopathy at all, was calling it " the magic water bottle " after 2 days of dosing this way.  Now he only needs his sip every 1-3 hours. He still makes noises, but the ones they make are what we call " little noises " and are tolerable compare to the screaming, shrieking and squawking we dealt with for 3 years.    We let the little noises go and only dose when his noises get more intense.

Kerrie

We have made gains and had crashes over the years. Sometimes I would attribute a gain to biomed, but I'm not 100% sure.  Can some of you who have seen Fontaine give some specific examples of the gains you are seeing? I never give up hope, but this sounds too good to be true.Thanks,Jen  

That's awesome!! Lucky you :) I hope you're having a lot of success with your remedy :)

I can't wait for ours this December :) I initially called him in June and could have scheduled for August, but I was skeptical :) Oh well, December's almost here :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 9:51:59 AMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kerrie

Thanks,

If you want to read more success stories, check out the blog Recovering http://www.recoveringnicholas.com/ she has a homeopathy tab to click, which leads to her son's recovery story, as well as testimonials from other parents who are Pierre's clients. To learn something about homeopathy, and how it works, go to this link to hear a radio program, featuring Pierre Fontaine, where he explains about homeopathy and how it works. http://recoveringnicholas.com/2010/05/28/live-interview-classical-homeopathy-with-pierre-fontaine/

My son was close to recovered when we started. When he was first diagnosed he was in the moderate to severe range, as per the CARS test. Before starting homeopathy he was pretty much free of any autistic symptoms, excepts for hand flapping on rare occassion, his processing wasn't really delayed. He is, however, about 2 years behind on social skills and still needs me to help with this. He's only had one dose, but all we've seen so far has been positive. The changes have been subtle (questions about things, more focused interaction) but real.

I just remembered this. I lived in England for four years, where homeopathy is more common, so I was open to it. But still I wondered if parents were just seeing what they wanted to see, and $600 is alot for our family too. I receive a small pension, and my husband is disabled. I can't find the link now, but maybe you can search for it. It was a short film, done by a documentary film maker. This man had contracted MRSA and spent a week in the hospital on the stongest antibiotics they had, and he still had a sore the size of a doorknob on his leg. He went to Pierre and within a week or so, the sore was gone. The guy showed photos. It was amazing, and to me, seeing is believing. I made my appt that day.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 9:58:41 AMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

My son's remedy goes into a 8oz bottle of water. He takes a sip and within 5 minutes his noises decrease about 90%. he's calmer, happier and less anxious. At first it was anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour later the noises come back. I give him a sip and in 5 minutes, he's quiet again. My husband, who did not believe in homeopathy at all, was calling it "the magic water bottle" after 2 days of dosing this way. Now he only needs his sip every 1-3 hours. He still makes noises, but the ones they make are what we call "little noises" and are tolerable compare to the screaming, shrieking and squawking we dealt with for 3 years. We let the little noises go and only dose when his noises get more intense.

Kerrie

We have made gains and had crashes over the years. Sometimes I would attribute a gain to biomed, but I'm not 100% sure. Can some of you who have seen Fontaine give some specific examples of the gains you are seeing? I never give up hope, but this sounds too good to be true.Thanks,Jen

If you want to read more success stories, check out the blog Recovering http://www.recoveringnicholas.com/ she has a homeopathy tab to click, which leads to her son's recovery story, as well as testimonials from other parents who are Pierre's clients. To learn something about homeopathy, and how it works, go to this link to hear a radio program, featuring Pierre Fontaine, where he explains about homeopathy and how it works. http://recoveringnicholas.com/2010/05/28/live-interview-classical-homeopathy-with-pierre-fontaine/

My son was close to recovered when we started. When he was first diagnosed he was in the moderate to severe range, as per the CARS test. Before starting homeopathy he was pretty much free of any autistic symptoms, excepts for hand flapping on rare occassion, his processing wasn't really delayed. He is, however, about 2 years behind on social skills and still needs me to help with this. He's only had one dose, but all we've seen so far has been positive. The changes have been subtle (questions about things, more focused interaction) but real.

I just remembered this. I lived in England for four years, where homeopathy is more common, so I was open to it. But still I wondered if parents were just seeing what they wanted to see, and $600 is alot for our family too. I receive a small pension, and my husband is disabled. I can't find the link now, but maybe you can search for it. It was a short film, done by a documentary film maker. This man had contracted MRSA and spent a week in the hospital on the stongest antibiotics they had, and he still had a sore the size of a doorknob on his leg. He went to Pierre and within a week or so, the sore was gone. The guy showed photos. It was amazing, and to me, seeing is believing. I made my appt that day.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Wed, November 17, 2010 9:58:41 AMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kerrie

For a child with hyperacusis, consider a protazoal infection. My son had

hyperacusis from babesia and improved on mepron. We also had success with a

good quality artemisaie like Zhang's artemisiae or Barlow's ia 100.

Treatment is usually long term.

Caryn

> > >>>

> > >>> From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> > >>> Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> > >>> To: mb12 valtrex

> > >>> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>>

> > >>> Pamela

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> >

>

So is this more of a parasite or Lyme? I know he is negative for lyme. How do

you check for parasites? I do know he also grinds his teeth at night . His Zinc

level is fine we check that frequently. I guess you found something that I have

never addressed and that is parasites. Now I feel bad if he has this and I never

addressed it.I wonder if Homeopathy will address this or I have to give herbs?

Thanks so much bringing this up. Also too he has chronic constipation.

Kathy

> > > >>>

> > > >>> From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> > > >>> Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> > > >>> To: mb12 valtrex

> > > >>> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Â

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Â

> > > >>>

> > > >>> Pamela

> > > >>>

> > > >>

> > > >>

> > >

> >

>

My son is also making slow subtle gains. There definitely has been a shift in

him.

The most tangible one is that after two years of incessant probiotics and

antifungals, after one month of taking his remedy, he is now having regular poop

and off of those supplements. If he has a flare, I dose him more frequently.

The purpose of homeopathy is, I believe, to heal the body so that in time, the

body can do the job of maintaining itself and not be dependent on extraneous

things like supplements.

And while it does sort of feel to good to be true, finding the correct remedy is

crucial and finding the best way to dose and knowing what potency to use are

also extremely important and that can take some time to figure out, but when

it's figured out, the results can be immediate and amazing.

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>>

> > >>> Pamela

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> >

>

My son is also making slow subtle gains. There definitely has been a shift in

him.

The most tangible one is that after two years of incessant probiotics and

antifungals, after one month of taking his remedy, he is now having regular poop

and off of those supplements. If he has a flare, I dose him more frequently.

The purpose of homeopathy is, I believe, to heal the body so that in time, the

body can do the job of maintaining itself and not be dependent on extraneous

things like supplements.

And while it does sort of feel to good to be true, finding the correct remedy is

crucial and finding the best way to dose and knowing what potency to use are

also extremely important and that can take some time to figure out, but when

it's figured out, the results can be immediate and amazing.

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>>

> > >>> Â

> > >>>

> > >>> Pamela

> > >>>

> > >>

> > >>

> >

>

Does he do diagnostic testing, or does he just come up with a concoction for them based on the history he takes from the parents? Also, is it possible to only do skype or do you definitely need to take the initial trip to NYC for the first visit?- Kirk-To: mb12 valtrex From: bellbaby@...Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:07:07 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Awesome! Kerrie, is the object of the treatment to not need the treatment anymore, ie CURE? Or will your son need his magic water bottle for life?I am not putting this down at all, in fact any cure(temp or perm) is better than none! My daughter has a minor tic that is not often around (not sure why it comes and goes, but so far has turned up neg for PANDAS) but even that minor one has the power to drive us insane. ;-) So I can imagine you don't really care if he needs it forever! But I am just curious. :-)

Kerrie

Does he do diagnostic testing, or does he just come up with a concoction for them based on the history he takes from the parents? Also, is it possible to only do skype or do you definitely need to take the initial trip to NYC for the first visit?- Kirk-To: mb12 valtrex From: bellbaby@...Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:07:07 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Kerrie