RemedySpot.com

Re: Pierre Fontaine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Pamela, I had my first appointment with Pierre Fontaine

about a month ago. I've been giving DS the remedy he prescribed for

about 2 and a half weeks, so it's still very early in the treatment.

But I've already seen very positive changes in DS! I know that it's

going to take longer to truly see a full and lasting change in my son,

but I already feel that Pierre Fontaine's remedy choice and approach

are going to help him a lot.If you are going to go ahead with

this approach, I recommend reading Amy Landsky's book "Impossible Cure"

before your intake appointment. It really gave me an understanding of

what classical homeopathy is and how to approach it.Good luck and keep me posted!TrixieSubject: Pierre FontaineTo: mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? Pamela

Thanks for this advice....my daughter and I both have appts in December. I have just ordered this book from the library :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 1:53:12 PMSubject: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Hi Pamela, I had my first appointment with Pierre Fontaine about a month ago. I've been giving DS the remedy he prescribed for about 2 and a half weeks, so it's still very early in the treatment. But I've already seen very positive changes in DS! I know that it's going to take longer to truly see a full and lasting change in my son, but I already feel that Pierre Fontaine's remedy choice and approach are going to help him a lot.If you are going to go ahead with this approach, I recommend reading Amy Landsky's book "Impossible Cure" before your intake appointment. It really gave me an understanding of what classical homeopathy is and how to approach it.Good luck and keep me posted!TrixieSubject: Pierre FontaineTo:

mb12 valtrex Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

Pamela

Hi Trixie,

I had my intake appt about 2 weeks ago. Pierre had to send to England for my son's remedy, and it's still not in yet. But I'm so excited to read that your son is doing well.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, October 26, 2010 1:53:12 PMSubject: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Hi Pamela, I had my first appointment with Pierre Fontaine about a month ago. I've been giving DS the remedy he prescribed for about 2 and a half weeks, so it's still very early in the treatment. But I've already seen very positive changes in DS! I know that it's going to take longer to truly see a full and lasting change in my son, but I already feel that Pierre Fontaine's remedy choice and approach are going to help him a lot.If you are going to go ahead with this approach, I recommend reading Amy Landsky's book "Impossible Cure" before your intake appointment. It really gave me an understanding of what classical homeopathy is and how to approach it.Good luck and keep me posted!TrixieSubject: Pierre FontaineTo:

Pamela

Hi Kim, Thanks, I hope you see good things too, it's really exciting for us! We're still using suppliments, probiotics and a purely organic diet etc, I can't imagine stopping those things for quite a while.Please keep me posted!TrixieSubject: Pierre FontaineTo:

Pamela

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Trixie,

I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is

next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started.

Lynn

>

>

> Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> To: mb12 valtrex

> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

>

>  

>

> Pamela

>

Trixie & Lynn,Our appt. is December 8th!!!(SO excited!!!)Sent from my iPhone

Hi Trixie,

I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started.

Lynn

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

> Pamela

>

We had our appointment November 3rd but our remedy was a little obscure and is

coming from London and has not arrived yet. I too suggest reading Amy's book,

and maybe Pierre's as well, although honestly after you rattle off all the

uniquenesses amd symptoms in the first half hour, the rest will not be like

anything you anticipated. Just try to give him what he needs. It is

unconventional, for sure, but many people are seeing results :)

> >

> > From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> > Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> > To: mb12 valtrex

> > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> >

> > Â

> >

> > Pamela

> >

>

Thank you!!I ordered Amy's book over the w/e. I'm excited to get started!! :)Sent from my iPhone

We had our appointment November 3rd but our remedy was a little obscure and is coming from London and has not arrived yet. I too suggest reading Amy's book, and maybe Pierre's as well, although honestly after you rattle off all the uniquenesses amd symptoms in the first half hour, the rest will not be like anything you anticipated. Just try to give him what he needs. It is unconventional, for sure, but many people are seeing results :)

> >

> > From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> > Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> > To: mb12 valtrex

> > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> >

> > Â

> >

> > Pamela

> >

>

Anyone interested in seeing Pierre should probably book now. From what I understand, he's booked solid until spring, and then has a waiting list. I'm glad we made our appt when we did.

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 9:20:45 AMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Thank you!!

I ordered Amy's book over the w/e. I'm excited to get started!! :)Sent from my iPhone

We had our appointment November 3rd but our remedy was a little obscure and is coming from London and has not arrived yet. I too suggest reading Amy's book, and maybe Pierre's as well, although honestly after you rattle off all the uniquenesses amd symptoms in the first half hour, the rest will not be like anything you anticipated. Just try to give him what he needs. It is unconventional, for sure, but many people are seeing results :) > > > > From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>> > Subject: Pierre Fontaine> > To: mb12 valtrex > > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM> > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > > > > Â > > > > Pamela> >>

I agree about reading Amy's book! Very easy to read and understand. I got it

from the library but may buy it. I bought Pierre's book and it helps to

understand what he needs from the appt but really it doesn't seem like something

you can prepare for.

I am so excited! Keep us updated when you get your remedy. Are you on the

private message board? I am definitely looking forward to that too.

> > >

> > > From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> > > Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> > > To: mb12 valtrex

> > > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > > Pamela

> > >

> >

>

Hi and Lynn, It sounds silly but I'm still so excited about what I've been seeing with Pierre's remedy choice for my son! I don't want to sound like we found the magic bullet, but so far I've never seen the kinds of things I'm seeing now, and it seems like it's happening so fast! But like I said, it's hard to talk about it without feeling like it's magic or something and it's not. Pierre is very experienced and I think we're very lucky to have found him, because I think he is able to get at the root of the problem an individual is having and I'm not sure how often one comes upon someone like that (even in the DAN! world or anywhere for that matter). So please keep me posted as this journey unfolds!!!!Trixie

Hi Trixie,

I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started.

Lynn

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

> Pamela

>

Yes, I agree!! We booked (thankfully), before the "big word" got out about the amazing results folks are seeing.. (but STILL had to wait 6 months for our appt!!) I'm so ready to see him-- I cannot contain my excitement!!! :)Sent from my iPhone

Anyone interested in seeing Pierre should probably book now. From what I understand, he's booked solid until spring, and then has a waiting list. I'm glad we made our appt when we did.

To: "mb12 valtrex " <mb12 valtrex >Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 9:20:45 AMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Thank you!!

I ordered Amy's book over the w/e. I'm excited to get started!! :)Sent from my iPhone

We had our appointment November 3rd but our remedy was a little obscure and is coming from London and has not arrived yet. I too suggest reading Amy's book, and maybe Pierre's as well, although honestly after you rattle off all the uniquenesses amd symptoms in the first half hour, the rest will not be like anything you anticipated. Just try to give him what he needs. It is unconventional, for sure, but many people are seeing results :) > > > > From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>> > Subject: Pierre Fontaine> > To: mb12 valtrex > > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM> > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > > > > Â > > > > Pamela> >>

Yes, I agree!! We booked (thankfully), before the "big word" got out about the amazing results folks are seeing.. (but STILL had to wait 6 months for our appt!!) I'm so ready to see him-- I cannot contain my excitement!!! :)Sent from my iPhone

Thank you!!

I was exhausted, physically and mentally, and unable to speak for a few hours afterwards. some things came out while I talked that I forgot about from my son's infancy and toddler days that really brought some things to light for me

Kerrie

Check out APPS FOR AUTISM or the AMAZON TOY BARGAIN PAGE

The consultation was hard and draining. Almost like labor. I remember telling Pierre he sucked, at one point, LOL!

I was exhausted, physically and mentally, and unable to speak for a few hours afterwards. some things came out while I talked that I forgot about from my son's infancy and toddler days that really brought some things to light for me

Kerrie

The consultation was hard and draining. Almost like labor. I remember telling Pierre he sucked, at one point, LOL!

I have two appts with him in December as well. One for me and one for my 19-year-old aspie. She is in a managed recovery state right now, but I'm hoping we'll be able to wean her off her supps with Pierre's assistance :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 3:24:15 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Hi and Lynn, It sounds silly but I'm still so excited about what I've been seeing with Pierre's remedy choice for my son! I don't want to sound like we found the magic bullet, but so far I've never seen the kinds of things I'm seeing now, and it seems like it's happening so fast! But like I said, it's hard to talk about it without feeling like it's magic or something and it's not. Pierre is very experienced and I think we're very lucky to have found him, because I think he is able to get at the root of the problem an individual is having and I'm not sure how often one comes upon someone like that (even in the DAN! world or anywhere for that matter). So please keep me posted as this journey unfolds!!!!Trixie

Hi Trixie,I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started. Lynn> > > Subject: Pierre Fontaine> To: mb12 valtrex > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM> > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > > Â > >

Pamela>

A little, but I think everything I said just hit me on the way out and back to my car. I had almost a 2 hour ride home with traffic and I was just so lost in my thoughts it was scary!

Kerrie

So I take it, lots of crying???

A little, but I think everything I said just hit me on the way out and back to my car. I had almost a 2 hour ride home with traffic and I was just so lost in my thoughts it was scary!

Kerrie

So I take it, lots of crying???

I don't know the exact definition of constitutional remedy and don't want to guess at it. I know when we were with HCH my son was taking 20 remedies or more at a time, each targeting a specific thing. With Pierre, my son gets one remedy that was chosen for him based on my intake visit.

Kerrie

Hmm. Maybe I will call this week and shoot for summer appt, fingers crossed!When you say constitutional remedy, that is like the carcinosin that Amy mentions on her website? I haven't read her book (have so many to read) just her site...

I don't know the exact definition of constitutional remedy and don't want to guess at it. I know when we were with HCH my son was taking 20 remedies or more at a time, each targeting a specific thing. With Pierre, my son gets one remedy that was chosen for him based on my intake visit.

Kerrie

Hmm. Maybe I will call this week and shoot for summer appt, fingers crossed!When you say constitutional remedy, that is like the carcinosin that Amy mentions on her website? I haven't read her book (have so many to read) just her site...

Yes, that is exactly our situation, as well (managed recovery -- but hoping to get off diet/supps/meds in the near future! :)To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 5:52:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

I have two appts with him in December as well. One for me and one for my 19-year-old aspie. She is in a managed recovery state right now, but I'm hoping we'll be able to wean her off her supps with Pierre's assistance :)

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 3:24:15 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Hi Trixie,I am excited to hear that you're seeing good things with Pierre. Our appt is next Wednesday the 24th. I can't wait to get started. Lynn> > > Subject: Pierre Fontaine> To: mb12 valtrex > Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM> > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me? > > Â > >

Pamela>

I wonder if anyone has seen Peirre that doesn't have a manage recovery child?We

have done so many different things with biomed without results. His labs always

looks great, but still extremely behind his peers and has anxiety , stress, and

stimming plugging his ears . We have done everything with out results.

We have our appointment next week with Pierre . I pray that is helps us. Its so

hard to do biomed and watch others get better and we are still not getting

anywhere ( for 7 yrs).

Kathy

> >>>

> >>> From: Pamela P <pamelaleigh99@>

> >>> Subject: Pierre Fontaine

> >>> To: mb12 valtrex

> >>> Date: Saturday, October 23, 2010, 6:40 PM

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> Anyone have feedback on Pierre Fontaine for me?

> >>>

> >>> Â

> >>>

> >>> Pamela

> >>>

> >>

> >>

>

Let me second what Trixie said. My son is almost six and was pretty close to recovery already. We had our consultation in Oct, got the remedy in Nov and only had to dose him once. We're seeing subtle, but constant improvement. This was the easiest, and the hardest thing I've ever done for him.

Kim

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 5:52:47 PMSubject: Re: Re: Pierre Fontaine

Pamela>