RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: PANDAS Question Was:What are these bumps about???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's how it happened with me.

From: <Ladyshrink111@ peoplepc. com>Subject: Re: Re: PANDAS Question Was:What are these bumps about???To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 14, 2009, 5:02 AM

Re: PANDAS Question Was:What are these bumps about???

If you research this, you will find that it is the deranged mineral transport caused by aluminum, mercury, lead, ? that leads to bacterial and parasitic infections. This is NOT my theory, it is truth. I am 100% sure antibiotics are a waste of time and that you have to chelate to resolve these problems. Why? The antibiotics do nothing to the metals...sure, they temporarily kill the bacteria attached to the metals and built up because of the metals, but the antibiotics don't change the fact that the metals are still there, imbedded in tissue and organs keeping the mineral imbalance going, creating a harvesting ground for bacteria and infections. Within a short period of time, other bacteria and/or fungi repopulate. My older son's tics were completely resolved with ALA chelation and I don't think anyone could convince me that PANDAS tics are any different than the ones he had. My younger son had a lot of OCD while on ALA, after ALA

however, that was pretty much gone too and so were his cycles of crazy behavior. Chelation is the answer to PANDAS!>> This is the way many with Tourette's Syndrome (TS) describe their tics. The uncontrollable aspect. The build up and the inevitable release. But most have experienced so much teasing from their peers that they don't think that it's funny. The TS community is investigating PANDAS as a reason for their children's TS and using antibiotics to address it.> > http://www.tourette syndrome. net/pandas_ overview. htm> > Also, my son will all of a sudden make a loud noise. He thinks it's funny, but it's

almost

like he "has" to get it out. He has these built up vocal noises that he has to release. They aren't the "nnnnn" or "eeeee" type things that used to be associated with yeast. Do these sound like vocal tics?>