RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Feeling bummed by canes, walkers, power chairs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And don't forget to put the big red sharpie smiles on -- they go good with the spy canes!!! got me through my first days back at work. <<cracking myself up>>>> Kami Sharon wrote: Dana:Are you too

young to remember Bat Masterson? That's the kind of cane you need! Or a spy type cane from one of the spy headquarters type stores! LOL When I first started using a cane I bought a folding cane that had beautiful purple flowers on it. I could put it in my purse and then bring it out if I really needed it. Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: Feeling bummed by canes, walkers, power chairs I think in the long run one can see the motor chair as "liberating" in that it will allow you to do more and relieve some of the fatigue of walking everywhere. In the short term, it is a bummer as one feels one is giving in/or losing the battle with MS. For me at present, that's my situation with a walking cane. I have one that I took with me on my vacation. But, I still couldn't bring myself to use it. --Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net

https://home. comcast.net/ ~utzdana/ ------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: "nne Svihlik" <marianne5241990@ gmail.com> Sharon I can understand your feelings, but won't this allow you more freedom to do different things? I am sorry but I am not able to keep up with all the posts so if I missed something I am sorry. You remain in my prayers. Hugs nne I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guess I would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few times--those kind of milestones. How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocitie s.com/chucky5741 /breastcancerpat ients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health. group.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities. com/chucky5741/ bcornament. htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub. com Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

And don't forget to put the big red sharpie smiles on -- they go good with the spy canes!!! got me through my first days back at work. <<cracking myself up>>>> Kami Sharon wrote: Dana:Are you too

young to remember Bat Masterson? That's the kind of cane you need! Or a spy type cane from one of the spy headquarters type stores! LOL When I first started using a cane I bought a folding cane that had beautiful purple flowers on it. I could put it in my purse and then bring it out if I really needed it. Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Re: Feeling bummed by canes, walkers, power chairs I think in the long run one can see the motor chair as "liberating" in that it will allow you to do more and relieve some of the fatigue of walking everywhere. In the short term, it is a bummer as one feels one is giving in/or losing the battle with MS. For me at present, that's my situation with a walking cane. I have one that I took with me on my vacation. But, I still couldn't bring myself to use it. --Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net

https://home. comcast.net/ ~utzdana/ ------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: "nne Svihlik" <marianne5241990@ gmail.com> Sharon I can understand your feelings, but won't this allow you more freedom to do different things? I am sorry but I am not able to keep up with all the posts so if I missed something I am sorry. You remain in my prayers. Hugs nne I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guess I would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few times--those kind of milestones. How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocitie s.com/chucky5741 /breastcancerpat ients.htmlAnxiety Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health. group.yahoo. com/group/ AnxietyDepressio nandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloo mer.blogspot. comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities. com/chucky5741/ bcornament. htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub. com Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Yes, I second that Dana. Remember the "spoon theory"? I think of assistive devices as not only necessary for safety, but they are also a means for conserving "spoons" and being able to do more in your day. Kami utzdana@... wrote: I think in the long run one can see the motor chair as "liberating" in that it will allow you to do more and relieve some of the fatigue of walking

everywhere. In the short term, it is a bummer as one feels one is giving in/or losing the battle with MS. For me at present, that's my situation with a walking cane. I have one that I took with me on my vacation. But, I still couldn't bring myself to use it. --Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/ -------------- Original message -------------- From: "nne Svihlik" <marianne5241990gmail> Sharon I can understand your feelings, but won't this allow you more freedom to do different things? I am sorry but I am not able to keep up with all the posts so if I missed something I am sorry. You remain in my prayers. Hugs nne On 2/29/08, Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guess I would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few times--those kind of milestones. How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety

Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Yes, I second that Dana. Remember the "spoon theory"? I think of assistive devices as not only necessary for safety, but they are also a means for conserving "spoons" and being able to do more in your day. Kami utzdana@... wrote: I think in the long run one can see the motor chair as "liberating" in that it will allow you to do more and relieve some of the fatigue of walking

everywhere. In the short term, it is a bummer as one feels one is giving in/or losing the battle with MS. For me at present, that's my situation with a walking cane. I have one that I took with me on my vacation. But, I still couldn't bring myself to use it. --Dana F. Utz utzdanacomcast (DOT) net https://home.comcast.net/~utzdana/ -------------- Original message -------------- From: "nne Svihlik" <marianne5241990gmail> Sharon I can understand your feelings, but won't this allow you more freedom to do different things? I am sorry but I am not able to keep up with all the posts so if I missed something I am sorry. You remain in my prayers. Hugs nne On 2/29/08, Sharon <wobbletowalk> wrote: I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guess I would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few times--those kind of milestones. How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))Sharon This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its

individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. -- Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlAnxiety

Depression and Breast Cancerhttp://health.group.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancerAngel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlThe Cancer Clubwww.cancerclub.com

Guest guest

Thankyou n. That means alot to me. I value your support and

everyones here very much. Im too sick to deal with him but I do cuz I

love him. It sounds strange but I wish I didnt love him as much as I

do. It just breaks me heart over and over. Im hoping he sees his psych

soon. I think he may need a med adjustment or a new med added.I know he

loves us but sometimes that is just not enough. I have heard of a med

that they give alcoholics and they cannot drink wile takeing it or they

get really sick. Have you heard of this? Last night I was balling so

hard that today my eyes are still swollen. Im praying and putting it in

Gods hands,its all just too much right now. Thanks again n!

luv n hugz,

cassy

>

> Cassy, I'm SO glad you will finally be getting that muscle biopsy. Be

> sure to let me know when it is and I'll put it on my calendar! And I

> hope things move quickly on your power chair and shower chair. You

need

> the things to make life easier and to conserve your energy for the

> important parts of life--like your family.

>

> Has Pay ever been gone before? When you said her dad joined the Army I

> was wondering if that was going to help you with support. That's

> something to look forward to! There's nothing premature about thinking

> and planning for your future. I think you are being very smart. You

> have to look out for YOU and your girls and that's what you are doing.

>

> love

> Sharon

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

> spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and

in

> no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

>

> Feeling bummed by

>

> canes, walkers, power chairs

>

> I feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I

>

> guess

>

> I would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one of

>

> those hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using the

>

> electric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first few

>

> times--those kind of milestones.

>

> How does everyone else feel about it?

>

> hugs)))

>

> Sharon

>

>

in

>

> no way are to b

>

> e considered flaws or defects.

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

>

> Try it now.

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

>

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

>

>

Guest guest

luv n hugz,

cassy

>

need

>

>

> love

> Sharon

in

>

> Feeling bummed by

>

>

>

> guess

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hugs)))

>

> Sharon

>

>

in

>

> no way are to b

>

>

>

> Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

luv n hugz,

cassy

>

need

>

>

> love

> Sharon

in

>

> Feeling bummed by

>

>

>

> guess

>

>

>

>

>

>

> hugs)))

>

> Sharon

>

>

in

>

> no way are to b

>

>

>

> Try it now.

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

{{{{{{{{Cassy}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry things aren't going well with you and Rene. And I think it's always wise, and very natural, to be sure and consider the options you have.

The Army and the child support you're owed... <gg> If you don't see the CS coming very soon (both what is due each month, as well as arrear payments), ya simply contact his Commanding Officer. You'll have the money straight away. <g> (And if you don't want to make the call, anyone can on "his daughter's" behalf <GG>).

HUGS,

Challis

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I hate when I do that. LOL

And your appointment. Is today. It's early afternoon for us yet, and I don't know when your appt is, so I'm going to keep reading as far as I'm able and see if you've been able to post about it.

HUGS,

Challis

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

When I asked at my local Child Support office, they said that the military will NOT cooperate with them. My ex is currently active duty, yet we see $20 or less per month. Not that it will matter anymore, since he is no longer legally their father. Fat chance I'll ever see him pay the huge amt. of $ he owes in back support. I hope it works out better for Cassy than it has for us. Smyelin groovy wrote: {{{{{{{{Cassy}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry things aren't going well with you and Rene. And I think it's always wise, and very natural, to be sure and consider the options you have. The Army and the child support you're owed... <gg> If you don't see the CS coming very soon (both what is due each month, as well as arrear payments), ya simply contact his Commanding Officer. You'll have the money straight away. <g> (And if you don't want to make the call, anyone can on "his daughter's" behalf <GG>). HUGS, Challis Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno

way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14

Guest guest

Okay - is he states side or in the sand box?

Start calling post locator for the headquarters - if that doesn't work the post has a post sgt major - they don't like soldiers shirking their responsibilities

There is also a Ministerial Alliance between the post and civilian town

Call the chaplains

raise hell - call the local DA and the child support division

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

2 Chronicles 7:14

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM

Guest guest

Start calling post locator for the headquarters - if that doesn't work the post has a post sgt major - they don't like soldiers shirking their responsibilities

Call the chaplains

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM

Guest guest

Call the chaplains

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

I wish it were that easy to call his superior. Around here they look out for "their own", kind of like cops do. KWIM? He is state side. Child support division keeps asking me to try and find him and where he's working. Apparently he was working for the state, not military, and he was paid off the books. I don't understand how they can do that. Anne Whitworth wrote: Okay - is he states side or in the sand box? Start calling post locator for the headquarters - if that doesn't work the post has a post sgt major - they don't like soldiers shirking their responsibilities There is also a Ministerial Alliance between the post and civilian town Call the chaplains raise hell - call the local DA and the child support division Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar

enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14

Guest guest

I wish it were that easy to call his superior. Around here they look out for "their own", kind of like cops do. KWIM? He is state side. Child support division keeps asking me to try and find him and where he's working. Apparently he was working for the state, not military, and he was paid off the books. I don't understand how they can do that. Anne Whitworth wrote: Okay - is he states side or in the sand box? Start calling post locator for the headquarters - if that doesn't work the post has a post sgt major - they don't like soldiers shirking their responsibilities There is also a Ministerial Alliance between the post and civilian town Call the chaplains raise hell - call the local DA and the child support division Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar

enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14

Guest guest

Guest guest

Civil Service for the military or for the state of _____

Blessings, Trista

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Y! ahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.5/1314 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 6:38 PM

Guest guest

CAAnne Whitworth wrote: Civil Service for the military or for the state of _____ Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations

inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound,

and know-it-all with Y! ahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.4/1313 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 9:50 AM Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.5/1314 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 6:38 PM Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14

Guest guest

Well, they should cooperate. That's stupid.

But... when it comes to calling the Commanding Officer and letting them know of a problem with a GI, things can and often will change right there. It's worth a try. It's worked for me! LOL

Your ex was in the military? I bet I knew that once. LOL

Challis

Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Hehe... one way to get attention even from the no-goods is to threaten a call to a superior officer. <GG>

HUGS,

Challis

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

They still have him active duty, acording to what he said.Smyelin groovy wrote: Well, they should cooperate. That's stupid. But... when it comes to calling the Commanding Officer and letting them know of a problem with a GI, things can and often will change right there. It's worth a try. It's worked for me! LOL Your ex was in the military? I bet I knew

that once. LOL Challis Feeling bummed bycanes, walkers, power chairsI feel bummed by the idea of qualifying for a power chair. But I guessI would be bummed out if they said I didn't qualify, too. It's one ofthose hard things--like the first time walking with a cane, using theelectric scooter/cart in the grocery store for the first

fewtimes--those kind of milestones.How does everyone else feel about it?hugs)))SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations inspelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and inno way are to be considered flaws or defects.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.Try it now.Be a better friend, newshound, andknow-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Blessings, Trista 2 Chronicles 7:14 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

I am outta my league - OK I can handle

Blessings, Trista

Be a better friend, ne! wshound, and know-it-all with Y! ahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.5/1314 - Release Date: 3/5/2008 6:38 PM

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

Blessings, Trista

Be a better friend, ne! wshound, and know-it-all with Y! ahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Blessings, Trista

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

Blessings, Trista

Blessings, Trista

Blessings, Trista

Guest guest

Start with the Post Sgt Major and keep calling until that doesn't work and try the commanding officers of all the groups - that will start something

Blessings, Trista