RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: names

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you all for reminding me that my inner journey towards peace and the enlightenment to be found by sharing insights with my fellow seekers are all that really matter in this life, and that i should never let the darkness eat my soul and rob me of my hard-won steps towards our common goal of harmonious living.annettepayngabby@... wrote: Hi Anne. You are very wise. Im happy you are at peace.When my mom was pg with me she caught my bio-dad

in bed with her best friendShe left him and he was in and out of my life then we moved to my gmas and my father got Leukemia and died.His dad my gpa kept in touch for a few yrs. And then disapeared. We think he died.My dads mom died in her sleep I think from emphesema (sp?) when I was very young. My dad had a few sisters but I dont know them and lost contact with all my fam. I was young and always thought they must not have loved me or cared enough to know me.So,now here I am so ill and no way to find anything out about that side of my fam.My dad also had RA and Lupus but he was dxd back in the day when the tests wernt as accurate as now.So,my mom and I think maybe he was mis-dxd and I have something hereditary.I have no way to get records to know or even investigate and to me that really sucks.Took awile but i am at peace jus wish I had a way to get those records. hugz,cassy -----Original

Message----- From: Anne Whitworth <reikiladyitlnet (DOT) net> To: MSersLife Sent: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:02:26 -0600 Subject: Re: names Everyone is dead and all I have is a family court stamp on my hospital birth certificate - getting the money together for a lawyer and going to court to unseal records is something that is out of the question. It is enough for me to know I was loved and wanted - my spiritual path is set and I am whole inside- it took a long time to get here - and I am at peace. That is enough Re: names Lots of and s in your family. Anne Whitworth reikiladyitlnet (DOT) net>

wrote: My grandfather was My! Dad was Homer M! y son is My least one is - Micheal Noel - he screwed up Thanksgiving and Christmas in 1976 My nephews are Cory and Adam My brother is Trevor Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release

Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ! L ooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 /

Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1291 - Release Date: 2/21/2008 11:05 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Annette. I really love what you wrote here. Yes. Never let the darkness

eat you up. I loved that!

when I am sick in bed for 3-5 days in aganizing pain and the sickness

consumes me it takes alot to keep that darkness away. Its like a black

hole, and it knows and trys to suck me in. The depression. So, i fight

the sickness eating me up and then boom! Here comes the mental. Why

cant I get up? Why does it all hurt? My poor babies, its like they have

no mom. Etc. Etc. It sure takes alot to get rid of that. Thanks for

this post! I am so happy you found this group! I feel so blessed to

have met you.

luv n hugz,cassy

Everyone is dead and all I have is a family court

stamp on my hospital birth certificate - getting the money together

for

a lawyer

and going to court to unseal records is something that is out of the

question.

It is enough for me to know I was loved and wanted -

my spiritual path is set and I am whole inside- it took a long time to

get here

- and I am at peace. That is enough

Lots of and s in your family.

Anne Whitworth reikiladyitlnet (DOT)

net>

wrote:

My grandfather was

My! Dad was Homer

M! y son is

My least one is - Micheal

Noel - he screwed up Thanksgiving and Christmas in

My nephews are Cory and Adam

My brother is Trevor

Blessings,

Trista

'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and

carrying a cross'... (Sinclair

)

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

No virus found in this incoming

message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516

/ Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release

Date:

2/14/2008

10:28 AM

Blessings,

Trista

)

!

L ooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast

with Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked

by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database:

269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28

AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

Blessings, Trista

'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a

cross'... (Sinclair )

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

Checked by AVG

Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 /

Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 -

Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

Blessings, Trista

cross'... (Sinclair )

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release

Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try

it now.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1291 - Release Date:

2/21/2008 11:05 AM

Guest guest

hi cassy,well, i feel like my daughter is an orphan at times and good thing her dad takes good care of her, but it's not the same as mommy being there. i am sorry for all of us in the same predicament. i am going to the hospital to get my psych meds staightened out. so wish me luck. i am tired of just lying in bed too depressed to get up, so no more!annettepayngabby@... wrote: Annette. I really love what you wrote here. Yes. Never

let the darkness eat you up. I loved that! when I am sick in bed for 3-5 days in aganizing pain and the sickness consumes me it takes alot to keep that darkness away. Its like a black hole, and it knows and trys to suck me in. The depression. So, i fight the sickness eating me up and then boom! Here comes the mental. Why cant I get up? Why does it all hurt? My poor babies, its like they have no mom. Etc. Etc. It sure takes alot to get rid of that. Thanks for this post! I am so happy you found this group! I feel so blessed to have met you. luv n hugz,cassy Re: names Everyone is dead and all I have is a family court stamp on my hospital birth certificate - getting the money together for a lawyer and going to court

to unseal records is something that is out of the question. It is enough for me to know I was loved and wanted - my spiritual path is set and I am whole inside- it took a long time to get here - and I am at peace. That is enough Re: names Lots of and s in your family. Anne Whitworth reikiladyitlnet (DOT) net> wrote: My grandfather was My! Dad was Homer M! y son is My least one is - Micheal Noel - he screwed up Thanksgiving and Christmas in 1976

My nephews are Cory and Adam My brother is Trevor Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ! L ooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by

AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1291 - Release Date: 2/21/2008 11:05 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

hi cassy,well, i feel like my daughter is an orphan at times and good thing her dad takes good care of her, but it's not the same as mommy being there. i am sorry for all of us in the same predicament. i am going to the hospital to get my psych meds staightened out. so wish me luck. i am tired of just lying in bed too depressed to get up, so no more!annettepayngabby@... wrote: Annette. I really love what you wrote here. Yes. Never

let the darkness eat you up. I loved that! when I am sick in bed for 3-5 days in aganizing pain and the sickness consumes me it takes alot to keep that darkness away. Its like a black hole, and it knows and trys to suck me in. The depression. So, i fight the sickness eating me up and then boom! Here comes the mental. Why cant I get up? Why does it all hurt? My poor babies, its like they have no mom. Etc. Etc. It sure takes alot to get rid of that. Thanks for this post! I am so happy you found this group! I feel so blessed to have met you. luv n hugz,cassy Re: names Everyone is dead and all I have is a family court stamp on my hospital birth certificate - getting the money together for a lawyer and going to court

to unseal records is something that is out of the question. It is enough for me to know I was loved and wanted - my spiritual path is set and I am whole inside- it took a long time to get here - and I am at peace. That is enough Re: names Lots of and s in your family. Anne Whitworth reikiladyitlnet (DOT) net> wrote: My grandfather was My! Dad was Homer M! y son is My least one is - Micheal Noel - he screwed up Thanksgiving and Christmas in 1976

My nephews are Cory and Adam My brother is Trevor Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) ! L ooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Blessings, Trista 'When fascism comes it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross'... (Sinclair ) Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by

AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.9/1291 - Release Date: 2/21/2008 11:05 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Hi Annette! How old is your daughter? Good luck at the hospital! Feel

better. I hope they can help you feel better real soon. Do you think

you will be there long? Let us know when you can k.

luv n hugz,cassy

for

a lawyer

and going to court

to unseal records is something that is out of the

question.

get here

net>

wrote:

My grandfather was

My! Dad was Homer

M! y son is

My brother is Trevor

Blessings,

Trista

)

Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

message.

Date:

2/14/2008

Blessings,

Trista

)

!

with Yahoo! Search.

Checked

by AVG Free Edition.

AM

Yahoo! Search.

Blessings, Trista

cross'... (Sinclair )

Mobile. Try it now.

Checked by AVG

Free Edition.

Blessings, Trista

cross'... (Sinclair )

Checked by

AVG Free

Edition.

Try

it now.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Hi Annette! How old is your daughter? Good luck at the hospital! Feel

better. I hope they can help you feel better real soon. Do you think

you will be there long? Let us know when you can k.

luv n hugz,cassy

for

a lawyer

and going to court

to unseal records is something that is out of the

question.

get here

net>

wrote:

My grandfather was

My! Dad was Homer

M! y son is

My brother is Trevor

Blessings,

Trista

)

Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

message.

Date:

2/14/2008

Blessings,

Trista

)

!

with Yahoo! Search.

Checked

by AVG Free Edition.

AM

Yahoo! Search.

Blessings, Trista

cross'... (Sinclair )

Mobile. Try it now.

Checked by AVG

Free Edition.

Blessings, Trista

cross'... (Sinclair )

Checked by

AVG Free

Edition.

Try

it now.

Checked by AVG Free

Edition.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.