RemedySpot.com

Re: Iodine Deficiency

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is awesome Sherry! I am a firm believer in natural remedies rather than the RX. Glad to hear he is doing much better.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 9:15:37 AMSubject: Re: Iodine Deficiency

Iodoplex is another good one. It has Iodine and Iodide. Thanks for the info on the salts though. I’m guessing Epsom baths would be great for the adrenal function and detox as well. I am SOoooo ready to be well and have my kids well.

On a more personal note, Iâ€ve been giving my son this iodoplex for about 4 weeks. He is 8 and hates to work (probably due to adrenal exhaustion and mito inflammation), but whatever the reason it seems to be resolving. He did an extra load of laundry the other day without being asked. Tonight he came home from school and I said he had to clean up 5 things in his room and he proceeded to clean 75% of his room including organizing his trains and such. This is unheard of. You can’t even walk into this kids room without stepping on stuff and today it was just working. He was giggling and saying, wow mom, this is so easy whereas before it was pulling teeth, tears, tantrums, etc. even just to

put his clothes into a laundry basket. He had an excellent day at school today too. We’ll see if it holds through the week. Because we really went down hill there for a while, but seem to be improving now. I am once again feeling like there is truly hope and a brighter future.

Oh and just for the record, this is the only supplement we are doing consistently right now and we haven’t been doing supplements for quite some time for various reasons, so it doesn’t seem like it could be related to any other change. We’ve been SCD since January and GF/CF/SF for nearly 2 years before that.

Sherry

"Character is not built in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved." ~ Helen Keller

That is awesome Sherry! I am a firm believer in natural remedies rather than the RX. Glad to hear he is doing much better.

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 9:15:37 AMSubject: Re: Iodine Deficiency

Iodoplex is another good one. It has Iodine and Iodide. Thanks for the info on the salts though. I’m guessing Epsom baths would be great for the adrenal function and detox as well. I am SOoooo ready to be well and have my kids well.

On a more personal note, Iâ€ve been giving my son this iodoplex for about 4 weeks. He is 8 and hates to work (probably due to adrenal exhaustion and mito inflammation), but whatever the reason it seems to be resolving. He did an extra load of laundry the other day without being asked. Tonight he came home from school and I said he had to clean up 5 things in his room and he proceeded to clean 75% of his room including organizing his trains and such. This is unheard of. You can’t even walk into this kids room without stepping on stuff and today it was just working. He was giggling and saying, wow mom, this is so easy whereas before it was pulling teeth, tears, tantrums, etc. even just to

put his clothes into a laundry basket. He had an excellent day at school today too. We’ll see if it holds through the week. Because we really went down hill there for a while, but seem to be improving now. I am once again feeling like there is truly hope and a brighter future.

Oh and just for the record, this is the only supplement we are doing consistently right now and we haven’t been doing supplements for quite some time for various reasons, so it doesn’t seem like it could be related to any other change. We’ve been SCD since January and GF/CF/SF for nearly 2 years before that.

Sherry

"Character is not built in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved." ~ Helen Keller

Sherry

a little off subject, but need some help. i posted awhile back about my

kara eating paper and cardboard. increased her zinc supplement with no

results. had the pediatrician do bloodwork and all iron studies came

back within range. my question is could her iron still be low even

though the iron blood studies came back ok??? i am thinking about

trying to supplement for awhile to see what happens. haven't had a rbc

element test done for about a year, but i looked back and noticed on

her last result her iron was low???? any input would be appreciated.

this is really becoming A VERY BIG

PROBLEM...............................

all my thanks.

brenda

kara's mom

a little off subject, but need some help. i posted awhile back about my

kara eating paper and cardboard. increased her zinc supplement with no

results. had the pediatrician do bloodwork and all iron studies came

back within range. my question is could her iron still be low even

though the iron blood studies came back ok??? i am thinking about

trying to supplement for awhile to see what happens. haven't had a rbc

element test done for about a year, but i looked back and noticed on

her last result her iron was low???? any input would be appreciated.

this is really becoming A VERY BIG

PROBLEM...............................

all my thanks.

brenda

kara's mom