RemedySpot.com

Re: Metals need to go first...right?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Again I ask what causes stools with multiple colors and textures and a weird chemical smell?

From: <Ladyshrink111@ peoplepc. com>Subject: Re: Re: Metals need to go first...right?To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 6:17 AM

----- Original Message -----

===>Hi ,

There's no evidence to report that EDTA moves metals from the brain to the body and lots of evidence that EDTA does not cross the blood/brain/ barrier or BBB.

There are some kids for whom Ala kicks up yeast, but there are some kids (ours) for whom Dmsa kicked up yeast. There does exist or has existed some hysteria about Ala and yeast, mostly I think this was hysteria directed at Andy Cutler. I say this because just as many or more kids have yeast issues with Dmsa but noone ever suggests(ed) that you don't use Dmsa.

You will get yeast when you chelate, no matter what you use and people have learned how to control it. We had terrible yeast (+4 on the GI Effects stool test) at several points in chelation but you just work through it and you do come out on the other side. I certainly wasn't going to leave my kid developmentally disabled because of a little or lot of yeast.

Ala is the only chelator that has been shown to cross the BBB and remove mercury/metals from the brain and/or central nervous system. Although I have heard of a few kids recovering without it, not completely, not the definition I use for recovery and not the recovery we got here.

I disagree that Ala is the last option, many have used Ala ro recover their kids from the beginning.

We chelated with and without a Dan! but we designed our own chelation protocol and although I did listen to what the Dan! had to say, I did my own research and did not feel compelled to follow each and everything he said. Our Dan! the most wonderful person in the world who would have loved the ppd-nos out of her if he could have, believes that ASD is related to the immune system so if I would have listened to this, ours would still be ASD.

Again I ask what causes stools with multiple colors and textures and a weird chemical smell?

From: <Ladyshrink111@ peoplepc. com>Subject: Re: Re: Metals need to go first...right?To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 6:17 AM

----- Original Message -----

===>Hi ,

There's no evidence to report that EDTA moves metals from the brain to the body and lots of evidence that EDTA does not cross the blood/brain/ barrier or BBB.

There are some kids for whom Ala kicks up yeast, but there are some kids (ours) for whom Dmsa kicked up yeast. There does exist or has existed some hysteria about Ala and yeast, mostly I think this was hysteria directed at Andy Cutler. I say this because just as many or more kids have yeast issues with Dmsa but noone ever suggests(ed) that you don't use Dmsa.

You will get yeast when you chelate, no matter what you use and people have learned how to control it. We had terrible yeast (+4 on the GI Effects stool test) at several points in chelation but you just work through it and you do come out on the other side. I certainly wasn't going to leave my kid developmentally disabled because of a little or lot of yeast.

Ala is the only chelator that has been shown to cross the BBB and remove mercury/metals from the brain and/or central nervous system. Although I have heard of a few kids recovering without it, not completely, not the definition I use for recovery and not the recovery we got here.

I disagree that Ala is the last option, many have used Ala ro recover their kids from the beginning.

We chelated with and without a Dan! but we designed our own chelation protocol and although I did listen to what the Dan! had to say, I did my own research and did not feel compelled to follow each and everything he said. Our Dan! the most wonderful person in the world who would have loved the ppd-nos out of her if he could have, believes that ASD is related to the immune system so if I would have listened to this, ours would still be ASD.

Yellow,tan,three different shades of light to dark brown,green, Bristol 2,3,6,and 7 often all at once.It comes in colorshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQIcFvbWRe0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SkJtlMCbVY

From: Liz <elizabethsoliday@ yahoo.com>Subject: Re: Metals need to go first...right?To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 10:23 AM

, the metals are too small to see. Some of our kids initially had very pale stools when starting chelation though, probably from not enough bile flow, which taurine can help with. I did question though whether mercury could cause a stool to be pale, it is a whitener. It's not important though, just an interesting possibility.> > From: <Ladyshrink111@ ...>> Subject: Re: Re: Metals need to go first...right?> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 6:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: > katherinehands@ yahoo.com > > ===>Hi ,> > There's no evidence to report that EDTA moves > metals from the brain to the body and lots of evidence that EDTA does not > cross the blood/brain/ barrier or BBB.> > There are some kids for whom Ala kicks up yeast, > but there are some kids (ours) for whom Dmsa kicked up yeast. There does exist > or has existed some hysteria about Ala and yeast, mostly I think this was > hysteria directed at Andy Cutler. I say this because just as many or more kids > have yeast issues with Dmsa but noone ever suggests(ed) that you don't use > Dmsa.> > You will get yeast when you chelate, no matter > what you use and people have learned how to control it. We had terrible yeast > (+4 on the GI Effects stool test) at several points in chelation but you > just work through it and you do come out on the other side. I certainly wasn't > going to leave my kid developmentally disabled because of a little or lot of > yeast. > > Ala is the only chelator that has been shown to > cross the BBB and remove mercury/metals from the brain and/or central nervous > system. Although I have heard of a few kids recovering without it, not > completely, not the definition I use for recovery and not the recovery we got > here.> > I disagree that Ala is the last option, many > have used Ala ro recover their kids from the beginning.> > We chelated with and without a Dan! but we > designed our own chelation protocol and although I did listen to what the Dan! > had to say, I did my own research and did not feel compelled to follow > each and everything he said. Our Dan! the most wonderful person in the world > who would have loved the ppd-nos out of her if he could have, believes that > ASD is related to the immune system so if I would have listened to this, ours > would still be ASD.> > >

do you pulse eat in small doses several times a day? different meals will be different colors, the yellow sounds like yeast, the green is typical of bateria or undigested green matter, the bowns are normal and good

Re: Re: Metals need to go first...right?> To: mb12 valtrex@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 6:17 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: > katherinehands@ yahoo.com > > ===>Hi ,> > There's no evidence to report that EDTA moves > metals from the brain to the body and lots of evidence that EDTA does not > cross the blood/brain/ barrier or BBB.> > There are some kids for whom Ala kicks up yeast, > but there are some kids (ours) for whom Dmsa kicked up yeast. There does exist > or has existed some hysteria about Ala and yeast, mostly I think this was > hysteria directed at Andy Cutler. I say this because just as many or more kids > have yeast issues with Dmsa but noone ever suggests(ed) that you don't use > Dmsa.> > You will get yeast when you chelate, no matter > what you use and people have learned how to control it. We had terrible yeast > (+4 on the GI Effects stool test) at several points in chelation but you > just work through it and you do come out on the other side. I certainly wasn't > going to leave my kid developmentally disabled because of a little or lot of > yeast. > > Ala is the only chelator that has been shown to > cross the BBB and remove mercury/metals from the brain and/or central nervous > system. Although I have heard of a few kids recovering without it, not > completely, not the definition I use for recovery and not the recovery we got > here.> > I disagree that Ala is the last option, many > have used Ala ro recover their kids from the beginning.> > We chelated with and without a Dan! but we > designed our own chelation protocol and although I did listen to what the Dan! > had to say, I did my own research and did not feel compelled to follow > each and everything he said. Our Dan! the most wonderful person in the world > who would have loved the ppd-nos out of her if he could have, believes that > ASD is related to the immune system so if I would have listened to this, ours > would still be ASD.> > >