RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Jo-Ann

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JoAnn,

I think the whole class party is a great idea! Celebrate making it out of HER class... yeah.

{{{HUGS}}}

Guest guest

Jo-Ann,

That's wonderful! She's very lucky to have you!

maria

Re: Jo-Ann

Jo-Ann,I know just what you are going through!! Matt was in 3rd grade with a"yeller" too! He was in trouble every day-at least she let him go to thebathroom, he just lost his recess about every other day! Some teachersshould just give it up if they can't handle it, or change to a gradewhere the kids won't be so intimidated by the yelling (like highschool-ha! they'd laugh at her!)Vicki

Guest guest

The school is in the middle of putting on a production of the Wizard of Oz and Sasha's teacher is in charge of that. So hopefully next week I will finally get the meeting with her. I'll let everyone know when I have a date set.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

These crazy pg hormones--someone slap me!!!

Hi!! Well, I am now going nuts and the only reason for reacting this way (that I can think of) is bc of all of the hormones being all out of whack. I'll start at the semi-beginning. I don't think I mentioned to many people, but one of my best friends is pg and due Dec 28th. She lives in AZ and I think I may have brought up that I was excited that we'd be semi-close and pg together. Well, her mil just called me about 10-15 minutes ago. She is planning Charlene's baby shower for July 1st. She wanted to give me a heads up on the fact that she's not planning it alone. She's asked a friend that Charlene has only known for 2 years (and that she's spent maybe a total of 2 months with bc they have always lived in different states) to help her coordinate the shower-- and the friend is farther from there than I am!! I know it! seems silly (which is why I'm blaming the pg hormones) but I'm very offended by this. If Charlene asked ME to be her maid of honor, and told ME about being pg before anyone else, and calls ME at 3 am anytime she's bothered by something... why am I not having any part of planning this celebration of something great coming into her life? It really annoys me and I am about ready to scream. Partly bc of the anger I have over this, but also bc I am angry over this. I think I've completely lost my mind!! Maybe I should be happy... Charlene has told me over and over that she doesn't want the shower bc she doesn't feel like having to deal with all of the people. But I would still like a part in doing something really special for this person I've been friends with for 8 years and have gone through so much with. We've been there for each other during everything, even when I was in NC and she was in La. She was with me ! when I had my first ectopic pregnancy. She was the only person who would let me talk about it. I've tried to repay her for being such a great friend through everything by always being there... and this is just another way I'd like to do that. But, am I involved... Nope. I'm just expected to show up with gifts. Argh!!! Someone slap me for acting this way!!!

Amy

17 weeks

Guest guest

Jo-Ann, Boy, we have something to look forward to....LOL! Re: Re: Can't sleep > I have had problems sleeping do to being overfull. Then I can't get> comfortable. I also get uncomfortable if I have gas etc.. I feel so> uncomfortable I can't sleep.Pam,What's really strange about it is that I didn't eat an exceptional amount,granted I ate a lot, but not more than usual?????maria

Guest guest

Jo-Ann, Good for you mom! You tell her!! I am glad you can count down the days until school ends! 10wk2d ep 12-00 Re: Jo-Ann Jo-Ann,I know just what you are going through!! Matt was in 3rd grade with a"yeller" too! He was in trouble every day-at least she let him go to thebathroom, he just lost his recess about every other day! Some teachersshould just give it up if they can't handle it, or change to a gradewhere the kids won't be so intimidated by the yelling (like highschool-ha! they'd laugh at her!)Vicki

Guest guest

Jo-Ann, Hey that is a neat idea!! A end of the year survival party!! Re: Jo-Ann Jo-Ann,I know just what you are going through!! Matt was in 3rd grade with a"yeller" too! He was in trouble every day-at least she let him go to thebathroom, he just lost his recess about every other day! Some teachersshould just give it up if they can't handle it, or change to a gradewhere the kids won't be so intimidated by the yelling (like highschool-ha! they'd laugh at her!)Vicki

Guest guest

Jo-Ann,

Thank you. I'm 6 weeks 4 days right now. I have another ultrasound

appointment next Friday which will be about 7 1/2 weeks. It's funny

but I almost wish they weren't doing it because I'm so worried they

won't be able to see the heartbeat or something. I hope this passes at

some point and I can start looking forward to seeing my baby up on the

big screen!

Dominique

Guest guest

Vicki,

After three boys I can completely understand your joy for shopping for a little girl. When I had Casey I remember wandering around the stores and wishing I was shopping for a girl, it's so much easier. I could literally walk into Baby Gap and say, I'll take one of each. It makes it so much easier. But I always managed to find cute stuff for Casey. It just takes more time.

Love & hugs,

Jo-Ann

Jo-Ann

Jo-AnnI am having a good time Shopping!!! Hey, what baby shouldn't have a fewlittle rolls and dimples!! It just makes them all the cuter. My rollsand dimples aren't that cute however!!! :( I'm working on that. WhenBob saw the little flag hat and dress I got her, he said, "you poorthing"....but secretly I think he loves it! He doesn't ever even let metouch her in church. He's one proud Daddy, he won't even let go. Youshould have seen him at Easter!Vicki