RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: [MSers]...Cassy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maybe I should start an MS commune...between all of us we could do all the different things that need to be done...*grin* Hugs Akiba -- Re: ...Cassy Thanks Akiba! I luv you! And one day I will come meet you! ;)[akyba@...] wrote:Sweetie you and your girls are more then welcome!HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/4/2007 8:18:03 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyAkiba! Im packn and on my way! I'll take a cabin and nice yummy food! Lolreally though,sounds like pure bliss! Luv ya,cassy[akyba@...] wrote:It is, and if he wants to come for a visit he's more then welcome...as areyou, and anyone else on this list of family thereof! We can build him hisown cabin...there's room...And Yes, I *am* a good cook...and our lifestyle is (finally) great...afteryears of it not necessarily being so great...I love it here. One of theneighbors cows calved right out in the field this afternoon....awesome! Andwe're seeing deer now as well, and hummingbirds galore!I wish I could have everyone come for a visit!!!HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: Val LeeDate: 6/4/2007 7:54:27 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyWell Akiba~I have to be honest with you. I'm pretty sure Mark could adapt to yourlifestyle quite well. I know he'd love where you are living now. It's sobeautiful there. Re: ...CassyHey Val...if Cassy passes him up, I'm in the market for a second husband..I'm a great cook, too...hugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: Val LeeDate: 6/4/2007 5:56:56 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyHey Cassy~How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And thatwas a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what he'sdone to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to findyou a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot....

Guest guest

Im There! Actually,a good lil idea.The vacation hot spot! Jus like the cruise

ship! We could even do a camping adventure at Akibas House.

[akyba@...] wrote:

Maybe I should start an MS commune...between all of us we could do all the

different things that need to be done...*grin*

Hugs

Akiba

-- Re: ...Cassy

Well Akiba~

I have to be honest with you. I'm pretty sure Mark could adapt to your

lifestyle quite well. I know he'd love where you are living now. It's so

beautiful there.

Re: ...Cassy

Hey Val...if Cassy passes him up, I'm in the market for a second husband..

I'm a great cook, too...

hugs

Akiba

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/4/2007 5:56:56 PM

To:....

Guest guest

Train em good! Tame em good! Rofl.jk.Make em treat ya like a queen.

[akyba@...] wrote:

I don't mind a house full of men. I can handle 'em...

Hugs

Akiba

3 boys! Well,lets hope the lawn would always be mowed,and the trash always

taken out,amd the cars wont fall apart,well,anything the man does in the

household better be 3 x's as much done! Rofl.lol.Maybe even through in the

dishes,a few loads of laundry,oh and dinner,woo hoo.Now thats a good idea!

Rofl.

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

That's awful!! Who's gonna help you?? Three boys in the house at one time...

Sure can be a handful.

Hey Cassy~

How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And that

was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what he's

done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.

Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to find

you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known as the

matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have just the

man for you. No...really, I mean it.

His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straight

teeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he was

younger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (for many

years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's....

Guest guest

Way kool! It is so nice of you to invite us to come see you. Can I ask you one thing though? I love to cook. And I'm a darned good one (If I should say so myself). But, I don't have to, everyone tells me that I should start my own restraunt. And I would if it didn't require so much work. Can I help you out in the kitchen? I won't take any credit. OOPS....Blabbering again....

That is so neat to be able to watch animals being born. When we were kids, we lived on a farm. I loved it so much. We don't live on a farm now, but we live pretty close to the woods. There's a little cove in our backyard. In the early evening it's just like watching a Walt Disney film. It's so cool. There are Cardinals, rabbits, deer, and squirrles all together co-habitating and getting along so fine. Unfortunately, there are also foxes and crows and bluejays. The foxes and bluejays are beautiful, but they are so mean to the other critters. And the crows are always making so much noise, and trying to steal food from the other animals.

God bless...Val

Re: > > > > > > n.I jus love your email. ;) always cheer me up.:) I have > comcast but > > im looking to downgrade.We have cable and internet through them and > the bill > > is way to much if im goin at it alone.May even have to forget cable > and > > internet altogether,but such is life,right? I would die without the > internet > > I wouldnt be with my loving caring family here.Well,the new phone I > will be > > getting soon is only 55 bucks a month and has all the wonderful > features.And > > I will be able to get on here to email,but wont be able....

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.7/830 - Release Date: 6/3/07 12:47 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.7/830 - Release Date: 6/3/07 12:47 PM

Guest guest

Absolutely! We can be the official MS vacation spot! Even start out own commune, I mean we Are a "commune"ity.... HugsAkiba -- Re: ...Cassy Im There! Actually,a good lil idea.The vacation hot spot! Jus like the cruise ship! We could even do a camping adventure at Akibas House.[akyba@...] wrote:Maybe I should start an MS commune...between all of us we could do all thedifferent things that need to be done...*grin*HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/4/2007 8:36:01 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyThanks Akiba! I luv you! And one day I will come meet you! ;)[akyba@...] wrote:Sweetie you and your girls are more then welcome!HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/4/2007 8:18:03 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyAkiba! Im packn and on my way! I'll take a cabin and nice yummy food! Lolreally though,sounds like pure bliss! Luv ya,cassy[akyba@...] wrote:It is, and if he wants to come for a visit he's more then welcome...as areyou, and anyone else on this list of family thereof! We can build him hisown cabin...there's room...And Yes, I *am* a good cook...and our lifestyle is (finally) great...afteryears of it not necessarily being so great...I love it here. One of theneighbors cows calved right out in the field this afternoon....awesome! Andwe're seeing deer now as well, and hummingbirds galore!I wish I could have everyone come for a visit!!!HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: Val LeeDate: 6/4/2007 7:54:27 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyWell Akiba~I have to be honest with you. I'm pretty sure Mark could adapt to yourlifestyle quite well. I know he'd love where you are living now. It's sobeautiful there. Re: ...CassyHey Val...if Cassy passes him up, I'm in the market for a second husband..I'm a great cook, too...hugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: Val LeeDate: 6/4/2007 5:56:56 PMTo:....

Guest guest

I do, start 'em young, train 'em right... Hugs Akiba -- Re: ...Cassy Train em good! Tame em good! Rofl.jk.Make em treat ya like a queen.[akyba@...] wrote:I don't mind a house full of men. I can handle 'em...HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/4/2007 8:34:46 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyLoL.I meant to say men.Not long and Robbin will be too.I know he'll alwaysbe your baby but before ya know it you will be in a house full of men.lol.Myhouse is all girls! Lol.even when my family comes to visit cuz we all gotgirls! Lol.Only 3 men,well,now 2.When its all my fam here it is 3 men and 9girls! Lol.[akyba@...] wrote:I think she meant two man-children and one actual boy...But I'll do the cooking...that way I *know* it'll be edible...HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/4/2007 8:15:18 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...Cassy3 boys! Well,lets hope the lawn would always be mowed,and the trash alwaystaken out,amd the cars wont fall apart,well,anything the man does in thehousehold better be 3 x's as much done! Rofl.lol.Maybe even through in thedishes,a few loads of laundry,oh and dinner,woo hoo.Now thats a good idea!Rofl.[cop.girlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:That's awful!! Who's gonna help you?? Three boys in the house at one time...Sure can be a handful. Re: ...CassyHey Val...if Cassy passes him up, I'm in the market for a second husband...Im a great cook, too...hugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: Val LeeDate: 6/4/2007 5:56:56 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyHey Cassy~How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And thatwas a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what he'sdone to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to findyou a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known as thematchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have just theman for you. No...really, I mean it.His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straightteeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he wasyounger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (for manyyears now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's....

Guest guest

You absolutely can cook!!! I can always use help! And new recipe ideas...yeah yeah yeah.... Your nature niche sounds great, too... hugs Akiba -- Re: ...Cassy Way kool! It is so nice of you to invite us to come see you. Can I ask you one thing though? I love to cook. And I'm a darned good one (If I should say so myself). But, I don't have to, everyone tells me that I should start my own restraunt. And I would if it didn't require so much work. Can I help you out in the kitchen? I won't take any credit. OOPS....Blabbering again.... That is so neat to be able to watch animals being born. When we were kids, we lived on a farm. I loved it so much. We don't live on a farm now, but we live pretty close to the woods. There's a little cove in our backyard. In the early evening it's just like watching a Walt Disney film. It's so cool. There are Cardinals, rabbits, deer, and squirrles all together co-habitating and getting along so fine. Unfortunately, there are also foxes and crows and bluejays. The foxes and bluejays are beautiful, but they are so mean to the other critters. And the crows are always making so much noise, and trying to steal food from the other animals. God bless...Val Re: > > > > > > n.I jus love your email. ;) always cheer me up.:) I have > comcast but > > im looking to downgrade.We have cable and internet through them and > the bill > > is way to much if im goin at it alone.May even have to forget cable > and > > internet altogether,but such is life,right? I would die without the > internet > > I wouldnt be with my loving caring family here.Well,the new phone I > will be > > getting soon is only 55 bucks a month and has all the wonderful > features.And > > I will be able to get on here to email,but wont be able....

Guest guest

LoL! You go girl! Im still learnin. ;) lol.

[akyba@...] wrote:

I do, start 'em young, train 'em right...

Hugs

Akiba

3 boys! Well,lets hope the lawn would always be mowed,and the trash always

taken out,amd the cars wont fall apart,well,anything the man does in the

household better be 3 x's as much done! Rofl.lol.Maybe even through in the

dishes,a few loads of laundry,oh and dinner,woo hoo.Now thats a good idea!

Rofl.

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

That's awful!! Who's gonna help you?? Three boys in the house at one time...

Sure can be a handful.

Hey Cassy~

How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And that

was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what he's

done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.

Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to find

you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known as the

matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good....

Guest guest

Yep.Yep.Yep.We sure are.And that is the best idea ive heard in a long time.I

dream of meeting you guys! Absolutely cannot wait! Luv ya lots!

[akyba@...] wrote:

Absolutely! We can be the official MS vacation spot! Even start out own

commune, I mean we Are a " commune " ity....

Hugs

Akiba

Well Akiba~

I have to be honest with you. I'm pretty sure Mark could adapt to your

lifestyle quite well. I know he'd love where you are living now. It's so

beautiful there.

Well one thing....

Guest guest

Well,im so happy to hear your brother is doing good.And has someone by his

side.Hes not still wife his wife too is he? Are they in love? So,this is the

brother that lives by you right in NC.My brain is crap these days.lol.

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

Cassy~

I actually tried to keep my friend and my other brother from hooking up. They

would really be a great couple, but unfortunately, they both have issues that

should be resolved before getting too serious. The biggest one being....they are

both already married. To different people of course.

I met her when I live in Texas. She was only 16 then. Still in highschool. My

brother had a crush on her then, but she wasn't interested. They used to act

like brother and sister. Well, that was over 20yrs. ago. They just recently

started seeing each other. She left her husband and my brother went to Texas and

brought her here to NC. with him. She has been a really good help though. I

don't think he ever would have gone into treatment if it wasn't for her. He'd be

sitting in jail.

As far as Mark goes.....I'd think that he would prefer if you let him have the

" balls " . You know how men can be if their " cajones " are in jeopardy. Hey, you

gotta pic I can send to him? Or would you rather I didn't?

GBU...Val

He sounds great Val.Were does he live? Ahh.a big kid.thats cute I love family

oriented men.I am always around my family,so if hes around his,you must all get

along,and thats a wonderful thing.Family is very important to me on both

parts.Cant wait to see a pic. MAYBE soon I will get the balls to email him.lol.I

havnt been single for a long time. You must be a good matchmaker.Did you hook

your other brother and friend up? My friend jus joined match.com ?(the one

doctor Phil created) She had to pay over 30 bucks for 1 month! And shes so

chicken she wont go meet the guy she talks to on there.lol.It gives points,so

like her and this guy have 18 points outta 21,so there almost a perfect match by

all the info you answer on there.Kinda funny.lol. Luv ya,cassy

[cop.girl@...] wrote:

Well I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit. And hey...You gotta

give him some. He knows that I met you in a support group. He is very supportive

himself. He's not a party animal, but he does like to party quietly. That means,

he's not into the gotta go out with the boys stuff. He lives a very quiet life.

He is however, very family oriented. That is another thing we don't have alot in

common. I love my family, but I don't like to be around them all the time. I'm a

little more private that way.

He knows you have children. He says he has no problem with that. I believe

him. You should see how he is around kids. He's a big kid himself.

I'm trying to get a pic of him for you. He said I could send one. I really

think you'd find him attractive. There are three of us in the family. Me the

oldest, Mark 11 months younger, and Cordell, the baby 43yrs. (Who now seems to

be smitten with one of my long-time good friends). And although, Cordell is good

looking as well, Mark is the one who was blessed....

Guest guest

The one that I'm talking about being married, is my baby brother. Both of my brothers followed me to NC. When I moved to Texas several years ago, my baby brother followed me there as well. That's when he met my friend. He wasn't married at that time. My friend had a boyfriend, who eventually became her husband. He's the one she just left. My brother married a girl, here in NC. several years back. The marriage never worked out. She's the town get about. And he became an alcoholic. He has never divorced her because he didn't want to go through the trouble. Actually, I think he hasn't done it because his mind had been in such a alcohol and drug haze. Maybe now that he's sober, he'll finally get on with it.

I don't know if they are in love. J., my friend told me right before my brother went into treatment that she was beginning to have feelings for him. My brother asked my daughter for her blessing on his relationship with my friend. My daughter, being a little outspoken and not very tactful (Hmmmm. Wonder where she get's that?), told him she was not going to give him her blessing until both she and him did the right thing. She said, "How can I bless this union, when you guys are still married, and not to eachother?" Well, maybe she does have some tact. That's a lot nicer way of putting it than I would have.

Blabber, blabber, blabber, blabber.......

Anyway, both of my brothers are now living in NC. We all live in different towns. But, we are within 45 to 60 mins. away from eachother.

Re: ...CassyHe sounds great Val.Were does he live? Ahh.a big kid.thats cute I love family oriented men.I am always around my family,so if hes around his,you must all get along,and thats a wonderful thing.Family is very important to me on both parts.Cant wait to see a pic. MAYBE soon I will get the balls to email him.lol.I havnt been single for a long time. You must be a good matchmaker.Did you hook your other brother and friend up? My friend jus joined match.com ?(the one doctor Phil created) She had to pay over 30 bucks for 1 month! And shes so chicken she wont go meet the guy she talks to on there.lol.It gives points,so like her and this guy have 18 points outta 21,so there almost a perfect match by all the info you answer on there.Kinda funny.lol. Luv ya,cassy[cop.girlearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:Well I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit. And hey...You gotta give him some. He knows that I met you in a support group. He is very supportive himself. He's not a party animal, but he does like to party quietly. That means, he's not into the gotta go out with the boys stuff. He lives a very quiet life. He is however, very family oriented. That is another thing we don't have alot in common. I love my family, but I don't like to be around them all the time. I'm a little more private that way.He knows you have children. He says he has no problem with that. I believe him. You should see how he is around kids. He's a big kid himself.I'm trying to get a pic of him for you. He said I could send one. I really think you'd find him attractive. There are three of us in the family. Me the oldest, Mark 11 months younger, and Cordell, the baby 43yrs. (Who now seems to be smitten with one of my long-time good friends). And although, Cordell is good looking as well, Mark is the one who was blessed....

Guest guest

Wow Val, a guy like that even I would be interested. But doubt that there would be any guys like that out there in my age group that are not taken. LOL Re: > > > > > > > > > n.I jus love your email. ;) always cheer me > up.:) I have > > comcast but > > > im looking to downgrade.We have cable and internet > through them > and > > the bill > > > is way to much if im goin at it alone.May even have > to forget > cable > > and > > > internet altogether,but such is life,right? I would > die without > the > > internet > > > I wouldnt be with my loving caring family > here.Well,the new phone > I > > will be > > > getting soon is only 55 bucks a month and has all the > wonderful > > features.And > > > I will be able to get on here to email,but wont be able....> > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> -------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.7/830 - Release > Date: 6/3/07 12:47 PM> > > > > > > > > May you always find

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels bringing messages from God

Guest guest

if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age doesn't matter

to me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my hubby for

3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to find out

he was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5 kids.

Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for almost 15

years now.

a Coon

www.farmfreshsoapsandcandles.com

farmfresahsoapsandcandles@...

>

> Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible though

and he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big age

difference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im 26 and

they try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn me

nuts! Luv ya, cassy

>

>

> Hey Cassy~

> How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And

that was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what

he's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.

> Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to

find you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known as

the matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have just

the man for you. No...really, I mean it.

> His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straight

younger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (for

many years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's very

artistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves nature and

animals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him. He takes

a drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's really into

chainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are beautiful.

> Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes decent

money. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money on

things he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he were not

my brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a great catch.

> BTW....I've told him about you. And he asked me to write this post to

you. But, I want you to understand. I didn't make any of this up. I

wouldn't do that. INTERESTED???

Guest guest

Ahh. a.Thats a sweet story.Sounds like you have a good hubby.Did he have

kids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats awesome.Lots of

luv,cassy

[paulacoon@...] wrote:

years now.

a Coon

>

nuts! Luv ya, cassy

>

>

> Hey Cassy~

my brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a great catch.

> BTW....I've told him about you. And he asked me to write this post to

you. But, I want you to understand. I didn't make any of this up. I

wouldn't do that. INTERESTED???

Guest guest

Remember Lynn.Age dosnt matter. ;) And your such a sweetie I dont think any man

would care about your age. By the way,your 5 herb balm is a miracle for me,im a

happy customer. ;) I dont think I can ever stop using it.Hey,do you have a

website? I think I remember reading you were gonna get one soon? Would you mind

if I passed the word down about the balm to some of my other online buddies? And

sis-n-law? My sis-n-law was very interested. She is really interested because I

told her how much it works.She has fibromyalgia and is always lookn for sumthn

to help sore spots,I think I'll buy her some before I go visit.They live in

Oregon and me and her are good friends.Im gonna try to visit soon it is

beautiful and peaceful out there. Lots of luv,cassy

[happybutterflies@...] wrote:

Wow Val, a guy like that even I would be interested. But doubt that there would

be any guys like that out there in my age group that are not taken. LOL

>

>

> Peggy.Thankyou! Yes.I have family here.My mom lives in a

> tiny mobile home(her only extra room is the size of a closet) I

> am not to close with my dad.He called fri. And tells me I should

> take my fiance back and move to RENO with him! Some advice.More

> like stikn his nose were it dont belong.The thing with my dad is

> he only calls me when he wants something or feels guilty.And

> these days hes been guilty for takn my ma to court and lyn his

> butt off.Ggrrr. This home is the only place me n my girls got so

> Im going to try my hardest to make rent if we stay split up.It

> is security for the 3 of us.My lil one has trouble when shes out

> of her environment and if her schedule is broke,so stayn anywere

> will be hard but if it happens it happens,there are worse

> things,like being homeless.I hope your doin well,I am behind on

> posts so forgive me if im....

Guest guest

Our 11th anniversary is this month. I am also 11.5 years older. When we married I was 41 and he was 30. I got pregnant8 months after we married and has Robbin at 43. I found out I was pregnant on April fools day when I was 42. Never Ever thought I'd be able to carry to term, but I did and had a healthy beautiful baby, 9.9 on the apgar scale, 21" and 7.7 lbs. C-sec after 36 hours labor. Then I "croned" and slammed the door after him ROFL!!

Hugs

Akiba

Ahh. a.Thats a sweet story.Sounds like you have a good hubby.Did he have kids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats awesome.Lots of luv,cassy[paulacoonearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age doesn't matterto me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my hubby for3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to find outhe was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5 kids. Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for almost 15years now. a Coonwww.farmfreshsoapsandcandles.comfarmfresahsoapsandcandlesearthlink (DOT) net>> Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible thoughand he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big agedifference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im 26 andthey try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn menuts! Luv ya, cassy>>> Hey Cassy~> How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. Andthat was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention whathe's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.> Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting tofind you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known asthe matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have justthe man for you. No...really, I mean it.> His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straightteeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he wasyounger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (formany years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's veryartistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves nature andanimals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him. He takesa drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's really intochainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are beautiful.> Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes decentmoney. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money onthings he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he were notmy brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a great catch.> BTW....I've told him about you. And he asked me to write this post toyou. But, I want you to understand. I didn't make any of this up. Iwouldn't do that. INTERESTED???

Guest guest

ROFL! Im so glad it worked out like that for you Akiba.Its good to know and have

some hope that things really can work-out that way.My " ex " is making himself

look like a fool.I never thought id be dealing with this kind of drama.Im

26(june 24th) but he IS 31! I guess he will never grow up. I just want to beat

him.I have never wanted to beat ANYONE,but I just want to hit him and tell him

what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you destroying our family?[im crying as

I write this I feel so lost.I feel I cannot take any more stress.I miss him,I

wish I didnt miss him!OK.ok. You went threw alot of hours in

labor.OMG! I was fitted for foot braces today.To sleep with to try and help the

atrophy.He wants me to think about having special ones made for my feet.Said my

left foot goes in ALOT when I walk and the way it drags in he said he thinks the

weakness is more in my left cuz it goes different.So i will have to wear braces

and I dont even know whats wrong with

me.Ok.im on a pity party.lol.Luv you

[akyba@...] wrote:

Our 11th anniversary is this month. I am also 11.5 years older. When we

married I was 41 and he was 30. I got pregnant8 months after we married and

has Robbin at 43. I found out I was pregnant on April fools day when I was

42. Never Ever thought I'd be able to carry to term, but I did and had a

healthy beautiful baby, 9.9 on the apgar scale, 21 " and 7.7 lbs. C-sec after

36 hours labor. Then I " croned " and slammed the door after him ROFL!!

Hugs

Akiba

kids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats awesome.Lots

of luv,cassy

[paulacoon@...] wrote:

years now.

a Coon

>

nuts! Luv ya, cassy

>

>

> Hey Cassy~

my brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a....

Guest guest

when we met, he didn't know his ex was pregnant. He now has a daughter he

didn't havve when we met. My 'baby' was 6 and will be 23 next month. Hubby

is the only 'father figure' he had. My older kids all refer to their

fathers as " The Sperm Donor " (this is my 3rd marriage) and will tell you

that there is a world of difference between being a father and being a dad

and that they have a father but hubby is their Dad. My oldest son is 28 and

says when his father dies he'll " go to the viewing - if only to make sure

the SOB is dead " .

We were married almost 4 years when I was Dx with MS. Told him I would

totally understand if he wanted to leave. Wrong thing to say ..... BIG TIME

wrong thing ! He went on for nearly an hour about how he would never leave

just because I was sick ..... he promised when we got married that he would

be here in sickness and health and he took those vows seriously .... he

knew I would never walk away if he was sick or hurt so why would I think he

would, etc.......

He went to the library and told the desk clerk that his wife was recently

diagnosed with MS and he wanted everything they had on MS - we did a lot of

reading. He didn't like the idea of having to give me a shot every day but

he learned real quick how to do it. Said there ar e lots of things we don't

like in life but something HAVE to be done - like it or not. so suck it up

and do it. Besides, if I can poke myself in the leg and stomach, he can

easily poke me in the arm or hip. Makes all sorts of jokes about how he

'has to stick it to me' and 'rather be the sticker than the stickee', etc

(never said his jokes were good ones). Besides, using the autojet gives me

huge bruises so better that he jab me instead :) My yougnest used to work

at a kennel so he has experiece giving injections and I've taught 2 of the

grand kids how to do my shot. Figured it won't hurt for them to know to do

it and besides, one of their great grand parents is diabetic so the

knowledge might come in handy

a Coon

> Ahh. a.Thats a sweet story.Sounds like you have a good hubby.Did he

have kids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats

awesome.Lots of luv,cassy

>

> [paulacoon@...] wrote:

> if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age doesn't

matter

> to me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my hubby for

> 3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to find

out

> he was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5 kids.

> Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for almost 15

> years now.

>

> a Coon

> www.farmfreshsoapsandcandles.com

> farmfresahsoapsandcandles@...

>

> >

> > Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible though

> and he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big age

> difference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im 26 and

> they try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn me

> nuts! Luv ya, cassy

> >

> >

> > Hey Cassy~

> > How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And

> that was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what

> he's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt

though.

> > Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to

> find you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known as

> the matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have

just

> the man for you. No...really, I mean it.

> > His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty

straight

> teeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he was

> younger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (for

> many years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's very

> artistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves nature and

> animals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him. He takes

> a drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's really into

> chainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are beautiful.

> > Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes decent

> money. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money on

> things he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he were not

> my brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a great

catch.

> > BTW....I've told him about you. And he asked me to write this post to

> you. But, I want you to understand. I didn't make any of this up. I

> wouldn't do that. INTERESTED???

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Cassy, my right leg s also atrophying, the foot twisting, I walk almost on the ankle. And that is the knee that is bone-on-bone and they want to replace. But I know that replacing the knee won't help wile the ankle is still twisted. So, let me know how the braces work, I might approach my Dr's about it... Hugs Akiba -- Re: ...Cassy ROFL! Im so glad it worked out like that for you Akiba.Its good to know and have some hope that things really can work-out that way.My "ex" is making himself look like a fool.I never thought id be dealing with this kind of drama.Im 26(june 24th) but he IS 31! I guess he will never grow up. I just want to beat him.I have never wanted to beat ANYONE,but I just want to hit him and tell him what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you destroying our family?[im crying as I write this I feel so lost.I feel I cannot take any more stress.I miss him,I wish I didnt miss him!OK.ok. You went threw alot of hours in labor.OMG! I was fitted for foot braces today.To sleep with to try and help the atrophy.He wants me to think about having special ones made for my feet.Said my left foot goes in ALOT when I walk and the way it drags in he said he thinks the weakness is more in my left cuz it goes different.So i will have to wear braces and I dont even know whats wrong withme.Ok.im on a pity party.lol.Luv you[akyba@...] wrote:Our 11th anniversary is this month. I am also 11.5 years older. When wemarried I was 41 and he was 30. I got pregnant8 months after we married andhas Robbin at 43. I found out I was pregnant on April fools day when I was42. Never Ever thought I'd be able to carry to term, but I did and had ahealthy beautiful baby, 9.9 on the apgar scale, 21" and 7.7 lbs. C-sec after36 hours labor. Then I "croned" and slammed the door after him ROFL!!HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/6/2007 9:15:41 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyAhh. a.Thats a sweet story.Sounds like you have a good hubby.Did he havekids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats awesome.Lotsof luv,cassy[paulacoonearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age doesn't matterto me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my hubby for3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to find outhe was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5 kids. Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for almost 15years now. a Coonwww.farmfreshsoapsandcandles.comfarmfresahsoapsandcandlesearthlink (DOT) net>> Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible thoughand he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big agedifference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im 26 andthey try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn menuts! Luv ya, cassy>>> Hey Cassy~> How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. Andthat was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention whathe's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.> Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting tofind you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known asthe matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have justthe man for you. No...really, I mean it.> His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straightteeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he wasyounger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (formany years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's veryartistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves nature andanimals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him. He takesa drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's really intochainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are beautiful.> Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes decentmoney. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money onthings he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he were notmy brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a....

Guest guest

Cassy,

You only go around once, and theres nothing to say that this has to

be a permanent thing. Who knows what could or will happen. Life is so

unpredictable as we know all to well, right? I say take a chance and

meet the guy. If he's a jerk to you he'll have Val to deal with

right, and I'm sure he doesn't want to be on her bad side, lol!!!!

All Dad's think they can always control their kids till the day they

die. I'm 40 and my dad still tries to boss me around. I just say yeah

whatever and leave it at that.

Gotta sping that wheel of chance!!!!

Good luck!!!

Hugs,

Peggy

> if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age

doesn't matter

> to me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my

hubby for

> 3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to

find out

> he was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5

kids.

> Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for

almost 15

> years now.

>

> a Coon

>

> >

> > Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible

though

> and he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a

big age

> difference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im

26 and

> they try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn

me

> nuts! Luv ya, cassy

> >

> >

> > Hey Cassy~

> > How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive.

And

> that was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to

mention what

> he's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like

guilt though.

> > Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by

wanting to

> find you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm

known as

> the matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I

have just

straight

> teeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he

was

> younger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced

(for

> artistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves

nature and

> animals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him.

He takes

> a drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's

really into

> chainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are

beautiful.

> > Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes

decent

> money. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money

on

> things he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he

were not

> my brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a

great catch.

> > BTW....I've told him about you. And he asked me to write this

post to

> you. But, I want you to understand. I didn't make any of this up. I

> wouldn't do that. INTERESTED???

>

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy! Yes.he would have Val to deal with and me! Lol. I think he lives

quite far. And I have totally given up on what to expect out of life. All this

drama with my health and trying to seek a dx and being so sick,has really taught

me how much to appreciate life. My fiance ripped us apart and im heartbroken i

guess now I have to go on and know god does have a plan for me and each and

everyone of us. Lots of luv,cassy

[spazman222@...] wrote:

Cassy,

You only go around once, and theres nothing to say that this has to

be a permanent thing. Who knows what could or will happen. Life is so

unpredictable as we know all to well, right? I say take a chance and

meet the guy. If he's a jerk to you he'll have Val to deal with

right, and I'm sure he doesn't want to be on her bad side, lol!!!!

All Dad's think they can always control their kids till the day they

die. I'm 40 and my dad still tries to boss me around. I just say yeah

whatever and leave it at that.

Gotta sping that wheel of chance!!!!

Good luck!!!

Hugs,

Peggy

> if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age

doesn't matter

> to me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my

hubby for

> 3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to

find out

> he was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5

kids.

> Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for

almost 15

> years now.

>

> a Coon

>

> >

> > Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible

though

> and he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a

big age

> difference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im

26 and

> they try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn

me

> nuts! Luv ya, cassy

> >

> >

> > Hey Cassy~

> > How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive.

And

> that was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to

mention what

> he's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like

guilt though.

> > Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by

wanting to

> find you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm

known as

> the matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I

have just

straight

> teeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he

was

> younger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced

(for

> artistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves

nature and

> animals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him.

He takes

> a drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's

really into

> chainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are

beautiful.

> > Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes

decent

> money. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money

on

> things he can't afford. And....

Guest guest

Akiba, I am so sorry about all this, especially as I, sans major ankle injury am a happy survivor

of four joint replacements: both hips and both knees, and one repair short surgery as I fell and

broke the plastic in my left knee! Sympathy en route to you, Love,

n

--------- Re: ...Cassy

ROFL! Im so glad it worked out like that for you Akiba.Its good to know and have some hope that things really can work-out that way.My "ex" is making himself look like a fool.I never thought id be dealing with this kind of drama.Im 26(june 24th) but he IS 31! I guess he will never grow up. I just want to beat him.I have never wanted to beat ANYONE,but I just want to hit him and tell him what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you destroying our family?[im crying as I write this I feel so lost.I feel I cannot take any more stress.I miss him,I wish I didnt miss him!OK.ok. You went threw alot of hours in labor.OMG! I was fitted for foot braces today.To sleep with to try and help the atrophy.He wants me to think about having special ones made for my feet.Said my left foot goes in ALOT when I walk and the way it drags in he said he thinks the weakness is more in my left cuz it goes different.So i will have to wear braces and I dont even know whats wrong withme.Ok.im on a pity pa

rty.lol.Luv you[akyba@...] wrote:Our 11th anniversary is this month. I am also 11.5 years older. When wemarried I was 41 and he was 30. I got pregnant8 months after we married andhas Robbin at 43. I found out I was pregnant on April fools day when I was42. Never Ever thought I'd be able to carry to term, but I did and had ahealthy beautiful baby, 9.9 on the apgar scale, 21" and 7.7 lbs. C-sec after36 hours labor. Then I "croned" and slammed the door after him ROFL!!HugsAkiba-------Original Message-------From: cassandra workmnDate: 6/6/2007 9:15:41 PMTo: MSersLife Subject: Re: ...CassyAhh. a.Thats a sweet story.Sounds like you have a good hubby.Did he havekids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats awesome.Lotsof luv,cassy[paulacoonearthlink (DOT) net] wrote:if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age doesn't matterto me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my hubby for3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to find outhe was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5 kids. Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for almost 15years now. a Coonwww.farmfreshsoapsandcandles.comfarmfresahsoapsandcandlesearthlink (DOT) net>> Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible thoughand he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big agedifference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im 26 andthey try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn menuts! Luv ya, cassy>>> Hey Cassy~> How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. Andthat was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention whathe's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.> Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting tofind you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known asthe matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have justthe man for you. No...really, I mean it.> His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straightteeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he wasyounger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (formany years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's veryartistic, has a great sense

of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves nature andanimals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him. He takesa drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's really intochainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are beautiful.> Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes decentmoney. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money onthings he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he were notmy brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a....

Guest guest

I will let you know.I am suppose to be geting them next week.I wasnt to thrilled

about having to wear them all day so he told me to think about it.He said you

can tell by the way my left side drags more that that side is more effected and

our goal is to keep me walking as long as possible.I seen my primary today and

he says if I dont get anywere w/the specialist on the 21st that he thinks I

should go to mayo or stanford to get a dx.Then I also told him how my mri's of

my back wernt w/contrast and who knows cuz theres tons of people out there that

dont have lesions show w/out contrast or many yrs.later.He agreed and said he

had been thinking about that and he knows that happens.He said he wants to talk

to my neuro and see what she thinks and when we should do another mri.I also

complained about the medical field and all the wile im being tossed around and

get no answers.He agreed and said sometimes it can be a simple thing that gets

complicated in the process of figuring

things out.Luv ya, cassy

[akyba@...] wrote:

Cassy, my right leg s also atrophying, the foot twisting, I walk almost on

the ankle. And that is the knee that is bone-on-bone and they want to

replace. But I know that replacing the knee won't help wile the ankle is

still twisted. So, let me know how the braces work, I might approach my Dr's

about it...

Hugs

Akiba

kids too? Thats true,age is just a number. 15 yrs. Wow. Thats awesome.Lots

of luv,cassy

[paulacoon@...] wrote:

years now.

a Coon

>

and he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big....

Guest guest

I will hold on to the number Lynn,thanks alot! Lots of luv, cassy

[happybutterflies@...] wrote:

I have given you number 1056. You can give them my business phone number 317

292 1825 and or my business email addy which is

HappyButterflyProducts@... or my mailing address. Be sure to give

them your re# and tell them to give it to me. I forgot to tell you that they

will get a 10% discount on their first order if they give me your number. Put

your number on one of the business cards I sent so you will know where to find

it.

HAPPINESS and BUTTERFLIES

Lynn

Butterflies are angels delivering messages from God.

> To: MSersLife

>

> > Remember Lynn.Age dosnt matter. ;) And your such a sweetie I

> > dont think any man would care about your age. By the way,your

> 5

> > herb balm is a miracle for me,im a happy customer. ;) I dont

> > think I can ever stop using it.Hey,do you have a website? I

> > think I remember reading you were gonna get one soon? Would

> you

> > mind if I passed the word down about the balm to some of my

> > other online buddies? And sis-n-law? My sis-n-law was very

> > interested. She is really interested because I told her how

> much

> > it works.She has fibromyalgia and is always lookn for sumthn

> to

> > help sore spots,I think I'll buy her some before I go

> visit.They

> > live in Oregon and me and her are good friends.Im gonna try to

> > visit soon it is beautiful and peaceful out there. Lots of luv,cassy

> >

> > [happybutterflies@...] wrote:

> > Wow....

Guest guest

Cassy~

That's right! Mark doesn't wanna get on my bad side. I used to beat the tar outta him when we were kids. LOL. Well....that was until he got bigger than me. Then I stopped cuz I figured he needed a break, and I didn't want to wear him out chasing me around the block. Nope...that's not true. I actually stopped beating him up when I accidently almost killed him. :))

Just jokin'...

Love, Val

Cassy,You only go around once, and theres nothing to say that this has to be a permanent thing. Who knows what could or will happen. Life is so unpredictable as we know all to well, right? I say take a chance and meet the guy. If he's a jerk to you he'll have Val to deal with right, and I'm sure he doesn't want to be on her bad side, lol!!!!All Dad's think they can always control their kids till the day they die. I'm 40 and my dad still tries to boss me around. I just say yeah whatever and leave it at that.Gotta sping that wheel of chance!!!!Good luck!!!Hugs,Peggy> if I wasn't already married, I'd be VERY interested. His age doesn't matter> to me, it's the person I'm interested in, not a number. Dated my hubby for> 3 months before I found out how old he was. A bit of a surprise to find out> he was 11.5 years younger and he knew the night we met that I had 5 kids. > Got married when I was 36 and he was 25. We've been married for almost 15> years now. > > a Coon> www.farmfreshsoapsandcandles.com> farmfresahsoapsandcandles@...> > >> > Wow Val! Really? You know im only 26 right? He sounds incredible though> and he must be very sweet since he is related to you. :) Thats a big age> difference,isnt it? Does he have kids? Ya.my dads being a jerk. Im 26 and> they try to tell me what I should do! Gimme a break.There all drivn me> nuts! Luv ya, cassy> >> >> > Hey Cassy~> > How are you feeling? I'm sorry your dad is being so insensitive. And> that was a real insensitive suggestion he made to you, not to mention what> he's done to your mother. Gotta tell ya. It doesn't sound like guilt though.> > Now, I hope you don't think that I'm being insensitive by wanting to> find you a really good man. Oh yeah!! I forgot to tell you. I'm known as> the matchmaker of the family. Yepper! And I do a real good job. I have just> the man for you. No...really, I mean it.> > His name is Mark. He's 46yrs. old. Beautiful smile, with pretty straight> teeth. People say he looks a lot like Chamberlin. (When he was> younger) He's got blue, blue eyes. A Baritone voice. He's divorced (for> many years now). He drives a Miati(sp), red convertible. He's very> artistic, has a great sense of humour. He's out-doorsy. Loves nature and> animals. In fact, he's very in tune to the enviroment around him. He takes> a drink only on occasion. Not a heavy drinker. Right now, he's really into> chainsaw art. He makes carvings from old logs and they are beautiful.> > Now here's what I forgot to mention. He's a hard worker. Makes decent> money. He likes the finer things in life, but won't spend his money on> things he can't afford. And this I am quite serious about. If he were not> my brother...I would have sought him out many years ago. He's a great catch.> > BTW....I've told him about you. And he asked me to write this post to> you. But, I want you to understand. I didn't make any of this up. I> wouldn't do that. INTERESTED???>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.11/837 - Release Date: 6/6/07 2:03 PM