RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: I hope I can remember all the names!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wrong Leanne.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

ipf 6/04 Florida

" Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up. "

Leanne...are you saying " your job " is gone????? What will the board

do without you?

Sher; ipf 3-06; OR.

Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Leanne...geeze, what a dunce. My brain sprung into action before I noticed the last name.

Glad you're still with us Storch!

Sher; ipf 3-06; OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Leanne...geeze, what a dunce. My brain sprung into action before I noticed the last name.

Guest guest

Guest guest

When I was little, my uncle called me Petunia..... That would work for me.

Leanne Blankinship IPF 06/07

Guest guest

When I was little, my uncle called me Petunia..... That would work for me.

Leanne Blankinship IPF 06/07

Guest guest

If your employer is large enough to qualify look at the Family Leave

Law.

>

> Hi to everyone!

>

> Irene, I read your earlier post about your job, and I so understand.

I have been on a leave of absence for a month, and when I contacted my

administrator about going back to work next week, she informed me that

someone else has taken over my assignment. Back to the drawing

board....

>

> Leanne IFP 06/07

>

Guest guest

Law.

>

> Hi to everyone!

>

board....

>

> Leanne IFP 06/07

>

Guest guest

Law.

>

> Hi to everyone!

>

board....

>

> Leanne IFP 06/07

>

Guest guest

Thank you for the thought, , but it is a small business so it is

exempt. I will see my pulmonologist on December 11 to get additional

test results, and we will talk about disability then.

By the way, thank you for the comment about making lists. My last

appointment ended with about a dozen unasked questions. Have to do

better!

Petunia IFP 06/07

> >

> > Hi to everyone!

> >

> > Irene, I read your earlier post about your job, and I so

understand.

> I have been on a leave of absence for a month, and when I contacted

my

> administrator about going back to work next week, she informed me

that

> someone else has taken over my assignment. Back to the drawing

> board....

> >

> > Leanne IFP 06/07

> >

>

Guest guest

Petunia...I always go in with a list. Really helps me stay focused. Dr. too. Sometimes, they are the ones who ramble. lol

Guest guest

Petunia...I always go in with a list. Really helps me stay focused. Dr. too. Sometimes, they are the ones who ramble. lol

Guest guest

Guest guest

peggy

thanks for making me laugh.

may, uip 06.06

glasgow, scotland

>

>

> Speaking of names, nice name you got there Leanne.....

>

> Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

> listed for single lung transplant 10/12/07

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

peggy

may, uip 06.06

glasgow, scotland

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

peggy

may, uip 06.06

glasgow, scotland

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Another Leanne,

Can you believe it??

Hi Leanne # 2 and welcome. I haven't seen a post from you before, so maybe I missed it.

So glad to have you here.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Hi to everyone!> > Irene, I read your earlier post about your job, and I so understand. I have been on a leave of absence for a month, and when I contacted my administrator about going back to work next week, she informed me that someone else has taken over my assignment. Back to the drawing board.... > > Leanne IFP 06/07>

Guest guest

Another Leanne,

Can you believe it??

Hi Leanne # 2 and welcome. I haven't seen a post from you before, so maybe I missed it.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> Hi to everyone!> > Irene, I read your earlier post about your job, and I so understand. I have been on a leave of absence for a month, and when I contacted my administrator about going back to work next week, she informed me that someone else has taken over my assignment. Back to the drawing board.... > > Leanne IFP 06/07>

Guest guest

Another Leanne,

Can you believe it??

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

How are you?

Irene

Raynaud's Disease 09/07

PF 03/07

Canada

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:41 pm

Subject: Re: I hope I can remember all the names!

Another Leanne,

Can you believe it??

Hugs, Joyce D.

PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>

> Hi to everyone!

>

> Irene, I read your earlier post about your job, and I so understand. I have been on a leave of absence for a month, and when I contacted my administrator about going back to work next week, she informed me that someone else has taken over my assignment. Back to the drawing board....

>

> Leanne IFP 06/07

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Hi Joyce,

How are you?

Irene

Raynaud's Disease 09/07

PF 03/07

Canada

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:41 pm

Subject: Re: I hope I can remember all the names!

Another Leanne,

Can you believe it??

Hugs, Joyce D.

PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA

2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.

>

> Hi to everyone!

>

> Irene, I read your earlier post about your job, and I so understand. I have been on a leave of absence for a month, and when I contacted my administrator about going back to work next week, she informed me that someone else has taken over my assignment. Back to the drawing board....

>

> Leanne IFP 06/07

>

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.

Guest guest

Leanne B.

We can just use your last name initial. That is what I do because there is another Joyce.

Tell us a little about yourself. We get to know each other pretty quickly. When many of the posts are about mucus and bodily functions, the familiarity just happens.

Have you been reading posts? We are a chatty group. No one else wants to hear us moan and groan, so we come here. I have learned so much here and continue to learn.

Hugs, Joyce D.PULMONARY FIBROSIS/LUPUS 1997 BRONCHIECTASIS 2004 INDIANA 2 COR. 12:10 ....when I am weak, then I am strong.>> When I was little, my uncle called me Petunia..... That would work for me.> > Leanne Blankinship IPF 06/07>

Guest guest

Joyce ... I am new to the group -- actually really new to this diagnosis. I am 63 years old, live in Phoenix, Arizona, and was diagnosed because I got a bad chest x-ray when having a preoperative workup for a silly little elective surgery. I am a legal secretary who found out yesterday that my full time position has been "taken" by someone else in the office. The pressure now is for me to quit so they don't have to let me go. I don't think so. If they let me go, I get unemployment compensation.

And as far as the name goes, I kind of like Petunia. It connects with my family and makes me giggle.

I am absolutely awed by this group. I suspect a lot of my friends just can't deal with this kind of news, and I became used to having to just suck it up and not talk about it. One very lovely lady (who is 23 years younger than me) cautioned me that I was "scaring" myself by researching on the Internet. Something like this definitely tells us which of our friends are flexible enough to face reality with us. And however much we care about the friends who can't face it (or they care about us), I believe I need to limit my exposure. So I am trying to find my way.

I am an animal lover with two dogs and two cats. Am facing today that I may have to find other homes for them. If I have to move into an apartment, I cannot have them all. It feels like amputating a limb or two.

Nuff.

Petunia IPF 06/07

Guest guest

Joyce ... I am new to the group -- actually really new to this diagnosis. I am 63 years old, live in Phoenix, Arizona, and was diagnosed because I got a bad chest x-ray when having a preoperative workup for a silly little elective surgery. I am a legal secretary who found out yesterday that my full time position has been "taken" by someone else in the office. The pressure now is for me to quit so they don't have to let me go. I don't think so. If they let me go, I get unemployment compensation.

And as far as the name goes, I kind of like Petunia. It connects with my family and makes me giggle.

I am absolutely awed by this group. I suspect a lot of my friends just can't deal with this kind of news, and I became used to having to just suck it up and not talk about it. One very lovely lady (who is 23 years younger than me) cautioned me that I was "scaring" myself by researching on the Internet. Something like this definitely tells us which of our friends are flexible enough to face reality with us. And however much we care about the friends who can't face it (or they care about us), I believe I need to limit my exposure. So I am trying to find my way.

I am an animal lover with two dogs and two cats. Am facing today that I may have to find other homes for them. If I have to move into an apartment, I cannot have them all. It feels like amputating a limb or two.

Nuff.

Petunia IPF 06/07

Guest guest

Nuff.

Petunia IPF 06/07