RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

good morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Always some excitement in moving.....going to something new...

Best of luck and in my prayers as well.....

Hugs

Judy

-- RE: good morning

Prayers with you in your move....take care Huggs Carol wrote:

Hey all, add me to the moving list...lol....we sold our trailer and we have 8 days to pack!!! I am losing my mind!!! lol I pack a while and I get on puter and play awhile. My girlfriend is coming over today around noon to help me. Tony(hubby) had to go up north where we are moving to today to do some business, so its just me and who ever I can get to come and help. Just thinking about it makes me tired...lol We have ten acres up north near mackinaw city, we are going to put a modular on it, hopefully before Christmas. If not then, for sure by next spring. I was hoping we would only have to move once but it looks like its gonna be twice. I will be going no mail in a few days, my prayers and hugs will still be coming to you all even though I don't post much. I love you all!~ Oh, I just wanted you all to know I got this awesome magnic for my truck, pink ribbon with survivor on it, got it for 2 dollars on eBay!~ Take care all, I will email you all when I can, Love you!~

Carol

-----Original Message-----From: moochie@... Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:49 AMTo: breastcancer2 Subject: Re: good morning

Hi Cheryl!

Glad to hear you are slowly getting unpacked. We have to go somewhere and get more boxes. We are running out.

Hugs

marianne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com/

good morning

well good morning everybody i getting lazy this week i havent been getting up til 6 so i am late on sending my g' morning p;ost i hope you all have a very good morning ,i am stiull not through unpacking i finally finish one bedroom i got lots of boxes to still do waiting on cliff to put my shelf back up for my wall items ,i havent crochet since thursday i told cliff no matter what i will crochet today i am so behind on my crochet want to finsh a few project i working on .well i pray you all have a blessed day .

well the 1st id coming up which means weigh in day i wander if i loss any this month because i wasnt eating right for 2 weeks mil was in hospital i will bring things for my diet wehn she there for surgery.

i got this stationery in mail today for m the stationery i use had to unzip this everybody loves lucy

have a greaty day everybody

Guest guest

Cheryl, as you know I have had hip pain for a long long time. I went to costco and bought a memory foam mattress pad. I tell you its like heaven, I look forward to going to bed every night. You lay down and just sink into it. I can even sleep on my bad hip.

I also have osteoporosis. I wonder how many bc people have this after chemo. I take Actonel for it and calcium with vit D. It has reversed a little bit.

Jeana

Guest guest

Cheryl, as you know I have had hip pain for a long long time. I went to costco and bought a memory foam mattress pad. I tell you its like heaven, I look forward to going to bed every night. You lay down and just sink into it. I can even sleep on my bad hip.

I also have osteoporosis. I wonder how many bc people have this after chemo. I take Actonel for it and calcium with vit D. It has reversed a little bit.

Jeana

Guest guest

Jeana

Guest guest

Im sorry you're having a bad day with pain.....it seems the more I move around the better I feel when my boy friends come to visit.....all the toids..

Big warm hug

Judy

-- good morning

how is everybody morning this morning well i been up since 5:30 but just got on i had a very bad night last nite hurting a whole lot my back and hip is in tons of pain i guess this weather change getting my rhemotoid and osteopris big time i took my medicine got up drank my coffee than went and took a long hot soaking bath feel little better not much i guess i will have to stay away form boxes today better just make my bed and wash my dishes no vaccuum either i guess i will certainly crochet today no doing to much well i hope you all have a very nice & pleasant day today

love you all

cheryl

Wishing you a good morning and hoping you have a great day!

Guest guest

Im sorry you're having a bad day with pain.....it seems the more I move around the better I feel when my boy friends come to visit.....all the toids..

Big warm hug

Judy

-- good morning

how is everybody morning this morning well i been up since 5:30 but just got on i had a very bad night last nite hurting a whole lot my back and hip is in tons of pain i guess this weather change getting my rhemotoid and osteopris big time i took my medicine got up drank my coffee than went and took a long hot soaking bath feel little better not much i guess i will have to stay away form boxes today better just make my bed and wash my dishes no vaccuum either i guess i will certainly crochet today no doing to much well i hope you all have a very nice & pleasant day today

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

its the weather change so i will take it easy today as well as been doing a lot this week we moved home last thursday and been unpacking a lot my body just tired

cheryl

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

its the weather change so i will take it easy today as well as been doing a lot this week we moved home last thursday and been unpacking a lot my body just tired

cheryl

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

cheryl

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

yep i got the degenerative disease , rhemotoid and osteo and dr said most woman after bc do get the degeneative disease

cheryl

i beleive its the drugs we had to take from chemo attack those bones i never had problemns like this until i had chemo now iu inherited rhemotoid form my mom

Re: good morning

Cheryl, as you know I have had hip pain for a long long time. I went to costco and bought a memory foam mattress pad. I tell you its like heaven, I look forward to going to bed every night. You lay down and just sink into it. I can even sleep on my bad hip. I also have osteoporosis. I wonder how many bc people have this after chemo. I take Actonel for it and calcium with vit D. It has reversed a little bit. Jeana

Guest guest

yep i got the degenerative disease , rhemotoid and osteo and dr said most woman after bc do get the degeneative disease

cheryl

i beleive its the drugs we had to take from chemo attack those bones i never had problemns like this until i had chemo now iu inherited rhemotoid form my mom

Cheryl, as you know I have had hip pain for a long long time. I went to costco and bought a memory foam mattress pad. I tell you its like heaven, I look forward to going to bed every night. You lay down and just sink into it. I can even sleep on my bad hip. I also have osteoporosis. I wonder how many bc people have this after chemo. I take Actonel for it and calcium with vit D. It has reversed a little bit. Jeana

Guest guest

cheryl

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain. You are in my prayers. Please take care.

Hugs

marianne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl,

Hugs

marianne

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl,

Hugs

marianne

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

Or, you can go to www.wholesale-memory-foam.com and order a 2-inch

thick, 4.3 lb. memory foam mattress topper like what was recommended

for 200 lb. me (it's slightly softer than the more expensive Swedish

Memoryfoam, which you can also get there, but I'm now 180 lbs. and

VERY comfortable.)

I did NOT have serious back or hip pain though I had a little bit of

both.

Janie

-- In breastcancer2 , stmpcrzy@w... wrote:

> Cheryl, as you know I have had hip pain for a long long time. I

went to

> costco and bought a memory foam mattress pad. I tell you its like

heaven, I look

> forward to going to bed every night. You lay down and just sink

into it. I can

> even sleep on my bad hip.

> I also have osteoporosis. I wonder how many bc people have this

after chemo.

> I take Actonel for it and calcium with vit D. It has reversed a

little bit.

> Jeana

Guest guest

VERY comfortable.)

both.

Janie

went to

heaven, I look

into it. I can

after chemo.

little bit.

> Jeana

Guest guest

VERY comfortable.)

both.

Janie

went to

heaven, I look

into it. I can

after chemo.

little bit.

> Jeana

Guest guest

Well I would say so.....rest Cheryl......rest

-- Re: good morning

cheryl

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

Well I would say so.....rest Cheryl......rest

-- Re: good morning

cheryl

good morning

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Guest guest

Clara,

How did you sneak into my house and take my picture???

Aggie

Quoting Clara :

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________________________________________________

> IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

----------------------------------------------------------------

S & L Internet http://www.devtex.net Linux powered....so it always works!

Guest guest

Clara,

How did you sneak into my house and take my picture???

Aggie

Quoting Clara :

>

>

>

>

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ____________________________________________________

> IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

----------------------------------------------------------------

S & L Internet http://www.devtex.net Linux powered....so it always works!