---

Way to go Cheryl! Congrats!! Inky and I have been walking every

evening even if I go to the GYM. He loves it. He sits and stares at

me around 7:00 if I haven't put his leash on yet. I got up at 5:00

this morning. Poured a cup of coffe and thought I would get on and

check e-mail. I sat my coffea down and promply knocked it over. What

a mess! I also spilled it on a new package of photo paper I had just

bought $14.99. Got on for a few minutes before I had to get ready for

work after I cleaned up my mess. Got to work and very light mail day!

Yepee! I will be going home early.

In breastcancer2 , <tcbangels@p...> wrote:

> Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven

> good morning everybody well i got up at 5;30 but just getting on

computer i am not going to y this morning cliff needs the blazer he

going to houston he will be back this afternoon so i just go than and

get in the water and do my mile walk well are you all having a good

morning well those who are up some are still sleeping but will say to

those ones who are sleeping good morning riose and shine .well today

is the first and i always weigh on the first and i lost 2 more pounds

yipee yah yeah i weigh now 228 which is a total of 52 lbs took me 1

yr and 3months and 4 days to get here, i still have long way to go i

am just halfway there but i am slowly getting those pounds off.looks

like florida going to get another fhurricane i pray no hafm comes to

anybody and that there homes and lives are spared.well i hope you all

have a very nice day

>

> cheryl

Guest guest

---

Way to go Cheryl! Congrats!! Inky and I have been walking every

evening even if I go to the GYM. He loves it. He sits and stares at

me around 7:00 if I haven't put his leash on yet. I got up at 5:00

this morning. Poured a cup of coffe and thought I would get on and

check e-mail. I sat my coffea down and promply knocked it over. What

a mess! I also spilled it on a new package of photo paper I had just

bought $14.99. Got on for a few minutes before I had to get ready for

work after I cleaned up my mess. Got to work and very light mail day!

Yepee! I will be going home early.

In breastcancer2 , <tcbangels@p...> wrote:

> Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven

> good morning everybody well i got up at 5;30 but just getting on

computer i am not going to y this morning cliff needs the blazer he

going to houston he will be back this afternoon so i just go than and

get in the water and do my mile walk well are you all having a good

morning well those who are up some are still sleeping but will say to

those ones who are sleeping good morning riose and shine .well today

is the first and i always weigh on the first and i lost 2 more pounds

yipee yah yeah i weigh now 228 which is a total of 52 lbs took me 1

yr and 3months and 4 days to get here, i still have long way to go i

am just halfway there but i am slowly getting those pounds off.looks

like florida going to get another fhurricane i pray no hafm comes to

anybody and that there homes and lives are spared.well i hope you all

have a very nice day

>

> cheryl

Guest guest

you get up at same time i do oif course dont know your time zone if it the same as here

cherylYolanda wrote:

--- Way to go Cheryl! Congrats!! Inky and I have been walking every evening even if I go to the GYM. He loves it. He sits and stares at me around 7:00 if I haven't put his leash on yet. I got up at 5:00 this morning. Poured a cup of coffe and thought I would get on and check e-mail. I sat my coffea down and promply knocked it over. What a mess! I also spilled it on a new package of photo paper I had just bought $14.99. Got on for a few minutes before I had to get ready for work after I cleaned up my mess. Got to work and very light mail day! Yepee! I will be going home early. In breastcancer2 , <tcbangels@p...> wrote:> Stationery by ©Stationery Heaven> good morning everybody well i got up at 5;30 but just getting on computer i am not going to y this morning cliff needs the blazer he going to

houston he will be back this afternoon so i just go than and get in the water and do my mile walk well are you all having a good morning well those who are up some are still sleeping but will say to those ones who are sleeping good morning riose and shine .well today is the first and i always weigh on the first and i lost 2 more pounds yipee yah yeah i weigh now 228 which is a total of 52 lbs took me 1 yr and 3months and 4 days to get here, i still have long way to go i am just halfway there but i am slowly getting those pounds off.looks like florida going to get another fhurricane i pray no hafm comes to anybody and that there homes and lives are spared.well i hope you all have a very nice day> > cheryl

http://www.geocities.com/cherylsbreastcancerangels/index.htmllove love angel hugs, jesus loves you

Guest guest

yep well when it was 1 yr i had lost 45 lbs i told my dr i said it coming off slow he said think of it this way cheryl you lose 45 lbs in one more yr and if you lose 45 again follow yr you will be to skinny so i think of it that way that 45 lbs next yr i will be almost to my ideal weight

cherylhiyawaka@... wrote:

congratulations Cheryl, you are losing the right way, slow slow. Jeana

http://www.geocities.com/cherylsbreastcancerangels/index.htmllove love angel hugs, jesus loves you

Guest guest

Cheryl:

I am so proud of you for losing that much weight. I have lost 15 pound in two months not because I want to but it has made me feel a little better. I have gone to eating more healthier I can have 40 carbs each meal. I also am walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day I am hoping to work my way up to 45 minutes a day. But, for now most of that had to come to a stop due to being put back on chemo treatments.

I just wanted to write you to encourage you to keep up the good work. I am really proud of you. Blessings to you my friend and remember you can do anything with our Father's help.

Prayers and Hugs,

Ronda

Guest guest

Cheryl:

I am so proud of you for losing that much weight. I have lost 15 pound in two months not because I want to but it has made me feel a little better. I have gone to eating more healthier I can have 40 carbs each meal. I also am walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day I am hoping to work my way up to 45 minutes a day. But, for now most of that had to come to a stop due to being put back on chemo treatments.

I just wanted to write you to encourage you to keep up the good work. I am really proud of you. Blessings to you my friend and remember you can do anything with our Father's help.

Prayers and Hugs,

Ronda

Guest guest

Cheryl:

Prayers and Hugs,

Ronda

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl

Have a great time at the Y.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

good morning

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY ITS 6:20 I AM LATE ON SENDING YOU MY good morning to you got up early but my older brother is leaving for vegas today so i talk to him this morning to tell them by and that they have a safe trip of course they flying he be back monday but i cant talk long because got to get ready to go to the y as you all know that how i wake up every morning with the water splash hahaahah all have a nice morning

this is a new stationery they sent me yesterday i had to send this one this morning now isnt she relax with a big choclate candy bar oh no that puts weight on those hips for me

love you all

cheryl

Guest guest

Cheryl,

Its time for bed here in australia.lol.....

Friday night.

> Stationery HeavenGood morning everybody its time to get up ,wanted

to come in and say hi before i leave for my ladies monthly pokeno

game ,hope you all have a very nice day and all your florida ladies

and all those who are in the range of this horrible hurricane pleaSE

be very careful and get to safety well talk at you all later

> cheryl

Guest guest

Cheryl,

Its time for bed here in australia.lol.....

Friday night.

> Stationery HeavenGood morning everybody its time to get up ,wanted

to come in and say hi before i leave for my ladies monthly pokeno

game ,hope you all have a very nice day and all your florida ladies

and all those who are in the range of this horrible hurricane pleaSE

be very careful and get to safety well talk at you all later

> cheryl

Guest guest

well in that case michelle i will wish you a good night sllep tight

Re: good morning

Cheryl,Its time for bed here in australia.lol.....Friday night. > Stationery HeavenGood morning everybody its time to get up ,wanted to come in and say hi before i leave for my ladies monthly pokeno game ,hope you all have a very nice day and all your florida ladies and all those who are in the range of this horrible hurricane pleaSE be very careful and get to safety well talk at you all later> cheryl

Guest guest

Cheryl,Its time for bed here in australia.lol.....Friday night. > Stationery HeavenGood morning everybody its time to get up ,wanted to come in and say hi before i leave for my ladies monthly pokeno game ,hope you all have a very nice day and all your florida ladies and all those who are in the range of this horrible hurricane pleaSE be very careful and get to safety well talk at you all later> cheryl

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cheryl,

Hope you had a good time at your pokeno game.

Hugs

marianne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

good morning

Good morning everybody its time to get up ,wanted to come in and say hi before i leave for my ladies monthly pokeno game ,hope you all have a very nice day and all your florida ladies and all those who are in the range of this horrible hurricane pleaSE be very careful and get to safety well talk at you all later

cheryl

Guest guest

Cheryl glad to hear you will be going home soon.

Hugs

nne

good morning

good morning ladies how your morning so far well i know all our florida resident not to good i just want you all to know i have you all in my prayers that everything comes out ok and no harm will happen to anybody in florida as well as losing their homes that god will stop frances in its path and just kill the wind and rain right than and there god is in conmtrol he will stop this hurricane in jesus name

well all this week i work on crochet afghan to bring for okc walk we will be taking chances on it for donations will go to the susan koman foundation a friend is helping me in that part i dont know how to fool with all that i just know how to crochet the afghan i made the flowere just got to sew them on as well as the ribbon and i have few things to finish to bring with me for the monroe la walk wheich is this coming week i have some things to make to give to few people over there ,there one lady she is in her 90's she had breast cancer yr and yr ago and i am amking her one of the bc ribbon pillows so soon a sall this is over i will get back online more .

also apt manger call they said we should be going home between the 15th til the 20th i be so happy when that will be .they will be moving my older sister into a new apt there next week and said ours should be ready the following week i sure be happy to go back home and be able to unpk all my stuff were i can find things again.

well w ehad our ladies pokeno yesterday and i won a 40 piece dinnerware set had fun but was tired i had woke up like 2 that morning and couldnt go back to sleep well everybody have a nice day and a wonderfuil labor day week end

Guest guest

Cheryl glad to hear you will be going home soon.

Hugs

nne

good morning

good morning ladies how your morning so far well i know all our florida resident not to good i just want you all to know i have you all in my prayers that everything comes out ok and no harm will happen to anybody in florida as well as losing their homes that god will stop frances in its path and just kill the wind and rain right than and there god is in conmtrol he will stop this hurricane in jesus name

well all this week i work on crochet afghan to bring for okc walk we will be taking chances on it for donations will go to the susan koman foundation a friend is helping me in that part i dont know how to fool with all that i just know how to crochet the afghan i made the flowere just got to sew them on as well as the ribbon and i have few things to finish to bring with me for the monroe la walk wheich is this coming week i have some things to make to give to few people over there ,there one lady she is in her 90's she had breast cancer yr and yr ago and i am amking her one of the bc ribbon pillows so soon a sall this is over i will get back online more .

also apt manger call they said we should be going home between the 15th til the 20th i be so happy when that will be .they will be moving my older sister into a new apt there next week and said ours should be ready the following week i sure be happy to go back home and be able to unpk all my stuff were i can find things again.

well w ehad our ladies pokeno yesterday and i won a 40 piece dinnerware set had fun but was tired i had woke up like 2 that morning and couldnt go back to sleep well everybody have a nice day and a wonderfuil labor day week end

Guest guest

Cheryl congrats on the pokeno win! And happy to hear you will be moving back soon!

Guest guest

Cheryl congrats on the pokeno win! And happy to hear you will be moving back soon!

Guest guest

Awww Cheryl don't throw your pretty angels away. Hang in there, I can sympathize with you on unpacking etc. You are in my prayers as always.

Hugs

marianne

good morning

well good morning everybody time to get up, rise and shine i bet you al havent heard that in awhile ,feels so good to be hom even though taking so long to get unpack ,i told cliff yesterday we just got to throw somethings away i was even tempted to throw my angels away i have to many but cliff stop me but i hope you all havioing a good morning i didnt get up til 5:30 so i am late getting on well talk later have a great day

chery;l

Guest guest

Hi Cheryl!

Glad to hear you are slowly getting unpacked. We have to go somewhere and get more boxes. We are running out.

Hugs

marianne

good morning

well good morning everybody i getting lazy this week i havent been getting up til 6 so i am late on sending my g' morning p;ost i hope you all have a very good morning ,i am stiull not through unpacking i finally finish one bedroom i got lots of boxes to still do waiting on cliff to put my shelf back up for my wall items ,i havent crochet since thursday i told cliff no matter what i will crochet today i am so behind on my crochet want to finsh a few project i working on .well i pray you all have a blessed day .

well the 1st id coming up which means weigh in day i wander if i loss any this month because i wasnt eating right for 2 weeks mil was in hospital i will bring things for my diet wehn she there for surgery.

i got this stationery in mail today for m the stationery i use had to unzip this everybody loves lucy

have a greaty day everybody

Guest guest

Hey all, add me to the moving list...lol....we sold our trailer and we have 8 days to pack!!! I am losing my mind!!! lol I pack a while and I get on puter and play awhile. My girlfriend is coming over today around noon to help me. Tony(hubby) had to go up north where we are moving to today to do some business, so its just me and who ever I can get to come and help. Just thinking about it makes me tired...lol We have ten acres up north near mackinaw city, we are going to put a modular on it, hopefully before Christmas. If not then, for sure by next spring. I was hoping we would only have to move once but it looks like its gonna be twice. I will be going no mail in a few days, my prayers and hugs will still be coming to you all even though I don't post much. I love you all!~ Oh, I just wanted you all to know I got this awesome magnic for my truck, pink ribbon with survivor on it, got it for 2 dollars on eBay!~ Take care all, I will email you all when I can, Love you!~

Carol

-----Original Message-----From: moochie@... Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:49 AMTo: breastcancer2 Subject: Re: good morning

Hi Cheryl!

Glad to hear you are slowly getting unpacked. We have to go somewhere and get more boxes. We are running out.

Hugs

marianne

good morning

well good morning everybody i getting lazy this week i havent been getting up til 6 so i am late on sending my g' morning p;ost i hope you all have a very good morning ,i am stiull not through unpacking i finally finish one bedroom i got lots of boxes to still do waiting on cliff to put my shelf back up for my wall items ,i havent crochet since thursday i told cliff no matter what i will crochet today i am so behind on my crochet want to finsh a few project i working on .well i pray you all have a blessed day .

well the 1st id coming up which means weigh in day i wander if i loss any this month because i wasnt eating right for 2 weeks mil was in hospital i will bring things for my diet wehn she there for surgery.

i got this stationery in mail today for m the stationery i use had to unzip this everybody loves lucy

Guest guest

Carol,

Good luck with your move.

Hugs

nne

good morning

Guest guest

Prayers with you in your move....take care Huggs Carol wrote:

Hey all, add me to the moving list...lol....we sold our trailer and we have 8 days to pack!!! I am losing my mind!!! lol I pack a while and I get on puter and play awhile. My girlfriend is coming over today around noon to help me. Tony(hubby) had to go up north where we are moving to today to do some business, so its just me and who ever I can get to come and help. Just thinking about it makes me tired...lol We have ten acres up north near mackinaw city, we are going to put a modular on it, hopefully before Christmas. If not then, for sure by next spring. I was hoping we would only have to move once but it looks like its gonna be twice. I will be going no mail in a few days, my prayers and hugs will still be coming to you all even though I don't post much. I love you all!~ Oh, I just wanted you all to know I got this awesome magnic for my truck, pink ribbon with survivor on it, got it for 2 dollars on

eBay!~ Take care all, I will email you all when I can, Love you!~

Carol

-----Original Message-----From: moochie@... Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 8:49 AMTo: breastcancer2 Subject: Re: good morning

Hi Cheryl!

Hugs

marianne

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com/

good morning