RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: VERY good day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How sad. I will keep them both in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> they'd help,> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a> > Blessing when we most need it.> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> one,> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> gidts> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a....

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006

Guest guest

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> they'd help,> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a> > Blessing when we most need it.> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> one,> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> gidts> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a....

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006

Guest guest

im so happy akiba.when you told me about robin it about broke my heart.I know

you both are more cheerful now.thank god for all the little miracles and

blessings he gives us every day.hugs,cassy

[akyba@...] wrote:

Well Congrats on the new baby!!! Babies are so

awesome!Well they brought over the tree and I just

finished putting it up and decorating it! Even have a

long extra string of lights to put somewhere...:-) AND

they brought me a turkey!!!WooHoo More food for the

family!!! With what my family eats there seems to

never be enough! My Robbin got his dad's appetite and

can almost outeat him...at 9!!! And he is not fat,

either, but almost as tall as me (I'm 5') and perfect!

Well I'm off to figure out something for dinner...

HUGS and take care!

Akiba

--- cassandra workmn wrote:

> oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all around

> us.my sister had her baby at 25 weeks gestation.we

> almost lost her last night.but god willing and all

> are prayers she pulled threw and for now is ok.truly

> a miracle.tis the season.hugs,cassy

>

> [akyba@...] wrote:

> About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no need

> to

> be greedy...I figured wha help would come from one

> would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to have

> the right person would find us to bring) of the

> local

> freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in

> Falling

> Waters for a little boy...this was my answer. ONE

> person answered, it was , a True Angel if there

> ever was one.

> There was another woman who posted for the same, for

> her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him) and SHe

> wrote me that there are a few things that were given

> to him that he is not quite old enough for, so she

> is

> bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra Turkey

> she was given! And yet another awesome thing came

> from

> my post...a friend of mine got the courage to post

> about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on the

> streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome turnout

> of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the

> girl

> in, her home is too small and it is the girl and her

> BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both

> have

> jobs and are turning their lives around, going to be

> off the streets soon and safe, probably way before

> the

> babe is born YAY YAY!!

> Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us...

> Akiba

> --- Sharon Marsden wrote:

>

> > Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good

> fortune!

> > How did these people know you needed help? Now I

> > can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :)

> >

> > love....

> > Sharon

> >

> > I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept

> > wandering.

> >

> >

> >

> > Re: VERY good day

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I

> knew

> > they'd help,

> >

> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a

> >

> > Blessing when we most need it.

> >

> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small

> >....

Guest guest

Cassy,

Prayers are being lifted. I hope the baby will be all right. I'm praying for the mommy too.

God bless....

http://360.yahoo.com/vallee45

-- Re: VERY good day

Hugs

nne

Guest guest

thankyou marianne,god is answering every one of those prayers.we almost lost her again.they have told us twice that she was going to die,and both times she pulled threw.she had to have a second surgery yesterday.the blood that was coming out was from a vessel by or near her lung,so it threw her vitals off,she couldnt breath,and so they went in and fixed it and now she is stable.thank god.so far that is the only problem,they ssaid that preemies born that early have lots of probllems,and so far even with this set back she is lucky.she has lots of tubes and

stuff.it sucks.when she was born,she was actually ok for 72 hrs. and then they put a ttube down her throat tto her ttummy and punctured her lower intestines,and that was the first surgery.she is a miracle,an angel from god.hugscassy & nne Svihlik wrote: How sad. I

will keep them both in my prayers. Hugs nne Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> they'd help,> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a>

> Blessing when we most need it.> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> one,> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> gidts> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a.... No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006 __________________________________________________

Guest guest

thankyou marianne,god is answering every one of those prayers.we almost lost her again.they have told us twice that she was going to die,and both times she pulled threw.she had to have a second surgery yesterday.the blood that was coming out was from a vessel by or near her lung,so it threw her vitals off,she couldnt breath,and so they went in and fixed it and now she is stable.thank god.so far that is the only problem,they ssaid that preemies born that early have lots of probllems,and so far even with this set back she is lucky.she has lots of tubes and

stuff.it sucks.when she was born,she was actually ok for 72 hrs. and then they put a ttube down her throat tto her ttummy and punctured her lower intestines,and that was the first surgery.she is a miracle,an angel from god.hugscassy & nne Svihlik wrote: How sad. I

will keep them both in my prayers. Hugs nne Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> they'd help,> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a>

> Blessing when we most need it.> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> one,> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> gidts> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a.... No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006 __________________________________________________

Guest guest

a girl,angelena.she only weighed 1 lb. 8 ozs.we almost lost her again yesterday.she was draining alot of blood,so they had to do emergency surgery.it ended up being a vessel that didnt close righht from the first surgery.they went in and closed it,and replaced the draining tube.so after the surgery her vitals went back up,her breathing got better,and now she is stable.truly a blessing.my sister is in shock.she has all the hope in tthe world.she is only 15 so she still dosnt get it all.shes a good kid,happened by accident.well she got bacterial vaginosis and it threw her into labor,they pro-longed

delivery for 2 days,and did an emergency c-section.she is so strong,and even thow shes sooooo young,she is doiing ssoooooo good.i hope god dosnt take this litttle angel.we all have sooooo much love to give her,and my sis is such a good mommy.hugscassySharon Marsden wrote: Is it a boy or girl? How's the baby doing today? And how is your sister? I'll be praying for them both. love... Sharon I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--><!--[endif]--> Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> they'd help,> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a> > Blessing when we most need it.> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> one,> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> gidts> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!> > I just took a nice

shower (like you Shirley, I take> > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to> still> > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over> the> > bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE> > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. Got> a> > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!> > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I> applaud> > that, if that is what she wants.> > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I lit> > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what is> > going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a> true> > Miracle!!> > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this> list!>....__________________________________________________Do You

Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com __________________________________________________

Guest guest

thats grest news akiiba.im sooooo glad you got a tree,and does robin have gifts/?i was so worried.we almost lost the baby agaiin yesterday.she was bleeding threw her tube.so they had to do emergency surgery,it was a blood vessel that messed up from the last surgery.they fixed it and almost immediately she improved.big reliief.my family has been a total wreck,cuz they keep telln us she might die,but shes still here and fighting like crazy.we have sooooo much love to give her,and 1 of the nurses said that shes fiesty,and strong,and sometimes that makes all the difference in the world.hugscassyAkiba Michels

wrote: Well Congrats on the new baby!!! Babies are so awesome!Well they brought over the tree and I just finished putting it up and decorating it! Even have a long extra string of lights to put somewhere...:-) AND they brought me a turkey!!!WooHoo More food for the family!!! With what my family eats there seems to never be enough! My Robbin got his dad's appetite and can almost outeat him...at 9!!! And he is not fat, either, but almost as tall as me (I'm 5') and perfect! Well I'm off to

figure out something for dinner... HUGS and take care! Akiba --- cassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote: > oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all around > us.my sister had her baby at 25 weeks gestation.we > almost lost her last night.but god willing and all > are prayers she pulled threw and for now is ok.truly > a miracle.tis the season.hugs,cassy > > [akyba] wrote: > About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no need > to > be greedy...I figured wha help would come from one > would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to have > the right person would find us to bring) of the > local > freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in > Falling > Waters for a little boy...this was my answer. ONE > person answered,

it was , a True Angel if there > ever was one. > There was another woman who posted for the same, for > her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him) and SHe > wrote me that there are a few things that were given > to him that he is not quite old enough for, so she > is > bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra Turkey > she was given! And yet another awesome thing came > from > my post...a friend of mine got the courage to post > about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on the > streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome turnout > of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the > girl > in, her home is too small and it is the girl and her > BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both > have > jobs and are turning their lives around, going to be > off the streets soon and safe, probably way before > the

> babe is born YAY YAY!! > Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us... > Akiba > --- Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote: > > > Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good > fortune! > > How did these people know you needed help? Now I > > can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :) > > > > love.... > > Sharon > > > > I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept > > wandering. > > > > > > > > Re: VERY good

day > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I > knew > > they'd help, > > > > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a > > > > Blessing when we most need it. > > > > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small > > > > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming > by > > > > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial > > one, > > > > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged > > > > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped > > gidts > > > > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way > with

> > > > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa! > > > > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I > take > > > > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to > > still > > > > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over > > the > > > > bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE > > > > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. > Got > > a > > > > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!! > > > > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I > > applaud > > > > that, if that is what she wants. > > > > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I > lit > > > > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what > is > > > > going on. Now

that, in itself, is a wonder and a > > true > > > > Miracle!! > > > > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this > > list! > >.... > Peace and Blessings ~*~ Akiba ~*~ Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist! http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com __________________________________________________

Guest guest

thats grest news akiiba.im sooooo glad you got a tree,and does robin have gifts/?i was so worried.we almost lost the baby agaiin yesterday.she was bleeding threw her tube.so they had to do emergency surgery,it was a blood vessel that messed up from the last surgery.they fixed it and almost immediately she improved.big reliief.my family has been a total wreck,cuz they keep telln us she might die,but shes still here and fighting like crazy.we have sooooo much love to give her,and 1 of the nurses said that shes fiesty,and strong,and sometimes that makes all the difference in the world.hugscassyAkiba Michels

wrote: Well Congrats on the new baby!!! Babies are so awesome!Well they brought over the tree and I just finished putting it up and decorating it! Even have a long extra string of lights to put somewhere...:-) AND they brought me a turkey!!!WooHoo More food for the family!!! With what my family eats there seems to never be enough! My Robbin got his dad's appetite and can almost outeat him...at 9!!! And he is not fat, either, but almost as tall as me (I'm 5') and perfect! Well I'm off to

figure out something for dinner... HUGS and take care! Akiba --- cassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote: > oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all around > us.my sister had her baby at 25 weeks gestation.we > almost lost her last night.but god willing and all > are prayers she pulled threw and for now is ok.truly > a miracle.tis the season.hugs,cassy > > [akyba] wrote: > About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no need > to > be greedy...I figured wha help would come from one > would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to have > the right person would find us to bring) of the > local > freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in > Falling > Waters for a little boy...this was my answer. ONE > person answered,

it was , a True Angel if there > ever was one. > There was another woman who posted for the same, for > her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him) and SHe > wrote me that there are a few things that were given > to him that he is not quite old enough for, so she > is > bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra Turkey > she was given! And yet another awesome thing came > from > my post...a friend of mine got the courage to post > about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on the > streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome turnout > of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the > girl > in, her home is too small and it is the girl and her > BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both > have > jobs and are turning their lives around, going to be > off the streets soon and safe, probably way before > the

> babe is born YAY YAY!! > Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us... > Akiba > --- Sharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote: > > > Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good > fortune! > > How did these people know you needed help? Now I > > can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :) > > > > love.... > > Sharon > > > > I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept > > wandering. > > > > > > > > Re: VERY good

day > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I > knew > > they'd help, > > > > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a > > > > Blessing when we most need it. > > > > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small > > > > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming > by > > > > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial > > one, > > > > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged > > > > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped > > gidts > > > > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way > with

> > > > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa! > > > > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I > take > > > > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to > > still > > > > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over > > the > > > > bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE > > > > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. > Got > > a > > > > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!! > > > > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I > > applaud > > > > that, if that is what she wants. > > > > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I > lit > > > > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what > is > > > > going on. Now

that, in itself, is a wonder and a > > true > > > > Miracle!! > > > > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this > > list! > >.... > Peace and Blessings ~*~ Akiba ~*~ Pragmatic Visionary & Eternal Optimist! http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/ http://www.solay-twinflames.com __________________________________________________

Guest guest

She has many prayers to help her through, as do you

and your whole family...

Robbin has some gifts, and Tucker alluded to having

gotten him a few things also. I think all in all it

will be a mosy satisfactory Christmas for him :-)

Hugs

Akiba

> thats grest news akiiba.im sooooo glad you got

> a tree,and does robin have gifts/?i was so

> worried.we almost lost the baby agaiin

> yesterday.she was bleeding threw her tube.so

> they had to do emergency surgery,it was a blood

> vessel that messed up from the last surgery.they

> fixed it and almost immediately she improved.big

> reliief.my family has been a total wreck,cuz

> they keep telln us she might die,but shes

> still here and fighting like crazy.we have

> sooooo much love to give her,and 1 of the nurses

> said that shes fiesty,and strong,and sometimes

> that makes all the difference in the world.hugs

> cassy

>

> Akiba Michels wrote:

> Well Congrats on the new baby!!!

> Babies are so

> awesome!Well they brought over the tree and I just

> finished putting it up and decorating it! Even have

> a

> long extra string of lights to put somewhere...:-)

> AND

> they brought me a turkey!!!WooHoo More food for the

> family!!! With what my family eats there seems to

> never be enough! My Robbin got his dad's appetite

> and

> can almost outeat him...at 9!!! And he is not fat,

> either, but almost as tall as me (I'm 5') and

> perfect!

> Well I'm off to figure out something for dinner...

> HUGS and take care!

> Akiba

> --- cassandra workmn wrote:

>

> > oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all around

> > us.my sister had her baby at 25 weeks

> gestation.we

> > almost lost her last night.but god willing and

> all

> > are prayers she pulled threw and for now is

> ok.truly

> > a miracle.tis the season.hugs,cassy

> >

> > [akyba@...] wrote:

> > About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no

> need

> > to

> > be greedy...I figured wha help would come from

> one

> > would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to

> have

> > the right person would find us to bring) of the

> > local

> > freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in

> > Falling

> > Waters for a little boy...this was my answer. ONE

> > person answered, it was , a True Angel if

> there

> > ever was one.

> > There was another woman who posted for the same,

> for

> > her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him) and

> SHe

> > wrote me that there are a few things that were

> given

> > to him that he is not quite old enough for, so

> she

> > is

> > bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra

> Turkey

> > she was given! And yet another awesome thing came

> > from

> > my post...a friend of mine got the courage to

> post

> > about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on

> the

> > streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome

> turnout

> > of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the

> > girl

> > in, her home is too small and it is the girl and

> her

> > BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both

> > have

> > jobs and are turning their lives around, going to

> be

> > off the streets soon and safe, probably way

> before

> > the

> > babe is born YAY YAY!!

> > Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us...

> > Akiba

> > --- Sharon Marsden

> wrote:

> >

> > > Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good

> > fortune!

> > > How did these people know you needed help?

> Now I

> > > can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :)

> > >

> > > love....

> > > Sharon

> > >

> > > I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept

> > > wandering.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Re: VERY good day

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I

> > knew

> > > they'd help,

> > >

> > > been there, still doing that...and yes, they

> are a

> > >

> > > Blessing when we most need it.

> > >

> > > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a

> small

> > >

> > > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is

> coming

> > by

> > >

> > > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an

> artificial

> > > one,

> > >

> > > with lights and decorations! And THEN she

> dragged

> > >

> > > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped

> > > gidts

> > >

> > > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way

> > with

> > >

> > > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a

> Santa!

> > >

> > > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I

> > take

> > >

> > > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to

> > > still

> > >

> > > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go

> over

> > > the

> > >

> > > bakers in the oven. The local store had these

> HUGE

> > >

> > > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven.

> > Got

> > > a

> > >

> > > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

> > >

> > > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I

> > > applaud

> > >

> > > that, if that is what she wants.

> > >

> > > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and

> I

> > lit

> > >

> > > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing*

> what

> > is

> > >

> > > going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and

> a

> > > true

> > >

> > > Miracle!!

> > >

> > > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this

> > > list!

> > >....

>

=== message truncated ===

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/

http://www.solay-twinflames.com

Guest guest

and your whole family...

Hugs

Akiba

> cassy

>

> Akiba Michels wrote:

> Babies are so

> a

> AND

> and

> perfect!

> HUGS and take care!

> Akiba

>

> gestation.we

> all

> ok.truly

> >

> > [akyba@...] wrote:

> need

> > to

> one

> have

> > local

> > Falling

> there

> > ever was one.

> for

> SHe

> given

> she

> > is

> Turkey

> > from

> post

> the

> turnout

> > of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the

> > girl

> > in, her home is too small and it is the girl and

> her

> > BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both

> > have

> > jobs and are turning their lives around, going to

> be

> > off the streets soon and safe, probably way

> before

> > the

> > babe is born YAY YAY!!

> > Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us...

> > Akiba

> > --- Sharon Marsden

> wrote:

> >

> > > Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good

> > fortune!

> > > How did these people know you needed help?

> Now I

> > > can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :)

> > >

> > > love....

> > > Sharon

> > >

> > > I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept

> > > wandering.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Re: VERY good day

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I

> > knew

> > > they'd help,

> > >

> > > been there, still doing that...and yes, they

> are a

> > >

> > > Blessing when we most need it.

> > >

> > > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a

> small

> > >

> > > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is

> coming

> > by

> > >

> > > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an

> artificial

> > > one,

> > >

> > > with lights and decorations! And THEN she

> dragged

> > >

> > > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped

> > > gidts

> > >

> > > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way

> > with

> > >

> > > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a

> Santa!

> > >

> > > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I

> > take

> > >

> > > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to

> > > still

> > >

> > > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go

> over

> > > the

> > >

> > > bakers in the oven. The local store had these

> HUGE

> > >

> > > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven.

> > Got

> > > a

> > >

> > > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

> > >

> > > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I

> > > applaud

> > >

> > > that, if that is what she wants.

> > >

> > > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and

> I

> > lit

> > >

> > > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing*

> what

> > is

> > >

> > > going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and

> a

> > > true

> > >

> > > Miracle!!

> > >

> > > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this

> > > list!

> > >....

>

=== message truncated ===

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

im so relieved.were do you live again?I have your address saved I think.but im

sendn u a litle sumthn.not much but I know it will help.just wana make sure u

get it on time.hugs,cassy

[akyba@...] wrote:

and your whole family...

Hugs

Akiba

> cassy

>

> Akiba Michels wrote:

> Babies are so

> a

> AND

> and

> perfect!

> HUGS and take care!

> Akiba

>

> gestation.we

> all

> ok.truly

> >

> > [akyba@...] wrote:

> need

> > to

> one

> have

> > local

> > Falling

> there

> > ever was one.

> for

> SHe

> given

> she

> > is

> Turkey

> > from

> post

> the

>....

Guest guest

im so relieved.were do you live again?I have your address saved I think.but im

sendn u a litle sumthn.not much but I know it will help.just wana make sure u

get it on time.hugs,cassy

[akyba@...] wrote:

and your whole family...

Hugs

Akiba

> cassy

>

> Akiba Michels wrote:

> Babies are so

> a

> AND

> and

> perfect!

> HUGS and take care!

> Akiba

>

> gestation.we

> all

> ok.truly

> >

> > [akyba@...] wrote:

> need

> > to

> one

> have

> > local

> > Falling

> there

> > ever was one.

> for

> SHe

> given

> she

> > is

> Turkey

> > from

> post

> the

>....

Guest guest

This made me smile....The other day, I said lord just give me strength, I don't think we are going to make it through Christmas with utilities and other payments due, then my husband called and saidhe had work lined up for next week and they said my child support should start being debited and they were pursueing him for back payments and medical support. Prayers are answered when we hand over our burdens but He can't do anything unless we hand them over and ask for help. Love ' in TexasShirley wrote: Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $

tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!! I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday. Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told. YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone. x0x0x0 Shirley

Guest guest

This made me smile....The other day, I said lord just give me strength, I don't think we are going to make it through Christmas with utilities and other payments due, then my husband called and saidhe had work lined up for next week and they said my child support should start being debited and they were pursueing him for back payments and medical support. Prayers are answered when we hand over our burdens but He can't do anything unless we hand them over and ask for help. Love ' in TexasShirley wrote: Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $

tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!! I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday. Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told. YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone. x0x0x0 Shirley

Guest guest

{answered privately}

> im so relieved.were do you live again?I have your

> address saved I think.but im sendn u a litle

> sumthn.not much but I know it will help.just wana

> make sure u get it on time.hugs,cassy

>

> [akyba@...] wrote:

> She has many prayers to help her through, as do you

> and your whole family...

> Robbin has some gifts, and Tucker alluded to having

> gotten him a few things also. I think all in all it

> will be a mosy satisfactory Christmas for him :-)

> Hugs

> Akiba

>

> > thats grest news akiiba.im sooooo glad you

> got

> > a tree,and does robin have gifts/?i was so

> > worried.we almost lost the baby agaiin

> > yesterday.she was bleeding threw her tube.so

> > they had to do emergency surgery,it was a

> blood

> > vessel that messed up from the last

> surgery.they

> > fixed it and almost immediately she

> improved.big

> > reliief.my family has been a total wreck,cuz

>

> > they keep telln us she might die,but shes

> > still here and fighting like crazy.we have

> > sooooo much love to give her,and 1 of the

> nurses

> > said that shes fiesty,and strong,and sometimes

> > that makes all the difference in the world.hugs

> > cassy

> >

> > Akiba Michels wrote:

>

> > Well Congrats on the new

> baby!!!

> > Babies are so

> > awesome!Well they brought over the tree and I

> just

> > finished putting it up and decorating it! Even

> have

> > a

> > long extra string of lights to put

> somewhere...:-)

> > AND

> > they brought me a turkey!!!WooHoo More food for

> the

> > family!!! With what my family eats there seems to

> > never be enough! My Robbin got his dad's appetite

> > and

> > can almost outeat him...at 9!!! And he is not

> fat,

> > either, but almost as tall as me (I'm 5') and

> > perfect!

> > Well I'm off to figure out something for

> dinner...

> > HUGS and take care!

> > Akiba

> > --- cassandra workmn

> wrote:

> >

> > > oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all

> around

> > > us.my sister had her baby at 25 weeks

> > gestation.we

> > > almost lost her last night.but god willing and

> > all

> > > are prayers she pulled threw and for now is

> > ok.truly

> > > a miracle.tis the season.hugs,cassy

> > >

> > > [akyba@...] wrote:

> > > About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no

> > need

> > > to

> > > be greedy...I figured wha help would come from

> > one

> > > would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to

> > have

> > > the right person would find us to bring) of the

> > > local

> > > freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in

> > > Falling

> > > Waters for a little boy...this was my answer.

> ONE

> > > person answered, it was , a True Angel if

> > there

> > > ever was one.

> > > There was another woman who posted for the

> same,

> > for

> > > her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him)

> and

> > SHe

> > > wrote me that there are a few things that were

> > given

> > > to him that he is not quite old enough for, so

> > she

> > > is

> > > bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra

> > Turkey

> > > she was given! And yet another awesome thing

> came

> > > from

> > > my post...a friend of mine got the courage to

> > post

> > > about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on

> > the

> > > streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome

> >....

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Hugs

nne

This made me smile....The other day, I said lord just give me strength, I don't think we are going to make it through Christmas with utilities and other payments due, then my husband called and saidhe had work lined up for next week and they said my child support should start being debited and they were pursueing him for back payments and medical support. Prayers are answered when we hand over our burdens but He can't do anything unless we hand them over and ask for help.

Love

' in TexasShirley <aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!!

I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday.

Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told.

YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol

Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone.

x0x0x0

Shirley

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.22/590 - Release Date: 12/16/2006

Guest guest

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Hugs

nne

This made me smile....The other day, I said lord just give me strength, I don't think we are going to make it through Christmas with utilities and other payments due, then my husband called and saidhe had work lined up for next week and they said my child support should start being debited and they were pursueing him for back payments and medical support. Prayers are answered when we hand over our burdens but He can't do anything unless we hand them over and ask for help.

Love

Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!!

I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday.

Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told.

Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone.

x0x0x0

Shirley

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.22/590 - Release Date: 12/16/2006

Guest guest

-

You are sooo right!! Glad to hear about God working in your lives.

GBU!!

Love

x0x0x0

Shirley

Guest guest

God is good. He always provides. Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Love

x0x0x0

Shirley

Guest guest

I'm behind in my emails, sorry, but have well over 5500! yikes! i just can't seem to get through! i've just got to do some mass deletes, but it seems so time consuming. Please, Cassandra, update us on this wee one and your sister, please! Prayers are surrounding this little one--does the baby have a name yet? hugs and blessings, kate Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> > they'd help,> > > > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a> > > > Blessing when we most need it.> > > > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > > > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > > > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> > one,> > > > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > > > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> > gidts> > > > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > > > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a....> > > > > ---------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: > 12/15/2006> > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

I'm behind in my emails, sorry, but have well over 5500! yikes! i just can't seem to get through! i've just got to do some mass deletes, but it seems so time consuming. Please, Cassandra, update us on this wee one and your sister, please! Prayers are surrounding this little one--does the baby have a name yet? hugs and blessings, kate Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> > they'd help,> > > > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a> > > > Blessing when we most need it.> > > > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > > > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > > > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial> > one,> > > > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > > > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> > gidts> > > > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > > > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a....> > > > > ---------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: > 12/15/2006> > > > > __________________________________________________>

Guest guest

hey kate.yes.her name is angelena.she was only 1 lb. 8 ozs.shes doing alot

better now.shes fighting hard.she finally pooped.and they wer able to take her

off the urine med she was on cuz shes peeing too.we almost lost her twice.and

shes had 3 surgeries.2 of them in 2 days.I think shes here to stay.we have been

praying like crazy,and god has answered them all.she is so precious.my sister

gets to hold her in a few days.she is a miracle.hugs to you and how are you

feeling? cassy

[katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

I'm behind in my emails, sorry, but have well over 5500! yikes! i just can't

seem to get through! i've just got to do some mass deletes, but it seems so time

consuming. Please, Cassandra, update us on this wee one and your sister, please!

Prayers are surrounding this little one--does the baby have a name yet? hugs and

blessings, kate

>

>

> A GIRL! her name is angelena shes 1 lb. 8 ozs.shes so tiny

> and shes fighting hard.shes already had 2 surgeries in 2

> days.she was bleeding and they finally found it was a vessel

> and it was filling her lungs and it was messing everything

> up.her vitals and oxygen.and all that.they have been telling us

> shes not good and is trying to die.awful.ive been there most

> the time.and ill tell you its the hardest thing ive ever had

> to deal with.my sister is in shock.she is only 15.but is a

> good kid and will be a good mom.she went into pre mature

> labor at 25 wks. Cuz of bacterial vaginosis.they pro longed

> delivery for 2 days and did an emergency c section.my sister has

> all the hope in the world.and the baby keeps pulling

> threw.the rn told us shes very strong and shes fighting like

> crazy,and that sometimes that helps them get threw.everyday

> she is here is a miracle.and she gets another day older.so far

> everything else is good.shes....

Guest guest

Cassy,

Excuse me for butting in. I just wanted to say how happy I am to hear about little Angelena. What a fitting name for such a precious gift from God. I'm excited for your sister, whom I know is probably very anxious to hold her little baby girl. Still remembering all in prayer....

hey kate.yes.her name is angelena.she was only 1 lb. 8 ozs.shes doing alot better now.shes fighting hard.she finally pooped.and they wer able to take her off the urine med she was on cuz shes peeing too.we almost lost her twice.and shes had 3 surgeries.2 of them in 2 days.I think shes here to stay.we have been praying like crazy,and god has answered them all.she is so precious.my sister gets to hold her in a few days.she is a miracle.hugs to you and how are you feeling? cassy[katelloydkidzoptonline (DOT) net] wrote:I'm behind in my emails, sorry, but have well over 5500! yikes! i just can't seem to get through! i've just got to do some mass deletes, but it seems so time consuming. Please, Cassandra, update us on this wee one and your sister, please! Prayers are surrounding this little one--does the baby have a name yet? hugs and blessings, kate Re: VERY good day> > > A GIRL! her name is angelena shes 1 lb. 8 ozs.shes so tiny > and shes fighting hard.shes already had 2 surgeries in 2 > days.she was bleeding and they finally found it was a vessel > and it was filling her lungs and it was messing everything > up.her vitals and oxygen.and all that.they have been telling us > shes not good and is trying to die.awful.ive been there most > the time.and ill tell you its the hardest thing ive ever had > to deal with.my sister is in shock.she is only 15.but is a > good kid and will be a good mom.she went into pre mature > labor at 25 wks. Cuz of bacterial vaginosis.they pro longed > delivery for 2 days and did an emergency c section.my sister has > all the hope in the world.and the baby keeps pulling > threw.the rn told us shes very strong and shes fighting like > crazy,and that sometimes that helps them get threw.everyday > she is here is a miracle.and she gets another day older.so far > everything else is good.shes....