RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: VERY good day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shirley,

Thats great that you are able to get food stamps. We miss getting them by just a few dollars. Once I turn 62 in Oct I will be getting a small SS check but every penny counts :-)

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

VERY good day

Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!!

I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday.

Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told.

YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol

Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone.

x0x0x0

Shirley

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.15.19/587 - Release Date: 12/14/2006

Guest guest

Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew they'd help,

been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a

Blessing when we most need it.

As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small

fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by

this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial one,

with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged

(literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped gidts

for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with

her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!

I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I take

them when I have the strength) and am hoping to still

be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over the

bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE

bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. Got a

20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I applaud

that, if that is what she wants.

AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I lit

the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what is

going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a true

Miracle!!

Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this list!

Akiba

--- Shirley wrote:

>

> v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml);} v\:*

> { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }

> C9FD2697-9D3F-4B8A-922E-5DBF0FD1C084 4.0 Letter

> Letter\jelly_beans.imf Hello Every Day Jelly

> Beans

>

SU1CTDEsNDYsgUmBSTTFOCiRmcWdTcUolThNiTDBJE3FkZEsTY0oMDiBOCiFNIHBiUmBSYFJgSxJTUJM\

MiwwLCxJTUJMMywwLCw=

>

>

http://us.f815.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Upload?Data=upl1188354647

> no-repeat #ffffff right top

> C4E44520-2BF7-11D4-BA28-0050DAC68030 0

> C4E44520-2BF7-11D4-BA28-0050DAC68030 1

> 612CC2B0-37C9-11D4-BA36-0050DAC68030 0

> 612CC2B0-37C9-11D4-BA36-0050DAC68030 1

> 601231A0-325F-11D4-BA2D-0050DAC68030 0

> X-ASN,X-ASH,X-AN,X-AP,X-AD ;

>

>

> Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am

> considered an emergency case, so I will have $

> tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My

> caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she

> told me the amount. She started crying too....lol

> I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled.

> That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say

> yeehaaa?!!

>

> I got home and there was a support check in the

> mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see

> if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My

> food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's

> fine. I have to call them on Monday.

>

> Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough

> escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until

> 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then.

> Or sooner if I'm told.

>

> YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol

> Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a

> tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him

> not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt.

> I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I

> could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think

> about and deal with this week. But thanks again

> everyone! It's great to feel such love from

> everyone.

>

> x0x0x0

> Shirley

>

>

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/

http://www.solay-twinflames.com

Guest guest

I am SO happy to hear it went well. What wonderful news!!!! love..Sharon I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. VERY good day

Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying

too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!! I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday. Also, yesterday I found

out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told. YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone. x0x0x0 Shirley

Guest guest

Doesn't it feel WONDERFUL when things finally go right? Shewh! I bet you slept better after today. That's such wonderful news! Merry Christmas! Shirley wrote: Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!! I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday. Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told. YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills

and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone. x0x0x0 Shirley __________________________________________________

Guest guest

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! Shirley! Love, n

VERY good day

Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am considered an emergency case, so I will have $ tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she told me the amount. She started crying too....lol I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled. That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say yeehaaa?!!

I got home and there was a support check in the mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's fine. I have to call them on Monday.

Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then. Or sooner if I'm told.

Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt. I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think about and deal with this week. But thanks again everyone! It's great to feel such love from everyone.

x0x0x0

Shirley

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.433 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006 5:10 PM

Guest guest

VERY good day

x0x0x0

Shirley

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.433 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006 5:10 PM

Guest guest

VERY good day

x0x0x0

Shirley

Guest guest

Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good fortune! How did these people know you needed help? Now I can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :)love....Sharon I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. Re: VERY good day

Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew they'd help,

been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a

Blessing when we most need it.

As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small

fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by

this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial one,

with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged

(literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped gidts

for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with

her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!

I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I take

them when I have the strength) and am hoping to still

be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over the

bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE

bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. Got a

20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I applaud

that, if that is what she wants.

AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I lit

the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what is

going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a true

Miracle!!

Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this list!

Akiba

--- Shirley <aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

>

> v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml) ;} v\:*

> { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }

> C9FD2697-9D3F- 4B8A-922E- 5DBF0FD1C084 4.0 Letter

> Letter\jelly_ beans.imf Hello Every Day Jelly

> Beans

>

SU1CTDEsNDYsgUmBSTT FOCiRmcWdTcUolTh NiTDBJE3FkZEsTY0 oMDiBOCiFNIHBiUm BSYFJgSxJTUJMMiw wLCxJTUJMMywwLCw =

>

>

http://us.f815. mail.yahoo. com/ym/Upload? Data=upl11883546 47

> no-repeat #ffffff right top

> C4E44520-2BF7- 11D4-BA28- 0050DAC68030 0

> C4E44520-2BF7- 11D4-BA28- 0050DAC68030 1

> 612CC2B0-37C9- 11D4-BA36- 0050DAC68030 0

> 612CC2B0-37C9- 11D4-BA36- 0050DAC68030 1

> 601231A0-325F- 11D4-BA2D- 0050DAC68030 0

> X-ASN,X-ASH, X-AN,X-AP, X-AD ;

>

>

> Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I am

> considered an emergency case, so I will have $

> tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My

> caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when she

> told me the amount. She started crying too....lol

> I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled.

> That will pay for all of my medications! Can we say

> yeehaaa?!!

>

> I got home and there was a support check in the

> mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see

> if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My

> food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but that's

> fine. I have to call them on Monday.

>

> Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough

> escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until

> 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then.

> Or sooner if I'm told.

>

> YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol

> Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a

> tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due him

> not paying and maybe him going to jail for contempt.

> I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I

> could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think

> about and deal with this week. But thanks again

> everyone! It's great to feel such love from

> everyone.

>

> x0x0x0

> Shirley

>

>

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

http://yodamamma. blogspot. com/

http://www.solay- twinflames. com

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

I didn't see any message from you in this email. Could you resend it please?Sharon I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. Re: VERY good day

Guest guest

I didn't see any message from you in this email. Could you resend it please?Sharon I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. Re: VERY good day

Guest guest

Guest guest

see, Santa doesn't always come on the 25th :)

a .......... in Michigancoming soon - Farm Fresh Soaps and Candles.com !!!

x0x0x0

Shirley

Guest guest

x0x0x0

Shirley

Guest guest

x0x0x0

Shirley

Guest guest

About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no need to

be greedy...I figured wha help would come from one

would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to have

the right person would find us to bring) of the local

freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in Falling

Waters for a little boy...this was my answer. ONE

person answered, it was , a True Angel if there

ever was one.

There was another woman who posted for the same, for

her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him) and SHe

wrote me that there are a few things that were given

to him that he is not quite old enough for, so she is

bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra Turkey

she was given! And yet another awesome thing came from

my post...a friend of mine got the courage to post

about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on the

streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome turnout

of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the girl

in, her home is too small and it is the girl and her

BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both have

jobs and are turning their lives around, going to be

off the streets soon and safe, probably way before the

babe is born YAY YAY!!

Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us...

Akiba

--- Sharon Marsden wrote:

> Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good fortune!

> How did these people know you needed help? Now I

> can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :)

>

> love....

> Sharon

>

> I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept

> wandering.

>

>

>

> Re: VERY good day

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew

> they'd help,

>

> been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a

>

> Blessing when we most need it.

>

> As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small

>

> fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by

>

> this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial

> one,

>

> with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged

>

> (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped

> gidts

>

> for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with

>

> her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!

>

> I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I take

>

> them when I have the strength) and am hoping to

> still

>

> be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over

> the

>

> bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE

>

> bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. Got

> a

>

> 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

>

> Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I

> applaud

>

> that, if that is what she wants.

>

> AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I lit

>

> the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what is

>

> going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a

> true

>

> Miracle!!

>

> Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this

> list!

>

> Akiba

>

> --- Shirley <aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

>

>

>

> >

>

> > v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml) ;}

> v\:*

>

> > { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }

>

> > C9FD2697-9D3F- 4B8A-922E- 5DBF0FD1C084 4.0

> Letter

>

> > Letter\jelly_ beans.imf Hello Every Day Jelly

>

> > Beans

>

> >

>

> SU1CTDEsNDYsgUmBSTT FOCiRmcWdTcUolTh

> NiTDBJE3FkZEsTY0 oMDiBOCiFNIHBiUm BSYFJgSxJTUJMMiw

> wLCxJTUJMMywwLCw =

>

> >

>

> >

>

> http://us.f815. mail.yahoo. com/ym/Upload?

> Data=upl11883546 47

>

> > no-repeat #ffffff right top

>

> > C4E44520-2BF7- 11D4-BA28- 0050DAC68030 0

>

> > C4E44520-2BF7- 11D4-BA28- 0050DAC68030 1

>

> > 612CC2B0-37C9- 11D4-BA36- 0050DAC68030 0

>

> > 612CC2B0-37C9- 11D4-BA36- 0050DAC68030 1

>

> > 601231A0-325F- 11D4-BA2D- 0050DAC68030 0

>

> > X-ASN,X-ASH, X-AN,X-AP, X-AD ;

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> > Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I

> am

>

> > considered an emergency case, so I will have $

>

> > tomorrow on my card, pro-rated amount. My

>

> > caseworker is wonderful. I started crying when

> she

>

> > told me the amount. She started crying too....lol

>

>

> > I may be able to get Medicaid for the Disabled.

>

> > That will pay for all of my medications! Can we

> say

>

> > yeehaaa?!!

>

> >

>

> > I got home and there was a support check in the

>

> > mail. He is caught up on his 4 weeks! Now to see

>

> > if he keeps paying or the garnishments start. My

>

> > food stamps will be a smaller amount now, but

> that's

>

> > fine. I have to call them on Monday.

>

> >

>

> > Also, yesterday I found out that we had enough

>

> > escrow in the house so the insurance is paid until

>

> > 8/23/2007. So I will be out of the house by then.

>

>

> > Or sooner if I'm told.

>

> >

>

> > YES, Shirley. There is a Santa Claus....lol

>

> > Thanks for the prayers and support. It's been a

>

> > tough week for me. I haven't been sleeping due

> him

>

> > not paying and maybe him going to jail for

> contempt.

>

> > I was going to have to stop all of my meds so I

>

> > could pay my bills and eat. Just a lot to think

>

> > about and deal with this week. But thanks again

>

> > everyone! It's great to feel such love from

>

>

=== message truncated ===

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

ever was one.

babe is born YAY YAY!!

Akiba

>

> love....

> Sharon

>

> wandering.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> they'd help,

>

>

>

>

>

> one,

>

>

> gidts

>

>

>

>

> still

>

> the

>

>

> a

>

>

> applaud

>

>

>

>

> true

>

> Miracle!!

>

> list!

>

> Akiba

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

>

> Letter

>

>

> > Beans

>

> >

>

> wLCxJTUJMMywwLCw =

>

> >

>

> >

>

> Data=upl11883546 47

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> am

>

>

>

> she

>

>

>

>

> say

>

> > yeehaaa?!!

>

> >

>

>

>

>

> that's

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

>

> him

>

> contempt.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

ever was one.

babe is born YAY YAY!!

Akiba

>

> love....

> Sharon

>

> wandering.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> they'd help,

>

>

>

>

>

> one,

>

>

> gidts

>

>

>

>

> still

>

> the

>

>

> a

>

>

> applaud

>

>

>

>

> true

>

> Miracle!!

>

> list!

>

> Akiba

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

>

> Letter

>

>

> > Beans

>

> >

>

> wLCxJTUJMMywwLCw =

>

> >

>

> >

>

> Data=upl11883546 47

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

> >

>

> am

>

>

>

> she

>

>

>

>

> say

>

> > yeehaaa?!!

>

> >

>

>

>

>

> that's

>

>

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

>

>

>

> him

>

> contempt.

>

>

>

>

>

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

I know. I was totally blown away! She called and said

she would bring a tree and " a few " things for under it

for Robbin. I never EVER expected all those gifts for

him! I haven't seen that many wrapped boxes outside of

a movie! She told me a two years ago they were in the

same circumstances, boy I hope in two years *I* can do

the same for another family " Pay it on " as they say...

Hugs

Akiba

> What a wonderful freecycle group you have there.

> They aren't all so giving unfortunately.

>

> hugs)))

>

> Sharon

>

> wandering.

>

>

>

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew

> > they'd help,

> >

> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a

> >

> > Blessing when we most need it.

> >

> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small

> >

> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming

> by

> >

> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial

> > one,

> >

> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged

> >

> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped

> > gidts

> >

> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way

> with

> >

> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!

> >

> > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I

> take

> >

> > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to

> > still

> >

> > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over

> > the

> >

> > bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE

> >

> > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven.

> Got

> > a

> >

> > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

> >

> > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I

> > applaud

> >

> > that, if that is what she wants.

> >

> > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I

> lit

> >

> > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what

> is

> >

> > going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a

> > true

> >

> > Miracle!!

> >

> > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this

> > list!

> >

> > Akiba

> >

> > --- Shirley <aishirls@sbcglobal . net> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > v\:* {behavior:url (#default#vml) ;}

> > v\:*

> >

> > > { BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml) }

> >

> > > C9FD2697-9D3F- 4B8A-922E- 5DBF0FD1C084 4.0

> > Letter

> >

> > > Letter\jelly_ beans.imf Hello Every Day Jelly

> >

> > > Beans

> >

> > >

> >

> > SU1CTDEsNDYsgUmBSTT FOCiRmcWdTcUolTh

> > NiTDBJE3FkZEsTY0 oMDiBOCiFNIHBiUm BSYFJgSxJTUJMMiw

> > wLCxJTUJMMywwLCw =

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > http://us.f815. mail.yahoo. com/ym/Upload?

> > Data=upl11883546 47

> >

> > > no-repeat #ffffff right top

> >

> > > C4E44520-2BF7- 11D4-BA28- 0050DAC68030 0

> >

> > > C4E44520-2BF7- 11D4-BA28- 0050DAC68030 1

> >

> > > 612CC2B0-37C9- 11D4-BA36- 0050DAC68030 0

> >

> > > 612CC2B0-37C9- 11D4-BA36- 0050DAC68030 1

> >

> > > 601231A0-325F- 11D4-BA2D- 0050DAC68030 0

> >

> > > X-ASN,X-ASH, X-AN,X-AP, X-AD ;

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> > >

> >

> > > Well, today I was approved for food stamps. I

> > am

> >

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all around us.my sister had her baby at 25

weeks gestation.we almost lost her last night.but god willing and all are

prayers she pulled threw and for now is ok.truly a miracle.tis the

season.hugs,cassy

[akyba@...] wrote:

ever was one.

babe is born YAY YAY!!

Akiba

>

> love....

> Sharon

>

> wandering.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> they'd help,

>

>

>

>

>

> one,

>

>

> gidts

>

>

>

>

> still

>

> the

>

>

> a

>

>

> applaud

>

>

>

>

> true

>

> Miracle!!

>

> list!

>....

Guest guest

Well Congrats on the new baby!!! Babies are so

awesome!Well they brought over the tree and I just

finished putting it up and decorating it! Even have a

long extra string of lights to put somewhere...:-) AND

they brought me a turkey!!!WooHoo More food for the

family!!! With what my family eats there seems to

never be enough! My Robbin got his dad's appetite and

can almost outeat him...at 9!!! And he is not fat,

either, but almost as tall as me (I'm 5') and perfect!

Well I'm off to figure out something for dinner...

HUGS and take care!

Akiba

--- cassandra workmn wrote:

> oh akiba.that is awesome.miracles are all around

> us.my sister had her baby at 25 weeks gestation.we

> almost lost her last night.but god willing and all

> are prayers she pulled threw and for now is ok.truly

> a miracle.tis the season.hugs,cassy

>

> [akyba@...] wrote:

> About a week ago I posted to one (just one, no need

> to

> be greedy...I figured wha help would come from one

> would be sufficient, whatever G-d wanted us to have

> the right person would find us to bring) of the

> local

> freecycle groups that a Miracle was needed in

> Falling

> Waters for a little boy...this was my answer. ONE

> person answered, it was , a True Angel if there

> ever was one.

> There was another woman who posted for the same, for

> her 6 year old grandson (she is raising him) and SHe

> wrote me that there are a few things that were given

> to him that he is not quite old enough for, so she

> is

> bringing them to Robbin, along with an extra Turkey

> she was given! And yet another awesome thing came

> from

> my post...a friend of mine got the courage to post

> about her long-lost-now-found neice, who is on the

> streets and pregnant. She has had an awesome turnout

> of things for them YAY YAY!! She cannot take the

> girl

> in, her home is too small and it is the girl and her

> BF, but they are in a shelter, and they now both

> have

> jobs and are turning their lives around, going to be

> off the streets soon and safe, probably way before

> the

> babe is born YAY YAY!!

> Miracles abound, and Angels walk among us...

> Akiba

> --- Sharon Marsden wrote:

>

> > Akiba I am so happy to hear about your good

> fortune!

> > How did these people know you needed help? Now I

> > can quit worrying about you and Robbin. :)

> >

> > love....

> > Sharon

> >

> > I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept

> > wandering.

> >

> >

> >

> > Re: VERY good day

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I

> knew

> > they'd help,

> >

> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a

> >

> > Blessing when we most need it.

> >

> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small

> >

> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming

> by

> >

> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6' tree,an artificial

> > one,

> >

> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged

> >

> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped

> > gidts

> >

> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way

> with

> >

> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!

> >

> > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I

> take

> >

> > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to

> > still

> >

> > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over

> > the

> >

> > bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE

> >

> > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven.

> Got

> > a

> >

> > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!

> >

> > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I

> > applaud

> >

> > that, if that is what she wants.

> >

> > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I

> lit

> >

> > the Menorah together, with Robbin *knowing* what

> is

> >

> > going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a

> > true

> >

> > Miracle!!

> >

> > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this

> > list!

> >....

>

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

Guest guest

Is it a boy or girl? How's the baby doing today? And how is your sister? I'll be praying for them both.

love...

Sharon I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering. <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--><!--[endif]-->

Re: VERY good day> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh Sweetie I am So happy for you! I knew> they'd help,> > been there, still doing that...and yes, they are a> > Blessing when we most need it.> > As for me :-) A lovely lady came by with a small> > fiberoptic tree, and told me her sister is coming by> > this eve or tomorrow with a 6'

tree,an artificial> one,> > with lights and decorations! And THEN she dragged> > (literally!) in a HUGE bag stuffed with wrapped> gidts> > for Robbin, and said there are more on the way with> > her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a Santa!> > I just took a nice shower (like you Shirley, I take> > them when I have the strength) and am hoping to> still> > be able to make a cheese/chicken sauce to go over> the> > bakers in the oven. The local store had these HUGE> > bakers (po'taters :-) and I have 4 on the oven. Got> a> > 20 ld bag og them for $5 YAY!!> > Our Maine friend is thinking of going back. I> applaud> > that, if that is what she wants.> > AND tonight was the first time Rob, Robbin and I lit> > the Menorah together, with Robbin

*knowing* what is> > going on. Now that, in itself, is a wonder and a> true> > Miracle!!> > Hugs to you Shirley, and ALL the family on this> list!>....__________________________________________________

Guest guest

A GIRL! her name is angelena shes 1 lb. 8 ozs.shes so tiny and shes fighting

hard.shes already had 2 surgeries in 2 days.she was bleeding and they finally

found it was a vessel and it was filling her lungs and it was messing everything

up.her vitals and oxygen.and all that.they have been telling us shes not good

and is trying to die.awful.ive been there most the time.and ill tell you its the

hardest thing ive ever had to deal with.my sister is in shock.she is only 15.but

is a good kid and will be a good mom.she went into pre mature labor at 25 wks.

Cuz of bacterial vaginosis.they pro longed delivery for 2 days and did an

emergency c section.my sister has all the hope in the world.and the baby keeps

pulling threw.the rn told us shes very strong and shes fighting like crazy,and

that sometimes that helps them get threw.everyday she is here is a miracle.and

she gets another day older.so far everything else is good.shes been given blood

and meds.but even her brain is

ok.hugs,cassy

[wobbletowalk@...] wrote:

Is it a boy or girl? How's the baby doing today? And how is your sister? I'll

be praying for them both.

love...

Sharon

I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->

<!--[endif]-->

Re: VERY good day

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> they'd help,

>

>

>

>

>

> one,

>

>

> gidts

>

>

> her sister!1! So Yes, , there IS a....