RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

I read your email and i´m sorry you suffer from vulvar pain. However, many of us have tried the low oxalate diet but results don´t really show up. It doesn´t really do much good but it´s worth a try. Please do be careful with what you eat because not eating anything does not help at all, as your body produces oxalates anyhow.

All the bestBusca Yahoo!

O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.

Guest guest

hi, thanks for the response. this hole thing is so new for me &

really don't know what to do & where to begin as my doc was not very

helpful - " don't worry it will pass by itself " - i don't think so :-(

& i thought the diet was a good place to start until i'll see my

general doc next week which hopefuly will be more nice and

understanding. i do understand that i cannot eliminate all ox but i

can try to eliminate a bit...it might help? i need some hope cause i

feel so depressed & so down.

but i have to say it's so nice to be understood by you ( & all the

group members) cause i think that only women how suffer from this can

understand.

it's so sad to know that so many women suffer from this... i hope

they will find a cure one day

take care,

sara

>

> Hi

>

> I read your email and i´m sorry you suffer from vulvar pain.

However, many of us have tried the low oxalate diet but results don´t

really show up. It doesn´t really do much good but it´s worth a try.

Please do be careful with what you eat because not eating anything

does not help at all, as your body produces oxalates anyhow.

>

> All the best

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Busca Yahoo!

> O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o

Yahoo! encontra.

Guest guest

hi, thanks for the response. this hole thing is so new for me &

really don't know what to do & where to begin as my doc was not very

helpful - " don't worry it will pass by itself " - i don't think so :-(

& i thought the diet was a good place to start until i'll see my

general doc next week which hopefuly will be more nice and

understanding. i do understand that i cannot eliminate all ox but i

can try to eliminate a bit...it might help? i need some hope cause i

feel so depressed & so down.

but i have to say it's so nice to be understood by you ( & all the

group members) cause i think that only women how suffer from this can

understand.

it's so sad to know that so many women suffer from this... i hope

they will find a cure one day

take care,

sara

>

> Hi

>

> I read your email and i´m sorry you suffer from vulvar pain.

However, many of us have tried the low oxalate diet but results don´t

really show up. It doesn´t really do much good but it´s worth a try.

Please do be careful with what you eat because not eating anything

does not help at all, as your body produces oxalates anyhow.

>

> All the best

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Busca Yahoo!

> O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o

Yahoo! encontra.

Guest guest

HI Helen, Nice to meet you. Everyone is really nice here and very

friendly. If you have any questions about RSD or its treatments, please

ask away. Sorry you have RSD but I think you have come to the right

place. You are not alone.

Hugs,

babs

Guest guest

Hugs,

babs

Guest guest

Hugs,

babs

Guest guest

Hi Deb and welcome, glad you joined us. The ladies here are great. We share

the happy times as well as our sad times.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:

http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.html

also check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:

http://www.cancerclub.com

hi

> just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. nne posted on

> another forum i go to, and she let us know about this forum. i had

> stage 2b (almost 3 they say) bc. i'm coming up on my 2nd year of

> survorship (may 29th). i had a lumpectomy. i had one small benign

> tumor, and two large masses 4 and 5 cm (one was wrapped around my

> lymph nodes). the sentinal node biopsy failed, so they took 15 nodes

> 4 were positive. i had a/c chemo, taxotere, 33 rads, and am on

> tamoxifen. i'm ER- PR+. i continued to work 50 hrs a week at my job

> during my treatments, i never got sick, tired, i am so lucky. anyway

> i've blabbed enough, hope to come back again :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hugs

nne

hi

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hugs

nne

hi

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Lucilla,

Glad you suregery is over. Sorry to hear you are in pain. You are in my prayers as always.

Its hard to start a new life somewhere else. You are so sweet and loving I bet you will make friends easily.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

hi

howdy

I had my little surgery this morning, for the melanoma

right now I'm in pain, left arm, but it's ok, it's not so huge to take a pain killer :-)

I'm packing, moving to LA--hubby is there already working (pissed like a bi***, bronze face!! he has been looking for a home for just 3 days, and he is tired already!!!!), so no help around--my son with autism is very iper...and saturday I got 20 kids around for my son birthday party!.

.....and my soul hurts so much, I love here. I have girlfriends ( 2..hu!hu! I mean the good ones, you know....), a trustable baby sitter, a good team of doctors..I like my church, and the way we worship God, and I like Ocean beach, with cool young humanity surfing, walking with no shoes, so free. It's music, you know. It's life, the core of life. The ocean, the waves, a cold beer, cruising an antique store, playing with sea shells...After 6 years, I made connections. And bang, I have to go. Yeah yeah, "God has plans for me in LA". It's better be good, because now I'm.....disappointed. Dear God, is that my mission? keep walking in your Holy name? a never ending story?

auch, my arm auch. (ouch?) OUCH!!!!

hey, you are there always, I know that!!. wherever I'll go, I turn on my computer, and all of you are there. Are just words popping out on a screen, or are soothing hugges for my soul.....he!he! thank you girls, I just love you all you know, and i'm sending this e-m to let you know. I may die tomorrow morning, I want you to know that you all are in my prayers. I have my boys, and all of you. Thank you.

I don't know if I'll ever meet you girls. but you are family for me, to me, in me.

okey, now I need a tissue..snif-snif

gotta go back packing, holy cow!!

Lucilla

Guest guest

Lucilla,

Glad you suregery is over. Sorry to hear you are in pain. You are in my prayers as always.

Its hard to start a new life somewhere else. You are so sweet and loving I bet you will make friends easily.

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.html

Check out my breast cancer ornaments at:http://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlalso check out my other ornaments and lots of nice gifts at:http://www.cancerclub.com

hi

howdy

right now I'm in pain, left arm, but it's ok, it's not so huge to take a pain killer :-)

I'm packing, moving to LA--hubby is there already working (pissed like a bi***, bronze face!! he has been looking for a home for just 3 days, and he is tired already!!!!), so no help around--my son with autism is very iper...and saturday I got 20 kids around for my son birthday party!.

.....and my soul hurts so much, I love here. I have girlfriends ( 2..hu!hu! I mean the good ones, you know....), a trustable baby sitter, a good team of doctors..I like my church, and the way we worship God, and I like Ocean beach, with cool young humanity surfing, walking with no shoes, so free. It's music, you know. It's life, the core of life. The ocean, the waves, a cold beer, cruising an antique store, playing with sea shells...After 6 years, I made connections. And bang, I have to go. Yeah yeah, "God has plans for me in LA". It's better be good, because now I'm.....disappointed. Dear God, is that my mission? keep walking in your Holy name? a never ending story?

hey, you are there always, I know that!!. wherever I'll go, I turn on my computer, and all of you are there. Are just words popping out on a screen, or are soothing hugges for my soul.....he!he! thank you girls, I just love you all you know, and i'm sending this e-m to let you know. I may die tomorrow morning, I want you to know that you all are in my prayers. I have my boys, and all of you. Thank you.

I don't know if I'll ever meet you girls. but you are family for me, to me, in me.

Lucilla

Guest guest

Lucilla,

Hugs

nne

hi

howdy

Lucilla

Guest guest

Lucilla...This may sound trite, but it is hard to look forward when you keep looking back. I moved alot in my younger years, and now I don't have to. I know what a sense of community does for a person and a family. I am so greatful that I've been established where I am for so many years, because the support my husband and my kids have had through his cancer, my cancer, and his death has just been awesome. I'm sure it is very hard to see any blessing in leaving where you feel so comfortable, but "the Lord will work all things together for good to those who love him and are the called according to his purpose"....It is hard to put your hand to the plow with so many doubts about where you are headed.....Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and the Lord will be there...georgiaLucilla free wrote:

howdy

Lucilla

Guest guest

Lucilla...This may sound trite, but it is hard to look forward when you keep looking back. I moved alot in my younger years, and now I don't have to. I know what a sense of community does for a person and a family. I am so greatful that I've been established where I am for so many years, because the support my husband and my kids have had through his cancer, my cancer, and his death has just been awesome. I'm sure it is very hard to see any blessing in leaving where you feel so comfortable, but "the Lord will work all things together for good to those who love him and are the called according to his purpose"....It is hard to put your hand to the plow with so many doubts about where you are headed.....Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and the Lord will be there...georgiaLucilla free wrote:

howdy

Lucilla

Guest guest

howdy

Lucilla

Guest guest

Thank you.

:-))

L.Marco or Georgia Mannino wrote:

howdy

Lucilla

Guest guest

Thank you.

:-))

L.Marco or Georgia Mannino wrote:

howdy

Lucilla

Guest guest

Welcome Liz, good luck finding an onco. Best wishes for you through this journey.

Hugs

Jeana

Guest guest

Welcome Liz, good luck finding an onco. Best wishes for you through this journey.

Hugs

Jeana

Guest guest

Dear Liz,

When you find the "right" oncologist, you will know it. They will become a friend for life. The chemistry has to be right too...someone you feel you can talk to at 2am if need be.

I had a double mastectomy on 6/2 at age 45, with 26 lymphs removed, 6 positive. Just finished double chemo, 4 treatments every other week. last one was today - yeah!!!!!! Will start Taxol chemo on 8/31 for 4 sessions and then radiation.

I wish you all the luck and support in the world...keep your spirits high and remember to continue to rest.

All the best,

Guest guest

Sharon f. I was on taxotere every 3 weeks for 6 months, also had weekly

herceptin. It stopped working then they put me on gemzar, and that put

me into remission (2 3/4yrs). And this was the third time for me to have

b.c. I do take a daily pill, arimidex, its like Tamaxofin, blocks

hormones. And I will take this till it stops working, praying that god

will allow it to work a good 15,20, 30 yrs.

Carol

Hi

Hi gal's, I was wondering if anyone on here has been on taxotere or

is on taxotere and has it worked for them or is it working for

them. I have had 5 treatments of it so far and on the 25th I am

going to have a ct scan and bone scan to see if it is working for me

so I was just curious about anyone else, but everyone is different,

too, where it might work for one person and not the other. I also

have one of the precious moment's figuirine's with the boxing

gloves now I ordered that new one that was shown on here. Mine is

going to cost me $45.00, but, I don't care I think it is worth it.

Well, thank's gal's if anyone can give me any info. Take care, God

Bless, Love, Sharon F.

Guest guest

Sharon f. I was on taxotere every 3 weeks for 6 months, also had weekly

herceptin. It stopped working then they put me on gemzar, and that put

me into remission (2 3/4yrs). And this was the third time for me to have

b.c. I do take a daily pill, arimidex, its like Tamaxofin, blocks

hormones. And I will take this till it stops working, praying that god

will allow it to work a good 15,20, 30 yrs.

Carol

Hi

Hi gal's, I was wondering if anyone on here has been on taxotere or

is on taxotere and has it worked for them or is it working for

them. I have had 5 treatments of it so far and on the 25th I am

going to have a ct scan and bone scan to see if it is working for me

so I was just curious about anyone else, but everyone is different,

too, where it might work for one person and not the other. I also

have one of the precious moment's figuirine's with the boxing

gloves now I ordered that new one that was shown on here. Mine is

going to cost me $45.00, but, I don't care I think it is worth it.

Well, thank's gal's if anyone can give me any info. Take care, God

Bless, Love, Sharon F.