RemedySpot.com

Re: Just to gripe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes it is not fun at all when that happens. {{{{{{{{nne}}}}}}}} It happens to a lot of us... you fit in here, even without the MS yourself. LOL Challis & nne Svihlik wrote: I heard about it.Let me be the first to say chemo brain can and does last more than 10 yrs. Its 16 yrs since my chemo and I am not getting any better. I was 44 when I went through chemo so way to young to blame

it on getting older. I will be 61 this month so I suppose I could blame some of it on that. I know I drive Chuck and the kids nuts with repeating sometimes. Its so embarassing when you go somewhere and stop in the middle of sentence and can't remember what you were talking about or to try and remember a simple word. BUT it beats the alternative of not being here! Hugs nne Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com Just to gripe I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I just have to gripe and I figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. I do a lot of

fairs, business expo's etc in my direct sales business. Of course, I come across many other reps from many other companies. Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me with a cane and some have seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. But what makes me sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am doing an event that some marketing company is selling a "cure" for everything, these same people are the first to tell them I have MS and for the remainder of the show, I am bombarded with product information. Yesterday, the "Relive" rep was over at my booth four times giving me information and trying to convince me their shakes have cured others with MS. Uhuh, sure.Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is jumping on me about fruit from the mangosteen and how it has cured about a zillion people she ! knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but you know what I mean. Then to make matters worse, I just got off the phone

with another rep with Forever something (aloe based) and she was given my name by a friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this person in passing and I just know she spit out my name in an attempt to get the woman off her phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....I'm all for supplements but I hate how some reps they think they have the cure for MS. And what makes it so much more hilarious is that most of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for the soul. I would so not make a good vitamin salesman!Mindy No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006 ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Oh fun. Bleh. I am sorry you missed your trip and seeing your daughter and meeting her boyfriend. Will you get to go another time soon? Challis katelloydkidz@... wrote: Praise God you are here nne! Chemo/Ms brain is WA-AAY better than many things!!!!um....what was i just saying??? very bummed today! was supposed to go down to Philly with the family to visit my oldest dtr., Kara at college for Fall family wk-end...but me and

2 youngins have....head lice!!!!!!!!!!!! my sister doesn't want us crashing at her house with lice (don't blame her!) hotels are all booked up...i am so disappointed...we were going to meet our dtr's college 'boyfriend'--a sophmore! She was so cute on the phone the other day--telling me how wonderful he is, how great he makes her feel...etc., etc., and the best news-to my ears--they are on the "same page" as far as sex--they want to wait! Praise the Lord! i guess in all life's circumstances, there is always good with the bad.... hugs, kate Just to gripe> > > I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I > just have to gripe and I > figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. > > I do a lot of

fairs, business expo's etc in my > direct sales business. > Of course, I come across many other reps from > many other companies. > Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me > with a cane and some have > seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. > But what makes me > sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am > doing an event that some > marketing company is selling a "cure" for > everything, these same people > are the first to tell them I have MS and for > the remainder of the show, > I am bombarded with product information. > Yesterday, the "Relive" rep > was over at my booth four times giving me > information and trying to > convince me their shakes have cured others > with MS. Uhuh, sure.> Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is > jumping on me about fruit > from the mangosteen and how it has cured about

> a zillion people she ! > knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but > you know what I mean. > > Then to make matters worse, I just got off the > phone with another rep > with Forever something (aloe based) and she > was given my name by a > friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this > person in passing and I > just know she spit out my name in an attempt > to get the woman off her > phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....> > I'm all for supplements but I hate how some > reps they think they have > the cure for MS. And what makes it so much > more hilarious is that most > of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.> > Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for > the soul. I would so not > make a good vitamin salesman!> > Mindy > > > No virus found in this incoming message.>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: > 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ __>

Thanks Challis. I feel comfortable in this group even though I am not the one with MS. This is a great group!

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

Just to gripe

I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I just have to gripe and I figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my direct sales business. Of course, I come across many other reps from many other companies. Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me with a cane and some have seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. But what makes me sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am doing an event that some marketing company is selling a "cure" for everything, these same people are the first to tell them I have MS and for the remainder of the show, I am bombarded with product information. Yesterday, the "Relive" rep was over at my booth four times giving me information and trying to convince me their shakes have cured others with MS. Uhuh, sure.Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is jumping on me about fruit from the mangosteen and how it has cured about a zillion people she ! knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but you know what I mean. Then to make matters worse, I just got off the phone with another rep with Forever something (aloe based) and she was given my name by a friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this person in passing and I just know she spit out my name in an attempt to get the woman off her phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....I'm all for supplements but I hate how some reps they think they have the cure for MS. And what makes it so much more hilarious is that most of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for the soul. I would so not make a good vitamin salesman!Mindy

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Thanks Challis. I feel comfortable in this group even though I am not the one with MS. This is a great group!

Hugs

nne

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com

Just to gripe

I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I just have to gripe and I figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my direct sales business. Of course, I come across many other reps from many other companies. Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me with a cane and some have seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. But what makes me sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am doing an event that some marketing company is selling a "cure" for everything, these same people are the first to tell them I have MS and for the remainder of the show, I am bombarded with product information. Yesterday, the "Relive" rep was over at my booth four times giving me information and trying to convince me their shakes have cured others with MS. Uhuh, sure.Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is jumping on me about fruit from the mangosteen and how it has cured about a zillion people she ! knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but you know what I mean. Then to make matters worse, I just got off the phone with another rep with Forever something (aloe based) and she was given my name by a friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this person in passing and I just know she spit out my name in an attempt to get the woman off her phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....I'm all for supplements but I hate how some reps they think they have the cure for MS. And what makes it so much more hilarious is that most of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for the soul. I would so not make a good vitamin salesman!Mindy

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006

Challis...i didn't think my day could get any worse....Child protective services came to my house!!!!!! Someone reported the following: seeing our kids jumping off the roof and/or out the window onto our trampoline; that i, the mother, have an illness that is affecting me--i.e. i am not supervising nor taking care of my children, not cooking for them; an allegation that my husband smokes pot....i am in major freak out mode...i don't know who reported this..i will post back later...the SW is coming back to talk to my husband tonight....oh crap....kate Just to gripe> > > > > > I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I > > just have to gripe and I > > figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. > > > > I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my > > direct sales business. > > Of course, I come across many other reps from > > many other companies. > > Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me > > with a cane and some have > > seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. > > But what makes me > > sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am > > doing an event that some > > marketing company is selling a "cure" for > > everything, these same people > > are the first to tell them I have MS and for > > the remainder of the show, > > I am bombarded with product information. > > Yesterday, the "Relive" rep > > was over at my booth four times giving me > > information and trying to > > convince me their shakes have cured others > > with MS. Uhuh, sure.> > Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is > > jumping on me about fruit > > from the mangosteen and how it has cured about > > a zillion people she ! > > knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but > > you know what I mean. > > > > Then to make matters worse, I just got off the > > phone with another rep > > with Forever something (aloe based) and she > > was given my name by a > > friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this > > person in passing and I > > just know she spit out my name in an attempt > > to get the woman off her > > phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....> > > > I'm all for supplements but I hate how some > > reps they think they have > > the cure for MS. And what makes it so much > > more hilarious is that most > > of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.> > > > Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for > > the soul. I would so not > > make a good vitamin salesman!> > > > Mindy > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: > > 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ > > _________ __> >

First of all, take a deep breath and calm yourself. You'll only scare the kids. CPS is not interested in taking your children, just in making sure they are safe, you can easily prove that you are not a bad mommy, and that is really all they want...DO NOT WORRY about it, go through the paces and it will all work out Ok. Trust!

Peace and Blessings

~*~ Akiba ~*~

Pragmatic Visionary

& Eternal Optimist!

http://yodamamma.blogspot.com/

http://www.solay-twinflames.com

-- Re: Just to gripe

Challis...i didn't think my day could get any worse....Child protective services came to my house!!!!!! Someone reported the following: seeing our kids jumping off the roof and/or out the window onto our trampoline; that i, the mother, have an illness that is affecting me--i.e. i am not supervising nor taking care of my children, not cooking for them; an allegation that my husband smokes pot....i am in major freak out mode...i don't know who reported this..i will post back later...the SW is coming back to talk to my husband tonight....oh crap....kate Just to gripe> > > > > > I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I > > just have to gripe and I > > figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. > > > > I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my > > direct sales business. > > Of course, I come across many other reps from > > many other companies. > > Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me > > with a cane and some have > > seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. > > But what makes me > > sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am > > doing an event that some > > marketing company is selling a "cure" for > > everything, these same people > > are the first to tell them I have MS and for > > the reainder of the how, > > I am bombarded with product information. > > Yesterday, the "Relive" rep > > was over at my booth four times giving me > > information and trying to > > convince me their shakes have cured others > > with MS. Uhuh, sure.> > Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is > > jumping on me about fruit > > from the mangosteen and how it has cured about > > a zillion people she ! > > knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but > > you know what I mean. > > > > Then to make matters worse, I just got off the > > phone with another rep > > with Forever something (aloe based) and she > > was given my name by a > > friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this > > person in passing and I > > just know she spit out my name in an attempt > > to get the woman off her > > phone. Grrrrrr.... ....> > > > I'm all for supplements but I hate how some > > reps they think they have > > the cure for MS. And what makes it so much > > more hilarious is that most > > of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.> > > > Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for > > the soul. I would so not > > make a good vitamin salesman!> > > > Mindy > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: > > 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ > > _________ __> >

Kate,

How horrible. I hope you can get things straightened out. Don't you think they might talk to the neighbors? Hopefully they will stick up for you. You are in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

Just to gripe> > > > > > I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I > > just have to gripe and I > > figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. > > > > I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my > > direct sales business. > > Of course, I come across many other reps from > > many other companies. > > Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me > > with a cane and some have > > seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. > > But what makes me > > sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am > > doing an event that some > > marketing company is selling a "cure" for > > everything, these same people > > are the first to tell them I have MS and for > > the reainder of the how, > > I am bombarded with product information. > > Yesterday, the "Relive" rep > > was over at my booth four times giving me > > information and trying to > > convince me their shakes have cured others > > with MS. Uhuh, sure.> > Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is > > jumping on me about fruit > > from the mangosteen and how it has cured about > > a zillion people she ! > > knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but > > you know what I mean. > > > > Then to make matters worse, I just got off the > > phone with another rep > > with Forever something (aloe based) and she > > was given my name by a > > friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this > > person in passing and I > > just know she spit out my name in an attempt > > to get the woman off her > > phone. Grrrrrr.... ....> > > > I'm all for supplements but I hate how some > > reps they think they have > > the cure for MS. And what makes it so much > > more hilarious is that most > > of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.> > > > Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for > > the soul. I would so not > > make a good vitamin salesman!> > > > Mindy > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: > > 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ > > _________ __> >

Hi

Kate,…..things have gotten so crazy now a days.

Back when I was raising children if we saw neighbor kids doing something that

looked dangerous, we would either yell at the kids to stop it, or we’d go

over and tell the parents. Now a days people are so

quick to just assume there must be abuse going on. My goodness what children

haven’t done stuff like yours? I could tell you stories, but there are so

many you probably don’t want to hear about it right now. So please don’t

think you are a bad mother just because your kids are doing these things. {{{{hugs}}}} As far as your hubby supposedly smoking pot, I can

bet that is probably the only reason the authorities are checking things out.

I’m

so sorry you have to go through this. Let us know how things go.

Hugs,

Jackie

From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of katelloydkidz@...

Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 2:36 PM

To: MSersLife

Subject: Re: Just to

gripe

Challis...i didn't think my day could get any worse....Child protective

services came to my house!!!!!! Someone reported the following: seeing our kids

jumping off the roof and/or out the window onto our trampoline; that i, the

mother, have an illness that is affecting me--i.e. i am not supervising nor

taking care of my children, not cooking for them; an allegation that my husband

smokes pot....i am in major freak out mode...i don't know who reported this..i will post back later...the SW is coming back to talk to my

husband tonight....oh crap....kate

Oh man. That's awful! Do your kids jump off the roof or out the window? I've got grandchildren who would do that if they got the chance, especially if there was a trampoline. lol I'm joking with you but only to try to lighten the mood. I'll bet you really freaked out and I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Try not to worry. CPS workers can usually see right through a bogus report. Let us know right again what the SW says tonight. with love,Sharon Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same

time.. Just to gripe> > > > > > I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I > > just have to gripe and I > > figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. > > > > I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my > > direct sales business. > > Of course, I come across many other reps from > > many other companies. > > Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me > > with a cane and some

have > > seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. > > But what makes me > > sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am > > doing an event that some > > marketing company is selling a "cure" for > > everything, these same people > > are the first to tell them I have MS and for > > the remainder of the show, > > I am bombarded with product information. > > Yesterday, the "Relive" rep > > was over at my booth four times giving me > > information and trying to > > convince me their shakes have cured others > > with MS. Uhuh, sure.> > Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is > > jumping on me about fruit > > from the mangosteen and how it has cured about > > a zillion people she ! > > knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but > > you know what I mean. > >

> > Then to make matters worse, I just got off the > > phone with another rep > > with Forever something (aloe based) and she > > was given my name by a > > friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this > > person in passing and I > > just know she spit out my name in an attempt > > to get the woman off her > > phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....> > > > I'm all for supplements but I hate how some > > reps they think they have > > the cure for MS. And what makes it so much > > more hilarious is that most > > of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.> > > > Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for > > the soul. I would so not > > make a good vitamin salesman!> > > > Mindy > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> >

Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: > > 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ > > _________ __> >

When my daughter was 18 months there was a lice breakout at the daycare and they did tell us to use olive oil instead if lice treatment, easier on babies. Worked like a charm but it took 6 washes to get the oil out. Lice likes clean dry hair, that's why black children usually won't get it because they have a natural oil and the lice can't hold on. People always thinks lice is from dirty people. NOPE! It's likes clean heads. ' & nne Svihlik wrote: Kate, Sorry to hear you have to miss the trip. Our g-daughter next door got lice when she visited her Dad in Las Vegas. If I remember right, I think the kids used olive oil and then a plastic wrap on the head for ??? long. Be sure to wash all the bedding every day. You are all in my prayers. Hugs nne Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Lifehttp://www.geocities.com/chucky5741/breastcancerpatients.htmlBreastCancerStories.comhttp://www.breastcancerstories.com/content/view/433/161/Angel Feather Loomerwww.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.comCheck out my other ornaments atwww.geocities.com/chucky5741/bcornament.htmlLots of info and gifts at:www.cancerclub.com Just to gripe> > > I don't mean this post to insult anyone. I > just have to gripe and I > figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. > > I do a lot o fairs, buiness expo's etc in my > direct sales business. > Of course, I come across many other reps from > many other companies. > Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me > with a cane and some have > seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. > But what makes me > sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am > doing an event that some > marketing company is selling a "cure" for > everything, these same people > are the first to tell them I have MS and for > the remainder of

the show, > I am bombarded with product information. > Yesterday, the "Relive" rep > was over at my booth four times giving me > information and trying to > convince me their shakes have cured others > with MS. Uhuh, sure.> Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is > jumping on me about fruit > from the mangosteen and how it has cured about > a zillion people she ! & t; knows wih MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but > you know what I mean. > > Then to make matters worse, I just got off the > phone with another rep > with Forever something (aloe based) and she > was given my name by a > friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this > person in passing and I > just know she spit out my name in an attempt > to get the woman off her > phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....> > I'm all for supplements but I hate how some

> reps they think they have > the cure for MS. And what makes it so much > more hilarious is that most > of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.> > Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for > the soul. I would so not > make a good vitamin salesman!> > Mindy > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition.> Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: > 268.128/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ > _________ __>

(((Oh nne))).... I truly understand. I ask the same question over and over of people. What about other memory issues? What are you other memory-related problems? When I was still driving there was the time I ran into a truck at the pharmacy, looked and didn't see any damage, and left. I stopped at Challis' house and told her about it (she says). A month later that truck owner confronted me outside the bank. He said "YOU hit my truck!". I was indignant and argued that I did not! He had me look at the scrape of paint on the back fender of my van and sure enough, it matched the odd color of his truck. I was positive I hadn't done it but I did have someone staying with me the month before who had used my van so I figured she had done it and never

told me. I was telling Challis about it later and I was very indignant indeed saying "can you believe April would hit that guys truck and not say anything to me!" Challis was smiling at me but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why (I thought she was just being oddly rude). Finally she said "you really don't remember, do you?" I just couldn't believe it when she told me about out conversation a month before when I told her about hitting that truck. I had no memory of it and I still don't. It was a month after that I had the near fatal wreck and stopped driving for ever. My memory and my health make me an unsafe driver. It's hard not to drive. I was always so independent and now I have to wait for others so I can go places. Now I'm getting teary.... But, I'm thankful I survived that wreck. I had to remind myself that not driving is a small price to pay for the happiness of

being here and being with my family still. hugs))Sharon Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.. Just to gripe I

don't mean this post to insult anyone. I just have to gripe and I figure fellow 'ms'ers will understand. I do a lot of fairs, business expo's etc in my direct sales business. Of course, I come across many other reps from many other companies. Many know that I have MS. Some have seen me with a cane and some have seen my family helping me walk up steps, etc. But what makes me sooooooooooo grumpy is that whenever I am doing an event that some marketing company is selling a "cure" for everything, these same people are the first to tell them I have MS and for the remainder of the show, I am bombarded with product information. Yesterday, the "Relive" rep was over at my booth four times giving me information and

trying to convince me their shakes have cured others with MS. Uhuh, sure.Then just as I'm leaving the "Zango" rep is jumping on me about fruit from the mangosteen and how it has cured about a zillion people she ! knows with MS. Ok, so maybeot a zillion...but you know what I mean. Then to make matters worse, I just got off the phone with another rep with Forever something (aloe based) and she was given my name by a friend of mine. Give me a break. I know this person in passing and I just know she spit out my name in an attempt to get the woman off her phone. Grrrrrrr.... ....I'm all for supplements but I hate how some reps they think they have the cure for MS. And what makes it so much more hilarious is that most of them don't have a clue what MS really entails.Ok...I feel better now. Venting is good for the soul. I would so not make a good vitamin salesman!Mindy No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006 ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

My probelm is my short term memory is affected. I can tell you what I did as a kid but don't ask me about a few days ago or sometimes even the day before. Plus I sometimes can't think of the word I want. I stop dead in the middle of a sentence trying to remember a simple word. Everyone close knows just to hang in there and wait or try giving me some words but out in the public its so embarassing.

Hugs

nne

Just to gripe

hey kate.how are you?i hope well.i am so sorry you have to deal with cps.i know

how it is.when i was younger someone called on my parents and reported false

allegations.and luckily for us we knew who it was.and so my parents told the guy

that came out and so they put the peoples names on this list so that if they

called again --witch they did--then cps wouldnt have to waste there time or

ours.and guess what we were never bothered again.maybe you could tell the worker

you have a pretty good idea who called and for some reason the person wants

trouble with you and maybe something can be done.theres nothing they hate more

than false allegations from sick people.n besides once they interview you they

will see that persons full of crap.but if you did have the option of telling

them who you think called and why i would do it.and deny the fact that your

husband smokes.trust me.hugs cassy

[wobbletowalk@...] wrote:

Oh man. That's awful! Do your kids jump off the roof or out the window? I've

got grandchildren who would do that if they got the chance, especially if there

was a trampoline. lol I'm joking with you but only to try to lighten the mood.

I'll bet you really freaked out and I'm sorry you're having to go through this.

Try not to worry. CPS workers can usually see right through a bogus report.

Let us know right again what the SW says tonight.

with love,

Sharon

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time..

Re: Just to gripe

> To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com

>

> > I heard about it.Let me be the first to say chemo brain can

> and

> > does last more than 10 yrs. Its 16 yrs since my chemo and I am

> > not getting any better. I was 44 when I went through chemo so

> > way to young to blame it on getting older.....