RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That was also a reason for us. Even if we weren't able to conceive, I had Post

tubal syndrome and was hoping that the TR will ease the symptoms.

in MI

DD 4/91

DD 6/94

TL 6/94

TR 4/02

EDD 3/03

(unknown)

just to play advocate here girls, some people have the TR not to

have a baby but to repair what they feel they did wrong or to try

and fix medical problems. When we first decided to do the TR it was

to try and reverse some of the medical problems I was having and

since we had the TR we are going to try for more children but our #1

reason was medical. Though even for that I was not excited to have

the scar but any scar was worth it to be rid of my problems.

Though I am not trying to annoy anyone here with this statement.

Just a thought!

Rose

Guest guest

That is great, Cheri! Congrats, you will be PG before you know it!

in MI

DD 4/91

DD 6/94

TL 6/94

TR 4/02

EDD 3/03

(unknown)

well ladies, I had my mail box filled and the posts were getting sent

back , so yahoo turned my service to off. ( wasnt that nice of them?)

NOT!! i finally figured it out, so i can post and receive.

Just want to update everyone, I had tr last Thursday the 5th. it

went great, right 8.5 and 6.5 left. Im feeling alot better, the only

thing is i get a very sharp, kinda hot pain about 5 inches above the

insision on the right side. ITs not constant but it really hurts, has

anyone got anything like that?

Im so happy to be fixed! i keep telling dh that im not broken

anymore. its wonderful.

love cheri

Guest guest

I think for both the Tl ANd TR its how your body handles it... When my sister

and friend had there TLs youd have thought they died...... THey were sore for

days....... I came home made fried chicken, Mash tatos and cheese cake homemade

cheese cake......... I felt the air later and it bugged me a bit but it wasnt

that bad..... I think its a individaul thing... Noone can know how you will

react..... Maybe it will be ok never know till ya try it .......... we are here

for you...........

DH- Rick Sr.- 31

DS- Ricky- 12

DD- Brittany-10

DD- Clarissa-9

FD- le - 5

(unknown)

My TL was a horrible experience, I am really afraid that this will be

too. Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Guest guest

Thanks Enid:

Yes my Gladiator (type of van) is parked right outside, and I almost

can't believe it happened. Tomorrow and I and " Gladi " head to

Maine for the weekend, for some R & R and lobster, and a few steamed clams

drawn in butter.

Hey C, I was playing with my new toy today, and guess what???? the

bed is electric, all I have to do is push a button for it to work.

Have a great weekend gang.

Rita, and " Gladi "

Luv & Hugs!

Some people succeed in spite of their handicap. Others succeed because

of them.

Lord Keep Your Arm Around My Shoulder And Your Hand Over My Mouth

When you worry it's like sitting in a rocking chair, it gives you a good

ride, but it doesn't get you any where.

Guest guest

Thanks Enid:

Yes my Gladiator (type of van) is parked right outside, and I almost

can't believe it happened. Tomorrow and I and " Gladi " head to

Maine for the weekend, for some R & R and lobster, and a few steamed clams

drawn in butter.

Hey C, I was playing with my new toy today, and guess what???? the

bed is electric, all I have to do is push a button for it to work.

Have a great weekend gang.

Rita, and " Gladi "

Luv & Hugs!

Some people succeed in spite of their handicap. Others succeed because

of them.

Lord Keep Your Arm Around My Shoulder And Your Hand Over My Mouth

When you worry it's like sitting in a rocking chair, it gives you a good

ride, but it doesn't get you any where.

Guest guest

Based on my symptoms I believe I have the dysesthetic vulvodynia and am

wondering what the nerve conduction test involves. It sounds like something

that might be rather unpleasant but perhaps I am wrong.

Ora

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:10:16 -0000, " jujie007 "

wrote:

>I have both dysesthetic vulvodynia(pudendal neuropathy) and vulvar

>vestibulits. My pain started on and around the clitoral area and

>progressed to the entire vaginal and rectal area (where the pudendal

>nerve innervates). I would like to ask anyone who has been

>diagnosed with dysesthetic vulvodynia/pudendal neuralgia if you were

>given the diagnosis based on symptoms or if you actually had a nerve

>conduction test done on the pudendal nerve for the diagnosis? I was

>diagnosed based on symptoms, however, I do not believe many states

>do the nerve conduction test on the pudendal nerve. I have no doubt

>that my pain is neuropathic. I am a RN that had to quit work due to

>this horrible 24/7 pain. I have been on every TCA and

>Anticonvulsant and I feel neurontin has helped the most. I have also

>had pudendal nerve blocks as well and I will not go into detail of

>all my treatments I have tried. However, I am seeking out other

>realms of treatment, not just from an OB/GYN standpoint. Vulvodynia

>I believe is something going on with the entire body, not just the

>vulva, unless it is due to trauma(childbirth, episiotomy, etc. My

>OB/GYN is great. He has done so much for me and is willing to try

>anything to help relieve my pain. However, I also see an

>immunotoxicologist in Texas and I have been watching Your Health on

>channel 17(PAX) at 11:00AM- I live in Louisiana. But I do believe

>it airs in most ever state. I have learned alot about health in my

>journey to get rid of this horrible illness and I do not believe

>that Convential/ Western medicine knows how to cure most illnesses,

>all they are taught in medical school is bandaid treatments for most

>illnesses- medicine really needs to change in my humble opinion. I

>am a registered nurse and had never heard of vulvodynia until I was

>diagnosed with it. I am sorry that this was so long. Anyway, to the

>DV sufferers, do you ever wonder if it is a true neuropathy or just

>maybe an irritation to the pudendal nerve? God Bless everyone and I

>hope we will all find our cure.

>

Guest guest

>

>Reply-To: VulvarDisorders

>To: VulvarDisorders

>Subject: (unknown)

>Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 00:25:47 +0000

>

Help STOP SPAM: Try the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

Hi, I live in New Jersey, by the Hackensack Hospital and I would like to know if somebody knows any doctor (vulvar disorders) in my area.

Thank youThe new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE*.

*****END OF MESSAGE*****

-------------------------------------------------

Yahoo members can click on:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisorders

On the left side is a listing including Links and

Files . If you click on those you will find much additional

information posted by our members.

To post message: VulvarDisorders

To Subscribe: VulvarDisorders-subscribe

Unsubscribe: VulvarDisorders-unsubscribe

List owner: VulvarDisorders-owner

Guest guest

Hey-would you blow a little bit of that warm air into Illinois? It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't windy. Are you having what they call 'Braxton-Hicks' contractions? I had them for a month before my youngest was born. My doctor said my body was getting in practice for the real thing. I told him I'd had enough practice! Good luck tomorrow!

Love,

(unknown)

Actually, Causalgia was the first or second name they gave RSD in the very begining. I have a pamphlet here somewhere....I'll find it here later, which explains it. Causalgia and RSD are the exact same things.....but there are alot of other diseases that are also called causalgia.....its just one big heading, like the Complex Regional Pain Syndrome is (CRPS). I guess docs just don't like leaving something the same as what it has been for very long.

Jo,

Hate to hear about the flare up......I've got one going on that includes contractions in my lower back! not fun!!!

Hope everyone is having a better day.....Mine would be great if I could get outside....its 60 degrees out! we've broke the 100 yr record for our area!

Tonia

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Tomorrow is supposed to be between 65 and 70 degree's out....which will break another 100 yr old record if it does! lol.

As for the false contractions.....if they can be between 15 and 5 min apart.....then, thats what they are...otherwise, I just wish they'd get closer and stronger so I can get this over with!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of being a beached whale being harpooned! Thats exactly what I feel like right now!!!!

Tonia

____________________________________________________ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

Guest guest

Tonia,

It's supposed to get warmer, like in the 50's, here. I should take a walk. Maybe I'll walk down to the grocery store and then my daughter can pick me up there to go to Mc's for lunch. That way we'll get in line sooner!

Contacted SSD today. My claim is still sitting in the medical decision department. No surprise!

They had a news story about the foster system being over-loaded and they're literally "losing" kids. Tell them they don't need any more kids to worry about!Love,

Re: (unknown)

Tomorrow is supposed to be between 65 and 70 degree's out....which will break another 100 yr old record if it does! lol.

As for the false contractions.....if they can be between 15 and 5 min apart.....then, thats what they are...otherwise, I just wish they'd get closer and stronger so I can get this over with!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of being a beached whale being harpooned! Thats exactly what I feel like right now!!!!

Tonia

Guest guest

wasn't sure if I was gonna even make it to court tomorrow! was in the hospital tonite.....false labor sorta. The baby is dropping clear down, and i'm dialated to 1.

I give him 2 weeks max before he's waving at me.......although if he gets any lower, it feels like he's gonna be waving tomorrow!!! It already feels like he's gonna fall right out!

Tonia

-- Re: (unknown)

Tonia,

It's supposed to get warmer, like in the 50's, here. I should take a walk. Maybe I'll walk down to the grocery store and then my daughter can pick me up there to go to Mc's for lunch. That way we'll get in line sooner!

Contacted SSD today. My claim is still sitting in the medical decision department. No surprise!

They had a news story about the foster system being over-loaded and they're literally "losing" kids. Tell them they don't need any more kids to worry about!Love,

Tonia

Guest guest

wasn't sure if I was gonna even make it to court tomorrow! was in the hospital tonite.....false labor sorta. The baby is dropping clear down, and i'm dialated to 1.

I give him 2 weeks max before he's waving at me.......although if he gets any lower, it feels like he's gonna be waving tomorrow!!! It already feels like he's gonna fall right out!

Tonia

-- Re: (unknown)

Tonia,

Tonia

Guest guest

Tonia,

Well, I hope he's waving at you real soon--sounds as though he's playing "on the mark, get set" but not "go" yet! Just don't have him so fast you can't make it to the hospital! Have you settled on a name? Be thinking about you today!

Love,

Tonia

Guest guest

Tonia,

Well, I hope he's waving at you real soon--sounds as though he's playing "on the mark, get set" but not "go" yet! Just don't have him so fast you can't make it to the hospital! Have you settled on a name? Be thinking about you today!

Love,

Tonia

Guest guest

Needless to say, he will be born within the next 2 weeks! I ended up in the hospital last night/early this morning.......

I'm dilated to 1, but he is completely down and ready.......I tried talking them into inducing labor....but they said it was too soon....that i'm still too soon in the 8th month.....darn it! 34 weeks and they won't let me!!!!!!!!

Deb, Jo or Cyndi.......if I disappear for a full day, can ya put me on hold or something?? that means I've gone in to have this brat finally!!!

Ok.....gotta get awake, dressed and ready for court.....ugh. All it is, is to let us know how much longer we'll have someone coming into the house......both Social Workers and the other lady all agree that the girls should stay here........

Tonia

Guest guest

Needless to say, he will be born within the next 2 weeks! I ended up in the hospital last night/early this morning.......

I'm dilated to 1, but he is completely down and ready.......I tried talking them into inducing labor....but they said it was too soon....that i'm still too soon in the 8th month.....darn it! 34 weeks and they won't let me!!!!!!!!

Deb, Jo or Cyndi.......if I disappear for a full day, can ya put me on hold or something?? that means I've gone in to have this brat finally!!!

Ok.....gotta get awake, dressed and ready for court.....ugh. All it is, is to let us know how much longer we'll have someone coming into the house......both Social Workers and the other lady all agree that the girls should stay here........

Tonia

Guest guest

Deb,

Please know that I have added your family to my prayer list.

Thank you for the welcome too!

Blessings,

a

Guest guest

Hi Becky,

Seems like several in the group are still having troubles with Yahoo!

Hope it gets taken care of soon.

How are you feeling? Have a great and pain free day tomorrow. Love, Donna

(unknown)

hello everyone!am having trouble with yahoo......not ignoring you!hopefully will be set soon?Becky"The LUPIES Store" Come check out our store...http://www.cafepress.com/thelupies"The LUPIES Web Page"http://www.itzarion.com/lupusgroup.html"The LUPIES online photo albums!" Check out what your fellow Lupies look like...http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=lupies

Guest guest

Hi Sharon wow you have been through a lot as well as your Mum. My mother had mental issue but would never admit she had any. I was usually the adult in the house because she acted more like a child at times. When I was 5 I found her she had tried to kill herself with an over dose of my Grandmother's sleeping pills. I was never so scared in my life. I came down and told Grandma and my Dad that something was wrong because I can't wake her. They finally believed me and went a checked on her. Than I remember hiding behind the porch swing when the ambulance came to take her away. I had never been so scared I thought my Mom was dead. Well, she pulled through but still never got any help. So to make a long story short my Mother will be dead 3 years this month. I was the one who found her again only this time she had been dead for 2 weeks. That is a site and smell I will never forget nor should any one find there loved one that way. It was a Godsend that's she passed she is finally free of all the torture she was in. I miss her a lot. Thanks about the info on the ANA test. They called today to say they were sending me for more lab work and then to come back in a month when they have all the results in and the records from my Nuero doc. I pray this doctor will be the one that finally says yes this is lupus so I can get on with it.

Thanks

Guest guest

Hi Sharon wow you have been through a lot as well as your Mum. My mother had mental issue but would never admit she had any. I was usually the adult in the house because she acted more like a child at times. When I was 5 I found her she had tried to kill herself with an over dose of my Grandmother's sleeping pills. I was never so scared in my life. I came down and told Grandma and my Dad that something was wrong because I can't wake her. They finally believed me and went a checked on her. Than I remember hiding behind the porch swing when the ambulance came to take her away. I had never been so scared I thought my Mom was dead. Well, she pulled through but still never got any help. So to make a long story short my Mother will be dead 3 years this month. I was the one who found her again only this time she had been dead for 2 weeks. That is a site and smell I will never forget nor should any one find there loved one that way. It was a Godsend that's she passed she is finally free of all the torture she was in. I miss her a lot. Thanks about the info on the ANA test. They called today to say they were sending me for more lab work and then to come back in a month when they have all the results in and the records from my Nuero doc. I pray this doctor will be the one that finally says yes this is lupus so I can get on with it.

Thanks

Guest guest

and just think Tonia--pretty soon you get to add one to the bunch of keeping you awake!

Love,

(unknown)

*If you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. lin D. Roosevelt

Ok, since this was at the bottom of Cyndi's post, I've just gotta change it a little to fit the way I feel today.....

If you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hope no one finds you first! just make sure what you hang it on is sturdy!!!!

I hate cluster headaches and cold weather.......and anyone want 2 kids for a few days/???????

I tried to go to bed like 5 times last night.....if I didn't have to move Crystal off the bed into her own.....which was 3 times, then when I did lay down, Sami would wake up, complain about this or that.....then wake up Crystal again......turn the darn light on in their room which would reflect off my door and right into my eyes.....the TV just had to be blaring no matter what.........and to top it off, even though I went to the bathroom before I laid down each time, I had to get back up within a few min to go again!!!!!!

I finally got to bed at 6:30 am.....after waking everyone up and letting them know exactly what I thought of all of the bullcrap I put up with all night! I figured if I had to stay up all night and put up with it.......they could all get their butts out of bed early and deal with it!

I ended up getting up at 10:30.....both girls seemed to think that they needed to run thru the house, stomping and going it like a pack of elephants......and of course my bedroom is on the way to theirs.........now the top of my china cabinet looks like a toy store from all of the toys I've confiscated, Crystal's butt looks like Rudolf's nose.....and Sami is lucky that she still has any teeth left from mouthing off and throwing her baby fits!!!!!!!!!!

Tonia