> the

> > day

> > > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to

> > bed.

> > > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just

> > wondering

> > > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is

> > maybe

> > > just a sign that I am getting better as time passes.

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> _______________

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

> category=shopping

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

Thanks for letting me know of your improvements. I think the hardest

part of explant is not knowing for certain that it will make a

diffrence. Hearing stories like yours makes my decision that much

easier. I hope you continue to improve over time which im sure you

will.

> > >

> > > ok - I have noticed over the last week or so that my energy

> level

> > has

> > > skyrocket!!! ! Now, I am feeling alot better as far as my

> > dizziness and

> > > things like that. I still have knee/joint pain and my ever so

> fun

> > > tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling better for a few

> > weeks.

> > > I am just wondering what signs I should look for regarding my

> > > thyriods. If I understand correctly, your thyroid could cause

> you

> > to

> > > have energy and not be able to settle in at night. I think I

> > remember

> > > a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay alseep easily

> at

> > > night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of energy during

> the

> > day

> > > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to

> > bed.

> > > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just

> > wondering

> > > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is

> > maybe

> > > just a sign that I am getting better as time passes.

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> _______________

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals?

> > Find them fast with Search.

> http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?

> category=shopping

> >

>

Guest guest

I'd take that as a sign that you are getting better! Whatever

digestive aids you are working with might be helping. When you heal

the gut lining, you will begin to absorb your nutrients better and

that will always bring more energy.

How is your digestion these days?

Patty

>

> ok - I have noticed over the last week or so that my energy level

has

> skyrocket!!!! Now, I am feeling alot better as far as my dizziness

and

> things like that. I still have knee/joint pain and my ever so fun

> tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling better for a few

weeks.

> I am just wondering what signs I should look for regarding my

> thyriods. If I understand correctly, your thyroid could cause you

to

> have energy and not be able to settle in at night. I think I

remember

> a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay alseep easily at

> night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of energy during the

day

> and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to

bed.

> Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just

wondering

> if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is

maybe

> just a sign that I am getting better as time passes.

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

I'd take that as a sign that you are getting better! Whatever

digestive aids you are working with might be helping. When you heal

the gut lining, you will begin to absorb your nutrients better and

that will always bring more energy.

How is your digestion these days?

Patty

>

> ok - I have noticed over the last week or so that my energy level

has

> skyrocket!!!! Now, I am feeling alot better as far as my dizziness

and

> things like that. I still have knee/joint pain and my ever so fun

> tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling better for a few

weeks.

> I am just wondering what signs I should look for regarding my

> thyriods. If I understand correctly, your thyroid could cause you

to

> have energy and not be able to settle in at night. I think I

remember

> a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay alseep easily at

> night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of energy during the

day

> and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to

bed.

> Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just

wondering

> if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is

maybe

> just a sign that I am getting better as time passes.

>

> Much Love,

> Beth

>

Guest guest

Patty - my digestion so far seems to be better. I had a tough day yesterday....not sure why unless it is because I have a cold and took my enzyme on an empty tummy. However, OVERALL, I think I am improving. Some days are better than others. I still have the burning sensation BUT I have decided to stop the enzymes and just do probotics and see how i do. I have been on enzymes for a month and have not had any trouble...then yesterday, it felt like (as Rogenen said) there was acid being poured in my tummy. I have eaten 3 times today and been fine so far. I am hoping that I no longer need enzymes and that is a sign I am healing.

As far as some of my other issues....well I feel pretty darn good all the sudden. I have very little dizziness back today but I also have head congestion and a cold. It feels morelike it is from the cold than anything else. I am not getting my hopes up that is will stay away forever BUT I do see htis as a huge plus!!!! I have not felt this clear for months!!!!!!

I think I still have major tummy troubles but hopefully improving. I am getting concerned that I will still have trouble when I go overseas....if I go :)

I do not want to deal with this over there and start all over with a doctor. However, I had a positive appointment today with the local ND that I orginally went to and have very high hopes I can get better. The ND I talked to and was working with was a nightmare........huge nightmare. I plan on making a ost about alot of what I discussed today when I feel better and have more time.

Patty - thanks for your help. What are your thoughts on enzymes??? I do not think I have a candida issue....I did the spit test and it was crystal clear....like I never spit in it. I truely feel this is a bacterial things cause mostly by the Cipro I took after implant adn explant surgery. The 1 thing I found the most relief from was the colon cleanse they had me do before my colonoscopy. After I did that, I had NO problems. I am wondering if I would have known back then to do probotics....that could have made all the difference. I wish I could do another one of those cleanses........but it was RX only.

I am getting so wrapped up in my stuff.....how are you doing?????

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Energy Level

I'd take that as a sign that you are getting better! Whatever digestive aids you are working with might be helping. When you heal the gut lining, you will begin to absorb your nutrients better and that will always bring more energy.How is your digestion these days?Patty>> ok - I have noticed over the last week or so that my energy level has > skyrocket!!! ! Now, I am feeling alot better as far as my dizziness and > things like that. I still have knee/joint pain and my ever so fun > tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling better for a few weeks. > I am just wondering what signs I should look for regarding my > thyriods. If I

understand correctly, your thyroid could cause you to > have energy and not be able to settle in at night. I think I remember > a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay alseep easily at > night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of energy during the day > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to bed. > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just wondering > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is maybe > just a sign that I am getting better as time passes. > > Much Love,> Beth>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Patty - my digestion so far seems to be better. I had a tough day yesterday....not sure why unless it is because I have a cold and took my enzyme on an empty tummy. However, OVERALL, I think I am improving. Some days are better than others. I still have the burning sensation BUT I have decided to stop the enzymes and just do probotics and see how i do. I have been on enzymes for a month and have not had any trouble...then yesterday, it felt like (as Rogenen said) there was acid being poured in my tummy. I have eaten 3 times today and been fine so far. I am hoping that I no longer need enzymes and that is a sign I am healing.

As far as some of my other issues....well I feel pretty darn good all the sudden. I have very little dizziness back today but I also have head congestion and a cold. It feels morelike it is from the cold than anything else. I am not getting my hopes up that is will stay away forever BUT I do see htis as a huge plus!!!! I have not felt this clear for months!!!!!!

I think I still have major tummy troubles but hopefully improving. I am getting concerned that I will still have trouble when I go overseas....if I go :)

I do not want to deal with this over there and start all over with a doctor. However, I had a positive appointment today with the local ND that I orginally went to and have very high hopes I can get better. The ND I talked to and was working with was a nightmare........huge nightmare. I plan on making a ost about alot of what I discussed today when I feel better and have more time.

Patty - thanks for your help. What are your thoughts on enzymes??? I do not think I have a candida issue....I did the spit test and it was crystal clear....like I never spit in it. I truely feel this is a bacterial things cause mostly by the Cipro I took after implant adn explant surgery. The 1 thing I found the most relief from was the colon cleanse they had me do before my colonoscopy. After I did that, I had NO problems. I am wondering if I would have known back then to do probotics....that could have made all the difference. I wish I could do another one of those cleanses........but it was RX only.

I am getting so wrapped up in my stuff.....how are you doing?????

Much Love,

Beth

I'd take that as a sign that you are getting better! Whatever digestive aids you are working with might be helping. When you heal the gut lining, you will begin to absorb your nutrients better and that will always bring more energy.How is your digestion these days?Patty>> ok - I have noticed over the last week or so that my energy level has > skyrocket!!! ! Now, I am feeling alot better as far as my dizziness and > things like that. I still have knee/joint pain and my ever so fun > tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling better for a few weeks. > I am just wondering what signs I should look for regarding my > thyriods. If I

understand correctly, your thyroid could cause you to > have energy and not be able to settle in at night. I think I remember > a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay alseep easily at > night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of energy during the day > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to bed. > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just wondering > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is maybe > just a sign that I am getting better as time passes. > > Much Love,> Beth>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Patty - also....my ND said today that my thyroid blook test was slightly elevated in the T4. He said not bad but elevated. I know I posted the results on here and it did not seem too bad...also my last ND did not say anything. He did some testing and is waiting on that but what things can I do to help my thyroid??? He is wondering if it is not from stress on my adrenals. Funny thing is, my last ND (the one I did notlike) said my adrenals and thyroid looked good. I do not have my test with me...he has them but I can try to find my last post on this to find the number if needed. He also said before I would go overseas, he would recommend me getting another blood test done

just to have a fresh test and be able to compare them.

I know my metabolism is sluggish......I have trouble losing wieght but my energy level seems to be great.......

Much Love,

Beth

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Patty - also....my ND said today that my thyroid blook test was slightly elevated in the T4. He said not bad but elevated. I know I posted the results on here and it did not seem too bad...also my last ND did not say anything. He did some testing and is waiting on that but what things can I do to help my thyroid??? He is wondering if it is not from stress on my adrenals. Funny thing is, my last ND (the one I did notlike) said my adrenals and thyroid looked good. I do not have my test with me...he has them but I can try to find my last post on this to find the number if needed. He also said before I would go overseas, he would recommend me getting another blood test done

just to have a fresh test and be able to compare them.

I know my metabolism is sluggish......I have trouble losing wieght but my energy level seems to be great.......

Much Love,

Beth

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Beth,You can buy a colonscopy prep kit across the counter . . . Just ask the druggist . . . I believe the brand name is "Fleet". IMHO, its pretty harsh - at least the way I react to it. . . Just don't do them too often . . . or on a sore tummy! . . . While you're at it, you could top it off with olive oil and grapefruit juice for a liver flush. . . .Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Beth,You can buy a colonscopy prep kit across the counter . . . Just ask the druggist . . . I believe the brand name is "Fleet". IMHO, its pretty harsh - at least the way I react to it. . . Just don't do them too often . . . or on a sore tummy! . . . While you're at it, you could top it off with olive oil and grapefruit juice for a liver flush. . . .Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene - thanks...now that you posted this...I think you told me that before. So sorry - I think I have so much GREAT info and it all comes so fast I forget I already have some of it.

I an understand it is harsh. I almost threw up all that stuff I had to drink. I thought it was NASTY!!!!! However, IO felt so good after I cleaned myself out and I wonder if I did that again and followed up with probotics if that would not get rid of all the bad guys and allow me to get alot of the good guys in there to take over. However, I will wait and see how I do off of the enzymes. If I start having trouble again, I may jsut try it. I can much easier put something in my mouth and then poo instead of in the other end :) I know you girls highly recommend coffee enema's but I just feel like I may hurt myself or something....... Once again..the fear of the unknown!!!!!!

How are you doing today Rogene??? I am praying for ya girlfriend!!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Re: Re: Energy Level

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Rogene - thanks...now that you posted this...I think you told me that before. So sorry - I think I have so much GREAT info and it all comes so fast I forget I already have some of it.

I an understand it is harsh. I almost threw up all that stuff I had to drink. I thought it was NASTY!!!!! However, IO felt so good after I cleaned myself out and I wonder if I did that again and followed up with probotics if that would not get rid of all the bad guys and allow me to get alot of the good guys in there to take over. However, I will wait and see how I do off of the enzymes. If I start having trouble again, I may jsut try it. I can much easier put something in my mouth and then poo instead of in the other end :) I know you girls highly recommend coffee enema's but I just feel like I may hurt myself or something....... Once again..the fear of the unknown!!!!!!

How are you doing today Rogene??? I am praying for ya girlfriend!!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement a. I am glad you tried it and that it helped. I am considering it. I just have such trouble with diarrhea anyways, I hate to do anything to make me go more...... I am getting there though. I overanalyze everything........however, I seem to get myself more owrked up than need to be doing alot of these things......I'll keep you posted!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Beth,I did my first coffee enema yesterday. I was VERYnervous about it just like you are. It went justfine. I'm glad I tried it and I'll probably doanother one in a few days. You really do feel likeyour getting rid of alot of toxins!!! It's just goingto take some practice so I don't feel like such a spazat it. Patty and PH gave me some good suggestions ontheir posts today that I'm going to try. You reallyshould try it!!! You'll be fine girlfriend!Love,a--- saxony01 <saxony01 (DOT) com> wrote:> Beth,> > I'd rather do a coffee enema than a colonscopy prep> by at least 10 to 1! You're worrying needlessly. It> won't hurt you!> > I'm doing pretty good. . . Had a scan done of my> esophagus today because I've had spontaneous

choking> episodes for years. I thought it was caused by> damage to the Vagas nerve like many of the silicone> implanted women had. . . Still don't know - but it> looks like I do have a reflux problem. Oh Darn!> > Rogene> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

Guest guest

Thanks for the encouragement a. I am glad you tried it and that it helped. I am considering it. I just have such trouble with diarrhea anyways, I hate to do anything to make me go more...... I am getting there though. I overanalyze everything........however, I seem to get myself more owrked up than need to be doing alot of these things......I'll keep you posted!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Beth,I did my first coffee enema yesterday. I was VERYnervous about it just like you are. It went justfine. I'm glad I tried it and I'll probably doanother one in a few days. You really do feel likeyour getting rid of alot of toxins!!! It's just goingto take some practice so I don't feel like such a spazat it. Patty and PH gave me some good suggestions ontheir posts today that I'm going to try. You reallyshould try it!!! You'll be fine girlfriend!Love,a--- saxony01 <saxony01 (DOT) com> wrote:> Beth,> > I'd rather do a coffee enema than a colonscopy prep> by at least 10 to 1! You're worrying needlessly. It> won't hurt you!> > I'm doing pretty good. . . Had a scan done of my> esophagus today because I've had spontaneous

choking> episodes for years. I thought it was caused by> damage to the Vagas nerve like many of the silicone> implanted women had. . . Still don't know - but it> looks like I do have a reflux problem. Oh Darn!> > Rogene> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools. search.. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

Guest guest

Beth,

I am really happy for you, because it sounds like things are much

improved! I think bombarding our bodies with good probiotics is

really key for our healing. The immune system begins in the gut...or

so I've read....and I believe it. When we have a good functioning

digestive tract full of good bacteria, we can absorb nutrients and

fight off the baddies in our system valiantly---all contributes to

good overall health.

Here are my thoughts on enzymes....they are necessary for life, and

as a rule, the younger we are, the more enzymes we have available.

The older we are, the more we need, but alot of our available supply

depends on our lifestyle and diet, i.e., how fast we have used them.

From what I understand, we are born with a certain amount of enzymes,

(or the genetic potential to produce a certain amount of enzymes)

over our lifetime. The rest of the supply comes from our diet, which

if it is rich in raw plant foods full of living enzmes will be more

than adequate. A poor diet and poor lifestyle will use up the supply

of enzymes faster, resulting in poor digestion in later years, and

the inability to break things down or complete necessary bodily

funtions.

Enzymes are necessary because they are catalysts and catabolic. They

break things down. Breaking things down sounds bad, but is a good

thing...as in tissues that are dead and need to be eliminated. Or in

breaking down our foods into more easily usable forms. So, enzymes

are good not only for digestion, but also for other functions

including reducing inflammation in the body (when taken on an empty

stomach), and making sure what needs to be broken down and made easy

to eliminate is done so.

I myself believe that I will be using enzymes the rest of my life.

The Gerson therapy uses them too, and I am very committed to the

Gerson therapy protocol for healing, as much as I can be.

I'm sorry about the nightmare experience you had with the other ND.

I remember you writing about it....remember that you can fire your

doctors when they are not treating you well!

Just my two cents on the Korea thing also.....what an opportunity!

You know me....put me on an airplane anyday! And having been to

Korea, I can say that I think the medical care would be very good.

They are committed to natural healing much more than our Western

doctors are here. They will use herbs. Ginseng is HUGE over there.

Glad you are feeling better Beth! Use those probiotics in large

amounts and you will do fine!

Patty

> >

> > ok - I have noticed over the last week or so that my energy level

> has

> > skyrocket!!! ! Now, I am feeling alot better as far as my

dizziness

> and

> > things like that. I still have knee/joint pain and my ever so fun

> > tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling better for a few

> weeks.

> > I am just wondering what signs I should look for regarding my

> > thyriods. If I understand correctly, your thyroid could cause you

> to

> > have energy and not be able to settle in at night. I think I

> remember

> > a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay alseep easily at

> > night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of energy during

the

> day

> > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to make myself go to

> bed.

> > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay asleep. Just

> wondering

> > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems or if this is

> maybe

> > just a sign that I am getting better as time passes.

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

Beth,

I am really happy for you, because it sounds like things are much

improved! I think bombarding our bodies with good probiotics is

really key for our healing. The immune system begins in the gut...or

so I've read....and I believe it. When we have a good functioning

digestive tract full of good bacteria, we can absorb nutrients and

fight off the baddies in our system valiantly---all contributes to

good overall health.

Here are my thoughts on enzymes....they are necessary for life, and

as a rule, the younger we are, the more enzymes we have available.

The older we are, the more we need, but alot of our available supply

depends on our lifestyle and diet, i.e., how fast we have used them.

From what I understand, we are born with a certain amount of enzymes,

(or the genetic potential to produce a certain amount of enzymes)

over our lifetime. The rest of the supply comes from our diet, which

if it is rich in raw plant foods full of living enzmes will be more

than adequate. A poor diet and poor lifestyle will use up the supply

of enzymes faster, resulting in poor digestion in later years, and

the inability to break things down or complete necessary bodily

funtions.

Enzymes are necessary because they are catalysts and catabolic. They

break things down. Breaking things down sounds bad, but is a good

thing...as in tissues that are dead and need to be eliminated. Or in

breaking down our foods into more easily usable forms. So, enzymes

are good not only for digestion, but also for other functions

including reducing inflammation in the body (when taken on an empty

stomach), and making sure what needs to be broken down and made easy

to eliminate is done so.

I myself believe that I will be using enzymes the rest of my life.

The Gerson therapy uses them too, and I am very committed to the

Gerson therapy protocol for healing, as much as I can be.

I'm sorry about the nightmare experience you had with the other ND.

I remember you writing about it....remember that you can fire your

doctors when they are not treating you well!

Just my two cents on the Korea thing also.....what an opportunity!

You know me....put me on an airplane anyday! And having been to

Korea, I can say that I think the medical care would be very good.

They are committed to natural healing much more than our Western

doctors are here. They will use herbs. Ginseng is HUGE over there.

Glad you are feeling better Beth! Use those probiotics in large

amounts and you will do fine!

Patty

> >

> has

dizziness

> and

> weeks.

> to

> remember

the

> day

> bed.

> wondering

> maybe

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

Beth,

The area of concern for the thyroid is in having enough T3 available.

The T3 hormone is the more powerful and active one. T4 get converted

to T3, so that is why they test for both.

It would be good to know the Free T3 number. You'd want to know that

the T4 is converting well to T3, and so you would want to see a high-

normal T3. A low Free T3 might indicate a conversion issue.

What you really want to know also is if you have any autoimmune

issues with the thyroid, and for that you would need to test for the

antibodies...the Anti-TPO, and the Anti-thyroglobulin.

Getting retested is a good idea, so make sure they cover all the

bases and get the Free T3, Free T4 and the antibodies tests. (Both

of them, because one can be normal and the other off, so you need

both!)

Patty

> >

> has

dizziness

> and

> weeks.

> to

> remember

the

> day

> bed.

> wondering

> maybe

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Guest guest

Beth,

The area of concern for the thyroid is in having enough T3 available.

The T3 hormone is the more powerful and active one. T4 get converted

to T3, so that is why they test for both.

It would be good to know the Free T3 number. You'd want to know that

the T4 is converting well to T3, and so you would want to see a high-

normal T3. A low Free T3 might indicate a conversion issue.

What you really want to know also is if you have any autoimmune

issues with the thyroid, and for that you would need to test for the

antibodies...the Anti-TPO, and the Anti-thyroglobulin.

Getting retested is a good idea, so make sure they cover all the

bases and get the Free T3, Free T4 and the antibodies tests. (Both

of them, because one can be normal and the other off, so you need

both!)

Patty

> >

> has

dizziness

> and

> weeks.

> to

> remember

the

> day

> bed.

> wondering

> maybe

> >

> > Much Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Guest guest

Beth,

When you do coffee enemas, you get it all over with at once . . . Then you won't be going for a while. . . Wonderful way to put an end to diarrhea - for the day at least!

It really is simple! . . . The idea is much worse than reality.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Thanks for the info Patty. I thought my thyroid was

ok. I had my family doctor tell me they were ok as

well as my GI doctor. However, I think it is ok based

on the range they use but my ND said my T4 was

elevated and he wanted to keep an eye on it. I think

it was just at the top of the normal range. I do not

have my results handy but when I get them back from my

ND, I will let you know what they are. I will be

retested for sure before I go overseas. I think my ND

jsut pointed it out as a precaution that it could be

something to look at.

Thanks for the info also on the previous post about my

digestion. I am excited too that I am healing nicely

already. I honestly feel good for the most part and I

am just working on my digestion. I have been 2 days

so far without the enzymes and I seem to be doing good

so far. Time will tell. I was jsut getting mroe

constipated and I did not want to go from diarrhea to

constipation. Trading one bad for another...... I

will see what the next couple of weeks bring and if I

start having trouble, I will start the enzymes again.

I still have a little burning sensation in my gut but

I have had that with or without the enzymes. Any idea

as to what that may be??? I did not test postive for

candida in the spit test. I feel this is a bacterial

issue from the antibiotic. My ND said it is possible

to overdo probotics....do you agree with this?????

Thanks also for your support on my move. It is tough

for me. I really am not too big on the traveling

idea. I like being at home and in my " comfort zone " .

However, I am trying to be ok with this. I do agree

however that Korea would be a great place to learn out

natural healing. My ND's daughter was there for a

year and has some contacts for me. He is going to ask

her to give the info to me so I have someone to go to

there is I want to. He is also very willing to work

with me overseas via phone adn internet. We will

see..... :)

Much Love,

Beth

--- glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote:

> Beth,

> The area of concern for the thyroid is in having

> enough T3 available.

> The T3 hormone is the more powerful and active one.

> T4 get converted

> to T3, so that is why they test for both.

>

> It would be good to know the Free T3 number. You'd

> want to know that

> the T4 is converting well to T3, and so you would

> want to see a high-

> normal T3. A low Free T3 might indicate a

> conversion issue.

>

> What you really want to know also is if you have any

> autoimmune

> issues with the thyroid, and for that you would need

> to test for the

> antibodies...the Anti-TPO, and the

> Anti-thyroglobulin.

>

> Getting retested is a good idea, so make sure they

> cover all the

> bases and get the Free T3, Free T4 and the

> antibodies tests. (Both

> of them, because one can be normal and the other

> off, so you need

> both!)

> Patty

>

>

>

>

> > >

> > > ok - I have noticed over the last week or so

> that my energy level

> > has

> > > skyrocket!!! ! Now, I am feeling alot better as

> far as my

> dizziness

> > and

> > > things like that. I still have knee/joint pain

> and my ever so fun

> > > tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling

> better for a few

> > weeks.

> > > I am just wondering what signs I should look for

> regarding my

> > > thyriods. If I understand correctly, your

> thyroid could cause you

> > to

> > > have energy and not be able to settle in at

> night. I think I

> > remember

> > > a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay

> alseep easily at

> > > night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of

> energy during

> the

> > day

> > > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to

> make myself go to

> > bed.

> > > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay

> asleep. Just

> > wondering

> > > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems

> or if this is

> > maybe

> > > just a sign that I am getting better as time

> passes.

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> ______________

> > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > http://www./r/hs

> >

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

Thanks for the info Patty. I thought my thyroid was

ok. I had my family doctor tell me they were ok as

well as my GI doctor. However, I think it is ok based

on the range they use but my ND said my T4 was

elevated and he wanted to keep an eye on it. I think

it was just at the top of the normal range. I do not

have my results handy but when I get them back from my

ND, I will let you know what they are. I will be

retested for sure before I go overseas. I think my ND

jsut pointed it out as a precaution that it could be

something to look at.

Thanks for the info also on the previous post about my

digestion. I am excited too that I am healing nicely

already. I honestly feel good for the most part and I

am just working on my digestion. I have been 2 days

so far without the enzymes and I seem to be doing good

so far. Time will tell. I was jsut getting mroe

constipated and I did not want to go from diarrhea to

constipation. Trading one bad for another...... I

will see what the next couple of weeks bring and if I

start having trouble, I will start the enzymes again.

I still have a little burning sensation in my gut but

I have had that with or without the enzymes. Any idea

as to what that may be??? I did not test postive for

candida in the spit test. I feel this is a bacterial

issue from the antibiotic. My ND said it is possible

to overdo probotics....do you agree with this?????

Thanks also for your support on my move. It is tough

for me. I really am not too big on the traveling

idea. I like being at home and in my " comfort zone " .

However, I am trying to be ok with this. I do agree

however that Korea would be a great place to learn out

natural healing. My ND's daughter was there for a

year and has some contacts for me. He is going to ask

her to give the info to me so I have someone to go to

there is I want to. He is also very willing to work

with me overseas via phone adn internet. We will

see..... :)

Much Love,

Beth

--- glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote:

> Beth,

> The area of concern for the thyroid is in having

> enough T3 available.

> The T3 hormone is the more powerful and active one.

> T4 get converted

> to T3, so that is why they test for both.

>

> It would be good to know the Free T3 number. You'd

> want to know that

> the T4 is converting well to T3, and so you would

> want to see a high-

> normal T3. A low Free T3 might indicate a

> conversion issue.

>

> What you really want to know also is if you have any

> autoimmune

> issues with the thyroid, and for that you would need

> to test for the

> antibodies...the Anti-TPO, and the

> Anti-thyroglobulin.

>

> Getting retested is a good idea, so make sure they

> cover all the

> bases and get the Free T3, Free T4 and the

> antibodies tests. (Both

> of them, because one can be normal and the other

> off, so you need

> both!)

> Patty

>

>

>

>

> > >

> > > ok - I have noticed over the last week or so

> that my energy level

> > has

> > > skyrocket!!! ! Now, I am feeling alot better as

> far as my

> dizziness

> > and

> > > things like that. I still have knee/joint pain

> and my ever so fun

> > > tummy issues BUT overall, I have been feeling

> better for a few

> > weeks.

> > > I am just wondering what signs I should look for

> regarding my

> > > thyriods. If I understand correctly, your

> thyroid could cause you

> > to

> > > have energy and not be able to settle in at

> night. I think I

> > remember

> > > a post recently from Lynn about this. I can stay

> alseep easily at

> > > night and fall asleep ok but I jsut have lots of

> energy during

> the

> > day

> > > and I stay up till midnight or so. I have to

> make myself go to

> > bed.

> > > Once I am in bed, I fall asleep fine and stay

> asleep. Just

> > wondering

> > > if I should have other signs of thyroid problems

> or if this is

> > maybe

> > > just a sign that I am getting better as time

> passes.

> > >

> > > Much Love,

> > > Beth

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> ______________

> > Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> > http://www./r/hs

> >

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Guest guest

Goods point Rogene..... I never thought of it that I

was getting it over with all at once :)

Much Love,

Beth

--- saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote:

> Beth,

>

> When you do coffee enemas, you get it all over with

> at once . . . Then you won't be going for a while. .

> . Wonderful way to put an end to diarrhea - for the

> day at least!

>

> It really is simple! . . . The idea is much worse

> than reality.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

Goods point Rogene..... I never thought of it that I

was getting it over with all at once :)

Much Love,

Beth

--- saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote:

> Beth,

>

> When you do coffee enemas, you get it all over with

> at once . . . Then you won't be going for a while. .

> . Wonderful way to put an end to diarrhea - for the

> day at least!

>

> It really is simple! . . . The idea is much worse

> than reality.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Guest guest

I have had the same issue. A couple of days ago my acpuncturist who is a doctor of Chinese Medicine asked to see my tongue. He noticed that it was very pale and he also took my pulse (which looks for something else then Western Medicine does). He determined that I had "blood deficiency" which he said is different than being anemic. He put me on a formula called Tang Kuei 18 in order to treat it. I've taken it in the past and it worked wonders for my energy levels, without the caffeine type of energy level. Just a feeling of well-being.

Another thing you may want to be tested for is anemia. That can cause fatigue as well and can happen to people with HIV/AIDS.

Energy level

Posted by: "dg0500" dg0500@... dg0500

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 am (PDT)

I have been poz now for about 4 years and everything seems to be fine except for the fact that I am extremely fatigued all the time. Any advice?