RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Went to doctor...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lea . . . Treats aren't going to help you at all! . . . When you think Sugar, think Poison! . . .

It really is poison for us!

Treats simply aren't worth spending the rest of your life in bed!

Ask him to comfort you with a cup of tea (unsweetened), a heating pad and a back rub instead!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Thank you Rogene, I will be good from now on, no more poison...regards...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````````````````````

Re: Re: Went to doctor...

Lea . . . Treats aren't going to help you at all! . . . When you think Sugar, think Poison! . . .

Ask him to comfort you with a cup of tea (unsweetened), a heating pad and a back rub instead!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Amazing isnt it? Well, you must be all tucked in tonight in Denver. Tomorrow is the BIG day, and the first day of the rest of your life. I am so happy for you ! ! Sending lots of love and hugs and blessings ~ DedeSee what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Maritza,

I forget how long you have had your implants out? I used lots of epsom salt and peroxide baths to help with joint soreness and pain.... It does wonders... Give it a try run a very warm bath and put in epsom salt ( I use close to 3 cups) and a 1/3 bottle of peroxide..... I never get my ears in these toxins and always shower with goats milk soap and rinse afterwards.... It pulls toxins out of your body and epsom salt you know is wonderful for sprains... So helps the aches and pains.... Good Luck

God Bless,

~See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Rogene,

I agree sugar is poison to us.... Learned that the hard way Lea.... NO SUGAR and you feel better...... Sugar you stay sick and in the bed... Hang in there....

~See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Oh Lea . . . That was so sweet!

You've got a good hubby who really loves you!

Rogene

Ask him to comfort you with a cup of tea (unsweetened) , a heating pad and a back rub instead!

Love,

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi Dede,

Wow, to think such a small little pill can do so much. I haven't

taken it for about 3 weeks because I knew I was having surgery. Now

I will think twice before I use it again. I pray this inflammation

goes away with the bombs :)

Hugs,

Lynn

>

> Lynn ~

> I do think I will write him a letter. I started one to my

cardiologist and

> it was 20 pages handwritten, but I am sure typed out it would be

only a

> couple pages.

> I am sorry, but if you look up aspirin in the PDR it will tell you

how

> aspirin affects your blood and blood tests. it can lower your

rbc's, hemaglobin,

> and wbc's and platelets, prolonged bleeding time, decreased blood

> glucose,and uric acid, it can raise liver and kidney functions,

and increase protein

> in your kidney cells, It can increase thyroid function tests T3 up

and Free T3

> and 4, and decrease TSH T3 and T4 and FTI, urine sugar false

positive, and

> fecal blood in large doses.

> So, did you know that aspirin would/could do that?? I didnt til

I looked

> it up.... not good ! !

> Anyway, I quit taking aspirin everyday for my heart. If I have a

day where

> it acts up alot, I will take some. Otherwise, none.

> Get a load of this, it says Aspirin Poss risks: stomach

irritation,

> bleeding and ulceration, hearing loss, decreased wbc's and

platelets. It works by

> reducing prostaglandins by modifying the temperature regulating

center in the

> brain, dialates blood vessels and increases sweating. It prevents

the

> production of thromboxane in blood platelets so it inhibits

formation of blood

> clots.

> So, to me, the cons are bigger than the pros and they make it

sound like

> aspirin is so good, and innocent. Yes, to keep you sick ! ! !

make you sicker

> ! ! It is a good way to introduce potentially well people with a

few aches

> and pains into the world of legal drugs. Ones that create an ill

world.

> I would rather get what I need from foods........

> I am sorry you have to deal with so much. You are on the right

track now,

> and will overcome all this and will be able to help others with

your story.

> You are in my thoughts and prayers, Love N Hugs ~ Dede

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's free at

http://www.aol.com.

>

Guest guest

Hello Lea ~

How are you and today? I just want to tell you hello, I hope you are smileing today and I hope your day smiles back at you. I also hope you are feeling better today.

My father just left, we had a nice visit. He is a sweetheart. He sat and prayed for everyone today.

I am sending positive and healing energy, and lots of blessings ~ D See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Rogene... Thanks for your incouragement, just a quick questions. what diet should you suggest? and also what probiotics I should take, I have not been following a particular diet, but I was avoiding splenda until a few weeks ago, that I started again but now i left it, what sugar should i use? Iam having weird sharp pains in my back in the middle, my shoulders are aching, come on until when is this thing going to linger in my body? lots of love...:( maritza Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: Maritza . . . Getting better isn't always a straight line thing . . . Things get better, then get worse . . . I always suggest keeping a journal of how one feels, what they do. Most of the time, one can find a correlation between foods, activities, events, time of month, etc. that preceed a setback. . . . Understanding what triggers flares can do a lot to avoid them. Are you following a diet that discourages fungal organisms? ... taking probiotics? Mold could be playing a role . . . Using a portable air filtering system should help you in your home. Don't get discouraged . . . It takes commitment, discipline, and sometimes a lot detective work - but it's worth it! You can get much better. Hugs, Rogene

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Thank you sweet Dede:

We are not doing very well... is hurting for me. He does not know what to do, but he feels that he should do something. My daughter sent him an email asking for our address...a note under the door.

Thank you for thinking about us, you are so thoughtful. We are happy that you have such a wonderful father who loves you. He sounds like an Angel and please thank him for praying for everyone.

Sending love and support to you..........Lea and XXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Hello Lea ~

How are you and today? I just want to tell you hello, I hope you are smileing today and I hope your day smiles back at you. I also hope you are feeling better today.

My father just left, we had a nice visit. He is a sweetheart. He sat and prayed for everyone today.

I am sending positive and healing energy, and lots of blessings ~ D

See what's free at AOL.com.

Guest guest

Hi Maritza, Instead of Splenda or sugar, try stevia extract. You can buy it at your health food store and it comes in powder form too. Splenda is very chemical and very BAD, please do not use it! There are many kinds of probiotics, but I know the women in the group often reccommend PRIMAL DEFENSE. Apparently you should start with another product by Garden of Life called FUNGAL DEFENSE to prepare your body. As for diet, there are many but a good place to start is the Maker's Diet. You can buy this book very cheap or search the posts for the list of what you can and cannot eat. Hope this helps a little! Katy:)maritza perez <maritza_perez9@...> wrote: Rogene... Thanks for your incouragement, just a quick questions. what diet should you suggest? and also what probiotics I should take, I have not been following a particular diet, but I was avoiding splenda until a few weeks ago, that I started again but now i left it, what sugar should i use? Iam having weird sharp pains in my back in the middle, my shoulders are aching, come on until when is this thing going to linger in my body? lots of love...:( maritza Rogene S <saxony01 > wrote: Maritza . . . Getting better isn't always a straight line thing . . . Things get better, then get worse . . . I always suggest keeping a journal of how one feels, what they do. Most of the time, one can find a correlation between foods, activities, events, time of month, etc. that preceed a setback. . . . Understanding what triggers flares can do a lot to avoid them. Are you following a diet that discourages fungal organisms? ... taking probiotics? Mold could be playing a role . . . Using a portable air filtering system should help you in your home. Don't get discouraged . . . It takes commitment, discipline, and sometimes a lot detective work - but it's worth it! You can get much better. Hugs, Rogene Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Maritza,

Sorry to be so late in getting back to you . . .

Personally, I think "The Maker's Diet" says it all . . . It's not as much a "diet" book as it is an explanation of why we need to change our eating patterns so we can get the nutrition we need in this chemically saturated world.

It's obviously not the ONLY way to eat healthy . . . but it's very comprehensive and offers a program of diet and supplements designed to restore your digestive system to health.

You find the book easily - book stores, health food stores, or on line. I'd recommend www.appleadayandbeyond.com for the products recommended. They offer a 30% discount, plus about 10% more if you PHONE the order in.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Hello Lea and ~

I am so sorry things are so hard for you all right now, my heart goes out to you. I hope with time that things get easier. Sending lots of love and hugs ~ DSee what's free at AOL.com.