RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Memory

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Patty, I had an EKG and some kind of test for my adrenals done through urinalysis, when I first began experiencing this kind of thing (6 years ago). Nothing was found so it was decided that I was suffering panic attacks. It is very frightening when it happens, and I never really get used to it. A naturopathic dr. that I was previously seeing when I lived in Vancouver was treating me for adrenal exhaustion. I agree that it is likely related to my adrenals. Do you have any suggestions of things I could try to reduce these episodes? Thanks! Katy:)Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Katy, I think these episodes could be related to the adrenal glands. Have you had yours checked, either through allopathic medicine, or naturopathic doctors, or both? They can test your cortisol levels by saliva, and it may be helpful to find out if your adrenal glands are going through "sputters" or adrenal

exhaustion. Patty Re: memory Gretchen, Although I have not become as acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!! And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge. Katy:) foxygretchy <gretchencgmail (DOT) com> wrote: i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this! Ask a

question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice

Guest guest

Katy,

Do you do any sort of meditation? I had the same problems with adrenal exhaustion-- my cortisol levels were throught the roof!

I began a daily meditation program that had a profound effect on my central nervous system. One of the things that happens when our bodies are under attack, is our central nervous system goes into defense mode. Meditation can really help train the body to react normally again. It really worked for me. I have NO panic attacks any more, not even when I am flying, and that's a miracle.

If you want some suggestions for how to start meditation, you can email me bindi@...

Bindi

Bindi

Re: memory

Gretchen,

Although I have not become as acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!!

And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge.

Katy:)

foxygretchy <gretchencgmail (DOT) com> wrote:

i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this!

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.17.39/687 - Release Date: 2/14/2007 4:17 PM

Guest guest

Hi Bindi, I have just become interested in meditating recently, but don't know much about how to make it a part of my day yet... I will email you for more information! Thanks:) I try and do yoga a few times a week and have found that that really helps with muscle tension and anxiety. I feel at my best after I do yoga. It helps with my swollen lymph nodes and my digestive problems too!! I reccommend it for everyone! Katy:)freebindi <bindi@...> wrote: Katy, Do you do any sort of meditation? I had the same problems with adrenal exhaustion-- my cortisol levels were throught the roof! I began a daily meditation program that had a profound effect on my central nervous system. One of the things that happens when our bodies are under attack, is our central nervous system goes into defense mode. Meditation can really help train the body to react normally again. It really worked for me. I have NO panic attacks any more, not even when I am flying, and that's a miracle. If you want some suggestions for how to start meditation, you can email me bindiaaahawk Bindi Bindi Re: memory Gretchen, Although I have not become as acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!! And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge. Katy:) foxygretchy <gretchencgmail (DOT) com> wrote: i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this! Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.17.39/687 - Release Date: 2/14/2007 4:17 PM

All new Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

Guest guest

thanks i feel worse every day

please keep praying for me

> i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.

> i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.

> did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?

> i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this!

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go

to Answers.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada

Messenger with Voice

>

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.17.39/687 - Release Date:

2/14/2007 4:17 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> All new

> Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

>

Guest guest

You and me both. The memory issue is a big issue for me too. Thanks for the idea to log into phone as reminder, this is a wonderful idea. Thanks Again.

~

Guest guest

I still have to write everything down to remember. I log all my important appointments in my phone, and have it alert me one hour before it is time. This way no matter what I am doing, I have time to get to my appointment. Last month I forgot to put in my scheduled appointment into my phone when I was right there at the doctor's office. I forgot about the appointment all together. In fact I just remembered it today (too late) when I found the card in my purse, I missed the appointment. I was explanted a year ago, and my memory is the only symptom that has not improved. foxygretchy <gretchenc@...> wrote: i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this!

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

My hubby gets upset about me "wasting time" on computer games, puzzles, etc. . . There is no tangible result.

However, I'm convinced that we must keep stimulating our brains if we are to overcome the damage done by implants.

At one time, they believed that, unlike all the other cells in the body, we are born with all the brain cells we will ever have. Now they know better! . . . We develop new brain cells throughout our lives ... It's up to us to keep training them.

Rogene

Guest guest

Yes, crossword puzzles, computer games, whatever

we need to do to keep our brains active.

Lynda

At 08:41 PM 2/15/2007, you wrote:

>My hubby gets upset about me " wasting time " on

>computer games, puzzles, etc. . . There is no tangible result.

>

>However, I'm convinced that we must keep

>stimulating our brains if we are to overcome the damage done by implants.

>

>At one time, they believed that, unlike all the

>other cells in the body, we are born with all

>the brain cells we will ever have. Now they know

>better! . . . We develop new brain cells

>throughout our lives ... It's up to us to keep training them.

>

>Rogene

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Katy,

I think I would look up "Adrenal Support" and "Stress reduction" on the internet to see what is offered, but I think relaxation techniques, such as Yoga and meditation, prayer, and proper breathing are the best stress reducers. Also soothing music and a comfortable rocking chair. I did this alot when I had brain fog. I don't think I ever really experienced panic attacks, though I had heart palpitations. All that is gone now.

What did your naturopathic doctor in Vancouver offer for adrenal exhaustion?

Patty

Gretchen,

Although I have not become as acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!!

And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge.

i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this!

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Hi Ladies,

Haven't moved the computer yet, so this will be the last post for

awhile I am sure. I have a big white board right in my living room. It

is a calender one, I keep track of all dr. appointments for the whole

family as well as school functions, holidays. anything really that I

have to remember, and the kids like it too. I use differnt colors and

every month we change the white board colors of the month.

Terri P

>

> ,

>

> You and me both. The memory issue is a big issue for me too. Thanks

for the

> idea to log into phone as reminder, this is a wonderful idea. Thanks

Again.

>

> ~

>

Guest guest

right now i just dont remember anything post explant. i have been

explanted what 16 days now and i dont remember much. i just feel like

symptoms are getting worse and i pray after i see kolb they will get

better.

> >

> > ,

> >

> > You and me both. The memory issue is a big issue for me too. Thanks

> for the

> > idea to log into phone as reminder, this is a wonderful idea. Thanks

> Again.

> >

> > ~

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi Patty, Well I initially went to a nauturpathic doctor last summer because of these hard, sore swollen, lymph nodes I have in my neck and on back of my head (they also flare up under my arms and in my groin) after several Dr.s couldn't give me any answers or suggestions. I was sent to a general surgeon for a biopsy, but he didn't think it was necessary. My naturopath told me that she thought my "system was overloaded from stressers (implants!) and that as a result, my lymphatic system was in a constant state of being reactionary and my adrenals were spent". This is when I first thought it must be the implants. She prescribed a homeopathic remedy called "Lymphdiaral" as well as another tincture containing Lapacho, Echinacea, Usnea, Goldenseal, Astragalus, etc. to support my immune system and adrenals. I took Olive Leaf capsules (good for fungus!!) but they gave me terrible

cramps so I couldn't take them very often. She also suggested I do lympahic massage through the chest area to help things get moving. I cutout sugar, alcohol, wheat and dairy. It really helped, but when the course of treatment was over, she symptoms quickly returned. I am still following the protocol whenever I get bad flare-ups. I will do some research online, thanks for the suggestions Patty!! Katy:)Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Hi Katy, I think I would look up "Adrenal Support" and "Stress reduction" on the internet to see what is offered, but I think relaxation techniques, such as Yoga and meditation, prayer, and proper breathing are the best stress reducers. Also soothing music and a comfortable rocking chair. I did this alot when I had brain fog. I don't think I ever really experienced panic attacks, though I had heart palpitations. All that is gone now. What did your naturopathic doctor in Vancouver offer for adrenal exhaustion? Patty Re: memory Gretchen, Although I have not become as

acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!! And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge. Katy:) foxygretchy <gretchencgmail (DOT) com> wrote: i feel that this week

i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this! Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Dearest Katy:

I wish that you could have your implants removed sooner. I am so sorry that you are having so many problems. Your immune system is under attack, and this means that you must take good care of yourself.

Honey, is there any way that you could be explanted sooner? You could be put on a cancellation list, at least you might get in faster.

Please take care...sending love always.........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Gretchen,

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Hmmm, so the tincures and remedies helped as long as you were taking them? I've heard that about other supplements too, (I can't remember which ones at the moment), but it is nice to know something helps on the one hand, but a bummer if you have to dependant upon them for life.

Patty

Gretchen,

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

Guest guest

Patty, I have definitely found that naturopathic medicine has helped me the most with my symptoms over the years. I will continue on with supplements, dietary changes, etc and hope to follow a comprehensive detox after I get my implants out. As far as Olive Leaf extract being used as an antifungal agent, I have read alot about it and I'm wondering if any of you has used it. I am trying to reduce my dosage until it doesn't bother my disgestive system so much. Katy:)Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Hmmm, so the tincures and remedies helped as long as you were taking them? I've heard that about other supplements too, (I can't remember which ones at the moment), but it is nice to know something helps on the one hand, but a bummer if you have to dependant upon them for life. Patty Re: memory Gretchen, Although I have not become as acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or

concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!! And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge. Katy:) foxygretchy <gretchencgmail (DOT) com> wrote: i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i

will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay like this! Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on

Travel to find your fit.

All new Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

Guest guest

Hi Lea, Thanks for your kind note! I actually feel grateful because I have not yet become so sick as some of the other women in the group. I guess this is one of the mysteries about the reactions to implants. So far, I can still work and go about my daily business reasonably. My symptoms have been progressing very gradually but I can tell it is definitely time to take care of this before things get worse!! Now that the ball is rolling things are starting to come together and I am finding ways to get the money and what not. I will be able to do it soon if I can do it in Canada, I just want to make sure I get it done right the first time! Really I feel so very relieved to have made the connection and to have support to reassure me that it's not all in my head! Because I got my implants when I was so young (18 yrs old) I think I accepted the way I feel as 'normal' because I

couldn't remember ever feeling better in my adult life! I am just so very grateful to have found this group!! Katy:)Lea <devans@...> wrote: Dearest Katy: I wish that you could have your implants removed sooner. I am so sorry that you are having so many problems. Your immune system is under attack, and this means that you must take

good care of yourself. Honey, is there any way that you could be explanted sooner? You could be put on a cancellation list, at least you might get in faster. Please take care...sending love always.........Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` Re: memory Gretchen, Although I have not become as acutely sick as some of the other ladies here, I have been suffering chronically from these periods where I just feel so 'out of it' that I don't know what I am doing and can't think or concentrate. It's like I am super spaced out for

like a whole day sometimes. If I don't write everything down I forget!! And yesterday I had re-ccurring intense dizziness, lightheadedness with nausea and chest pains on and off all day. I have been having days like this for no apparrent reason for years now, and Dr.s have told me that what I am experiencing are panic attacks. These seem to be common symptoms experienced by alot of the women in the group, so the likelihood of it being connected to implants is huge. Katy:) foxygretchy <gretchencgmail (DOT) com> wrote: i feel that this week i have lost my short term memory really bad.i am seeing kolb monday and thats all i can do to stay sane.did you all lose your memory with implants? if so, did it come back?i will be lost for the rest of my life if i stay

like this! Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Canada Messenger with Voice Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

I've used Olive Leaf Extract on and off over the years, never with any digestive issues, so it's been quite safe for us at any dose. Whenever my family gets sick (which is really rare) I give them the capsules, and I have a lotion and soap with it too. I've used it as insurance against illness, and as a preventative for infections.

Patty

Gretchen,

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit.

All new

Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Katy,

God Bless You and I am so glad you found this group and the true symptoms of breast implant sickness. You are defanietly in my prayers.

God Bless

~

Guest guest

, Thank you! It's so nice to know that there are other women who understand out there and that we are all rooting for each other!! Katy:)toxicsalines@... wrote: Katy,God Bless You and I am so glad you found this group and the true symptoms of breast implant sickness. You are defanietly in my prayers.God Bless~

Guest guest

Darling Katy:

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond, but I have a group of women here who need my support. Most of them do not want to get involved with a support group. My wish is that more women would want to get involved, but many are afraid.

Honey, I know that you have spoken to Joyce, and I hope that you will call her if you need someone to talk to. You could call me as well.

We are all here for you....sending love to you...........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Gretchen,

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new

Guest guest

Lea,

I love you so much for all that you do!

I just wanted to say that today. You are truly an angel, always so caring, and you have sacrificed so much to help others.

You have a special place in my heart. I am so proud of you and your husband for going the extra mile, climbing that Mt Everest in court and never giving up the fight. You have fought well. You've done things I could not do...made sacrifices that I was not able to. I admire you for that, and thank God for your devotion to what is right. May we someday see the truth win, and our vindication for what we know is right...the protection of women from these dangerous products.

Love,

Patty

Gretchen,

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

Darling Patty:

Thank you for such a special note. I love you too, and you have done so much for all of us. I could never have given of myself without the love and support that I have received from so many of you. I can no longer take without giving back, because women like you have made it possible for me to fight back.

would do more, but he is so very busy with the unuversity. He really wants to nail Stossel, but it takes time to write to these slimy people. They have an aswer for everything.

Love you...............Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Gretchen,

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

Patty,

I agree with you totally........ Amen to that....... Lea you are special.

~AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Guest guest

> The main result was that while I excelled in most areas, I was

> rather poor and slow in terms of " working memory " .

I think that my memory has been worse than normal for

decades, however, when I was suffering the most from

ES and chemical sensitivities, my memory became really

bad! However, as the my ES and chemical sensitivities

have lessened, my memory has improved.

Marc

Guest guest

>

> Dearest Bee,

>

> Hi how are you...LONG timer here...

>

> Been on your diet for years...the best.

> So...i've been a little neglectful with the coconut oil

> and also have been trying to lose weight...as all this

> occured, i feel as though i'm losing my memory/concentration..

>

> this sorta thing scares me to no end, and i get nervous & jittery.

>

> what's wrong :(

+++Hi Janey. If you haven't continued to provide your body

with " proper nutrients " from your diet and supplements, and you've

consumed damaging foods or drinks, or acquired toxins you would not

be feeling well.

I suggest you go back on the program to get your immune system built

back up. Your body's weight will normalize if you stay on a good

high fats diet like I recommend.

The best to you, Bee