Guest guest

Re: what would you do?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good luck to you both.I hope it is a breeze,and you can report back to us.Im

sure many of us will have this in the future.big hugz, cassy

[wobbletowalk@...] wrote:

Bill: You jinxed me with your talk of a colonoscopy. I saw my primary care

yesterday and guess what? Yep, she wants me to have one. It's all your fault.

I hope you have an easy time and I hope you tell me what a breeze it was.

hugs)

Sharon

I have a test this Friday to find out why I have so much trouble

with my bowl movements. It is suppose to take 3 hours, I am not sure what

they will do. They gave me their web page for more details. We went to my

nephew Dennis surprise birthday party and we left early because of my

trouble. I told judy's sister Candi I am a party pooper. She didn't know

I was being real.

Bill

----- Original Message -----

To: ....

Guest guest

It went well today. It only took about 20 minutes. They gave me an IV and rolled me into have it done they added med to my IV to put me out. That worked great I woke back up in the room I started out in. I joked with the guy doing the test on me telling him I feel like I meeting rotor rooter. My test went well and I have no trouble with my large intestine. Good luck with yours. Judys sister had one done last week as well.

Bill

lol.I poo too.lol.And you have every right to be happy,im very happy for you to!:) hugz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:It helps me tremendously too. Don't be embarred. It's a fact of life we pee. Guess what? I poop too....lololSorry I'm giddy due to court results. Shirleycassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote:Im glad you shared this Shirley,I do this it helps alot! I was kinda embarased to say anything,wasnt sure how to explain it.big hugzz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:{{{Kate}}} for your MS and husband. When you pee do you lean forward to try to get more urine out? I do that then sit up straight and then lean over again. I do that, slowly, until I think I'm done.And there are no stupid questions! Each person is different on how their MS will effect them. So I wouldn't dare try to guess if you'll have a full blown flare or not. I wish I could so I could help everyone here.x0x0x0Shirleykatelloydkidz@ optonline. net wrote:Hi, I'm not feeling so hot lately. Few things. I still have the hives/rash that began the other day. The covering neuro said to stop the Cymbalta. So I did. The female priapism continues on and off. It is mostly 'on' today; the oragel is only a temporary fix. Now I'm beginning to not get all my urine out. I do have a few straight cath kits--so I might try my hand at it, but am nervous. When the urologist showed me, I only peeked a bit at the demo. I feel as if I'm coming down with another round of pneumonia. What actually constitutes a flare? It seems I don't really have a firm grasp on that? And can WE circumvent a flare-up? Like, if I get the pee out of me with a cath, am I going to be able to avoid my body going into an exacerbation? Or once it is in the throes of it, is it too late? Are these, like stupid questions or what?Walking up the street today from a neighbors; my husband was across the street at another neighbors. The man, who is Spanish, with some English knowledge asked my husband if I was ok, seeing that I use my cane now all the time. He leans towards the man, and says, oh...she is just getting old....I shouted across the street and said in Spanish-I am not an old woman, I have Multiple Sclerosis.so now, my husband is not just in denial of his drinking problem; he came home drunk again last night; but in denial about my MS also. I'm going to go rest. blessings to all, katePlease visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!begin:vcardn:Rothschild; katefn:Kate Rothschildtel;cell:914. 618.0061tel;home:914 762-8734tel;work:914 332-1943url:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/org:http://www.allinone business. net;Recharge Your Chiurl:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/adr:;;;Ossining; NY;10562; USAemail;internet:katelloydkidz@ optonline. netemail;home;internet :katelloydkidz@ optonline. nettitle:Associate and moving UP!version:2.1end:vcard

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.

Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit.

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Thats great Bill.Im glad it went well.and that everythings ok. hugz,cassy

[wj.foulke@...] wrote:

It went well today. It only took about 20 minutes. They gave me an IV and rolled

me into have it done they added med to my IV to put me out. That worked great I

woke back up in the room I started out in. I joked with the guy doing the test

on me telling him I feel like I meeting rotor rooter. My test went well and I

have no trouble with my large intestine. Good luck with yours. Judys sister had

one done last week as well.

Bill

I have a test this Friday to find out why I have so much trouble with my

bowl movements. It is....

Guest guest

Bill, I am glad all went so well for you!!!!!! MS-Bill wrote: It went well today. It only took about 20 minutes. They gave me an IV and rolled me into have it done they added med to my IV to put me out. That worked great I woke back up in the room I started out in. I joked with the guy doing the test on me telling him I feel like I meeting rotor rooter. My test went well and I have no trouble

with my large intestine. Good luck with yours. Judys sister had one done last week as well. Bill Re: what would you do? lol.I poo too.lol.And you have every right to be happy,im very happy for you to!:) hugz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:It helps me tremendously too. Don't be embarred. It's a

fact of life we pee. Guess what? I poop too....lololSorry I'm giddy due to court results. Shirleycassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote:Im glad you shared this Shirley,I do this it helps alot! I was kinda embarased to say anything,wasnt sure how to explain it.big hugzz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:{{{Kate}}} for your MS and husband. When you pee do you lean forward to try to get more urine out? I do that then sit up straight and then lean over again. I do that, slowly, until I think I'm done.And there are no stupid questions! Each person is different on how their MS will effect them. So I wouldn't dare try to guess if you'll have a full blown flare or not. I wish I could so I could help everyone here.x0x0x0Shirleykatelloydkidz@ optonline. net wrote:Hi, I'm not feeling so hot lately. Few things. I still have the hives/rash that began the other day. The covering neuro said to stop the Cymbalta. So I did. The female priapism continues on and off. It is mostly 'on' today; the oragel is only a temporary fix. Now I'm beginning to not get all my urine out. I do have a few straight cath kits--so I might try my hand at it, but am nervous. When the urologist showed me, I only peeked a bit at the demo. I feel as if I'm coming down with another round of pneumonia. What actually constitutes a flare? It seems I don't really have a firm grasp on that? And can WE circumvent a flare-up? Like, if I get the pee out of me with a cath, am I going to be able to avoid my body going into an exacerbation? Or once it is in the throes of it, is it too late? Are these, like stupid questions or what?Walking up the street today

from a neighbors; my husband was across the street at another neighbors. The man, who is Spanish, with some English knowledge asked my husband if I was ok, seeing that I use my cane now all the time. He leans towards the man, and says, oh...she is just getting old....I shouted across the street and said in Spanish-I am not an old woman, I have Multiple Sclerosis.so now, my husband is not just in denial of his drinking problem; he came home drunk again last night; but in denial about my MS also. I'm going to go rest. blessings to all, katePlease visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!begin:vcardn:Rothschild; katefn:Kate Rothschildtel;cell:914. 618.0061tel;home:914 762-8734tel;work:914 332-1943url:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/org:http://www.allinone business. net;Recharge Your Chiurl:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/adr:;;;Ossining; NY;10562; USAemail;internet:katelloydkidz@ optonline. netemail;home;internet :katelloydkidz@ optonline. nettitle:Associate and moving UP!version:2.1end:vcard Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on

Yahoo! Travel to find your fit. Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. Always, Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eyes. -H. Brown, Jr.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Really? It was okay? I'm probably going to have the scope down my throat to look at my vocal cords and the "roto rooter" done at the same time. Sounds fun, huh? I'm glad everything went good for you and there is nothing wrong with your intestine. Sharon Re: what would you do?

lol.I poo too.lol.And you have every right to be happy,im very happy for you to!:) hugz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:It helps me tremendously too. Don't be embarred. It's a fact of life we pee. Guess what? I poop too....lololSorry I'm giddy due to court results. Shirleycassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote:Im glad you shared this Shirley,I do this it helps alot! I was kinda embarased to say anything,wasnt sure how to explain it.big hugzz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:{{{Kate}}} for your MS and husband. When you pee do you lean forward to try to get more urine out? I do that then sit up straight and then lean over again. I do that, slowly, until I think I'm done.And there are no stupid questions! Each person is different on how their MS will effect them. So I wouldn't dare try to guess if you'll have a full blown flare or not. I wish I could so I could help everyone here.x0x0x0Shirleykatelloydkidz@ optonline. net wrote:Hi, I'm not feeling so hot lately. Few things. I still have the hives/rash that began the other day. The covering neuro said to stop the Cymbalta. So I did. The female priapism continues on and off. It is mostly 'on' today; the oragel is only a temporary fix. Now I'm beginning to not get all my urine out. I do have a few straight cath kits--so I might try my hand at it, but am nervous. When the urologist showed me, I only peeked a bit at the demo. I feel as if I'm coming down with another round of pneumonia. What actually constitutes a flare? It seems I don't really have a firm grasp on that? And can WE circumvent a flare-up? Like, if I get the pee out of me with a cath, am I going to be able to avoid my body going into an exacerbation? Or once it is in the throes of it, is it too late? Are these, like stupid questions or what?Walking up the street today from a neighbors; my husband was across the street at another neighbors. The man, who is Spanish, with some English knowledge asked my husband if I was ok, seeing that I use my cane now all the time. He leans towards the man, and says, oh...she is just getting old....I shouted across the street and said in Spanish-I am not an old woman, I have Multiple Sclerosis.so now, my husband is not just in denial of his drinking problem; he came home drunk again last night; but in denial about my MS also. I'm going to go rest. blessings to all, katePlease visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!begin:vcardn:Rothschild; katefn:Kate Rothschildtel;cell:914. 618.0061tel;home:914 762-8734tel;work:914 332-1943url:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/org:http://www.allinone business. net;Recharge Your Chiurl:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/adr:;;;Ossining; NY;10562; USAemail;internet:katelloydkidz@ optonline. netemail;home;internet :katelloydkidz@ optonline. nettitle:Associate and moving UP!version:2.1end:vcard

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Guest guest

I need to call his office on Monday because the photo he showed me still had my intestine not cleared. I hope they don't tell me I have to have it done again.

The first day I met this doc I didn't care for him the first time he spoke to me. Everytime I would try to say something he would cut me off. He was just as rude yesterday. If I do end up having to do it again I will find another doc.

Bill

Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Guest guest

Sharon,I had both scopes done at the same time. They were looking for celiac's from the top and just checking the bottom because of cancer that runs in the family. If you have both done at once, they will put you in the twilight sleep. The hardest part is swallowing the tube as you're falling asleep. It sounds a lot worse than it is. I woke up when they were trying to get the lower tube around a corner and were pushing real hard on my belly. I kept moaning, and the doctor told the nurse to give me more stuff. I woke up fully in recovery. They fill you with gas at the bottom, and the prim and proper woman in the next bed was horrified when she was told she would need to foof it out. Didn't bother me at all. A good symphony should be played for all to hear.SueSharon Marsden wrote: Really? It was okay? I'm probably going to have the scope down my throat to look at my vocal cords and the "roto rooter" done at the same time. Sounds fun, huh? I'm glad everything went good for you and there is nothing wrong with your intestine. Sharon Re: what would you do? lol.I poo too.lol.And you have every right to be happy,im very happy for you to!:) hugz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:It helps me tremendously too. Don't be embarred. It's a fact of life we pee. Guess what? I poop too....lololSorry I'm giddy due to court results. Shirleycassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote:Im glad you shared this Shirley,I do this it helps alot! I was kinda embarased to say anything,wasnt sure how to explain it.big hugzz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:{{{Kate}}} for your MS

and husband. When you pee do you lean forward to try to get more urine out? I do that then sit up straight and then lean over again. I do that, slowly, until I think I'm done.And there are no stupid questions! Each person is different on how their MS will effect them. So I wouldn't dare try to guess if you'll have a full blown flare or not. I wish I could so I could help everyone here.x0x0x0Shirleykatelloydkidz@ optonline. net wrote:Hi, I'm not feeling so hot lately. Few things. I still have the hives/rash that began the other day. The covering neuro said to stop the Cymbalta. So I did. The female priapism continues on and off. It is mostly 'on' today; the oragel is only a temporary fix. Now I'm beginning to not get all my urine out. I do

have a few straight cath kits--so I might try my hand at it, but am nervous. When the urologist showed me, I only peeked a bit at the demo. I feel as if I'm coming down with another round of pneumonia. What actually constitutes a flare? It seems I don't really have a firm grasp on that? And can WE circumvent a flare-up? Like, if I get the pee out of me with a cath, am I going to be able to avoid my body going into an exacerbation? Or once it is in the throes of it, is it too late? Are these, like stupid questions or what?Walking up the street today from a neighbors; my husband was across the street at another neighbors. The man, who is Spanish, with some English knowledge asked my husband if I was ok, seeing that I use my cane now all the time. He leans towards the man, and says, oh...she is just getting old....I shouted across the street

and said in Spanish-I am not an old woman, I have Multiple Sclerosis.so now, my husband is not just in denial of his drinking problem; he came home drunk again last night; but in denial about my MS also. I'm going to go rest. blessings to all, katePlease visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!begin:vcardn:Rothschild; katefn:Kate Rothschildtel;cell:914. 618.0061tel;home:914 762-8734tel;work:914 332-1943url:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/org:http://www.allinone business. net;Recharge Your Chiurl:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/adr:;;;Ossining; NY;10562; USAemail;internet:katelloydkidz@ optonline. netemail;home;internet :katelloydkidz@ optonline. nettitle:Associate and moving UP!version:2.1end:vcard Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit. Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

I had to laugh!!!!!! Thanks for sharing Sue, Love susan brady wrote: Sharon,I had both scopes done at the same time. They were looking for celiac's from the top and just checking the bottom because of cancer that runs in the family. If you have both done at once, they will put you in the twilight sleep. The hardest part is swallowing the tube as you're falling asleep. It sounds a lot worse than it is. I woke up when

they were trying to get the lower tube around a corner and were pushing real hard on my belly. I kept moaning, and the doctor told the nurse to give me more stuff. I woke up fully in recovery. They fill you with gas at the bottom, and the prim and proper woman in the next bed was horrified when she was told she would need to foof it out. Didn't bother me at all. A good symphony should be played for all to hear.SueSharon Marsden <wobbletowalk> wrote: Really? It was okay? I'm probably going to have the scope down my throat to look at my vocal cords and the "roto rooter" done at the same time. Sounds fun, huh? I'm glad everything went good for you

and there is nothing wrong with your intestine. Sharon Re: what would you do? lol.I poo too.lol.And you have every right to be happy,im very happy for you to!:) hugz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:It helps me tremendously too. Don't be embarred. It's a fact of life we pee. Guess what? I poop too....lololSorry I'm giddy due to court results. Shirleycassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote:Im glad you shared this Shirley,I do this it helps alot! I was kinda embarased to say anything,wasnt sure how to explain it.big hugzz,cassy[aishirlssbcglobal (DOT) net] wrote:{{{Kate}}} for your MS and husband. When you pee do you lean forward to try to get more urine out? I do that then sit up straight and then lean over again. I do that, slowly, until I think I'm done.And there are no stupid questions! Each person is different on how their MS will effect them. So I wouldn't dare try to guess if you'll have a full blown flare or not. I wish I could so I could help everyone here.x0x0x0Shirleykatelloydkidz@ optonline. net wrote:Hi, I'm not feeling so hot lately. Few things. I still have the hives/rash that began the other day. The covering neuro said to stop the Cymbalta. So I did. The female priapism continues on and off. It is mostly 'on' today; the oragel is only a temporary fix. Now I'm beginning to not get all my urine out. I

do have a few straight cath kits--so I might try my hand at it, but am nervous. When the urologist showed me, I only peeked a bit at the demo. I feel as if I'm coming down with another round of pneumonia. What actually constitutes a flare? It seems I don't really have a firm grasp on that? And can WE circumvent a flare-up? Like, if I get the pee out of me with a cath, am I going to be able to avoid my body going into an exacerbation? Or once it is in the throes of it, is it too late? Are these, like stupid questions or what?Walking up the street today from a neighbors; my husband was across the street at another neighbors. The man, who is Spanish, with some English knowledge asked my husband if I was ok, seeing that I use my cane now all the time. He leans towards the man, and says, oh...she is just getting old....I shouted across the street and said in Spanish-I am not an old woman, I have Multiple Sclerosis.so now, my husband is not just in denial of his drinking

problem; he came home drunk again last night; but in denial about my MS also. I'm going to go rest. blessings to all, katePlease visit: http://www.bicyclem an.com awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!begin:vcardn:Rothschild; katefn:Kate Rothschildtel;cell:914. 618.0061tel;home:914 762-8734tel;work:914 332-1943url:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/org:http://www.allinone business. net;Recharge Your Chiurl:http://www.phil413. isagenix. com/adr:;;;Ossining; NY;10562; USAemail;internet:katelloydkidz@ optonline. netemail;home;internet :katelloydkidz@ optonline. nettitle:Associate and moving UP!version:2.1end:vcard Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit. Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo!

Travel to find your fit. Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. Need Mail bonding?Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q & A for great

tips from Yahoo! Answers users. Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Yahoo! Answers Food Drink Q & A.

Never miss an email again!Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

thanks .This really worked on my stomach.I only had it during the spinal

headache.The zantac isnt working anymore.Do docs give this often or is it only

one of those as needed once in awile meds?I almost went to the er last nite

after goin to a movie.My stomach was bloated,looked more pregnant than I already

do(no im not.lol) Hurts horribly,cant eat(no appetite) literally am forcing

small things so i dont feel sicker.The pain is bad,im starting to think it isnt

spasms.but I dont know.The spasms are also in (dont wana embarase anyone) but it

is bad.there in my but.I can feel them.Its hurts to.Damn.everything hurts.lol.I

just wanna give up on goin the doc I dont get anywere.but something is seriously

wrong,its scary.Dont know were ill be once its figured out,if ever.Im taking 60

mg. Of baclofen.shouldnt this help?

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

It regulates the the smooth muscles " regulates " Reglan makes it easy to

remember. It keeps thinks going in the right directiong.

' in Texas

cassandra workmn wrote:

Reglan works well,they gave that to me when I had the spinal for my

vomiting and neasua.I would recomend it.It also has some type of a relaxing

effect,it relaxed the muscles in my stomach and helped the spasming there as

well.My mom uses colace,she says it keeps her bowels regulated.Wish you all the

best. hugz,cassy

[Rojas5915@...] wrote:

You might ask your doctor about: Metoclopramide, generic for Reglan, Dulcolax,

and Colace or maybe Colase---just typing out loud again, love your way,

n

Rojas5915@...

I have a test this Friday to find out why I have so much trouble with my bowl

movements. It is suppose to take 3 hours, I am not sure what they will do. They

gave me their web page for more details. We went to my nephew Dennis surprise

birthday party and we left early because of my trouble. I told judy's sister

Candi I am a party pooper. She didn't know I was being real.

Bill

----- Original Message -----

To: MSersLifeyahoogrou (DOT) ...

Guest guest

We have to remember our neuro sends messages to all muscles so it can effect the motility in the bowel. Or the neuro sensors in the bladder in my case. We tend to think about the arms and legs but alot of things we do are controlled by muscles. 'cassandra workmn wrote: thanks .This really worked on my stomach.I only had it during the spinal headache.The zantac isnt working anymore.Do docs give this often or is it only one of those as needed once in

awile meds?I almost went to the er last nite after goin to a movie.My stomach was bloated,looked more pregnant than I already do(no im not.lol) Hurts horribly,cant eat(no appetite) literally am forcing small things so i dont feel sicker.The pain is bad,im starting to think it isnt spasms.but I dont know.The spasms are also in (dont wana embarase anyone) but it is bad.there in my but.I can feel them.Its hurts to.Damn.everything hurts.lol.I just wanna give up on goin the doc I dont get anywere.but something is seriously wrong,its scary.Dont know were ill be once its figured out,if ever.Im taking 60 mg. Of baclofen.shouldnt this help?[dixmstx] wrote:It regulates the the smooth muscles "regulates" Reglan makes it easy to remember. It keeps thinks going in the right directiong.' in Texascassandra workmn <payngabby72>

wrote:Reglan works well,they gave that to me when I had the spinal for my vomiting and neasua.I would recomend it.It also has some type of a relaxing effect,it relaxed the muscles in my stomach and helped the spasming there as well.My mom uses colace,she says it keeps her bowels regulated.Wish you all the best. hugz,cassy[Rojas5915Comcast (DOT) net] wrote:You might ask your doctor about: Metoclopramide, generic for Reglan, Dulcolax,and Colace or maybe Colase---just typing out loud again, love your way,nRojas5915Comcast (DOT) net Re: what would you do?I have a test this Friday to find

out why I have so much trouble with my bowl movements. It is suppose to take 3 hours, I am not sure what they will do. They gave me their web page for more details. We went to my nephew Dennis surprise birthday party and we left early because of my trouble. I told judy's sister Candi I am a party pooper. She didn't know I was being real. Bill----- Original Message ----- From: Sharon Marsden To: MSersLifeyahoogrou (DOT) ...' in Texas Courage is not being fearless, courage is facing your fears and not running for cover!

Guest guest

thanks .Does it mean its getting worse if the spasms are making its way

that way?I have bathroom issues already,and I think spasms in the bladder

area,but the bowel ones make it difficult to finish.

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

We have to remember our neuro sends messages to all muscles so it can effect the

motility in the bowel. Or the neuro sensors in the bladder in my case. We tend

to think about the arms and legs but alot of things we do are controlled by

muscles.

'

cassandra workmn wrote:

thanks .This really worked on my stomach.I only had it during the

spinal headache.The zantac isnt working anymore.Do docs give this often or is it

only one of those as needed once in awile meds?I almost went to the er last nite

after goin to a movie.My stomach was bloated,looked more pregnant than I already

spasms.but I dont know.The spasms are also in (dont wana embarase anyone) but it

just wanna give up on goin the doc I dont get anywere.but something is seriously

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

' in Texas

cassandra workmn wrote:

Reglan works well,they gave that to me when I had the spinal for my vomiting and

neasua.I would recomend it.It also has some type of a relaxing effect,it relaxed

the muscles in my stomach and helped the spasming there as well.My mom uses

colace,she says it keeps her bowels regulated.Wish you all the best. hugz,cassy

[Rojas5915@...] wrote:

n

Rojas5915@...

I've never had one so I'll let someone else answer. But a good friend....

Guest guest

I just went about a month ago to have a bladder u/s.The specialist ordered it to

check my bladder before and after I peed to see if it was retention.I dont f/u

with my pcp till the 18th.They checked the renal area and all my bladder

area,would that be included?Do you think if it showed anything they would

call,or no?Everytime I eat my stomach bloats I can feel the spasms in my but

like I need to keep goin,I think maybe either the spasms are makn it not all

come out normal or are makn my stomach worse.I swear when I think my body is

done being infected with this disease,another unbearable symptom comes.I really

cannot take it anymore.The pain from everything is to much.

I take 80 mg. of Baclofen and a small amount of clonazepam for the spasms. Have

they checked your gallbladder?

Sharon

Re: what....

Guest guest

I wish that were my case.Today my bowels were spasming so bad and my stomach was

horrible,I used the restroom(#2) 8 times! IT seems like my but will not allow it

to all come out,the pain and bloating on top of that are awful.I dred the

ER(nothing is ever accomplished) so I dont think I will be able to wait till the

18th.Please pray for me everyone.I know my body,something is not right it is

really starting to scare me.I think I will get some imodium today and see if it

helps at all.

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome anyway but it seems my bowels have slowed down.

I have to take Colace and Miralax to have bowel movements

cassandra workmn wrote:

thanks .Does it mean its getting worse if the spasms are making

its way that way?I have bathroom issues already,and I think spasms in the

bladder area,but the bowel ones make it difficult to finish.

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

We have to remember our neuro sends messages to all muscles so it can effect the

muscles.

'

cassandra workmn wrote:

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

' in Texas

cassandra workmn wrote:

Reglan works well,they gave that to me when I had the spinal for my vomiting and

neasua.I would recomend it.It also has some type of a relaxing effect,it relaxed

[Rojas5915@...] wrote:

n

Rojas5915@...

I have had them both, due to cystic fibrosis, and....

Guest guest

Wow Cassy! We are in the same boat! Gee whiz...I've been having the same exact thing now for bout 5 or 6 days now...On Easter...oh man...I'll try to not get too icky...but...my spouse and I decided to go on a hike; kids didn't want to join us; ha! looking back, i'm kinda glad now! So, I struggled with my cane in the muck and mire along parts of the trail, but I tried to persevere. My husband is, I think, irked by my pokiness in hiking now these days. We used to be big hikers..Anyway, suddenly I asked, 'is this a pretty desolate place?'; like we're not gonna run into anyone out here are we? He said, no..I said, go on ahead...i have to do something. I had to go...BAD~ no.#2. What was I gonna do? If ya gotta go, ya gotta go, you know? Thankfully, I had tissues in my pocket...Next time I might not be so lucky to be in the woods--alone! I wildly vascilate back and forth between either extreme--I'm either constipated , or the absolute complete opposite, with very little control and great urgency! This is all new to me.

take care~kate Re: what would you do?> > I have had them both, due to cystic fibrosis, and....> Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Has the doc ever given you something like Bentyl? I'm not sure I'm spelling that correctly. Sharon Re: what would you do?

I have had them both, due to cystic fibrosis, and....

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

No but my mom takes Bentyl.She actually just brought me one tonight.She is

staying the night and rene (my fiance) is coming home tonite from working in

Reno to take me to my evoked potential testing.Im asking for bentyl,they

help.Cant really tell my doc,but can ask for it.So I dropped off the valium rx

and there was no quantity,so of course my luck had to go the run around with ucd

and the pharmacy.Wasted about an hr.getting this med,cuz the doc wanted me to be

relaxed or whatever so finally its filled,guess what it is?1,lol.all that for

1!so called back ucd and im like ok,the rx said take 1-2 per evoked

potentials.And my first is at 8 then 2nd at 10 then third at 1 so when do I take

it?lol she says when needed.im like ok,why will I need it?she says in case I get

anxiety before,and may not need it.im like ughh,all that for 1 pill just in

case,and they originally said it was to relax my muscles.Ya folks,this is the

kinda docs we got over here.lol.

Has the doc ever given you something like Bentyl? I'm not sure I'm spelling

that correctly.

Sharon

I wish that were my case.Today my bowels were spasming so bad and my

stomach was horrible,I used the restroom(#2) 8 times! IT seems like my but will

not allow it to all come out,the pain and bloating on top of that are awful.I

dred the ER(nothing is ever accomplished) so I dont think I will be able to wait

till the 18th.Please pray for me everyone.I know my body,something is not right

it is really starting to scare me.I think I will get some imodium today and see

if it helps at all.

[dixmstxyahoo (DOT) com] wrote:

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome anyway but it seems my bowels have slowed down.

I have to take Colace and Miralax to have bowel movements

cassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote:

thanks .Does it mean its getting worse if the spasms are making

its way that way?I have bathroom issues already,and I think spasms in the

bladder area,but the bowel ones make it difficult to finish.

muscles.

'

' in Texas

[Rojas5915Comcast (DOT) net]....

Guest guest

Funny question, bear with me....... bowel problems, When I was first Dx'ed I had problems... (sorry everyone) my poop come out in Balls, like the BM was to hard.... and it was very hard to force myself to have a BM. Is this the problems you are having BM? My doc said that those kind of BM's were called something (I can't remember the name) and only associated with neuro problems. It has something to do with the loss of communications in the body. Crossed wires, in the brain or something like that. He said to take a lax that you mix with water, like a fiber lax. But only take it until you have a normal BM. cassandra workmn wrote: thanks .Does it mean its getting worse if the spasms are making its way that way?I have bathroom issues already,and I think spasms in the bladder area,but the bowel ones make it difficult to finish.[dixmstx] wrote:We have to remember our neuro sends messages to all muscles so it can effect the motility in the bowel. Or the neuro sensors in the bladder in my case. We tend to think about the arms and legs but alot of things we do are controlled by muscles.'cassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote:thanks .This really worked on my stomach.I only had it during the spinal headache.The zantac isnt working anymore.Do

docs give this often or is it only one of those as needed once in awile meds?I almost went to the er last nite after goin to a movie.My stomach was bloated,looked more pregnant than I already do(no im not.lol) Hurts horribly,cant eat(no appetite) literally am forcing small things so i dont feel sicker.The pain is bad,im starting to think it isnt spasms.but I dont know.The spasms are also in (dont wana embarase anyone) but it is bad.there in my but.I can feel them.Its hurts to.Damn.everything hurts.lol.I just wanna give up on goin the doc I dont get anywere.but something is seriously wrong,its scary.Dont know were ill be once its figured out,if ever.Im taking 60 mg. Of baclofen.shouldnt this help?[dixmstx] wrote:It regulates the the smooth muscles "regulates" Reglan makes it easy to remember. It keeps thinks going in the right directiong.' in Texascassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote:Reglan works well,they gave that to me when I had the spinal for my vomiting and neasua.I would recomend it.It also has some type of a relaxing effect,it relaxed the muscles in my stomach and helped the spasming there as well.My mom uses colace,she says it keeps her bowels regulated.Wish you all the best. hugz,cassy[Rojas5915Comcast (DOT) net] wrote:You might ask your doctor about: Metoclopramide, generic for Reglan, Dulcolax,and Colace or maybe Colase---just typing out loud again, love your way,nRojas5915Comcast (DOT) net Re: what would you do?I've never had one so I'll let someone else answer. But a good friend....

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Thanks .Mine is to much.In the mornings I go alot and sometimes throughout

the day.It isnt diarhea just normal poop.well a little loose.My but has been

spasming alot so it feels like it is not being allowed to finish normal.The pain

in my stomach is always but when im poopn alot it feels crampy.But my normal

stomach pains are pressure,bloating,and pain below my ribs that sometimes gets

so bad I vomit.In the beginning my neuro said it was spasms.Now I dont know.I

know the ones in my but are cuz I can feel them,and even if the poop is ready to

exit,it spasms like crazy so only some comes out.Ok enough.lol.Hope nobody is

groosed out.I have never been so detailed on the group.But hey its ok right?I

apologize in advance.

[lastinline10@...] wrote:

Funny question, bear with me....... bowel problems, When I was first Dx'ed I had

problems... (sorry everyone) my poop come out in Balls, like the BM was to

hard.... and it was very hard to force myself to have a BM. Is this the problems

you are having BM? My doc said that those kind of BM's were called something (I

can't remember the name) and only associated with neuro problems. It has

something to do with the loss of communications in the body. Crossed wires, in

the brain or something like that. He said to take a lax that you mix with water,

like a fiber lax. But only take it until you have a normal BM.

cassandra workmn wrote: thanks .Does it

mean its getting worse if the spasms are making its way that way?I have bathroom

issues already,and I think spasms in the bladder area,but the bowel ones make it

difficult to finish.

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

muscles.

'

cassandra workmn wrote:

[dixmstx@...] wrote:

' in Texas

cassandra workmn wrote:

[Rojas5915@...] wrote:

n

Rojas5915@...

I have such a hard time having a bowl movement I....

Guest guest

Im glad you had tissue.When ya gotta go you gotta go.At least you didnt have to

use a leaf like challis's ex,and get poison ivy on your booty.lol.lol.Always

carry tissue,or a mini roll of TP in your purse They have them at walmart for a

buck or 2.But there little,and can fit in your purse or pocket.The specialist at

UCSF wanted me to see a gastroentologist/or pelvic something.Of course he didnt

deal w/ the referal so I have to have my pcp do it.Your seeing someone for yours

rite?whats goin on w/that.The ucsf doc said he thinks I have IBS,I think its

more than that cuz all my other stomach trouble,but who knows I dred goin to

deal with this.ahhhh.lol.

[katelloydkidz@...] wrote:

Wow Cassy! We are in the same boat! Gee whiz...I've been having the same exact

thing now for bout 5 or 6 days now...On Easter...oh man...I'll try to not get

too icky...but...my spouse and I decided to go on a hike; kids didn't want to

join us; ha! looking back, i'm kinda glad now! So, I struggled with my cane in

the muck and mire along parts of the trail, but I tried to persevere. My husband

is, I think, irked by my pokiness in hiking now these days. We used to be big

hikers..Anyway, suddenly I asked, 'is this a pretty desolate place?'; like we're

not gonna run into anyone out here are we? He said, no..I said, go on ahead...i

have to do something. I had to go...BAD~ no.#2. What was I gonna do? If ya gotta

go, ya gotta go, you know? Thankfully, I had tissues in my pocket...Next time I

might not be so lucky to be in the woods--alone! I wildly vascilate back and

forth between either extreme--I'm either constipated , or the absolute complete

opposite, with very little control

and great urgency! This is all new to me.

take care~kate

To: MSersLife

> I wish that were my case.Today my bowels were spasming so bad

> and my stomach was horrible,I used the restroom(#2) 8 times! IT

> seems like my but will not allow it to all come out,the pain and

> bloating on top of that are awful.I dred the ER(nothing is ever

> accomplished) so I dont think I will be able to wait till the

> 18th.Please pray for me everyone.I know my body,something is not

> right it is really starting to scare me.I think I will get some

> imodium today and see if it helps at all.

>

> [dixmstx@...] wrote:

> I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome anyway but it seems my bowels

> have slowed down. I have to take Colace and Miralax to have

> bowel movements

>

>

>

> cassandra workmn wrote:

> thanks .Does it mean its getting worse if the

> spasms are making its way that way?I have bathroom issues

> already,and I think spasms in the bladder area,but the bowel

> ones make it difficult to finish.

>

> [dixmstx@...] wrote:

> We have to remember our neuro sends messages to all muscles so

> it can effect the motility in the bowel. Or the neuro sensors in

> the bladder in my case. We tend to think about the arms and legs

> but alot of things we do are controlled by muscles.

>

> '

>

> cassandra workmn wrote:

> thanks .This really worked on my stomach.I only had it

> during the spinal headache.The zantac isnt working anymore.Do

> docs give this often or is it only one of those as needed once

> in awile meds?I almost went to the er last nite after goin to a

> movie.My stomach was bloated,looked more pregnant than I already

> do(no im not.lol) Hurts horribly,cant eat(no appetite) literally

> am forcing small things so i dont feel sicker.The pain is bad,im

> starting to think it isnt spasms.but I dont know.The....

Guest guest

It's okay to be detailed on what's going on with you. Maybe someone will recognize the symptoms and have a name of what's wrong.hugs))Sharon Re: what would you do?

I have such a hard time having a bowl movement I....

Guest guest

I have to find pretty much ALL new docs. as my duh, brain blips made me forget that my med. group is out of insurance network, and I have a ton of bills to pay...oh well. I've had this now for bout 6 or 7 wks-sometimes my tummy hurts in all sorts of places, sometimes it is just plain ol loose stools; but very frequent, anywheres from 4 times a day, up to 8 or 9 times a day. I am wondering if I have some sort of food allergy that I never had before. I suspect wheat or gluten, and maybe it is Celiacs or Crohn's not sure; but whatever it is, it is bugging my big time. I'm going to call the gastro fellow I have seen, tell him it is still ongoing, and if he knows of someone he could refer me to that IS in my network. Or, I'll just find out from my insurance plan; as I have to get all new docs anyway. Except my neuro--he's on my insurance, only $18 co-pay each visit.

Today, I had the pulmonary function tests--man THAT was tiring! Took about 2 hrs, then had some blood work done. My chest and back hurt from the testing;just breathing into a tube,many times, sometimes fast, slow...Then they give you an albuteral nebulizer and do some other tests. I can't seem to stop coughing now. I think I need to get a chest xray and see if my double pneumonia has fully resolved...or not? have a good one, Cassy, keep the faith, you'll get a dx soon enough, then you can get treatment...blessings, kate> Im glad you had tissue.When ya gotta go you gotta go.At least > you didnt have to use a leaf like challis's ex,and get poison > ivy on your booty.lol.lol.Always carry tissue,or a mini roll of > TP in your purse They have them at walmart for a buck or 2.But > there little,and can fit in your purse or pocket.The specialist > at UCSF wanted me to see a gastroentologist/or pelvic > something.Of course he didnt deal w/ the referal so I have to > have my pcp do it.Your seeing someone for yours rite?whats goin > on w/that.The ucsf doc said he thinks I have IBS,I think its > more than that cuz all my other stomach trouble,but who knows I > dred goin to deal with this.ahhhh.lol.> > [ Please visit: http://www.bicycleman.com

awesome guy, fantastic site. All types of bicyles, many recumbents; perfect for an MS Bike Tour!

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

Guest guest

Hey Sharon.No I dont take aspirin.My doc checked me for an ulcer.Last he said to

me was that if were lookn at sumthn like ms then it could be the nerves in my

stomach?? Because if the disease can attack nerves then it can attack them

anywere??I dont know.The pain has been goin on for awile,the poop issues for at

least a yr. BUT the on again off again vomiting for like 5 mons. No I havnt

noticed any foods that add to it.Im very careful with what I eat I dont drink

soda because it does make me feel bloated.During the day I dont have an

appetite.I think but im not positive that it is the pain that messes with my

appetite.Cereal is a winner for me.When I dont have an appetite all day it goes

in and out easy.lol. I really just eat little things when my stomach is

hurting.Like a banana or oatmeal.I stay away from greasy foods.Learned this

thanks to pizza hut so I have watched it ever since.Sometimes I take a few bites

here and there of whatever im eating to try and avoid the

bloating and pressure.still learning.

Cassy:

Do you take Aspirin? I had severe stomach pain for several years until I finally

realized it was the aspirin. (I'm slow, I guess). Do you have an ulcer? Does

your stomach hurt worse when you eat certain foods?

Sharon

To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com

> I wish that were my case.Today my bowels were spasming so bad

> and my stomach was horrible,I used the restroom(#2) 8 times! IT

> seems like my but will not allow it to all come out,the pain and

> bloating on top of that are awful.I dred the ER(nothing is ever

> accomplished) so I dont think I will be able to wait till the

> 18th.Please pray for me everyone.I know my body,something is not

> right it is really starting to scare me.I think I will get some

> imodium today and see if it helps at all.

>

> [dixmstxyahoo (DOT) com] wrote:

> I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome anyway but it seems my bowels

> have....

Guest guest

Way to go Sharon! That was actually our most popular surgery! It's amazing how many people get gallstones or inflammation of the gallbaldder. If you want to look up symptoms it's cholelithiases and the most common repair is called a lap chole for short. Really, if this is the problem the surgery takes about 40 minutes and the scopes just make three holes that close up after ten days. I actually closed on these myself. My mom used to laugh because I was terrible at sewing but I was "sewing" people up. LOL ' in TexasSharon Marsden wrote: Cassy:And your gallbladder has been checked? The pain from a chronic diseased gallbladder is horrific and greasy foods really set it off. (I'm trying to diagnosis you here.....:)Sharon Re: what would you do?To: MSersLife@yahoogrou ps.com> I wish that were my case.Today my bowels were spasming so bad > and my stomach was horrible,I used the restroom(#2) 8 times! IT > seems like my but will not allow it to all come out,the pain and > bloating on top of that are awful.I dred the ER(nothing is ever > accomplished) so I dont think I will be able to wait

till the > 18th.Please pray for me everyone.I know my body,something is not > right it is really starting to scare me.I think I will get some > imodium today and see if it helps at all.> > [dixmstxyahoo (DOT) com] wrote:> I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome anyway but it seems my bowels > have.... We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love(and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list. '

in Texas Courage is not being fearless, courage is facing your fears and not running for cover!

Guest guest

Have you had them check your Gallbladder? I know, BM and pressure is usually associated with the gas track. I every once in a while get so ill from the boating and pain and pressure that I throw-up too, I had my Gallbladder taken out cause of "GURD" I think, didn't know I had it but it is in my records. I go 4-5 days without BMs, then I have a painful hard BM and then I have not quite diarrhea for a day, like my system is trying to clean itself out. Then I am back to no BMs. 2 times before having my GB out, I passed out from the pain, scary, but they said it was a body function as a result of the pain. This has been more then 4 years ago, and it seems like I still have way to much heartburn and acid feeling in my stomach. I take a "Protonix" 40 mg every morning which helps numb my stomach and esophagus area. Just a thought??? cassandra workmn wrote: Thanks .Mine is to much.In the mornings I go alot and sometimes throughout the day.It isnt diarhea just normal poop.well a little loose.My but has been spasming alot so it feels like it is not being allowed to finish normal.The pain in my stomach is always but when im poopn alot it feels crampy.But my normal stomach pains are pressure,bloating,and pain below my ribs that sometimes gets so bad I vomit.In the beginning my neuro said it was spasms.Now I dont know.I know the ones in my but are cuz I can feel them,and even if the poop is ready to

exit,it spasms like crazy so only some comes out.Ok enough.lol.Hope nobody is groosed out.I have never been so detailed on the group.But hey its ok right?I apologize in advance.[lastinline10] wrote:Funny question, bear with me....... bowel problems, When I was first Dx'ed I had problems... (sorry everyone) my poop come out in Balls, like the BM was to hard.... and it was very hard to force myself to have a BM. Is this the problems you are having BM? My doc said that those kind of BM's were called something (I can't remember the name) and only associated with neuro problems. It has something to do with the loss of communications in the body. Crossed wires, in the brain or something like that. He said to take a lax that you mix with water, like a fiber lax. But only take it until you have a normal BM. cassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote: thanks .Does it mean its getting worse if the spasms are making its way that way?I have bathroom issues already,and I think spasms in the bladder area,but the bowel ones make it difficult to finish.[dixmstx] wrote:We have to remember our neuro sends messages to all muscles so it can effect the motility in the bowel. Or the neuro sensors in the bladder in my case. We tend to think about the arms and legs but alot of things we do are controlled by muscles.'cassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote:thanks .This really worked on my stomach.I only had it during the spinal headache.The zantac isnt working anymore.Do docs give this often or is it only one of those as needed once in awile meds?I almost went to the er last nite after goin to

a movie.My stomach was bloated,looked more pregnant than I already do(no im not.lol) Hurts horribly,cant eat(no appetite) literally am forcing small things so i dont feel sicker.The pain is bad,im starting to think it isnt spasms.but I dont know.The spasms are also in (dont wana embarase anyone) but it is bad.there in my but.I can feel them.Its hurts to.Damn.everything hurts.lol.I just wanna give up on goin the doc I dont get anywere.but something is seriously wrong,its scary.Dont know were ill be once its figured out,if ever.Im taking 60 mg. Of baclofen.shouldnt this help?[dixmstx] wrote:It regulates the the smooth muscles "regulates" Reglan makes it easy to remember. It keeps thinks going in the right directiong.' in Texascassandra workmn <payngabby72> wrote:Reglan works well,they gave that to me when I had the

spinal for my vomiting and neasua.I would recomend it.It also has some type of a relaxing effect,it relaxed the muscles in my stomach and helped the spasming there as well.My mom uses colace,she says it keeps her bowels regulated.Wish you all the best. hugz,cassy[Rojas5915Comcast (DOT) net] wrote:You might ask your doctor about: Metoclopramide, generic for Reglan, Dulcolax,and Colace or maybe Colase---just typing out loud again, love your way,nRojas5915Comcast (DOT) net Re: what would you do?I have such a hard time having a bowl movement I....

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

Guest guest

Thanks Sharon.Lets jus hope I didnt scare anyone away.lol.lol.luv ya to

pieces.thankyou,cassy

It's okay to be detailed on what's going on with you. Maybe someone will

recognize the symptoms and have a name of what's wrong.

hugs))

Sharon

Thanks .Mine is to much.In the mornings I go alot and sometimes

throughout the day.It isnt diarhea just normal poop.well a little loose.My but

has been spasming alot so it feels like it is not being allowed to finish

normal.The pain in my stomach is always but when im poopn alot it feels

crampy.But my normal stomach pains are pressure,bloating, and pain below my ribs

that sometimes gets so bad I vomit.In the beginning my neuro said it was

spasms.Now I dont know.I know the ones in my but are cuz I can feel them,and

even if the poop is ready to exit,it spasms like crazy so only some comes out.Ok

enough.lol.Hope nobody is groosed out.I have never been so detailed on the

group.But hey its ok right?I apologize in advance.

[lastinline10@ yahoo.com] wrote:

Funny question, bear with me....... bowel problems, When I was first Dx'ed I had

problems... (sorry everyone) my poop come out in Balls, like the BM was to

hard.... and it was very hard to force myself to have a BM. Is this the problems

you are having BM? My doc said that those kind of BM's were called something (I

can't remember the name) and only associated with neuro problems. It has

something to do with the loss of communications in the body. Crossed wires, in

the brain or something like that. He said to take a lax that you mix with water,

like a fiber lax. But only take it until you have a normal BM.

cassandra workmn <payngabby72@ yahoo.com> wrote: thanks .Does it

mean its getting worse if the spasms are making its way that way?I have bathroom

issues already,and I think spasms in the bladder area,but the bowel ones make it

difficult to finish.

muscles.

'

just wanna....