RemedySpot.com

Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Belated Birthday, Sharon, you are amazing, I hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: ul

news, Sheena!! Forward HO. .

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't gotten to doc yet. I'll go Tuesday. Then, I'll get copies of future blood work sent to me. I get very shaky when I try to do very much. Gotta sit and get my strength back. I'm keeping up on the cooking and laundry, Jer helps with other chores. I'll be ready to see if it's a deficiency in my blood work, for sure. I'm also fatigued and could lie down and sleep just about any time.

Sharon

Sharon, how are you feeling, what did your last blood work show?

Hugs,

Sheena

SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

I thought the shot part would be sooo hard and it's sooo easy I hae to smile with each one. The needles are tiny and there's only a little stimg, if that even, so not to worry.

Sharon

Sounds like your counts might be down. Glad you will be checking in with the

doc on

Tuesday. I know you'll let us know. You are a strong brave lady who shows so

much

compassion to everyone here - I hope you are pampering yourself with anything

that feels

good :-). (((((Sharon)))))) karen

> I thought the shot part would be sooo hard and it's sooo easy I hae to

smile with each

one. The needles are tiny and there's only a little stimg, if that even, so not

to worry.

> Sharon

>

YA, Pampering comes easy when the energy level is so low. lol I'm taking it pretty easy, but if I sit too much, I get stiff. Gotta move some.

Re: Sharon

Sounds like your counts might be down. Glad you will be checking in with the doc on Tuesday. I know you'll let us know. You are a strong brave lady who shows so much compassion to everyone here - I hope you are pampering yourself with anything that feels good :-). (((((Sharon)))))) karen>> Haven't gotten to doc yet. I'll go Tuesday. Then, I'll get copies of future blood work sent to me. I get very shaky when I try to do very much. Gotta sit and get my strength back. I'm keeping up on the cooking and laundry, Jer helps with other chores. I'll be ready to see if it's a deficiency in my blood work, for sure. I'm also fatigued and could lie down and sleep just about any time.>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sharon, What strength and dose are you using for the Magnesium Malate? Glad to hear something is helping, I know sides come and go. Have you found anything to help with the itchy scalp? Hang In, you are one of my heroes! Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I already have gastritis, so ginger tea can cause my stomach to burn. I got some peppermint tea and that helps me. Usually, ginger does calm the stomach, but for some reason, it's the opposite for me. My head has started to itch terribly, don't know what I can do about that. I guess a rinse with soda water would help? It also does a great job of stripping built up guck from one's hair. Also, my taste is changing. Everything has a sort of background taste of butter. Sugar is waaayyy to sweet now, so I use about half. Can't taste salt, have to be careful not to over shake. lol I also put in some extra things. One thing that

helps with the muscle aches is Magnesium Maleate. Maleate absorbs better and it really does help to reduce muscle aches. Spaced this morning and took aaaallll 6 pills for the day. I really had the shakes for a time, but am feeling better now. arrhhgg!! Sharon----------------------------------------------------- Good news, Sheena! You sound ready :-). I, too, stocked up before starting and it really was helpful. Some of the items I didn't need right away and my taste buds and appetite has gone up and down over the past 14 weeks - but having the stock pile took the pressure off. Also did a thorough house cleaning before starting up - have to admit that aspect of my life has gone down :-).I also included some

ginger tea and other ginger items in the house as it can be helpful if you experience any nausea in the beginning - hasn't been a problem for me but I also found the ginger has helped settle some stomach cramping. Yogurt has continued to be a mainstay for me - I have a cup in the morning before taking my first meds.You are going to do great and as you know - you are not alone at all! hugs & good thought, karen ---------------------------------------------------------> Hi All,> I saw my GI yesterday, meds are ordered and expected> to arrive late next week. Six months after diagnose, I am> about to start treatment. I have done all that I can> (with your help) to prepare for that day!> I am both excited and terrified..mostly excited right now..> I did stock

up on many things that I have read about> here to help sides, Biotene, Curel, Glycerin, Eye Gel, > WATER, juices, fruit, yogurt, bagels and cream cheese > and peanut butter, lol..> Is there anything else I need to keep on hand?> Thanks for being here, I feel I have a chance, even> if I am older than dirt.... My Doc has done a complete> turn-around which sure helps, and he also feels that> I am going in strong.. Your prayers are appreciated!> > Blessings To All,> Sheena> >

It's here! Your new message!Get

new email alerts with the free Toolbar.

Guest guest

Thanks, Sheena. I don't feel like a hero, tho. I have just washed my hair every day, that seems to keep the itch down some. I rinse with soda water, that helps also.

Magnesium Maleate is 1000 mgs per pill, and I take one a day.

Sharon

Re: Re: Sharon

Sharon,

What strength and dose are you using for the Magnesium Malate?

Glad to hear something is helping, I know sides come and go.

Have you found anything to help with the itchy scalp?

Hang In, you are one of my heroes!

Hugs,

Sheena

Guest guest

Sharon, Thanks, I think we are THE oldest two here, you are indeed a hero to me, hang in, sweetie.. Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Thanks, Sheena. I don't feel like a hero, tho.

I have just washed my hair every day, that seems to keep the itch down some. I rinse with soda water, that helps also. Magnesium Maleate is 1000 mgs per pill, and I take one a day. Sharon Re: Re: Sharon Sharon, What

strength and dose are you using for the Magnesium Malate? Glad to hear something is helping, I know sides come and go. Have you found anything to help with the itchy scalp? Hang In, you are one of my heroes! Hugs, Sheena

Don't be flakey. Get for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.

Guest guest

Well, Kathy, I will technically reach the 6 month mark next Tuesday. Thanks for letting me know what to do!

Sharon

[ ] Sharon

Sharon,You are much too quiet my dear! I'm so glad you reached the 6 month mark and with good news, too. I thought you would be shouting from the rooftops by now even if you can't climb on them.........Take care,Kathy

Guest guest

And just what you needed to top that off was the zillion duplicate posts, sheesh! Sure been a week.. How are you feeling, Sharon? I am finally getting close to starting treatment, what fiasco, but my injections are supposedly on order and my pills are ready to pick up at my local Pharamcy,, Almost 7 months to get to this point.. Better late, than never.. What week are you on? Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I just got my computer back after 5 days and had over 650 emails waiting. It took over an hour to just highlight and ddelete them in bunches. arrgghh. I only read those with an interesting topic line. Still haven't gotten to one group that's not on . Still don't have any sound and I HATE the mouse hje sold me. lol Sharon Re: goes Berserk.. Okay, it's official, not just me, has gone bonkers with many multiples of the very same e-mail!

Guest guest

Ya, and that was just MSN. Another several hundred at . arrgghh!!

I got through it, tho and am back to normal. I don't like this new mouse, tho. Gonna take it back and get an ordinary one with a ball underneath.

I'm at week 11. I was hurting all over earlier, but took some ibuprofen and laid down on my vibrating chair liner and I feel some better. I've also been massaging my neck and back with my electric thing. God bless it, it has saved my soul many times over the years. I don't know how many I've had, this one has two huge balls that vibrate and I can place it over the spine and get both sides at once. LOVE it.

You are getting close!! Bet you're feeling some excitement as well as dread. That's what I felt. I've been there already and I really didn't want to start, but didn't want to delay either, so I started. lol It's not been too bad. I know many who have/are suffering far more than I, so can't get too into complaining.

Remember me when you start!!

Sharon

And just what you needed to top that off was the zillion

duplicate posts, sheesh! Sure been a week..

How are you feeling, Sharon? I am finally getting close to

starting treatment, what fiasco, but my injections are

supposedly on order and my pills are ready to pick

up at my local Pharamcy,, Almost 7 months to get

to this point.. Better late, than never..

What week are you on?

Sheena

Guest guest

I was down about 5 days, too, this week, seems to take forever to get caught up.. Oh, boy, thanks for telling me, and I do have a good massage cushion.. I'll be breaking that out of the closet! Very close now, and the closer I get the more I think about you, cause as one over 60 to another, if you can hang with it, so can I! :) I can't imagine how much worse it will get, I already suffer plenty from many symptoms, and I'm sure that's the virus raging.. If it gets too much worse, I'll just figure the meds are doing their job, and that's the idea, to down the Dragon.. Hang in, you sure give me hope.. Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...>

wrote: Ya, and that was just MSN. Another several hundred at . arrgghh!! I got through it, tho and am back to normal. I don't like this new mouse, tho. Gonna take it back and get an ordinary one with a ball underneath. I'm at week 11. I was hurting all over earlier, but took some ibuprofen and laid down on my vibrating chair liner and I feel some better. I've also been

massaging my neck and back with my electric thing. God bless it, it has saved my soul many times over the years. I don't know how many I've had, this one has two huge balls that vibrate and I can place it over the spine and get both sides at once. LOVE it. You are getting close!! Bet you're feeling some excitement as well as dread. That's what I felt. I've been there already and I really didn't want to start, but didn't want to delay either, so I started. lol It's not been too bad. I know many who have/are suffering far more than I, so can't get too into complaining. Remember me when you start!! Sharon Re: Sharon And just what you needed to top that off was the zillion duplicate posts, sheesh! Sure been a week.. How are you feeling, Sharon? I am finally getting close to starting treatment, what fiasco, but my injections are supposedly on order and my pills are ready to pick up at my local Pharamcy,, Almost 7 months to get to this point.. Better late, than never.. What week are you

on? Sheena

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

I was sick most of the time before I started treatment the first time. One of the benefits, altho I relapsed, was that it rolled the disease back and I felt much better. I don't feel any worse, all told, than I did then. The only difference is the weakness from the anemia.

Yes, Sheena, I KNOW us old fogies can forge a trail here. lol We'll show the young whippersnappers how it's done. ha ha. All kidding aside, there are sooo many brave people afflicted with this particular ailment. ALL can be a shining example.

At this point, at the pretty much worst, I KNOW I can get through the rest, just not patiently. lol

God bless, Sharon

And just what you needed to top that off was the zillion

duplicate posts, sheesh! Sure been a week..

How are you feeling, Sharon? I am finally getting close to

starting treatment, what fiasco, but my injections are

supposedly on order and my pills are ready to pick

up at my local Pharamcy,, Almost 7 months to get

to this point.. Better late, than never..

What week are you on?

Sheena

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.

Guest guest

I had forgotten this was your second go around.. Well, treatment will sure be worth it if I can dump some of these symptoms.. The tired is real bad, but I figure once your done with treatment your strength will come back.. Do they have you on meds for the anemia, or are they just keeping an eye on it? I do agree, lots of heroes here.. Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I was sick most of the time before I started treatment the first time. One of the benefits, altho I relapsed, was that it rolled the disease back and I felt much better. I don't feel any worse, all told, than I did then. The only difference is the weakness from the anemia. Yes, Sheena, I KNOW us old fogies can forge a trail here. lol We'll show the young whippersnappers how it's done. ha ha. All kidding aside, there are sooo many brave people afflicted with this particular ailment. ALL can be a shining example. At this point, at the pretty much worst, I KNOW I can get through the rest, just not patiently. lol God bless, Sharon Re: Sharon And just what you needed to top that off was the zillion duplicate posts, sheesh! Sure been a week.. How are you feeling, Sharon? I am

finally getting close to starting treatment, what fiasco, but my injections are supposedly on order and my pills are ready to pick up at my local Pharamcy,, Almost 7 months to get to this point.. Better late, than never.. What week are you on? Sheena Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check

it out.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...Download and play hundreds of games for free on Games.

Guest guest

Sharon, YOU and Sheena are prime examples of how keeping a positive attitude can and does help one cope with this tx! Us "old fogies" ROCK! lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: I was sick most of the time before I started treatment the first time. One of the benefits, altho I relapsed, was that it rolled the disease back and I felt much better. I don't feel any worse, all told, than I did then. The

only difference is the weakness from the anemia. Yes, Sheena, I KNOW us old fogies can forge a trail here. lol We'll show the young whippersnappers how it's done. ha ha. All kidding aside, there are sooo many brave people afflicted with this particular ailment. ALL can be a shining example. At this point, at the pretty much worst, I KNOW I can get through the rest, just not patiently. lol God bless, Sharon Re: Sharon And just what you needed to top that off was the zillion duplicate posts, sheesh! Sure been a week.. How are you feeling, Sharon? I am finally getting close to starting treatment, what fiasco, but my injections are supposedly on order and my pills are ready to pick up at my local Pharamcy,, Almost 7 months to get to this point.. Better late, than never.. What week are you

on? Sheena Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out. Jackie

Guest guest

Thanks Jackie, I'm keeping my sense of humor, that's the important thing.

Sharon, YOU and Sheena are prime examples of how keeping a positive attitude can and does help one cope with this tx! Us "old fogies" ROCK! lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

I was sick most of the time before I started treatment the first time. One of the benefits, altho I relapsed, was that it rolled the disease back and I felt much better. I don't feel any worse, all told, than I did then. The only difference is the weakness from the anemia.

Yes, Sheena, I KNOW us old fogies can forge a trail here. lol We'll show the young whippersnappers how it's done. ha ha. All kidding aside, there are sooo many brave people afflicted with this particular ailment. ALL can be a shining example.

At this point, at the pretty much worst, I KNOW I can get through the rest, just not patiently. lol

God bless, Sharon

Guest guest

Well thats the ONLY thing we really DO have control over, now isnt it? lol,, I mean, we CAN CHOOSE to wake up and be happy and hopeful every day OR we can choose to be depressed and angry.. and which one is going to give you a better day? I try to always choose to be happy and hopeful!SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Thanks Jackie, I'm keeping my sense of humor, that's the important thing. Re: Sharon Sharon, YOU and Sheena are prime examples of how keeping a positive attitude can and does help one cope with this tx! Us "old fogies" ROCK! lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: I was sick most of the time before I started treatment the first time. One of the benefits, altho I relapsed, was that it rolled the disease back and I felt much better. I don't feel any worse, all told, than I did then. The only difference is the weakness from the anemia. Yes, Sheena, I KNOW us old fogies can forge a trail here. lol We'll show the young whippersnappers how it's done. ha ha. All kidding aside, there are sooo many brave people afflicted with this particular ailment. ALL can be a shining example. At this point, at the pretty much worst, I KNOW I can get through the rest, just not patiently. lol God bless, Sharon Jackie

Guest guest

Me too, have lots more fun this way. (giggle) I actually feel GOOD today and am gonna bathe my three little furbabies, cut down on the doggie smell in her.

Sharon, YOU and Sheena are prime examples of how keeping a positive attitude can and does help one cope with this tx! Us "old fogies" ROCK! lolSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote:

Guest guest

Awww, you made me cry, Sharon, but thank you, actually it means so much to know that I am not alone. I will keep that carrot in mind! .. We have our cyber friends and I also have the great friends I have been so privileged to meet with in person.. We WILL make it Many Hugs to you, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Sheena, I'll be right here beside you all the way. As will most of the other members of this group. It's scary starting, but once past that, it's just keeping SVR dangling like a carrot before you. I know you will get there, just as I know I will. Hugs and good vibes to you, friend. Sharon Re: Mel Mel, I am starting my very first Injection and Riba on Friday, week one of 48 weeks minimum. Not sure how that will be for me, but I do hope that caring about others does not go the wayside. That would make me very unhappy.. I have watched others struggle for 7 months, all any of us can do is the best we can.. I do so hope you can get your disability resolved.. Hugs and Prayers, Sheena

Guest guest

You

relapsed after tx was over last time, right? You having 12 week bloodwork

done?

/De

Re:

NOTHING REALLY, JUST WW HERE

Sounds like you're not doing too badly. The

aches and swelling is normal for the first shot. You'll start to feel a

little better in about 3 days.

I just took shot # 12. Thought I was doing well

on Monday, but got knocked over for Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday.

Starting to feel like I'll survice today. Can't always tell what will

come from the shot.

Sharon

Guest guest

Yes, I atook 6 months of Scherring's drugs in 2000. I had relapsed at the 4 month post treatment point.

I've waited for the next generation of drugs to come out, but it seems something always holds them back, so - at 64, I decided not to wait any longer. I'm at week 12 with Roche drugs and will have that test in about another week.

This round is far gentler than the last one, but still not havin' any fun. lol

Sharon

RE: Sharon

You relapsed after tx was over last time, right? You having 12 week bloodwork done?

/De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Friday, April 06, 2007 3:13 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: NOTHING REALLY, JUST WW HERE

Sounds like you're not doing too badly. The aches and swelling is normal for the first shot. You'll start to feel a little better in about 3 days.

I just took shot # 12. Thought I was doing well on Monday, but got knocked over for Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday. Starting to feel like I'll survice today. Can't always tell what will come from the shot.

Sharon

Guest guest

Yes, I atook 6 months of Scherring's drugs in 2000. I had relapsed at the 4 month post treatment point.

I've waited for the next generation of drugs to come out, but it seems something always holds them back, so - at 64, I decided not to wait any longer. I'm at week 12 with Roche drugs and will have that test in about another week.

This round is far gentler than the last one, but still not havin' any fun. lol

Sharon

You relapsed after tx was over last time, right? You having 12 week bloodwork done?

/De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Friday, April 06, 2007 3:13 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: NOTHING REALLY, JUST WW HERE

Sounds like you're not doing too badly. The aches and swelling is normal for the first shot. You'll start to feel a little better in about 3 days.

I just took shot # 12. Thought I was doing well on Monday, but got knocked over for Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday. Starting to feel like I'll survice today. Can't always tell what will come from the shot.

Sharon

Guest guest

HOPING THIS TIME WILL HAVE GOOD NEWS. HUGS TO YOU...WW/PATgail <gaila@...> wrote: Your in my prayers hon that it works this time. Gail RE: Sharon You relapsed after tx was over last time, right? You having 12 week bloodwork done? /De -----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Friday, April 06, 2007 3:13 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: NOTHING REALLY, JUST WW HERE Sounds like you're not doing too badly. The aches and swelling is normal for the first shot. You'll start to

feel a little better in about 3 days. I just took shot # 12. Thought I was doing well on Monday, but got knocked over for Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday. Starting to feel like I'll survice today. Can't always tell what will come from the shot. Sharon

Guest guest

Thanks, next blood test should tell a story. Hope it's a good one.

Sharon

/De

Sharon

Guest guest

Your in my prayers hon that it works this time.

Gail

/De

Sharon