RemedySpot.com

Sharon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I live in the crook of the Hood Canal, near Bremerton. Just 10 miles out of Belfair. Sharonus4heavenbound@... wrote: In a message dated 10/28/2006 2:35:44 PM Central Standard Time, blubirdxoxo@... writes: Hello , I am Sharon in NW Washington state. I'm 63 and have had HepC for 30 years, but don't have bad damage, just light. This is a very informative group and friendly. You'll find lots of knowledge and lots of support when you need it. Welcome

Sharon I dont know if I asked before but where in Wash do you live..I lived in the Fall City area for 12 yrs..Geri

Everyone is raving about the all-new .

Hi ,

We are almost neighbors, in a Texas sort of way (hehehe). If you just head

south on SW Freeway about a hundred miles, take a right and drive until

civilization stops you will see us.

Nikki

I am not sure if you are asking me. I just joined up. For now, coping

the mail and getting to know the folks. I am in HOU TX just South of

Bellair. I live down the street from one of the first Shopping centers

in HOU. Westbury SQ. I hope all is well with everyone. C IN HOU.

if thats the case where neighbors.40 east to knoxville thats itNikki Cowan <nikkicowan@...> wrote: Hi ,We are almost neighbors, in a Texas sort of way (hehehe). If you just headsouth on SW Freeway about a hundred miles, take a right and drive untilcivilization stops you will see us.NikkiI am not sure if you are asking me. I just joined up. For now, coping the mail and getting to know the folks. I am in HOU TX just South of Bellair. I live down the street from one of

the first Shopping centers in HOU. Westbury SQ. I hope all is well with everyone. C IN HOU.Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Check out the New - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

LOL! Then, I guess we are! I haven’t

been to Knoxville

in a coon’s age.

Nikki

if thats the case where neighbors.40

east to knoxville

thats it

Nikki Cowan

<nikkicowansbcglobal (DOT) net>

wrote:

Hi ,

We are almost neighbors, in a Texas

sort of way (hehehe). If you just

head

Nikki

I am not sure if you are asking me.

I just joined up. For now, coping

the mail and getting to know the folks.

I am in HOU TX just South of

Bellair. I live down the street from

one of the first Shopping centers

Tim Parsons

knoxville,tn

865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Check

out the New - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done

faster. __._,_.___

__,_._,___

Nikki, Just for grins the other day, I was playing with maps. Put in your town, straight shot from my house to yours kinda. I live in Altus, Okla. Right near the Texas border. I am thinking of applying to a hospital in Vernon,Tx. I can make it to work in 30 mins give or take a min. LOL Love JanetNikki Cowan <nikkicowan@...> wrote: Hi ,We are almost neighbors, in a Texas sort of way (hehehe). If you just headsouth on SW Freeway about a hundred miles, take a right and drive untilcivilization stops you will see us.NikkiI am not sure if you are asking me. I just joined up. For now, coping the mail and getting to know the folks. I am in HOU TX just South of Bellair. I live down the street from one of the first Shopping centers in HOU. Westbury SQ. I hope all is well with everyone. C IN HOU.Take the ordinary things

of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Actually, we’re in the boonies

15miles outside of this little one stop light town, but it is close enough for

government work. I’m driving

up to OKC on Wednesday.

Nikki

[mailto:Hepatitis C ] On Behalf Of Janet

Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006

9:52 AM

Hepatitis C

Subject: RE:

Re: sharon

Nikki,

Just for grins the other day, I was playing with maps. Put in your town, straight shot from my house to

yours kinda.

I live in Altus, Okla.

Right near the Texas

border. I am thinking of applying to

a hospital in Vernon,Tx.

I can make it to work in 30 mins give or take a min. LOL

Love

Janet

Nikki Cowan

<nikkicowansbcglobal (DOT) net>

wrote:

Hi ,

We are almost neighbors, in a Texas

sort of way (hehehe). If you just

head

Nikki

I am not sure if you are asking me.

I just joined up. For now, coping

the mail and getting to know the folks.

I am in HOU TX just South of

Bellair. I live down the street from

one of the first Shopping centers

Take the

ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do

the impossible with a smile __._,_.___

__,_._,___

Nikki, hmmmm wonder if we can meet while you are Oklahoma. How will you come up? Maybe we can have lunch or something. Love JanetNikki Cowan <nikkicowan@...> wrote: Actually, we’re in the

boonies 15miles outside of this little one stop light town, but it is close enough for government work. I’m driving up to OKC on Wednesday. Nikki From: Hepatitis C [mailto:Hepatitis C ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Monday, October 30, 2006 9:52 AMHepatitis C Subject: RE: Re: sharon Nikki, Just for grins the other day, I was playing with maps. Put in your town, straight shot from my house to yours kinda. I live in Altus, Okla. Right near the Texas border. I am thinking of applying to a hospital in Vernon,Tx. I can make it to work in 30 mins give or take a min. LOL Love JanetNikki Cowan <nikkicowansbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: Hi ,We are almost neighbors, in a Texas sort of way (hehehe). If you just headsouth on SW Freeway about a hundred miles, take a right and drive untilcivilization stops you will see us.NikkiI am not sure if you are asking me. I just joined up. For now, coping the mail and getting to know the folks. I am in HOU TX just South of Bellair. I live down the street from one of the first Shopping centers in

HOU. Westbury SQ. I hope all is well with everyone. C IN HOU. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile __._,_.___ __,_._,___ Take the ordinary things

of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Yes, it sure is. The canal is out of oxygen now and life is dying. It's soo sad. It needs another superfund clean up. DH and I think the small space between the two bodies of water should be dug out and we'd have flowing water through here, but it would be a huge project and cost $$$.. Anyway, small world. SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: Sharon, years ago we used to come up to Hoods Canal and go clam digging,, small world huh....Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: I live in the crook of the Hood Canal, near Bremerton. Just 10 miles out of Belfair. Sharon

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today.

I live in the

crook of the Hood Canal, near Bremerton. Just 10 miles out of

Belfair.

> Sharon

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today.

>

I heard that the other day,, about hoods canal and how everything is dying! Thats sad,, we used to have such fun up there!Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: Yes, it sure is. The canal is out of oxygen now and life is dying. It's soo sad. It needs another superfund clean up. DH and I think the small space between the two bodies of water should be dug out and we'd have flowing water through here, but it would be a huge project and cost $$$.. Anyway, small world. SharonJackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sharon, years ago we used to come up to Hoods Canal and go clam digging,, small world huh....Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo > wrote: I live in the crook of the Hood Canal, near Bremerton. Just 10 miles out of Belfair. Sharon Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today. Jackie

Dave, yes, Bremerton WA. If you were stationed here then you know how lovely the area is with the many trees hills and waterways. Right now the fall colors are spectatular and I have a hard time driving because I want to look at all the trees turning gold, red, orange and the whole range of fall colors. Guess you can tell I love it here??? SharonDave <d_k45050@...> wrote: >Hey,Bremerton WA ?If soI was stationed there.> Yes, it sure is. The canal is out of oxygen now and life is dying. It's soo sad. It needs another superfund clean up. DH and I think the small space between the two bodies of water should be dug out and we'd have flowing water through here, but

it would be a huge project and cost $$$.. Anyway, small world.> Sharon

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the new .com

It's such a beautiful area. It's come to nat't attention now, so perhaps something will be done. It has had a very adverse effect on the shell fish industry as well as the salmon runs in this area. SharonJackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: I heard that the other day,, about hoods canal and how everything is dying! Thats sad,, we used to have such fun up there!Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: Yes, it sure is. The canal is out of oxygen now and life is dying. It's soo sad. It needs another superfund clean up. DH and I think the small space between the two bodies of water should

be dug out and we'd have flowing water through here, but it would be a huge project and cost $$$.. Anyway, small world. SharonJackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sharon, years ago we used to come up to Hoods Canal and go clam digging,, small world huh....Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo > wrote: I live in the crook of the Hood Canal, near Bremerton. Just 10 miles out of Belfair. Sharon Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today. Jackie

We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to .

Oh I KNOW,, its so beautiful,,, we used to have such fun up there,, but that was in my days before I got hep c so we did have our cocktails before dinner,, we used to cook home make clam chowder up there over the firepit,, it was soooo good!!! I miss the days...Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo@...> wrote: It's such a beautiful area. It's come to nat't attention now, so perhaps something will be done. It has had a very adverse effect on the shell fish industry as well as the salmon runs in this area. SharonJackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: I heard that the other day,, about hoods canal and how everything is dying! Thats sad,, we used to have such fun up there!Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo > wrote: Yes, it sure is. The canal is out of oxygen now and life is dying. It's soo sad. It needs another superfund clean up. DH and I think the small space between the two bodies of water should be dug out and we'd have flowing water through here, but it would be a huge project and cost $$$.. Anyway, small world. SharonJackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: Sharon, years ago we used to come up to Hoods Canal and go clam digging,, small world huh....Sharon Crosby <blubirdxoxo > wrote: I live in the crook of the Hood Canal, near Bremerton. Just 10 miles out of Belfair. Sharon Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited Try it today. Jackie We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to . Jackie

I lived near Westbury most of my adult life there used to be a really good chinese resteraunt there.......................I miss Houston sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

From: "Nikki Cowan" <nikkicowan@...>Reply-Hepatitis C To: <Hepatitis C >Subject: RE: Re: sharonDate: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:02:07 -0600

Hi ,We are almost neighbors, in a Texas sort of way (hehehe). If you just headsouth on SW Freeway about a hundred miles, take a right and drive untilcivilization stops you will see us.NikkiI am not sure if you are asking me. I just joined up. For now, coping the mail and getting to know the folks. I am in HOU TX just South of Bellair. I live down the street from one of the first Shopping centers in HOU. Westbury SQ. I hope all is well with everyone. C IN HOU.

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates

• 1 month later...

>

>

>

> also play up the if you get differernt toys for christmas, bdays etc

> then you have so many new exciting things - and can get more of the

> stuff off your wish list covered if one writes one down and the

> others another - make sense???

eileen

Yep! THANKS!

RE: sharon

>

>

>

> also play up the if you get differernt toys for christmas, bdays etc

> then you have so many new exciting things - and can get more of the

> stuff off your wish list covered if one writes one down and the

> others another - make sense???

eileen

• 1 month later...

How much water are you drinking? Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Just drinking water and keeping busy. I felt better going into treatment this time, perhaps that's the difference. I was sick all the time with the first round Seems it's better to treat when we feel good? Sharon very nice to hearwhat are you doing thats different?SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Incidently, Tim, I'm doing way far better this round than I did the last time. So far, tolerable!! Sharon

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

How much water are you drinking? Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Just drinking water and keeping busy. I felt better going into treatment this time, perhaps that's the difference. I was sick all the time with the first round Seems it's better to treat when we feel good? Sharon very nice to hearwhat are you doing thats different?SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Incidently, Tim, I'm doing way far better this round than I did the last time. So far, tolerable!! Sharon

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

Not the gallon I should, but steady drinking all day. Probably 4 or so 16 oz bottles a day. Re: SharonHow much water are you drinking? Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:Just drinking water and keeping busy. I felt better going into treatment this time, perhaps that's the difference. I was sick all the time with the first round Seems it's better to treat when we feel good? Sharon very nice to hearwhat are you doing thats different?SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Incidently, Tim, I'm doing way far better this round than I did the last time. So far, tolerable!! Sharon Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

That seems to be all that I can manage, any more and my sodium goes way low, too.. SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: Not the gallon I should, but steady drinking all day. Probably 4 or so 16 oz bottles a day. Re: Sharon How much water are you drinking? Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Just drinking water and keeping busy. I felt better going into treatment this time, perhaps that's the difference. I was sick all the time with the first round Seems it's better to treat when we feel good? Sharon very nice to hearwhat are you doing thats different?SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: Incidently, Tim, I'm doing way far better this round than I did the last time. So far, tolerable!! Sharon Never Miss an EmailStay connected with on your mobile. Get started!

No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go with for Mobile. Get started.

I haven't had any blood work yet, so don't know what that will be. I don't feel off in any way, tho.

Sharon

Re: Sharon

That seems to be all that I can manage, any more and my sodium goes way low, too..

SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

Not the gallon I should, but steady drinking all day. Probably 4 or so 16 oz bottles a day.

Hi, Val.

Yes to both questions. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you, if you can catch her at the right time.

Sharon

[ ] Sharon

Hi Sharon,Any luck finding ? Is her surgery still on?

Hi Sharon,

How great for you to such wonderful BF. I am so happy for you. Enjoy!!

Unbelievable about your encounter with that ER doc. All of us wish he was

right that PA doesn't exist. Sounds like the only thing that didn't exist was

his

intelligence. I, like most everyone else, think I have had this disease for

many

years, but was only dx about 5 years ago. I have been on MTX for most of it.

My Rheumy called me this morning to tell me my liver enzymes were just a little

high and I need to go back for a blood re-test in 2 weeks. I am trying not to

worry about it, but this has not happened to me before. If you should see or

hear from Betz, be sure to let us know how she and are doing. God

Bless.

Janet in Ca

-------------- Original message --------------

> Which leads me to another subject.... I

> have a BF!!!! Can you believe it??? Me either!!! He

> has Lupus which I think is why he can understand how I

> feel, and he is wonderful!!

>

What week are you on now? I am sure glad that sides are milder..I see my doc on Tuesday, maybe I can start treatment soon. Hugs, Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote: No, very mild sides, much to my surprise and relief. I feel great today, but then shot day is tomorrow. hee hee The moodiness is definitely there, gotta watch my mouth with dh. arrgghh Sharon Re: Acccck, still having bad sides, I take it.. "Riba Rage" has kind of a ring to it.. One way to meet othert heppers, that'sfor sure.. Gotta keep the

humor.. Hugs, SheenaSHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: I'm gonna have a couple of t-shirts made. The first one will say "Imodium is my FRIEND" and the second one will say, "No, not crazy, just Riba Rage" Whataya think? Sharon The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

TV dinner still cooling?Check out "Tonight's Picks" on TV.

Week 4 starts tomorrow. Still early, but I was so ill last time I could not get up off the couch, so this is just ik fine.

Re: Sharon

What week are you on now? I am sure glad that sides

are milder..I see my doc on Tuesday, maybe I can

start treatment soon.

Hugs,

Sheena

SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@...> wrote:

No, very mild sides, much to my surprise and relief. I feel great today, but then shot day is tomorrow. hee hee

The moodiness is definitely there, gotta watch my mouth with dh. arrgghh

Sharon