RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Kris,

Wow, how wonderful! Sounds like you are a very blessed family.

I can comment on the car seat issue. We did a lot of shopping and did happen to

find that some of the car seats were not as wide. They worked better for us

trying to fit 6 people, two car seats and " stuff " in the Aztek. We would

actually take the seats outside the store and try them out in the car.

We all love seeing pictures of the children.

Mom to Amy(20), Kelsey(18), Davey (DS) 8 and Will 8

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

New to group

Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's

Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from

Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 

I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a

teenage daughter .

Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last

child, .  She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3.

I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some

skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will

happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the

kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat

car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking...

Kris

Guest guest

Hi Sheila, I wondered if we could do that, so the person getting in the back has to crawl in from the back? My daughter would not like that at all. :o( I have a 2006 Caravan. KrisSheila wrote: Kris, We have a 2002 Caravan. We moved the far back seat to the middle (yes they have the latches for it) and then we moved the middle to the back. Not the most convenient for anyone getting in the back- we

used the hatch door, but is flexible and that way I don't have to remove the carseats. Good luck.Sheila>> Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage daughter .> > Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3.> > I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will

happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking...> Kris>Click on the pictures to read the girls adoption blogs You can donate towards 's adoption here: Reality Charity

Guest guest

No blog yet, but I am working on a web site for our family. Here is a Christmas picture of my family and the boys.Hi , Thanks, we can shop for the seats after gets home, we have one extra we can put in the back, I just hate having one back there alone. We have two blogs, for Kara and . The links are below the messages. There are pictures of all of our children in them. I would love to see your family, do you have a blog? Krisjustelougmail wrote:Hi Kris,Wow, how wonderful! Sounds like you are a very blessed family. I can comment on the car seat issue. We did a lot of shopping and did happen to find that some of the car seats were not as wide. They worked better for us trying to fit 6 people, two car seats and "stuff" in the Aztek. We would actually take the seats outside the store and try them out in the car. We all love seeing pictures of the children. Mom to Amy(20), Kelsey(18), Davey (DS) 8 and Will 8Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T New to group Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage daughter . Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3. I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking... Kris ------------------------------------More pictures of our kids:http://www.pbase.com/urriegrl/multiplesds

Guest guest

WELCOME KRIS,

I AM NOT SURE IF I ALREADY SAID THAT, I REMEMBER 2 NEW FAMILIES WITH

RECENT ADDITIONS THROUGH ADOPTION. I AM ALWAYS FILLED WITH RESPECT

WITH THOSE THAT WILLINGLY SEEK OUT, FIND, AND RAISE CHILDREN WITH

SPECIAL NEEDS. PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR CUTIES, WE LOVE TO SEE PICS.

Irene

New to group

Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage daughter .

Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3.

I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking...

Kris

Guest guest

Hello Irene, Thanks for you welcome. :o) I will post some pictures of the girls on the group, you can also see them on our blogs http://ukiestoniamomto8.blogspot.com/ and http://ukieadoptmom.blogspot.com/ Krisigercak wrote: WELCOME KRIS, I AM NOT SURE IF I ALREADY

SAID THAT, I REMEMBER 2 NEW FAMILIES WITH RECENT ADDITIONS THROUGH ADOPTION. I AM ALWAYS FILLED WITH RESPECT WITH THOSE THAT WILLINGLY SEEK OUT, FIND, AND RAISE CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR CUTIES, WE LOVE TO SEE PICS. Irene New to group Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage daughter . Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3. I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3

seat car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking... Kris Click on the pictures to read the girls adoption blogs You can donate towards 's adoption here: Reality Charity

Guest guest

Wow what a great family, I bet your life as always been busy with the first 4 boys so this will just be a "different" busy. Thanks for sharing. Irene

New to group

Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage daughter .

Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3.

I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking...

Kris

Click on the pictures to read the girls adoption blogs

You can donate towards 's adoption here: Reality Charity

Guest guest

Irene, I have been busy for 31 years! LOL Thanks. :o) Krisigercak wrote: Wow what a great family, I bet your life as always been busy with the first 4 boys so this will just be a "different" busy. Thanks for sharing. Irene ----- Original

Message ----- From: KL To: Multiples-DS Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 7:02 PM Subject: Re: New to group Hello Irene, Thanks for you welcome. :o) I will post some pictures of the girls on the group, you can also see them on our blogs http://ukiestoniamomto8.blogspot.com/ and http://ukieadoptmom.blogspot.com/ Krisigercak <igercakcfl (DOT) rr.com> wrote: WELCOME KRIS, I AM NOT SURE IF I ALREADY SAID THAT, I REMEMBER 2 NEW FAMILIES WITH RECENT ADDITIONS THROUGH ADOPTION. I AM ALWAYS FILLED WITH RESPECT WITH THOSE THAT WILLINGLY SEEK OUT, FIND, AND RAISE CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. PLEASE POST PICS OF YOUR CUTIES, WE LOVE TO SEE PICS. Irene New to group Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage daughter . Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned 3. I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking... Kris Click on the pictures to read the girls adoption blogs You can donate towards 's adoption here: Reality Charity Click on the pictures to read the girls adoption

blogs You can donate towards 's adoption here: Reality Charity

Guest guest

You have a beautiful family , the boys are So handsome! I love that picture of them. Kris Verisimo wrote: No blog yet, but I am working on a web site for our family. Here is a Christmas picture of my family and the boys.>> Hi ,>> Thanks, we can shop for the seats after gets home, we have > one extra we can put in the back, I just hate having one back there > alone.>> We have two blogs, for Kara and . The links are below the > messages. There are pictures of all of our children in them.>> I would love to see your family, do you have a blog?>> Kris>> justelou@...

wrote:> Hi Kris,>> Wow, how wonderful! Sounds like you are a very blessed family.>> I can comment on the car seat issue. We did a lot of shopping and > did happen to find that some of the car seats were not as wide. They > worked better for us trying to fit 6 people, two car seats and > "stuff" in the Aztek. We would actually take the seats outside the > store and try them out in the car.>> We all love seeing pictures of the children.>> > Mom to Amy(20), Kelsey(18), Davey (DS) 8 and Will 8> Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T>> New to group>>> Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from > our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child

with Down > syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological > daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older > children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage > daughter .>> Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th > and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned > 3.>> I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara > and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be > rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also > wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am > wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for > the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking...> Kris>>> ------------------------------------>> More pictures of our

kids:> http://www.pbase.com/urriegrl/multiplesds

Guest guest

Thanks. We are very proud of the boys and the girls.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

New to group

>

>

> Hi I am Kris and I have come today along with and Rita from

> our Reece's Rainbow group. I too have adopted a child with Down

> syndrome, Kara, age 3 from Ukraine, but I also have a biological

> daughter with Down syndrome, Meghan age 7 I also have 5 older

> children, 4 adult sons; Fred, Terry, , and , and a teenage

> daughter .

>

> Later this year my family will travel to Estonia to adopt our 8th

> and last child, . She also has Down syndrome. She just turned

> 3.

>

> I have been dealing with sibling rivalry issues with Meghan and Kara

> and some skill regression with Meghan. Meghan does seem to be

> rebounding but what will happen when comes home? I am also

> wracking my brain about how to fit the kids in the minivan. I am

> wondering if anyone has heard of a specialized 3 seat car seat for

> the middle seat in the van? I know, wishful thinking...

> Kris

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> More pictures of our kids:

> http://www.pbase.com/urriegrl/multiplesds