RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do remember a friend of my parents who had a baby with downs. She died having heart surgery to repair a hole I think. I also know a girl who has a brother with downs and he works and lives in a group home. Thanks for the info.

I agree also that family members cannot be counted on understanding. I have a sister and brother, my sister's a nurse and does not believe in the biomedical approach and certainly does not believe that vaccines could cause this harm, my brother just informed me that my 14 year old autistic son is not invited to his wedding (afraid he'll knock into buffet tables, though that's never been a problem any other party) and my 12 and 9 year olds are in the wedding party. errrggghhh What bothers me a lot about Palin is that she really hasn't had time for registering/ absorbing having a disabled child. Everyone I know, myself included, have had to go through not only the adjustments of living with/caring for a disabled child but grieving for what will never be.

How is she going to do that being Vice President? I really wonder about her parenting skills - first a 17 year old pregnant daughter that she's exposing to all this and now her baby. That child is going to need his mother a lot and she will not be there. I know there's lots of working moms, but I would think VP of the US is a lot more time consuming than most jobs .

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com <http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014> <http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014> .

Guest guest

This is what is so crazy about this election. Many people are voting for a candidate because of their race or gender instead of their positions.

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:29 AM

That is just unbelievable that your sister had such disregard for your son and his safety. I hope that was the last time she had the opportunity to put him at such risk. EXCELLENT point about Palin---I find this hypocritical as well but I guess those pesky polar bears and moose (or is is mooses?) are getting in the way of the pipe-line and drilling! Very true, never vote on a one subject thing. I find it hard to believe that I know several women who are now voting McCain (or rather McSame as Bush) just because she is a woman--SO WHAT! Does she believe in ANYTHING that I do, no. I will vote for the person that I believe will help this country recover and at this point I do not believe McCain can do it. He is too much like Bush. Welcome home --hope to see you soon!Tina> > > > > > > > > agreed. I have a sister who thinks it's very funny to give my GFCF (also soy> > free/sugar free/food coloring free) ASD sons Froot Loops behind my back. Oh,> > and she works in a doc office and just pumped her 12 year old daughter full of> > Gardasil (she's okay). And fights with me on the regular about the 'importance> > of vaccination' . > > > > Having an ASD niece/nephew means 'jack' if you don't want to open your eyes to> > what is going on - regardless of whether or not your own

kids were injured. My> > own sister thinks I'm just a loony and that my kids were just 'born this way'> > - "too bad so sad" as they say. Who knows what Palin's opinions are on the> > cause of her kin's autism. After all - Down Syndrome was not caused in her son> > due to vaccines. > > > > Lenny, are you running in 2012?> > > > > > > > > >>

Guest guest

Obama Leads the Pharma Donor Pack

According to Open Secrets: Obama has received: $915,696 and McCain has received: $442,042.See the pretty chart from Open Secrets on all the candidates who were in the race HERE.

So is there a link between the hefty pharma donations and Obama's stance against vaccine exemptions?

http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/09/obama-leads-the.html

> > >> > > I don't get it.. why wouldn't she tell her family about the > down's? > > EARLY to prepare the family??????? Lia> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Sara Palins sister has a son with autism> > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/08/america/08baby.php?page=2> > > > > > In private, the Palins slowly started to share the Down syndrome > > > diagnosis. They wrote a long letter to Bruce, Palin's sister, who > > has > > > an autistic son, explaining how they had come to embrace the > > challenges > > > their baby would bring> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > >

Guest guest

Some animals were put on this planet for our survival - food. What I've always found very interesting about the dems is how they can think it's okay to kill a baby. Obama voted AGAINST a baby who was born alive during a late term abortion to receive medical care from a doctor. I heard his comment on this vote - it went something like "I don't think a doctor should be taken away from his important duty of being a doctor for this..." BTW - Obama was the ONLY senator to vote against a doctor being required to give the baby care. I have a bigger problem with a baby left in a soiled linen closet to die after a botched abortion than I do a dead moose (or mooses) in someone's freezer.

Subject: Re: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:54 AM

In a message dated 9/9/2008 2:29:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, maurine_meleck@ yahoo.com writes:

Honestly, any mother who shoots a beautiful animal in the head and then says she’s “pro-life” is a hypocrite. I disagree with 99% of what Palin believes in. I don’t care what she thinks about autism or not. There is more to life than autism. We need to look at the big picture. I think in time we will know what she is really about. Hopefully it won’t be too late.-

AMEN CHRISTINE! I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND PALIN, SHE IS ON MY LAST NERVE! SHE IS SO ARROGANT! WHEN SHE SAID SPECIAL NEEDS PARENTS WILL HAVE A FRIEND IN THE WHITE HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE CONVENTION, I SAID TO MYSELF, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT AS YOUR FRIEND! NO WAY IN HELL!

VICKI

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Guest guest

I don't believe animals were put on this planet to serve as food. I'm

not a vegan but I can see a lot of vegans getting ticked about that

concept. If the bible is taken that literally, then you can't leave

out the sections mentioning slave classes-- that some humans were put

on this planet (heathens) to serve and be subordinated.

>

> Some animals were put on this planet for our survival - food.  What

I've always found very interesting about the dems is how they can

think it's okay to kill a baby.  Obama voted AGAINST a baby who was

born alive during a late term abortion to receive medical care from a

doctor.  I heard his comment on this vote - it went something like " I

don't think a doctor should be taken away from his important duty of

being a doctor for this... "   BTW - Obama was the ONLY senator to vote

against a doctor being required to give the baby care.  I have a

bigger problem with a baby left in a soiled linen closet to die after

a botched abortion than I do a dead moose (or mooses) in someone's

freezer. 

Guest guest

The drug industry gives to almost everyone. Lieberman is high on the list of receivers.

The problem is that the politicians who get the money have been brainwashed as well as the American People.

They still believe, like the American People, that the medical authorities are a respectable bunch.

Sara Palins sister has a son with autism> > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/08/america/08baby.php?page=2> > > > > > In private, the Palins slowly started to share the Down syndrome > > > diagnosis. They wrote a long letter to Bruce, Palin's sister, who > > has > > > an autistic son, explaining how they had come to embrace the > > challenges > > > their baby would bring> > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > >

Guest guest

There is a difference between believing something and living your life that way- and making a law to force the rest of society to believe the way you believe. I haven’t eaten meat in over 20 years. But, I don’t think there should be a law against eating meat (although I think it would be nice). I never had an abortion or will have an abortion- but I don’t think it’s my right to tell someone else what they can do with their body. I do not think animals were “put” on this planet for our survival, when you can survive on non-meat items.

One of the MANY problems I have with the Republicans (including Bush and Palin) is that they call themselves compassionate and say they are the “party of life” and all that. But, they shoot helpless animals, drop bombs on innocent women and children in Iraq and electrocute assumed criminals. You can’t have it both ways. You can’t pick and chose who’s life is worthy of living. They want all the babies to be born, but don’t want to take care of them afterwards.

Those who HATE Obama are going to pulls quotes about Obama all day long. And those of us who don’t like Palin will do the same. For what purpose? Someone is going to be elected in November and very little will be done about autism. It’s going to be up to us- once again. So, we can spend our time having a pointless debate- or we can take our energy and do something positive with it.

-

Some animals were put on this planet for our survival - food. What I've always found very interesting about the dems is how they can think it's okay to kill a baby. Obama voted AGAINST a baby who was born alive during a late term abortion to receive medical care from a doctor. I heard his comment on this vote - it went something like " I don't think a doctor should be taken away from his important duty of being a doctor for this... " BTW - Obama was the ONLY senator to vote against a doctor being required to give the baby care. I have a bigger problem with a baby left in a soiled linen closet to die after a botched abortion than I do a dead moose (or mooses) in someone's freezer.

Subject: Re: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism

To: EOHarm

Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:54 AM

In a message dated 9/9/2008 2:29:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, maurine_meleck@ yahoo.com writes:

Honestly, any mother who shoots a beautiful animal in the head and then says she’s “pro-life” is a hypocrite. I disagree with 99% of what Palin believes in. I don’t care what she thinks about autism or not. There is more to life than autism. We need to look at the big picture. I think in time we will know what she is really about. Hopefully it won’t be too late.

-

AMEN CHRISTINE! I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND PALIN, SHE IS ON MY LAST NERVE! SHE IS SO ARROGANT! WHEN SHE SAID SPECIAL NEEDS PARENTS WILL HAVE A FRIEND IN THE WHITE HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE CONVENTION, I SAID TO MYSELF, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT AS YOUR FRIEND! NO WAY IN HELL!

VICKI

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com <http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014> .

Guest guest

Krakow, no way! Rumor has it he's a flubbed floater with fluffy flecks and flippant flamboyancy.

Maurine

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 11:01 AM

Obama Leads the Pharma Donor Pack

According to Open Secrets: Obama has received: $915,696 and McCain has received: $442,042.See the pretty chart from Open Secrets on all the candidates who were in the race HERE.

So is there a link between the hefty pharma donations and Obama's stance against vaccine exemptions?

http://www.ageofaut ism.com/2008/ 09/obama- leads-the. html

> > >> > > I don't get it.. why wouldn't she tell her family about the > down's? > > EARLY to prepare the family?????? ? Lia> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> Sara Palins sister has a son with autism> > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.iht. com/articles/ 2008/09/08/ america/08baby. php?page= 2> > > > > > In private, the Palins slowly started to share the Down syndrome > > > diagnosis. They wrote a long letter to Bruce, Palin's sister, who > > has > > > an autistic son, explaining how they had come to embrace the > > challenges > > > their baby would bring> > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > > > > >

Guest guest

I'm pretty sure it's meese - lol.

If McCain is McSame than it is fair to Both Ways Obama, yes? Or my persoanl fav - Jobama.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > agreed. I have a sister who thinks it's very funny to give my > GFCF (also soy> > > free/sugar free/food coloring free) ASD sons Froot Loops behind > my back. Oh,> > > and she works in a doc office and just pumped her 12 year old > daughter full of> > > Gardasil (she's okay). And fights with me on the regular about > the 'importance> > > of vaccination'. > > > > > > Having an ASD niece/nephew means 'jack' if you don't want to open > your eyes to> > > what is going on - regardless of whether or not your own kids > were injured. My> > > own sister thinks I'm just a loony and that my kids were > just 'born this way'> > > - "too bad so sad" as they say. Who knows what Palin's opinions > are on the> > > cause of her kin's autism. After all - Down Syndrome was not > caused in her son> > > due to vaccines. > > > > > > Lenny, are you running in 2012?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

My husband is refusing to go and will stay home with my son. This

all developed in the past week so it's still on going. I just went

to the bridal shower on Sunday, dreading/preparing that all my family

in attendance would be giving me all sorts of excuses of why it's

best my son didn't go, instead everyone expressed shock that he's not

invited which was really great. My son can be behavioral, but he's

been at all types of big parties and that's usually where he's at his

best, he loves people and the music. I'm very hurt that my brother

(or maybe at the insistence of his fiance) did this. Family is

family, if my son did act up we would get him out of there, I think

it's more they're embarassed/ashamed of him and having her side of

the wedding see him since my side family and friends all know him. I

love my brother dearly and he's been great in all other ways. I

don't want to start a huge family rift and cause more stress for him

by also not attending and/or pulling my other two (who adore their

uncle) out of the bridal party (by the way, my brother's 41, the

fiance is 38 and it's her second marriage so they're not inexperience

young adults).

Anyway thanks for the sentiment.

>

> >

> >

> >

> > I agree also that family members cannot be counted on

understanding. I have

> > a sister and brother, my sister's a nurse and does not believe in

the

> > biomedical approach and certainly does not believe that vaccines

could cause

> > this harm, my brother just informed me that my 14 year old

autistic son is not

> > invited to his wedding (afraid he'll knock into buffet tables,

though that's

> > never been a problem any other party) and my 12 and 9 year olds

are in the

> > wedding party. errrggghhh

> >

> > What bothers me a lot about Palin is that she really hasn't

had time for

> > registering/absorbing having a disabled child. Everyone I know,

myself

> > included, have had to go through not only the adjustments of

living

> > with/caring for a disabled child but grieving for what will never

be. How is

> > she going to do that being Vice President? I really wonder about

her

> > parenting skills - first a 17 year old pregnant daughter that

she's exposing

> > to all this and now her baby. That child is going to need his

mother a lot

> > and she will not be there. I know there's lots of working moms,

but I would

> > think VP of the US is a lot more time consuming than most jobs .

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,

plus the latest

> > fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com

> > <http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014> .

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I had an uncle with Downs. We adored him! He was just always about seven. His heart was pure and innocent. He died at the age of seventeen due to his heart condition.

I think the most important thing to remember here is that first and foremost, they are people, each different and unique.

Lin> > > > > > I agree also that family members cannot be counted on understanding. I have a sister and brother, my sister's a nurse and does not believe in the biomedical approach and certainly does not believe that vaccines could cause this harm, my brother just informed me that my 14 year old autistic son is not invited to his wedding (afraid he'll knock into buffet tables, though that's never been a problem any other party) and my 12 and 9 year olds are in the wedding party. errrggghhh> > What bothers me a lot about Palin is that she really hasn't had time for registering/ absorbing having a disabled child. Everyone I know, myself included, have had to go through not only the adjustments of living with/caring for a disabled child but grieving for what will never be. How is she going to do that being Vice President? I really wonder about her parenting skills - first a 17 year old pregnant daughter that she's exposing to all this and now her baby. That child is going to need his mother a lot and she will not be there. I know there's lots of working moms, but I would think VP of the US is a lot more time consuming than most jobs . > > > > > > > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com <http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014> <http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014> .> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

You are comparing the sanctity of human life and rights to those of animals???

>> > > > Honestly, any mother who shoots a beautiful animal in the head and then says > she’s “pro-life†is a hypocrite. I disagree with 99% of what Palin > believes in. I don’t care what she thinks about autism or not. There is more to > life than autism. We need to look at the big picture. I think in time we will > know what she is really about. Hopefully it won’t be too late.> > - > > > > AMEN CHRISTINE! I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND PALIN, SHE IS ON MY LAST NERVE! SHE > IS SO ARROGANT! WHEN SHE SAID SPECIAL NEEDS PARENTS WILL HAVE A FRIEND IN THE > WHITE HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE CONVENTION, I SAID TO MYSELF, YOU WILL > NOT HAVE THIS SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT AS YOUR FRIEND! NO WAY IN HELL!> > VICKI> > > > **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, > plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com. > (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)>

Guest guest

THANK YOU!!!

Lin

> > Subject: Re: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism> To: EOHarm > Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:54 AM> > > > > > > > > In a message dated 9/9/2008 2:29:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, maurine_meleck@ yahoo.com writes:> Honestly, any mother who shoots a beautiful animal in the head and then says she's "pro-life" is a hypocrite. I disagree with 99% of what Palin believes in. I don't care what she thinks about autism or not. There is more to life than autism. We need to look at the big picture. I think in time we will know what she is really about. Hopefully it won't be too late.> > - > > > AMEN CHRISTINE! I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND PALIN, SHE IS ON MY LAST NERVE! SHE IS SO ARROGANT! WHEN SHE SAID SPECIAL NEEDS PARENTS WILL HAVE A FRIEND IN THE WHITE HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE CONVENTION, I SAID TO MYSELF, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT AS YOUR FRIEND! NO WAY IN HELL!> > VICKI> > > > > > Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.>

Guest guest

Excuse me????

Come live where if the animal population is not kept under control people starve and the animals become diseased or starve themselves!!! Talk about humanity?!?> >> > Some animals were put on this planet for our survival - food. What > I've always found very interesting about the dems is how they can > think it's okay to kill a baby. Obama voted AGAINST a baby who was > born alive during a late term abortion to receive medical care from a > doctor. I heard his comment on this vote - it went something like "I > don't think a doctor should be taken away from his important duty of > being a doctor for this..." BTW - Obama was the ONLY senator to vote > against a doctor being required to give the baby care. I have a > bigger problem with a baby left in a soiled linen closet to die after > a botched abortion than I do a dead moose (or mooses) in someone's > freezer. >

Guest guest

Are you asking me a question that I already explained the answer to?

Go bait someone else.

-

You are comparing the sanctity of human life and rights to those of animals???

>

>

> In a message dated 9/9/2008 2:29:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

> maurine_meleck@... writes:

>

> Honestly, any mother who shoots a beautiful animal in the head and then says

> sheâ•˙s ╲pro-life╡ is a hypocrite. I disagree with 99% of what Palin

> believes in. I donâ•˙t care what she thinks about autism or not. There is more to

> life than autism. We need to look at the big picture. I think in time we will

> know what she is really about. Hopefully it wonâ•˙t be too late.

>

> -

>

>

>

> AMEN CHRISTINE! I HONESTLY CANNOT STAND PALIN, SHE IS ON MY LAST NERVE! SHE

> IS SO ARROGANT! WHEN SHE SAID SPECIAL NEEDS PARENTS WILL HAVE A FRIEND IN THE

> WHITE HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT AT THE CONVENTION, I SAID TO MYSELF, YOU WILL

> NOT HAVE THIS SPECIAL NEEDS PARENT AS YOUR FRIEND! NO WAY IN HELL!

>

> VICKI

>

>

>

> **************Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,

> plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

> (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)

>

Guest guest

It's even more sad if they don't want your son to go because they are ashamed. I'm sure he is a beautiful boy. Our children with autism are so innocent - they just experience the world differently than others. I'm sorry that you are going thru this. I have only one question. If this is your brother's fiance doing, why is he marrying someone like her...

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:32 AM

My husband is refusing to go and will stay home with my son. This all developed in the past week so it's still on going. I just went to the bridal shower on Sunday, dreading/preparing that all my family in attendance would be giving me all sorts of excuses of why it's best my son didn't go, instead everyone expressed shock that he's not invited which was really great. My son can be behavioral, but he's been at all types of big parties and that's usually where he's at his best, he loves people and the music. I'm very hurt that my brother (or maybe at the insistence of his fiance) did this. Family is family, if my son did act up we would get him out of there, I think it's more they're embarassed/ashamed of him and having her side of the wedding see him since my side family and friends all know him. I love my brother dearly and he's been great in all other ways. I don't want to start a huge family

rift and cause more stress for him by also not attending and/or pulling my other two (who adore their uncle) out of the bridal party (by the way, my brother's 41, the fiance is 38 and it's her second marriage so they're not inexperience young adults).Anyway thanks for the sentiment.> > > > > > > > > I agree also that family members cannot be counted on understanding. I have> > a sister and brother, my sister's a nurse and does not believe in the> > biomedical approach and certainly does not believe that vaccines could cause> > this harm, my brother just informed me that my 14 year old autistic son is not> > invited to his wedding (afraid he'll knock into buffet tables, though that's> > never been a problem any other party) and my 12 and 9 year olds are in

the> > wedding party. errrggghhh> > > > What bothers me a lot about Palin is that she really hasn't had time for> > registering/ absorbing having a disabled child. Everyone I know, myself> > included, have had to go through not only the adjustments of living> > with/caring for a disabled child but grieving for what will never be. How is> > she going to do that being Vice President? I really wonder about her> > parenting skills - first a 17 year old pregnant daughter that she's exposing> > to all this and now her baby. That child is going to need his mother a lot> > and she will not be there. I know there's lots of working moms, but I would> > think VP of the US is a lot more time consuming than most jobs .> > > > > > > > > > > > Psssst...Have

you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest> > fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com> > <http://www.stylelis t.com/trends? ncid=aolsty00050 000000014> .> > > >>

Guest guest

Yeah and McCain and Lieberman's actions speak for themselves when it comes to this issue. So do Obama's. And, people, autism orgs have been working on him for well over a year. He has the science. He has the information! I'm sorry if the truth hurts sometimes! The writing is on the wall, like it or not!

Lin

> > > >> > > > I don't get it.. why wouldn't she tell her family about the > > down's? > > > EARLY to prepare the family??????? Lia> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -----Original Messag! e-----> > > > From: <rng777@>> > > > To: EOHarm > > > > Sent: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 2:30 pm> > > > Subject: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/08/america/08baby.php?page=2> > > > > > > > In private, the Palins slowly started to share the Down syndrome > > > > diagnosis. They wrote a long letter to Bruce, Palin's sister, who > > > has > > > > an autistic son, explaining how they had come to embrace the > > > challenges > > > > their baby would bring> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

No, I like No-Bama. Unfortunately, someone stole my idea - I saw a bumper sticker with No-Bama on it the other day.

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:28 AM

I'm pretty sure it's meese - lol.

If McCain is McSame than it is fair to Both Ways Obama, yes? Or my persoanl fav - Jobama.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > agreed. I have a sister who thinks it's very funny to give my > GFCF (also soy> > > free/sugar free/food coloring free) ASD sons Froot Loops behind > my back. Oh,> > > and she works in a doc office and just pumped her 12 year old > daughter full of> > > Gardasil

(she's okay). And fights with me on the regular about > the 'importance> > > of vaccination' . > > > > > > Having an ASD niece/nephew means 'jack' if you don't want to open > your eyes to> > > what is going on - regardless of whether or not your own kids > were injured. My> > > own sister thinks I'm just a loony and that my kids were > just 'born this way'> > > - "too bad so sad" as they say. Who knows what Palin's opinions > are on the> > > cause of her kin's autism. After all - Down Syndrome was not > caused in her son> > > due to vaccines. > > > > > > Lenny, are you running in 2012?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Autism Speaks is not an org from our community.

EOHarm [mailto:EOHarm ] On Behalf Of Lin

Wessels

Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:42 PM

To: EOHarm

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism

Yeah and McCain and Lieberman's

actions speak for themselves when it comes to this issue. So do

Obama's. And, people, autism orgs have been working on him for well over

a year. He has the science. He has the information! I'm sorry if

the truth hurts sometimes! The writing is on the wall, like it or

not!

Lin

> > > >

> > > > I don't get it.. why wouldn't she tell her family about the

> > down's?

> > > EARLY to prepare the family??????? Lia

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -----Original Messag! e-----

> > > > From: <rng777@>

> > > > To: EOHarm

> > > > Sent: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 2:30 pm

> > > > Subject: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/09/08/america/08baby.php?page=2

> > > >

> > > > In private, the Palins slowly started to share the Down

syndrome

> > > > diagnosis. They wrote a long letter to Bruce, Palin's

sister, who

> > > has

> > > > an autistic son, explaining how they had come to embrace

the

> > > challenges

> > > > their baby would bring

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ------------------------------------

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Um, what does that have to do with the bible designating who's on the

menu? This thread should be OT-ized anyway.

Hey, I'll hand you that Hitler loved animals, was a vegan and decreed

that animal experimentation and vivisection was punishable by death--

but humans were another matter if of the wrong race, sexual

orientation. It doesn't follow that someone who's lovey-dovey towards

animals is humane. It doesn't follow that someone who's pro-life

actually values all human life either. Prior to the decades in which

civil rights (sort of) prevailed, there were Christians who'd

participate in lynchings-- though killing an unborn child was against

their credo. Then there's the issue of the death penalty which defies

all logic.

Go figure. People are weird. Blasting at animals from a helicoptor may

or may not be an idiosyncracy with Palin. We need to hear more about

her ideology, her actions and her policies.

>

>

> Excuse me????

>

> Come live where if the animal population is not kept under control

> people starve and the animals become diseased or starve themselves!!!

> Talk about humanity?!?

>

>

Guest guest

>  

> Lenny, are you running in 2012?

Only if I'm back to drinking too much beer by then.

Lenny

Guest guest

Don't know if you heard Palins comments about why she hunts Moose and fishes. She said she wants her family to eat fresh, healthy fish and meat. Anything wrong in your book about wanting to eat healthy, non-toxic food? Sorry if I offended any vegans - guess I'll go hide the 20 deer head I have hanging in my living room. Hee-hee - just kidding. I actually could never hunt - I could never kill a deer - not even a rabbit. They are really cute. I did not say ALL animals were put on this earth for food. If you follow the bible and are a believer, you believe we (believers) were put on this earth to serve. I'd love to know the verses (God never states anything in the bible just once) that says some people were put on this earth to be subordinate.

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:39 AM

Excuse me????

Come live where if the animal population is not kept under control people starve and the animals become diseased or starve themselves!! ! Talk about humanity?!?> >> > Some animals were put on this planet for our survival - food. What > I've always found very interesting about the dems is how they can > think it's okay to kill a

baby. Obama voted AGAINST a baby who was > born alive during a late term abortion to receive medical care from a > doctor. I heard his comment on this vote - it went something like "I > don't think a doctor should be taken away from his important duty of > being a doctor for this..." BTW - Obama was the ONLY senator to vote > against a doctor being required to give the baby care. I have a > bigger problem with a baby left in a soiled linen closet to die after > a botched abortion than I do a dead moose (or mooses) in someone's > freezer. >

Guest guest

So I can leave my 20 deer head on the walls. lol

Subject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:56 AM

Um, what does that have to do with the bible designating who's on the menu? This thread should be OT-ized anyway. Hey, I'll hand you that Hitler loved animals, was a vegan and decreed that animal experimentation and vivisection was punishable by death-- but humans were another matter if of the wrong race, sexual orientation. It doesn't follow that someone who's lovey-dovey towards animals is humane. It doesn't follow that someone who's pro-life actually values all human life either. Prior to the decades in which civil rights (sort of) prevailed, there were Christians who'd participate in lynchings-- though killing an unborn child was against their credo. Then there's the issue of the death penalty which defies all logic. Go figure. People are weird. Blasting at animals from a helicoptor may or may not be an idiosyncracy with Palin. We need to hear more about her ideology, her actions

and her policies. >> > Excuse me????> > Come live where if the animal population is not kept under control> people starve and the animals become diseased or starve themselves!! ! > Talk about humanity?!?> >

Guest guest

How about not using abortion as birth control. How about using the pill...

Subject: Re: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:53 AM

In a message dated 9/9/2008 8:36:17 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, christine@lighthous estudios. info writes:

They want all the babies to be born, but don¢t want to take care of them afterwards.

ONCE AGAIN, I AGREE!

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Guest guest

I think most medical doctors are brain washed, who then brain wash their patients. I think the ones who really know the truth are big pharma. I think the CDC and NIH knows it but would never admit it because the lawsuits would bankrupt our government. Meanwhile, our kids aka collateral damage are the ones who will be suffering for a lifetime.

Subject: RE: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autismTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 9:48 AM

Autism Speaks is not an org from our community.

From: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) com [mailto:EOHarm@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Lin WesselsSent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:42 PMTo: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) comSubject: Re: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism

Yeah and McCain and Lieberman's actions speak for themselves when it comes to this issue. So do Obama's. And, people, autism orgs have been working on him for well over a year. He has the science. He has the information! I'm sorry if the truth hurts sometimes! The writing is on the wall, like it or not!

Lin

> > > >> > > > I don't get it.. why wouldn't she tell her family about the > > down's? > > > EARLY to prepare the family?????? ? Lia> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > -----Original Messag! e-----> > > > From: <rng777@>> > > > To: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) com> > > > Sent: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 2:30 pm> > > > Subject: Sara Palins sister has a son with autism> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.iht. com/articles/ 2008/09/08/ america/08baby. php?page= 2> > > > > > > > In private, the Palins slowly started to share the Down syndrome > > >

> diagnosis. They wrote a long letter to Bruce, Palin's sister, who > > > has > > > > an autistic son, explaining how they had come to embrace the > > > challenges > > > > their baby would bring> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- --------- ------> > > > > > > >