RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Basic Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007

4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe

if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Hi all

After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting

anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal.

Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime

Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support

Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group.

I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group informed with updates

Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off

hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B

RE: basic questions

And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything.

Hugs,

SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG wrote:

I'm in central time

gail <gaila@....ca> wrote:

I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions

Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions

Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.

Guest guest

Hi all

After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting

anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal.

Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime

Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support

Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group.

I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group informed with updates

Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off

hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B

RE: basic questions

And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything.

Hugs,

SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG wrote:

I'm in central time

gail <gaila@....ca> wrote:

I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions

Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead.

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions

Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG

Guest guest

Hugs, VickieG Segal wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as

necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group informed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B RE: basic questions And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG <onelildeltagirl>

wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Hugs, VickieG Segal wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as

necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group informed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B RE: basic questions And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG <onelildeltagirl>

wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bill Hun WE ARE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. You have a great plan worked out. hugs d Segal wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will

keep the group informed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B .

Guest guest

Bill Hun WE ARE HERE FOR THE LONG HAUL. You have a great plan worked out. hugs d Segal wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will

keep the group informed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B .

Guest guest

Sounds like a plan to me. We love you too Bill. SuZieVickieG wrote: Hugs, VickieG Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group informed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B RE: basic questions And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know

when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG <onelildeltagirl> wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am

in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day

since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo:

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top

picks on Yahoo! TV. Next time I'm coming back as a cat Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

Sounds like a plan to me. We love you too Bill. SuZieVickieG wrote: Hugs, VickieG Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group informed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no dummies here (( ^B RE: basic questions And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know

when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG <onelildeltagirl> wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am

in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day

since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo:

HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top

picks on Yahoo! TV. Next time I'm coming back as a cat Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

See with the different time Zones we can cover a twenty four hour period.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of VickieGSent: July 30, 2007 4:35 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions

I'm in central time

gail wrote:

Gail

Guest guest

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of VickieGSent: July 30, 2007 4:35 PMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions

I'm in central time

gail wrote:

Gail

Guest guest

Gail

I'm in central time

gail wrote:

Gail

Guest guest

Good for you Bill. Love you friend...pat/wwsuzie wrote: Sounds like a plan to me. We love you too Bill. SuZieVickieG <onelildeltagirl> wrote: Hugs, VickieG

Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group inform! ed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no

dummies here (( ^B RE: basic questions And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG <onelildeltagirl> wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. Next time I'm coming back as a cat Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Good for you Bill. Love you friend...pat/wwsuzie wrote: Sounds like a plan to me. We love you too Bill. SuZieVickieG <onelildeltagirl> wrote: Hugs, VickieG

Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Hi all After reading what members have to say I decided to take some time and build a solid group of caring professionals. I started out with a Physcofarmicologists who has prescribed a starting anti Depressant for me and will work with me on a regular basis to adjust carefully selected medications as necessary starting with Lamictal. Then I realized that my old liver doctor was more accessable that my new big shot chief of Heptology and at major hospital so I am going back to him cause he said I could call him anytime Then my ex employee who lives in Gautemala is going to be moving in for the first couple of months to stay at night.he is ex Medico in the Salvadorian Army and he can give support Then there is ever present Dora my assistant and helpfull and finally this group. I'm only waiting for the Anti depressant to build up hopefully no more than 3 weeks from today.I will keep the group inform! ed with updates Thank you all for everything I have not started in ... this is not the beginning it is more like the beginning of the beginning next is blast off hugs XOXOX to all my friends at my new home finally I realized there are no

dummies here (( ^B RE: basic questions And I'm on Eastern. Don't worry folks, I gave Bill my phone # a while back & you know me - insomniac central here. If you need anybody Bill, you know where to find me. Just let us know when you start, we'll be ready for anything. Hugs, SuZie & Sir SpYke the Skunk-loverVickieG <onelildeltagirl> wrote: I'm in central time gail <gaila@....ca> wrote: I can be on line that night too.If we rotate then he will have someone handyi all night with the different time zones.I am in Atlantic Time. Gail -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of MotleySent: July 30, 2007 4:32 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Bill, I can be available by phone if you do it on Friday or Saturday, but would appreciate it if someone else would step up if it’s another day since I have to work and I’m 3 hours ahead. -----Original Message-----From: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies

[mailto:HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of VickieGSent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:01 AMTo: HepatitisCSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: basic questions Maybe if he will let us know what night his first shot is, some of us can make sure we are online that night. I know I will, If I know I'm needed. Hugs, VickieG Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. Next time I'm coming back as a cat Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Bill It is hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont

want to, but would try to kick dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight. hugs d Segal wrote: Is it

possible for a person to drive a car under these drugs? Yes. I was able to drive. So was my husband when he was on tx. What about eating do you need help or bathroom on bathroom what is more prevalent Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time. I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it. Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water how about a light Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet? Regards Bill .

Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Bill It is hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont

want to, but would try to kick dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight. hugs d Segal wrote: Is it

possible for a person to drive a car under these drugs? Yes. I was able to drive. So was my husband when he was on tx. What about eating do you need help or bathroom on bathroom what is more prevalent Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time. I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it. Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water how about a light Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet? Regards Bill .

Guest guest

Guest guest

ly this was one of my first questions and I learned a ton since then .When you come your essentially very Naive .I knew nothing from nothing but now finally i am learning

and the reason I am leaning is that members are bringing the important factors to light so now I would never ask a stupid question like that again.

Regards

Bill

Re: basic questions

Bill It is hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont want to, but would try to kick dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight.

hugs

d Segal wrote:

Is it possible for a person to drive a car under these drugs?

Yes. I was able to drive. So was my husband when he was on tx.

What about eating do you need help or bathroom on bathroom what is more prevalent Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time.

I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it.

Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater

to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water

how about a light Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the

afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most

likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet?

Regards

Bill

Guest guest

ly this was one of my first questions and I learned a ton since then .When you come your essentially very Naive .I knew nothing from nothing but now finally i am learning

and the reason I am leaning is that members are bringing the important factors to light so now I would never ask a stupid question like that again.

Regards

Bill

Bill It is hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont want to, but would try to kick dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight.

hugs

d Segal wrote:

What about eating do you need help or bathroom on bathroom what is more prevalent Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time.

I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it.

Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater

to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water

how about a light Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the

afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most

likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet?

Regards

Bill

Guest guest

Regards

Bill

hugs

d Segal wrote:

Regards

Bill

Guest guest

There are no stupid questions. And, nothing is unimportant about this virus. Hugs, VickieG Segal wrote: ly this was one of my first questions and I learned a ton since then .When you come your essentially very Naive .I knew nothing from nothing but now finally i am learning and the reason I am leaning is that members are bringing the important factors to light so now I would never ask a stupid question like that

again. Regards Bill Re: basic questions Bill It is hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont want to, but would try to kick

dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight. hugs d Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Is it possible for a person to drive a car under these drugs? Yes. I was able to drive. So was my husband when he was on tx. What about eating do you need help or bathroom on

bathroom what is more prevalent Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time. I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it. Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water how about a light

Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet? Regards Bill . Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

There are no stupid questions. And, nothing is unimportant about this virus. Hugs, VickieG Segal wrote: ly this was one of my first questions and I learned a ton since then .When you come your essentially very Naive .I knew nothing from nothing but now finally i am learning and the reason I am leaning is that members are bringing the important factors to light so now I would never ask a stupid question like that

again. Regards Bill Re: basic questions Bill It is hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont want to, but would try to kick

dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight. hugs d Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Is it possible for a person to drive a car under these drugs? Yes. I was able to drive. So was my husband when he was on tx. What about eating do you need help or bathroom on

bathroom what is more prevalent Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time. I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it. Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water how about a light

Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet? Regards Bill . Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bill there are no stupid questions among us. love ya...ww/pat Segal wrote: ly this was one of my first questions and I learned a ton since then .When you come your essentially very Naive .I knew nothing from nothing but now finally i am learning and the reason I am leaning is that members are bringing the important factors to light so now I would never ask a stupid question like that again. Regards Bill Re: basic questions Bill It is

hard to answer these questions with a FOR SURE answer. We ALL react different to things. I had MAJOR fatigue and depression.(hubby had major depression) I had little appitite. But was able to eat.(Hubby had lots of tummy problems) I delt with diareaha often (but hubby didnt) Some dizzy spells for me. (not many if at all for hubby) I had a cough and congestion often on tx. Mine was not dealt with til later. (Hubby didnt) I had few temps other than right after the shot for a few hours. And it rarely reached 101. (no temps for hubby). We both had night sweats and our body would go from hot n sweatty to cold and never have a change in room temp. We had a 2 and 5 yr old when we started tx. WE ALL SURVIVED....somehow. Yes it was rough at times. BUT worth the chance of clearing hep c. Hubby is clear, I am not. I was on tx 2 times. Given a chance yes I WOULD try tx again. I dont want to, but would try to kick dragon a$$. I am disabled but I will

work again some day. Right now I dont cook or even clean. I cant stand up long. Cant walk much. BUT I AM FIGHTIN TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THIS AGAIN. NEVER give up the fight. hugs d Segal <laloba@....com> wrote: Is it possible for a person to drive a car under these drugs? Yes. I was able to drive. So was my husband when he was on tx. What about eating do you need help or bathroom on bathroom what is more prevalent

Diareaha or Constipation ? The dizziness is this a normal effect is it 24x7x365 do these effects stop and go or are they on 100% of the time. I have been reading about bad headaches and Cough's and Chest congesion how do treat this or do you just learn to live with it. Someone mentioned taking your temperature every day all the time ? What about being able to relax enough to read or watch TV or for that mater to walk ? Thank god I don't work.I don't shop or prepare meals should not that make it easier? Drinking a gallon of water a day will make me sick I hate water how about a light Lemonaid sweetend with Stevia? What

about sleep can .I use this spay Melinonin does that help ? Someone suggested taking the pills in the afternoon instead at night ? I guess what I hear is the pills are worse than the shot...The nausea I used an ice pack behind my neck can that help or am I most likely going to keep throwing up everything. Does this get any easier after say 30days ? I know there are other side effects but I have not heard of them yet? Regards Bill . Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.