will help spread the truth! . . . We just have to keep

on keeping on until plastic surgeons feel ashamed IF

they offer breast implants - and the medical

professionals know about implant illnesses and treat

their patients properly!

God Bless,

Rogene

Guest guest

Well, for me. There is NO SUPPORT from any family members at all. I don't have friends or any family members to talk too. I am sure if I even said that the implants made me sick, i am sure i would get a (you deserve this) routine. This has been a very lonely road, the only support has been threw you woman. Thanks for the support from everyone. MARGIE

From: Rogene S <saxony01@...>Reply- To: Subject: RE: Re: plastic surgeonDate: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:37:43 -0700 (PDT)Margie,For myself, I see activism as a good outlet for thestress I feel over breast implants! . . . I hope youwill too. . . . I'm just one person, but I KNOW I'vereached thousands of women! . . . Attitudes aboutimplants are changing, and I pray I'm part of thatchange! . . . We don't have the big bucks to pay for advertising,but we do have friends and family who understand andwill help spread the truth! . . . We just have to keepon keeping on until plastic surgeons feel ashamed IFthey offer breast implants - and the medicalprofessionals know about implant illnesses and treattheir patients properly!God Bless,RogeneOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)See our photos website! Enter "implants" for access at this link:http://.shutterfly.com/action/

Guest guest

Oh Margie, that is sooooo sad that you don't have any support. I didn't have much from the home front, but my Sister was my biggest support and my strength. Thank God for her.

I think many women look and think, serves her right for wanting them in the first place, but so what, who cares what they think, they know nothing.

You have us. What more can I say. Haven't you told any of your family that the implants are making you sick?? Once I got the message through, it was better. My partner took some convincing. He doesn't want me to be sick. When I first said it was the implants, he just poo-pooed it and when I showed him the deflated one, he just kept saying, oh, you look beautiful. Its very depressing but you have to fight against them.

He wasn't even here when I was explanted and only returned when he knew I was getting over it. Some men are such wimps eh , yet there are those who have stood by their women and been a tower of strength. Oh well, we can't have it all I suppose. Hang on in there and just know you have everyones support on this site.

Love

-- RE: Re: plastic surgeon

Well, for me. There is NO SUPPORT from any family members at all. I don't have friends or any family members to talk too. I am sure if I even said that the implants made me sick, i am sure i would get a (you deserve this) routine. This has been a very lonely road, the only support has been threw you woman. Thanks for the support from everyone. MARGIE

From: Rogene S <saxony01@...>Reply- To: Subject: RE: Re: plastic surgeonDate: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:37:43 -0700 (PDT)Margie,For myself, I see activism as a good outlet for thestress I feel over breast implants! . . . I hope youwill too. . . . I'm just one person, but I KNOW I'vereached thousands of women! . . . Attitudes aboutimplants are changing, and I pray I'm part of thatchange! . . . We don't have the big bucks to pay for advertising,but we do have friends and family who understand andwill help spread the truth! . . . We just have to keepon keeping on until plastic surgeons feel ashamed IFthey offer breast implants - and the medicalprofessionals know about implant illnesses and treattheir patients properly!God Bless,RogeneOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)See our photos website! Enter "implants" for access at this link:http://.shutterfly.com/action/

Guest guest

I guess I wasn't clear on that idea....the more people that we can get involved, the better, the more credible it will be. Not that there has to be ONE name, but everyone together, unified and trying to attain the same goal will be more powerful than one or two small groups trying alone. At least, that's just my thought. I think every effort to help educate is a good one, but I really think doctors will try to blow us off as quickly as they can. They'll brush us off like a pesky fly. What we need is to have a bit more weight, which can be attained with several groups focused on getting help for proper explant and for recognition of the fact that women get better when they get explanted properly and assist their body through detoxification. I have no idea how or when this will get anywhere, but I'd say someone should take this ball and run with it.....unfortunately, since I am already

juggling tons of plates, I can't but here is a great opportunity for some of you ladies to start making waves! Would some of you like to start contacting some of these organizations and see if they would be interested in joining hands to help produce some information that would get some attention? I know Dr. Kolb and her group are working on this issue constantly. Maybe one of her patients would step up and see what she thinks about doing some type of promotion on correct explant procedures? PattyRogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: Patty,I don't know that any one organization need to puttheir name on something like this . . . If they wantedto put their name on a particular contribution, thatwould be great . . . In fact, the more groups thatcontribute the

better! . . . With all the stuff that'sgone on between support groups and support leaders, Iwould hesitate to allow any group to control anything- other than to offer to share whatever can be madeavailable from whomever wants to contribute.I see it as a packet of information that covers theproblems with capsules, platinum, siliconesensitivity, personal stories, . . . plus all themedical info we can assemble. Still it has to be areasonable size . . . Say, not more than 20 pages.The fewer the better. Referencing sources and webpages would allow anyone interested to get moredetailed information as they see fit.Personally, I would like to be able to go to anarchive (like our archives), or a dedicated web page,print off information, select a cover letter targetedto one of any number of audiences. i.e. rheumy's,plastic surgeons, gynecologists, children's doctors, -or to women's organizations,

students, etc., that Iwould personalize as needed. . . I would make copiesand take them with me to doctor's appointments, givethem to women's groups, and distribute the packets tomedical professionals who are likely to be seeingwomen with implant issues. The cover page needs to becompelling enough to get them to read through the restof the packet. The references need to be the type thatmedical professionals would take seriously.I'm convinced ALL the information is alreadyavailable. What it's going to take is organizing itinto a cohesive packet that grabs the attention of therecipient.Rogene

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Cherie, My mother in law also has some kind of silicone in her eye. I think it was tubes for her tear ducts. In any case. she often has really red, irritated looking eyes. I had no doubt it was the silicone, but what was I going to say? I know she trusts her doctors---I'm a nobody, and they seem content to just put up with the constant tearing, redness, irriation. Honestly, I am not sure what they accomplished. And then on top of that, she has to have them replaced every couple years for hygenic reasons! Anyway, it's all very sad. There are alot of other ways that people are responding to silicone in the body...and it's all documented in studies and papers...these medical people know that silicone is not as safe as they want us to believe. But the cost to them of not being able to use silicone is too great to abandon it altogether. I know that some

people seem to tolerate it, but that doesn't mean they should assume EVERYONE does. They really do need to find out what it is that is causing this reaction, and either find a way to test people for reaction before using silicone in their body, or be prepared to deal with the consequences and offer appropriate treatment to those suffering. Right now they do neither. It's a travesty that's got to stop! PattyCherie <funhome2@...> wrote: PattyI know four people (including my Mom) who have had the eye surgery - some sort of eye implants - and have noticed declining health in all four. I thought, wow, this surgery is getting so popular among the elderly, and non one could ever prove that these implants were the cause of their decline in health - it would just be blamed it on

age. In the meantime, I am sure whoever makes the implants is getting very rich. I am sure the people who have the surgery are relieved to have their eye problems fixed, and don't even associate the decline in health in other areas to be related. I sure do wish that more doctors would open their eyes to see that implants of any kind cause illness.Cherie

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

Patty,

Most cataracts lenses these days are made of acrylic, but some are

still silicone. Tubes in tear ducts are still silicone. Most of us

as we get older may get cataracts, so we should be very careful to

avoid silicone lenses. I know that I certainly will be asking if I

ever have to have this surgery.

Lynda

At 03:40 PM 5/16/2006, you wrote:

>Cherie,

>My mother in law also has some kind of silicone in her eye. I think

>it was tubes for her tear ducts. In any case. she often has really

>red, irritated looking eyes. I had no doubt it was the silicone, but

>what was I going to say? I know she trusts her doctors---I'm a

>nobody, and they seem content to just put up with the constant

>tearing, redness, irriation. Honestly, I am not sure what they

>accomplished. And then on top of that, she has to have them replaced

>every couple years for hygenic reasons!

>

>Anyway, it's all very sad. There are alot of other ways that people

>are responding to silicone in the body...and it's all documented in

>studies and papers...these medical people know that silicone is not

>as safe as they want us to believe. But the cost to them of not

>being able to use silicone is too great to abandon it altogether. I

>know that some people seem to tolerate it, but that doesn't mean

>they should assume EVERYONE does. They really do need to find out

>what it is that is causing this reaction, and either find a way to

>test people for reaction before using silicone in their body, or be

>prepared to deal with the consequences and offer appropriate

>treatment to those suffering. Right now they do neither. It's a

>travesty that's got to stop!

>Patty

>

>Cherie <funhome2@...> wrote:

>Patty

>I know four people (including my Mom) who have had the eye surgery -

>some sort of eye implants - and have noticed declining health in all

>four. I thought, wow, this surgery is getting so popular among the

>elderly, and non one could ever prove that these implants were the

>cause of their decline in health - it would just be blamed it on

>age. In the meantime, I am sure whoever makes the implants is

>getting very rich. I am sure the people who have the surgery are

>relieved to have their eye problems fixed, and don't even associate

>the decline in health in other areas to be related. I sure do wish

>that more doctors would open their eyes to see that implants of any

>kind cause illness.

>Cherie

>

>

><http://us.rd./mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd./evt=3\

9666/*http://messenger.>!

>Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

>

>Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given

>by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or

>licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment.

>

> " Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians

>mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own

>decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a

>better world. " - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954,

>Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

>

>See our photos website! Enter " implants " for access at this link:

><http://.shutterfly.com/action/>http://.shutterfly.co\

m/action/

>

>

Guest guest

Margie, I am really sorry to hear of your situation. I will pray that somehow this will change! Sometimes our family members get tired of hearing our complaints, and they just want us to be better. I wish I could change things for you....but the only thing that will help is if they can have their eyes opened to the truth and learn to have a little compassion. Compassion is hard to come by at times, but you certainly have it here. We know what kind of road this is....it can be so hard. But don't give up hope. Hugs, PattyMargie Horan <margiehoran@...> wrote: Well, for me. There is NO SUPPORT from any family members at all. I don't have friends or any family members to talk too. I am sure if I even said that the implants made me sick, i

am sure i would get a (you deserve this) routine. This has been a very lonely road, the only support has been threw you woman. Thanks for the support from everyone. MARGIE From: Rogene S <saxony01@...>Reply- To: Subject: RE: Re: plastic surgeonDate: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:37:43 -0700 (PDT)Margie,For myself, I see activism as a good outlet for thestress I feel over breast implants! . . . I hope youwill too. . . . I'm just one person, but I KNOW I'vereached thousands of women! . . . Attitudes aboutimplants are changing, and I pray I'm part of thatchange! . . . We don't have the big bucks

to pay for advertising,but we do have friends and family who understand andwill help spread the truth! . . . We just have to keepon keeping on until plastic surgeons feel ashamed IFthey offer breast implants - and the medicalprofessionals know about implant illnesses and treattheir patients properly!God Bless,RogeneOpinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)See our photos website! Enter "implants" for access at this link:http://.shutterfly.com/action/

Guest guest

Yep, pretty amazing, and they seem to not know any better. I say

seem to, because I think some do and will not admit it.

Lynda

At 06:11 PM 5/16/2006, you wrote:

>Eye plugs for dry eyes are made of silicone. Amazing, isn't it?

>

>

> > Patty

> > I know four people (including my Mom) who have had the eye surgery -

> > some sort of eye implants - and have noticed declining health in all

> > four. I thought, wow, this surgery is getting so popular among the

> > elderly, and non one could ever prove that these implants were the

> > cause of their decline in health - it would just be blamed it on

> > age. In the meantime, I am sure whoever makes the implants is

> > getting very rich. I am sure the people who have the surgery are

> > relieved to have their eye problems fixed, and don't even associate

> > the decline in health in other areas to be related. I sure do wish

> > that more doctors would open their eyes to see that implants of any

> > kind cause illness.

> > Cherie

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given

>by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or

>licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment.

>

> " Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians

>mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own

>decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a

>better world. " - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954,

>Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

>

>See our photos website! Enter " implants " for access at this link:

><http://.shutterfly.com/action/>http://.shutterfly.co\

m/action/

>

>

Guest guest

Yeah, nothing like silicone to cure dry eyes! NOT! Hmmm, I wonder if they ever realized that silica is a dessicant? Do ya think? Sheesh.Molly Bloom <mollyb54@...> wrote: Eye plugs for dry eyes are made of silicone. Amazing, isn't it?

Sneak preview the all-new .com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Guest guest

Good for you Molly. I hope he got a little educated! PattyMolly Bloom <mollyb54@...> wrote: I think some do know - you are right.But many don't. They believe that silicone is perfectly okay - after all, it is in so many medical products.I have dry eyes, and when my opthamologist suggested eye plugs, I said NOT ON YOUR LIFE.> > > Patty> > > I know

four people (including my Mom) who have had the eye surgery -> > > some sort of eye implants - and have noticed declining health in all> > > four. I thought, wow, this surgery is getting so popular among the> > > elderly, and non one could ever prove that these implants were the> > > cause of their decline in health - it would just be blamed it on> > > age. In the meantime, I am sure whoever makes the implants is> > > getting very rich. I am sure the people who have the surgery are> > > relieved to have their eye problems fixed, and don't even associate> > > the decline in health in other areas to be related. I sure do wish> > > that more doctors would open their eyes to see that implants of any> > > kind cause illness.> > > Cherie> > >> > >> > >

---------------------------------> > > Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given > >by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or > >licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment.> >> >"Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians > >mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own > >decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a > >better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, > >Chemistry; 1963, Peace)> >> >See our photos website! Enter "implants" for access at this link:> ><http://.shutterfly.com/action/>http://.shutterfly.com/action/> >> >

Guest guest

Margie,

We've been here for years . . . and will probably be

here for many more years! . . .

One day you'll find YOU are the one supporting others

in this mess! . . . I have no doubt! . . . You know

what it's like to be alone and sick! . . . We do too!

Just stick with us and don't drop out of sight if the

going gets rough. We'll be here for you!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

Hi ,

I have been reading your emails about watch dog as I live in England. I would love to watch the programme and would appreciate it if you told me when its going to be aired. I have tried in a small way to get the word out, a few years ago I was in a magazine called Cosmopolitan, the article was called "silicone or bust" I also had an interview for radio 5 live, it didn't go too well though as they spoke to me at about 5.30 am not my best time lol.

I hope it goes really well and I look forward to seeing it.

Good luck

Sue

Guest guest

I'm in what a great idea.Someone call Oprah I would love to go and tell about my 3 surgeries in 2 years.

Guest guest

Cherie, I agree totally. There's no need for that kind of stuff, in my opinion. Why put a loved dog through that! There's just some things about life (and dog ownership) that shouldn't be messed with. Live and let live. PattyCherie <funhome2@...> wrote: You will probably all think me so weird, but my dog's vet asked if I wanted to have a device implanted in my dog (in case he gets lost), I said NO WAY. Cherie

Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

Hi Sue,

Cannot believe we haven't spoken before. I didn't realise there was anyone from UK on this support group.

Where do you live?? I was originally living in a village called Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire.

I haven't done the programme yet. It was proposed to me by a friend of the Director and I have just contacted him to ask him to speak to the Director to see if he is interested in doing it. I just hope he wants to.

I was going to do an article in a magazine myself but have waited as I am looking for a solicitor to take on my case and funnily enough, a friend has contacted me today with some information of a solicitor who takes on implant cases on a no win no fee basis. I am going to contact him tomorrow.

We have a radio station here and we know a lady who works there and am proposing to speak with her in the future. Right now though, I am recovering from my explant and just taking one thing at a time but I am determined to make some noise here.

My friend has checked some things out and says there is not much happening in Spain so perhaps its time there was. My bone specialist actually agreed that silicone can effect the bones!! He mentioned fybromylagia and lupus too and said he had someone in his family going through the same problems. He didn't hesitate in writing a letter for the insurance company although they still didn't pay up. He is Spanish. At least if he is listening, so must others be its just a case of getting to them.

Would like to hear your story sometime if you don't mind,

-- Re: Re: plastic surgeon

Hi ,

I have been reading your emails about watch dog as I live in England. I would love to watch the programme and would appreciate it if you told me when its going to be aired. I have tried in a small way to get the word out, a few years ago I was in a magazine called Cosmopolitan, the article was called "silicone or bust" I also had an interview for radio 5 live, it didn't go too well though as they spoke to me at about 5.30 am not my best time lol.

I hope it goes really well and I look forward to seeing it.

Good luck

Sue

Guest guest

Would you believe that they make silicone testicles

for pets - so they don't " know " they've been neutered

and suffer loss of " self-esteem " ?

Even make them for show animals. Prize bulls?

One of our members had a pet who was affected!

Rogene

--- Cherie <funhome2@...> wrote:

> You will probably all think me so weird, but my

> dog's vet asked if I

> wanted to have a device implanted in my dog (in case

> he gets lost),

> I said NO WAY.

> Cherie

>

>

> > > > > Patty

> > > > > I know four people (including my Mom) who

> have had the eye

> surgery -

> > > > > some sort of eye implants - and have noticed

> declining

> health in all

> > > > > four. I thought, wow, this surgery is

> getting so popular

> among the

> > > > > elderly, and non one could ever prove that

> these implants

> were the

> > > > > cause of their decline in health - it would

> just be blamed

> it on

> > > > > age. In the meantime, I am sure whoever

> makes the implants

> is

> > > > > getting very rich. I am sure the people who

> have the

> surgery are

> > > > > relieved to have their eye problems fixed,

> and don't even

> associate

> > > > > the decline in health in other areas to be

> related. I sure

> do wish

> > > > > that more doctors would open their eyes to

> see that implants

> of any

> > > > > kind cause illness.

> > > > > Cherie

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ---------------------------------

> > > > > Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone

> calls for

> ridiculously low rates.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the

> place of advice

> given

> > > >by licensed health care professionals. Consult

> your physician

> or

> > > >licensed health care professional before

> commencing any medical

> treatment.

> > > >

> > > > " Do not let either the medical authorities or

> the politicians

> > > >mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and

> make your own

> > > >decisions about how to live a happy life and

> how to work for a

> > > >better world. " - Linus ing, two-time Nobel

> Prize Winner

> (1954,

> > > >Chemistry; 1963, Peace)

> > > >

> > > >See our photos website! Enter " implants " for

> access at this

> link:

> > >

>

><http://.shutterfly.com/action/>http://.sh

> utterfly.com/

> > action/

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

We need a million woman march. Hope you are doing well.Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote: I've been to D.C. to protest twice . . A number of ourwomen have gone too! I met Colleen, Shari and anothergroup member there about a year ago . . . Lynda is theonly one who I can think of who is still postingregularly. She was in D.C. at the same time I wasabout ten years ago . . . I didn't meet her thenthough.Ten years ago, we picketed Congress, called on ourCongressmen/women. Last year we picketed the variousFederal agencies responsible for oversight of breastimplants . . . Some of our ladies have testified, orhad their testimony read to the FDA panels. To sum it up, I don't think it mattered one iota! . .. We did get some press coverage that was used foryears . . . And we probably

rattled some cages! TheNew York Times saw fit to come out with someblistering articles ten years ago.When you go to D.C. to protest, you have to get apermit. You are then restricted to an out-of-the wayspot that is sure to minimize the attention you get.If you don't go by the rules, you go to jail!Hugs,Rogene--- BSBanshee1@... wrote:> I wonder if we all got together from all these> support forums and maybe asked > Oprah to help us she is popular. Maybe we could> pickett the damn white house > for a month. Get groups together and pickett the> fda or the implant > companies door. I don't know just trying to suggest> something. > > Molly,> > I don't have an attorney so how could a doctor be> paid off by ME?????> > Donna> Opinions expressed are NOT meant to take the place of advice given by licensed health care professionals. Consult your physician or licensed health care professional before commencing any medical treatment. "Do not let either the medical authorities or the politicians mislead you. Find out what the facts are, and make your own decisions about how to live a happy life and how to work for a better world." - Linus ing, two-time Nobel Prize Winner (1954, Chemistry; 1963, Peace)See our photos website! Enter "implants" for access at this link:http://.shutterfly.com/action/

Guest guest

Hi ,

I live in Kent well on the out skirts about 15 mins from central London.

I am very happy for you that you have found a Dr that believes you, it really makes a difference to be believed.

Sue

Guest guest

, the situation at the home front only seems to be getting worse. The spouse of 27YEARS!! has gone from bad to worse. I now can't even talk about any issues, health, emotions, the support group etc. Any time of the day if I start to talk about my feelings, he now leaves the house and drives away. Then he won't come home again till I stop all communication, unless we talk about poker. This is completely eating up my soul, piece by piece he his taking what dignity I have let away. As far as friends, my best friend was my sister, but she moved away 2 years ago, but she was not a good listener anyway. Does this mean that i should be taking antidepressants just to put up with this crap? I consider myself a very tough cookie, but this cookie has crumbled. Margie

From: "amanda lambert" <manditenerife1@...>Reply- To: < >Subject: RE: Re: plastic surgeonDate: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:59:31 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Oh Margie, that is sooooo sad that you don't have any support. I didn't have much from the home front, but my Sister was my biggest support and my strength. Thank God for her.

I think many women look and think, serves her right for wanting them in the first place, but so what, who cares what they think, they know nothing.

You have us. What more can I say. Haven't you told any of your family that the implants are making you sick?? Once I got the message through, it was better. My partner took some convincing. He doesn't want me to be sick. When I first said it was the implants, he just poo-pooed it and when I showed him the deflated one, he just kept saying, oh, you look beautiful. Its very depressing but you have to fight against them.

He wasn't even here when I was explanted and only returned when he knew I was getting over it. Some men are such wimps eh , yet there are those who have stood by their women and been a tower of strength. Oh well, we can't have it all I suppose. Hang on in there and just know you have everyones support on this site.

Love

Guest guest

Margie,

This is awful and after 27 years!! Are you going to separate?? You cannot go on living with someone with whom you can not communicate.

Do you have children?

You must not go on anti-depressants.

Do you work?

Do you have any hobbies - if not, I suggest you get some so you can meet other people. There are nice people out there who are willing to help even just by listening. Start to think of yourself. Don't let the dork get to you. If you do, you will sink lower and we don't want that to happen. I know its hard when you are down and trying to pick yourself up is very hard but you have to do it girl.

You do need a good friend but they are not so easy to come by. When I was going through a hell time with my ex partner, and I mean hell, I was kept a prisoner for 5 years, not allowed to see my sister and friends. He would follow me, beat me up and finally got into my head so I became a zombie. I thought there was no way out as I had a baby to him. I was not allowed anywhere with my baby on my own and he would not let me leave with her so I knew I was trapped as I wanted her so bad and would not leave her.

Its a long long story but eventually I had to get strong and finally found my sister to help after being separated for 3 years from her. But even so, I had to know in my own mind that what I was going to do was right for me.

That was 3 years ago and since getting away from him I have not looked back. Certain things in our life make us strong and that time spent with him certainly made me strong which is why I have fought again against these toxic bags. We have to learn from the bad things in life to get the good, without bad, how can we have good or appreciate the good if you know what I mean.

Listen honey, if ever you just want to e mail me with day to day things or want some advice, I am here to listen. Please keep in touch, don't get so low you cannot even be bothered to contact someone. That's how I got and it isn't good.

Love

Guest guest

, Thanks for just listening. Yes, I have three great children, but again all lips are sealed. My 2 grown daughters are busy with their own lives, my son is graduating from high school this week and is dealing with alot since my husband and i are fighting all the time. Your right, I just want to give up and crawl in the black hole and stay there. It keeps everyone happy if i just keep my mouth closed all the time. We only get along when we talk about his online poker, which I am so so sick of him playing every spare moment he has. When I even complain to him about the time he spends online playing poker, he just says ( i sitting right here, what else do you want!!) Then i just want to just go in fetal position and cry my eyes out, which I can't do in front of him. As for work, I have been working for my husband, with no pay for over 18 years!!!! He also thinks i suck at that too!! I just wonder what the heck have I been doing to derserve this. I ALWAYS JUMPED THROUGH HOOPS FOR HIM, and have completely lost myself in the process. MARGIE

From: " Lambert" <manditenerife1@...>Reply- To: < >Subject: RE: Re: plastic surgeonDate: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:15:06 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

Margie,

This is awful and after 27 years!! Are you going to separate?? You cannot go on living with someone with whom you can not communicate.

Do you have children?

You must not go on anti-depressants.

Do you work?

Do you have any hobbies - if not, I suggest you get some so you can meet other people. There are nice people out there who are willing to help even just by listening. Start to think of yourself. Don't let the dork get to you. If you do, you will sink lower and we don't want that to happen. I know its hard when you are down and trying to pick yourself up is very hard but you have to do it girl.

You do need a good friend but they are not so easy to come by. When I was going through a hell time with my ex partner, and I mean hell, I was kept a prisoner for 5 years, not allowed to see my sister and friends. He would follow me, beat me up and finally got into my head so I became a zombie. I thought there was no way out as I had a baby to him. I was not allowed anywhere with my baby on my own and he would not let me leave with her so I knew I was trapped as I wanted her so bad and would not leave her.

Its a long long story but eventually I had to get strong and finally found my sister to help after being separated for 3 years from her. But even so, I had to know in my own mind that what I was going to do was right for me.

That was 3 years ago and since getting away from him I have not looked back. Certain things in our life make us strong and that time spent with him certainly made me strong which is why I have fought again against these toxic bags. We have to learn from the bad things in life to get the good, without bad, how can we have good or appreciate the good if you know what I mean.

Listen honey, if ever you just want to e mail me with day to day things or want some advice, I am here to listen. Please keep in touch, don't get so low you cannot even be bothered to contact someone. That's how I got and it isn't good.

Love

Guest guest

Yes I have been explanted for about 10 years thank goodness.

I have heard of Epping but I am not sure where it is. How come you are in Spain? must admit you are lucky though, I hate the cold weather and the climate in Spain really appeals to me.

Sue

Guest guest

Margie,

I know where you are coming from. Why the heck do we let these men control our lives.

I think my first step to breaking away from my ex was to get a job. Once I got outside in the Real world, I realised many things and began to open my eyes.

Our children do not want to be bothered with our problems either. My daughter is 15 but at that age where she is obsessed with her looks, especially her lovely figure and my Son has flown the nest and has his own apartment. The one good thing I have is my 5 year old from the ex partner. She has kept my spirits up as you have to be there for them. That was what I was hoping for for you. That maybe you had a youngster to occupy your mind.

Perhaps counselling would help?? I didn't have that options as I am not fluent in Spanish to understand them but my friend in the UK had it and said it really helped her.

If you are well enough to work, why don't you try a change in job. I bet your good at what you do and you do not need your husband putting you down for that too or you will have no self esteem left!!

Please try and get out and meet people Margie. Truly it will help. Even some kind of voluntary work if you don't wish to take up a hobby on your own - I'm not very good at that sort of thing. I don't have a great deal of confidence and always hide behind my Sister. She's the funny one.

I don't know anything about on-line gambling, but gambling is gambling and I do know it not good, especially for you. I don't think its any different to a love affair actually if you know what I mean. I have heard people say that they are widows to their golfing husbands and now its computers.

I don't know what is happening to our world.

Don't be a victim Margie. After being one myself, I cannot bear it. Wish I had a magic wand for you but I don't but like I said, I can listen and write back to you if it helps.

Stay strong,

Love

Guest guest

Hi Sue,

My partner lives in Epping.

Have you been explanted?

-- Re: Re: plastic surgeon

Hi ,

I live in Kent well on the out skirts about 15 mins from central London.

I am very happy for you that you have found a Dr that believes you, it really makes a difference to be believed.

Sue

Guest guest

Margie,

It sounds all to familiar we bend over hoops and let ourselves be torn to shreds. Well your husband better look out because he is fully invested in you. After 18 years of working for free it sounds like you have no income. Therefore if you ever leave him he will have to pay spousal support. Tell him to go fly a kite, take what you deserve. If I had to be sick and listen to that I would die sooner. Margie if you get your nerves upset it makes our symptoms worse. Take care Margie and give me a call if you need to vent.

Donna