RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, you guys are really pulling the topics out today. Smile! I am a Christian as in believer in God through Jesus Christ. Is it okay if I say this? Or spell God out this way as I certainly don't desire to offend anyone. I certainly knew the spiritual reasoning, biblically for this, yet when I was pregnant and thinking about it, I could not bear the thought of this being done to my child, I was into natural foods and a lot of non-traditional thinking, I had fears and questions, I did research thoroughly and based on the info, along with my husband made a decision, my husband was circumcised, and leaned more toward doing it and in the end, I also decided that it was best and not for spiritual reasons but I won't go into all that, two boys, one 21, one 10, no problems either time. This is just another of those decisions that is so personal, and I personally think either is

acceptable, but I know you want to do what is best, healthiest, safest for your baby, and I think that is something that you and your husband will have to come to a point of peace in deciding. Happy, happy, baby! Be blessed!Lemoine wrote: Circumcision. I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C. G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were infant or old man. Can you imagine! So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be. maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence about it. After all I had friends who had their sons

C later in life because of infections or other complications. My older sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem. After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I"m sure. Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!! The thing is, my husband is 100% for it. Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd

have their sons C they all say "yes" and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a "hoodie". My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine is in the opposite direction. So what do you think? What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision? Does it matter either way? I've read all the pros and

cons. I think I now need to hear from real people! I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both the guys and gals here. Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon our land.- Moir Messervy, The Inward Gardenhttp://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Well, you guys are really pulling the topics out today. Smile! I am a Christian as in believer in God through Jesus Christ. Is it okay if I say this? Or spell God out this way as I certainly don't desire to offend anyone. I certainly knew the spiritual reasoning, biblically for this, yet when I was pregnant and thinking about it, I could not bear the thought of this being done to my child, I was into natural foods and a lot of non-traditional thinking, I had fears and questions, I did research thoroughly and based on the info, along with my husband made a decision, my husband was circumcised, and leaned more toward doing it and in the end, I also decided that it was best and not for spiritual reasons but I won't go into all that, two boys, one 21, one 10, no problems either time. This is just another of those decisions that is so personal, and I personally think either is

acceptable, but I know you want to do what is best, healthiest, safest for your baby, and I think that is something that you and your husband will have to come to a point of peace in deciding. Happy, happy, baby! Be blessed!Lemoine wrote: Circumcision. I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C. G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were infant or old man. Can you imagine! So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be. maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence about it. After all I had friends who had their sons

C later in life because of infections or other complications. My older sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem. After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I"m sure. Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!! The thing is, my husband is 100% for it. Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd

have their sons C they all say "yes" and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a "hoodie". My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine is in the opposite direction. So what do you think? What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision? Does it matter either way? I've read all the pros and

cons. I think I now need to hear from real people! I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both the guys and gals here. Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon our land.- Moir Messervy, The Inward Gardenhttp://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Guest guest

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal reply Mira! I really really do appreciate that!

We will have to come to a decision soon.

....and well if it's a girl, then it becomes a no issue

" ...become the change you envision." Lemoine

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Mira MageeSent: March 15, 2007 10:16 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

Well, you guys are really pulling the topics out today. Smile!

I am a Christian as in believer in God through Jesus Christ. Is it okay if I say this? Or spell God out this way as I certainly don't desire to offend anyone. I certainly knew the spiritual reasoning, biblically for this, yet when I was pregnant and thinking about it, I could not bear the thought of this being done to my child, I was into natural foods and a lot of non-traditional thinking, I had fears and questions, I did research thoroughly and based on the info, along with my husband made a decision, my husband was circumcised, and leaned more toward doing it and in the end, I also decided that it was best and not for spiritual reasons but I won't go into all that, two boys, one 21, one 10, no problems either time.

This is just another of those decisions that is so personal, and I personally think either is acceptable, but I know you want to do what is best, healthiest, safest for your baby, and I think that is something that you and your husband will have to come to a point of peace in deciding.

Happy, happy, baby! Be blessed!Lemoine <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

Circumcision.

I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C.

G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were infant or old man. Can you imagine!

So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in life because of infections or other complications. My older sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem.

After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I"m sure.

Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!!

The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have their sons C they all say "yes" and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a "hoodie".

My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine is in the opposite direction.

So what do you think?

What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

Does it matter either way?

I've read all the pros and cons.

I think I now need to hear from real people!

I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both the guys and gals here.

Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon our land.- Moir Messervy, The Inward Gardenhttp://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

Guest guest

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal reply Mira! I really really do appreciate that!

We will have to come to a decision soon.

....and well if it's a girl, then it becomes a no issue

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Mira MageeSent: March 15, 2007 10:16 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

Well, you guys are really pulling the topics out today. Smile!

I am a Christian as in believer in God through Jesus Christ. Is it okay if I say this? Or spell God out this way as I certainly don't desire to offend anyone. I certainly knew the spiritual reasoning, biblically for this, yet when I was pregnant and thinking about it, I could not bear the thought of this being done to my child, I was into natural foods and a lot of non-traditional thinking, I had fears and questions, I did research thoroughly and based on the info, along with my husband made a decision, my husband was circumcised, and leaned more toward doing it and in the end, I also decided that it was best and not for spiritual reasons but I won't go into all that, two boys, one 21, one 10, no problems either time.

This is just another of those decisions that is so personal, and I personally think either is acceptable, but I know you want to do what is best, healthiest, safest for your baby, and I think that is something that you and your husband will have to come to a point of peace in deciding.

Happy, happy, baby! Be blessed!Lemoine <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

Circumcision.

I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C.

G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were infant or old man. Can you imagine!

maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in life because of infections or other complications. My older sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem.

After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I"m sure.

Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!!

Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have their sons C they all say "yes" and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a "hoodie".

My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine is in the opposite direction.

So what do you think?

I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both the guys and gals here.

Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon our land.- Moir Messervy, The Inward Gardenhttp://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

Guest guest

so glad I"m Jewish - it's all decided - 8 days ONLY if boy is healthy - and only done by an expert "mohel" who does only that - I trust that there are good reasons - I'm sorry I don't have all that knowledge. I'm sure there must be sites on it. getting close, huh?? KlaraLemoine wrote: I forgot one other question to my post. If IF getting a boy circumcised at what age is best??? First day (oh I think that would be extra terrible! Poor thing would be thinking please put me back in the womb where I was safe!), 1 week, 8 days, 1 month? When?

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

Guest guest

so glad I"m Jewish - it's all decided - 8 days ONLY if boy is healthy - and only done by an expert "mohel" who does only that - I trust that there are good reasons - I'm sorry I don't have all that knowledge. I'm sure there must be sites on it. getting close, huh?? KlaraLemoine wrote: I forgot one other question to my post. If IF getting a boy circumcised at what age is best??? First day (oh I think that would be extra terrible! Poor thing would be thinking please put me back in the womb where I was safe!), 1 week, 8 days, 1 month? When?

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Yes, the Biblical reason has been confirmed medically. On the 8th day Vitamin K, (for blood clotting) kicks in.

Though in the Bible (sorry to those who don't want to hear/read this) it doesn't say that is the reason turns out G-d knows best for us eh? Vitamin K is the highest on the 8th day.

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Klara LeVineSent: March 15, 2007 11:27 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

so glad I"m Jewish - it's all decided - 8 days ONLY if boy is healthy - and only done by an expert "mohel" who does only that - I trust that there are good reasons - I'm sorry I don't have all that knowledge. I'm sure there must be sites on it.

getting close, huh??

KlaraLemoine <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

I forgot one other question to my post.

If IF getting a boy circumcised at what age is best???

First day (oh I think that would be extra terrible! Poor thing would be thinking please put me back in the womb where I was safe!), 1 week, 8

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

Guest guest

Yes, the Biblical reason has been confirmed medically. On the 8th day Vitamin K, (for blood clotting) kicks in.

Though in the Bible (sorry to those who don't want to hear/read this) it doesn't say that is the reason turns out G-d knows best for us eh? Vitamin K is the highest on the 8th day.

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Klara LeVineSent: March 15, 2007 11:27 PMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

so glad I"m Jewish - it's all decided - 8 days ONLY if boy is healthy - and only done by an expert "mohel" who does only that - I trust that there are good reasons - I'm sorry I don't have all that knowledge. I'm sure there must be sites on it.

getting close, huh??

KlaraLemoine <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

I forgot one other question to my post.

If IF getting a boy circumcised at what age is best???

First day (oh I think that would be extra terrible! Poor thing would be thinking please put me back in the womb where I was safe!), 1 week, 8

The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search Marketing.

Guest guest

We chose not to circumcise our boys. In Europe and other parts of the world it

is still considered 'normal' not to. I don't feel there is any compelling

evidence to say it is a good idea - if boys are born with a protective layer of

skin, there is a reason - not just an freak or mistake of nature. From what I

understand, circumcism speeds up puberty and also has a de-sensitising effect. I

know that people think the baby forgets and of course they do consciously but I

think it must remain as a memory in their energetic body. If asked I do say what

I think but once again it is up to the parents.

Denny is Jewish and he hasn't had any of his boys circumcised - his relatives

were always asking to change the eldest son's diapers so they could check him

out - I always thought that would make a great cartoon!!

Have a lovely day

Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding

>until now!

>

>

>

>

>Well, you guys are really pulling the topics out today. Smile!

>

> I am a Christian as in believer in God through Jesus Christ. Is it okay if

>I say this? Or spell God out this way as I certainly don't desire to offend

>anyone. I certainly knew the spiritual reasoning, biblically for this, yet

>when I was pregnant and thinking about it, I could not bear the thought of

>this being done to my child, I was into natural foods and a lot of

>non-traditional thinking, I had fears and questions, I did research

>thoroughly and based on the info, along with my husband made a decision, my

>husband was circumcised, and leaned more toward doing it and in the end, I

>also decided that it was best and not for spiritual reasons but I won't go

>into all that, two boys, one 21, one 10, no problems either time.

>

>This is just another of those decisions that is so personal, and I

>personally think either is acceptable, but I know you want to do what is

>best, healthiest, safest for your baby, and I think that is something that

>you and your husband will have to come to a point of peace in deciding.

>

>Happy, happy, baby! Be blessed!

>

>Lemoine wrote:

>

>Circumcision.

>

>I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing

>Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how

>many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C.

>G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were

>infant or old man. Can you imagine!

>

>So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

>

>maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence

>about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in life

>because of infections or other complications. My older sister included!

>Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy

>probably had a big part of that being a problem.

>

>After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my

>son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I

>woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the

>whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half

>way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world

>where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain

>to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I " m

>sure.

>

>Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful

>(as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it

>done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look

>'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm

>still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain!

>...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!!

>

>The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

>

>Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have their sons C

>they all say " yes " and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their

>sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a

> " hoodie " .

>

>My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine

>is in the opposite direction.

>

>So what do you think?

>What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

>Does it matter either way?

>I've read all the pros and cons.

>I think I now need to hear from real people!

>

>

>

>I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many

>of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both

>the guys and gals here.

>

>

> <http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/> pregnancy calendar

>

>

>

>

>

>Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon

>our land.

>- Moir Messervy, The Inward Garden

>http://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

>

>

> _____

>

>Finding fabulous fares is fun.

>Let

><http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T

>Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->

>Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel

>bargains.

>

>

Brown Waxman

www.celebrate4health.com

www.bebabywise.com

info@...

Guest guest

We chose not to circumcise our boys. In Europe and other parts of the world it

is still considered 'normal' not to. I don't feel there is any compelling

evidence to say it is a good idea - if boys are born with a protective layer of

skin, there is a reason - not just an freak or mistake of nature. From what I

understand, circumcism speeds up puberty and also has a de-sensitising effect. I

know that people think the baby forgets and of course they do consciously but I

think it must remain as a memory in their energetic body. If asked I do say what

I think but once again it is up to the parents.

Denny is Jewish and he hasn't had any of his boys circumcised - his relatives

were always asking to change the eldest son's diapers so they could check him

out - I always thought that would make a great cartoon!!

Have a lovely day

Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding

>until now!

>

>

>

>

>Well, you guys are really pulling the topics out today. Smile!

>

> I am a Christian as in believer in God through Jesus Christ. Is it okay if

>I say this? Or spell God out this way as I certainly don't desire to offend

>anyone. I certainly knew the spiritual reasoning, biblically for this, yet

>when I was pregnant and thinking about it, I could not bear the thought of

>this being done to my child, I was into natural foods and a lot of

>non-traditional thinking, I had fears and questions, I did research

>thoroughly and based on the info, along with my husband made a decision, my

>husband was circumcised, and leaned more toward doing it and in the end, I

>also decided that it was best and not for spiritual reasons but I won't go

>into all that, two boys, one 21, one 10, no problems either time.

>

>This is just another of those decisions that is so personal, and I

>personally think either is acceptable, but I know you want to do what is

>best, healthiest, safest for your baby, and I think that is something that

>you and your husband will have to come to a point of peace in deciding.

>

>Happy, happy, baby! Be blessed!

>

>Lemoine wrote:

>

>Circumcision.

>

>I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing

>Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how

>many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C.

>G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were

>infant or old man. Can you imagine!

>

>So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

>

>maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence

>about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in life

>because of infections or other complications. My older sister included!

>Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy

>probably had a big part of that being a problem.

>

>After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my

>son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I

>woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the

>whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half

>way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world

>where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain

>to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I " m

>sure.

>

>Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful

>(as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it

>done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look

>'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm

>still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain!

>...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!!

>

>The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

>

>Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have their sons C

>they all say " yes " and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their

>sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a

> " hoodie " .

>

>My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine

>is in the opposite direction.

>

>So what do you think?

>What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

>Does it matter either way?

>I've read all the pros and cons.

>I think I now need to hear from real people!

>

>

>

>I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many

>of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both

>the guys and gals here.

>

>

> <http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/> pregnancy calendar

>

>

>

>

>

>Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of art upon

>our land.

>- Moir Messervy, The Inward Garden

>http://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

>

>

> _____

>

>Finding fabulous fares is fun.

>Let

><http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T

>Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->

>Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel

>bargains.

>

>

Brown Waxman

www.celebrate4health.com

www.bebabywise.com

info@...

Guest guest

Great points . I did read some article a while back in

Compleat Mother that found children who were circumcised freaked more

when it came to shots (another touchy subject mind you).

Reg

> >

> >Circumcision.

> >

> >I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing

> >Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all

look at how

> >many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C.

> >G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age

they were

> >infant or old man. Can you imagine!

> >

> >So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

> >

> >maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on

the fence

> >about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in

life

> >because of infections or other complications. My older sister

included!

> >Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming

dairy

> >probably had a big part of that being a problem.

> >

> >After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine

getting my

> >son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or

boy) C! I

> >woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my

son. Now the

> >whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to

stop (half

> >way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in

a world

> >where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to

experience pain

> >to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing

it I " m

> >sure.

> >

> >Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be

thankful

> >(as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to

have it

> >done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look

> >'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds

like I'm

> >still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience

pain!

> >...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!!

> >

> >The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

> >

> >Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have

their sons C

> >they all say " yes " and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't

want their

> >sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a

> > " hoodie " .

> >

> >My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up

as mine

> >is in the opposite direction.

> >

> >So what do you think?

> >What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

> >Does it matter either way?

> >I've read all the pros and cons.

> >I think I now need to hear from real people!

> >

> >

> >

> >I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion

but so many

> >of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back

from both

> >the guys and gals here.

> >

> >

> > <http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/> pregnancy calendar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of

art upon

> >our land.

> >- Moir Messervy, The Inward Garden

> >http://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> >Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> >Let

> ><http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-

14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T

>

>Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wN

w-->

> >Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight

and hotel

> >bargains.

> >

> >

>

>

> Brown Waxman

> www.celebrate4health.com

> www.bebabywise.com

> info@...

>

Guest guest

Great points . I did read some article a while back in

Compleat Mother that found children who were circumcised freaked more

when it came to shots (another touchy subject mind you).

Reg

> >

> >Circumcision.

> >

> >I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing

> >Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all

look at how

> >many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C.

> >G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age

they were

> >infant or old man. Can you imagine!

> >

> >So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

> >

> >maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on

the fence

> >about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in

life

> >because of infections or other complications. My older sister

included!

> >Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming

dairy

> >probably had a big part of that being a problem.

> >

> >After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine

getting my

> >son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or

boy) C! I

> >woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my

son. Now the

> >whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to

stop (half

> >way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in

a world

> >where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to

experience pain

> >to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing

it I " m

> >sure.

> >

> >Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be

thankful

> >(as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to

have it

> >done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look

> >'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds

like I'm

> >still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience

pain!

> >...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!!

> >

> >The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

> >

> >Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have

their sons C

> >they all say " yes " and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't

want their

> >sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a

> > " hoodie " .

> >

> >My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up

as mine

> >is in the opposite direction.

> >

> >So what do you think?

> >What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

> >Does it matter either way?

> >I've read all the pros and cons.

> >I think I now need to hear from real people!

> >

> >

> >

> >I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion

but so many

> >of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back

from both

> >the guys and gals here.

> >

> >

> > <http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/> pregnancy calendar

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Through gardening, we feel whole as we make our personal work of

art upon

> >our land.

> >- Moir Messervy, The Inward Garden

> >http://www.myspace.com/homegrownsouthernstyle

> >

> >

> > _____

> >

> >Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> >Let

> ><http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-

14795097;_ylc=X3oDMTFtNW45amVpBF9T

>

>Azk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wN

w-->

> >Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight

and hotel

> >bargains.

> >

> >

>

>

> Brown Waxman

> www.celebrate4health.com

> www.bebabywise.com

> info@...

>

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing your question. It was helpful to see the replies. Less than two years ago my husband and I were discussing this as well and we were leaning toward no C but hadn't made our final decision...and then our daughter was born. We hope to have another baby so this may still be a decision we'll have to make some day.Lemoine wrote: Circumcision. I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C. G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were infant or old man. Can you imagine! So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be. maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence

about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in life because of infections or other complications. My older sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem. After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I"m sure. Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!! The thing is, my husband is 100% for it. Funny

thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have their sons C they all say "yes" and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a "hoodie". My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine is in the opposite direction. So what do you think? What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision? Does it matter either way? I've read all the pros and cons. I think I now need to hear from real people! I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both the guys and gals here. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing your question. It was helpful to see the replies. Less than two years ago my husband and I were discussing this as well and we were leaning toward no C but hadn't made our final decision...and then our daughter was born. We hope to have another baby so this may still be a decision we'll have to make some day.Lemoine wrote: Circumcision. I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up! Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't get C. G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age they were infant or old man. Can you imagine! So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be. maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on the fence

about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C later in life because of infections or other complications. My older sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem. After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!) ...but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I"m sure. Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just as scary!!! The thing is, my husband is 100% for it. Funny

thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have their sons C they all say "yes" and then volunteer that they are and wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!) because they had a "hoodie". My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up as mine is in the opposite direction. So what do you think? What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision? Does it matter either way? I've read all the pros and cons. I think I now need to hear from real people! I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear back from both the guys and gals here. Finding fabulous fares is fun.Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing your reply!

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Betty SweetSent: March 16, 2007 11:35 AMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

Thanks for sharing your question. It was helpful to see the replies. Less than two years ago my husband and I were discussing this as well and we were leaning toward no C but hadn't made our final decision...and then our daughter was born. We hope to have another baby so this may still be a decision we'll have to make some day.Lemoine <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

Circumcision.

So what do you think?

Guest guest

From: VeganMacrobiotics [mailto:VeganMacrobiotics ] On Behalf Of Betty SweetSent: March 16, 2007 11:35 AMTo: VeganMacrobiotics Subject: Re: Here it is ...the topic I've been avoiding until now!

Thanks for sharing your question. It was helpful to see the replies. Less than two years ago my husband and I were discussing this as well and we were leaning toward no C but hadn't made our final decision...and then our daughter was born. We hope to have another baby so this may still be a decision we'll have to make some day.Lemoine <sonialemoineshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

Circumcision.

So what do you think?

Guest guest

Circumcision.

So what do you think?

Guest guest

I really would hope that people would choose not to mutilate their

children just to make sure they " fit in " . It isn't a good lesson

either, in being a strong individual. I regularly beg people not do

this. It is just as cruel to mutilate a baby boy as it is, a baby

girl. We are horrified when we hear about little girls in Africa

being mutilated, but we do it all the time to our boys, because we are

conditioned and brainwashed into it. I don't hate people for doing

it, ..I just assume they must not be Seeing very Clearly. It pains

me, terribly. Thank you, to all of you who are taking the time to at

least consider the insanity of it.

amy Circumcision.

>

> I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up!

Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After

all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't

get C.

> G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age

they were infant or old man. Can you imagine!

>

> So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

>

> maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on

the fence about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C

later in life because of infections or other complications. My older

sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and

consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem.

>

> After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine

getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a

girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing

and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream

though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!)

....but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my

child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most

sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I " m sure.

>

> Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be

thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly

having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because

he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it

sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby

to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just

as scary!!!

>

> The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

>

> Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have

their sons C they all say " yes " and then volunteer that they are and

wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!)

because they had a " hoodie " .

>

> My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up

as mine is in the opposite direction.

>

> So what do you think?

> What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

> Does it matter either way?

> I've read all the pros and cons.

> I think I now need to hear from real people!

>

>

> I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but

so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear

back from both the guys and gals here.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

>

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

>

Guest guest

I really would hope that people would choose not to mutilate their

children just to make sure they " fit in " . It isn't a good lesson

either, in being a strong individual. I regularly beg people not do

this. It is just as cruel to mutilate a baby boy as it is, a baby

girl. We are horrified when we hear about little girls in Africa

being mutilated, but we do it all the time to our boys, because we are

conditioned and brainwashed into it. I don't hate people for doing

it, ..I just assume they must not be Seeing very Clearly. It pains

me, terribly. Thank you, to all of you who are taking the time to at

least consider the insanity of it.

amy Circumcision.

>

> I used to be 100% for it! I guess it's the way I grew up!

Believing Biblically that it was correct and the only way to go. After

all look at how many ppl were killed or punished by G-d if they didn't

get C.

> G-d's 'chosen ppl' eventually all had to get C no matter what age

they were infant or old man. Can you imagine!

>

> So I grew up thinking this was the way it had to and should be.

>

> maybe a year ago ...... no a lot less than that, I was sitting on

the fence about it. After all I had friends who had their sons C

later in life because of infections or other complications. My older

sister included! Reggie of course pointed out that none were vegan and

consuming dairy probably had a big part of that being a problem.

>

> After having a horrible dream a few weeks back I can't imagine

getting my son (if it's a boy, I don't know if I'm pregnant with a

girl or boy) C! I woke up crying from my dream as they were slicing

and dicing my son. Now the whole thing went just fine in my dream

though I begged them to stop (half way thru can you imagine? LOL!)

....but man I just can't imagine in a world where I want to protect my

child from pain giving it up to experience pain to one of it's most

sensitive areas! I'll feel like sh-t for doing it I " m sure.

>

> Though a part of me still feels if it's done that my child will be

thankful (as an older child) vs. not getting it done and possibly

having to have it done later in life or maybe even being upset because

he does look 'different' in the locker room? I don't know. I know it

sounds like I'm still on the fence, but I'm not I don't want my baby

to experience pain! ...and the fear of something going wrong is just

as scary!!!

>

> The thing is, my husband is 100% for it.

>

> Funny thing is I've been asking some guys I know if they'd have

their sons C they all say " yes " and then volunteer that they are and

wouldn't want their sons looking like freaks (their words not mine!)

because they had a " hoodie " .

>

> My husband is done reading info I give him. His mind is as made up

as mine is in the opposite direction.

>

> So what do you think?

> What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

> Does it matter either way?

> I've read all the pros and cons.

> I think I now need to hear from real people!

>

>

> I know not this really isn't the best forum for this discussion but

so many of you are so health oriented like myself I'd love to hear

back from both the guys and gals here.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Finding fabulous fares is fun.

> Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find

flight and hotel bargains.

>

> Looking for earth-friendly autos?

> Browse Top Cars by " Green Rating " at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

>

Guest guest

Thank you for this. There is a lot of confusion in our world. There

are people who, if told that " God " loves bloody child sacrifices, and

wants them to put their own children on an alter and kill them, they'd

do it, just to prove how loyal they are. You could tell them " God "

wants you to kill anyone who is Asian, for example, and they'd do it a

hearbeat, without even thinking for a second, " If God wants this, what

kind of a God is He?? ..and why do I so blindly follow? "

In my N.D. exp., I found that we are in a world of opposites. Much of

what people think is good is not. Much of what people think is black,

is truly white. An Awakening has to happen in order to See. The

Germans were not bad people, ..just very blind. They fell in love

with Hitler, because he was " the Boss " . The guy in charge, who made

them feel good about themselves. They did whatever he told them to

do, blindly.

Many Christians have no problem with the idea that if someone is a

near Saint their entire lives, giving their heart and soul to serving

others and making the world a better place, but don't believe in

" Jesus " , ..they'll still be tortured and burned in a fiery pit called

" Hell " for eternities. And many of them are perfectly content with

the notion that one can say they believe in " Jesus " , but act like

complete terds all their lives, and be glorified in " Heaven " , forever.

This wasn't at all the Truth of what I Saw on the Other Side. It was

so much more logical and made so much more sense, it was beyond

beautiful and more than perfect. The closest thing I could find to

those truths, when I came back, was Buddhism and Gnosticism. Yet, God

doesn't call himSelf a Buddhist or Gnostic, either.

I am interested in Macrobiotics because I was told I would find

answers here. I am very interested in the Yin and Yang concepts,

because this is also very much like what I Saw on the Other Side when

the Universal Laws were presented to me. Cause and effect, etc.

I went through " Judgement " too, by the way, and did not feel " Judged "

at all, ..but rather loved and made to completely understand how I'd

touched and effected others all my life. I was made to understand

even my " enemies " , and came back not wanting to " Judge " anyone, ..but

just wishing I could help give people the very freeing beauty of the

Truth. I'm not sure how to do that yet, because I don't want to be a

Teacher, and I don't believe that kind of Freedom is something you can

just give. We all Have it, already. We just don't all use it. I'm

also not highly intelligent. And of course, I still have so much to

learn, it's crazy!!

For those of you who were able to read all the way through my

ramblings, ..thank you.

Peace,

amy

>

> >

> > So what do you think?

> > What is your opinion/feelings on circumcision?

> > Does it matter either way?

> > I've read all the pros and cons.

> > I think I now need to hear from real people!

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

You're welcome.I'll never understand why today the masses are still so unwilling to think for themselves. As for religion, to each their own, but it's difficult for me to respect those who "pick and choose" what they want and leave the rest... condoning one thing as ok, yet tossing out the rest. Most who label themselves Christian, Jew, etc... have never read the bible/torah cover to cover and when some say the NT "deletes" the old, is when I'm certain they haven't read it. It is stated very plainly and clearly that the NTdoes NOT make the OT obsolete. So if you're planning on circumcising for religious reasons, you best make plans for animal sacrifice, murder, rape, polygamy, incest, and stoning people too, etc... as it's all in there and and to be taken as a whole, not picked over taking only what we want to deem "acceptable".Why would male circumcision be any less barbaric than female and what loving higher being would request such an absurd, unnecessary and brutal act on a helpless infant, but more so why in the world would humans believe that what Nature put in place with good reason need to be removed? No animal in nature has such a need to have their foreskin removed EVER. I would never adhere to a religion that requested I stone people, treat one gender radically, negatively and with hate or different than the other, commit animal sacrifice, etc... nor would I use it's texts  to advise wether or not to circumcise my child. ??? Since macrobiotics is so incredibly connected to nature, in my mind, it would be anti-macro to circumcise. There's no logic, reason or sense in it and besides being mutilation, it goes against nature in so many ways and there's nothing compassionate about it.WisterThank you for this. There is a lot of confusion in our world. Thereare people who, if told that "God" loves bloody child sacrifices, andwants them to put their own children on an alter and kill them, they'ddo it, just to prove how loyal they are. You could tell them "God"wants you to kill anyone who is Asian, for example, and they'd do it ahearbeat, without even thinking for a second, "If God wants this, whatkind of a God is He?? ..and why do I so blindly follow?"

Guest guest

You're welcome.I'll never understand why today the masses are still so unwilling to think for themselves. As for religion, to each their own, but it's difficult for me to respect those who "pick and choose" what they want and leave the rest... condoning one thing as ok, yet tossing out the rest. Most who label themselves Christian, Jew, etc... have never read the bible/torah cover to cover and when some say the NT "deletes" the old, is when I'm certain they haven't read it. It is stated very plainly and clearly that the NTdoes NOT make the OT obsolete. So if you're planning on circumcising for religious reasons, you best make plans for animal sacrifice, murder, rape, polygamy, incest, and stoning people too, etc... as it's all in there and and to be taken as a whole, not picked over taking only what we want to deem "acceptable".Why would male circumcision be any less barbaric than female and what loving higher being would request such an absurd, unnecessary and brutal act on a helpless infant, but more so why in the world would humans believe that what Nature put in place with good reason need to be removed? No animal in nature has such a need to have their foreskin removed EVER. I would never adhere to a religion that requested I stone people, treat one gender radically, negatively and with hate or different than the other, commit animal sacrifice, etc... nor would I use it's texts  to advise wether or not to circumcise my child. ??? Since macrobiotics is so incredibly connected to nature, in my mind, it would be anti-macro to circumcise. There's no logic, reason or sense in it and besides being mutilation, it goes against nature in so many ways and there's nothing compassionate about it.WisterThank you for this. There is a lot of confusion in our world. Thereare people who, if told that "God" loves bloody child sacrifices, andwants them to put their own children on an alter and kill them, they'ddo it, just to prove how loyal they are. You could tell them "God"wants you to kill anyone who is Asian, for example, and they'd do it ahearbeat, without even thinking for a second, "If God wants this, whatkind of a God is He?? ..and why do I so blindly follow?"

Guest guest

Guest guest

I bought a book called questioning circumcision when pregnant, it

cemented my reason for not wanting to do it to my child. This book

was written by a Rabbi. It's been some time since I read the book

and I just popped on for a minute but if ppl are interested I will

sit down with some quotes in a few days. What I do remember is he

said originally there was just a tiny cut to draw blood and in later

years it became the incredibly barbaric act of chopping off

the 'hood'. After watching the bris of my first nephew I told myself

I wouldn't do it to my child. I turned to my mom and said it was

barbaric. They put the kid on a stage, my father held the kid's legs

down and the moyel went to work after putting a drop of wine on the

baby's tongue. Then everyone is all happy and celebrating and sits

down for a feast of murdered animals. Yippee

>

> I forgot one other question to my post.

> If IF getting a boy circumcised at what age is best???

> First day (oh I think that would be extra terrible! Poor thing

would be

> thinking please put me back in the womb where I was safe!), 1 week,

> _____

>

> The fish are biting.

> Get

>

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49679/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/ar

p/spon

> soredsearch_v2.php?

o=US2140 & cmp=Yahoo & ctv=Q107Tagline & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50> more

> visitors on your site using Yahoo!

>

p/spon

> soredsearch_v2.php?

o=US2140 & cmp=Yahoo & ctv=Q107Tagline & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50> Search

> Marketing.

>

Guest guest

I bought a book called questioning circumcision when pregnant, it

cemented my reason for not wanting to do it to my child. This book

was written by a Rabbi. It's been some time since I read the book

and I just popped on for a minute but if ppl are interested I will

sit down with some quotes in a few days. What I do remember is he

said originally there was just a tiny cut to draw blood and in later

years it became the incredibly barbaric act of chopping off

the 'hood'. After watching the bris of my first nephew I told myself

I wouldn't do it to my child. I turned to my mom and said it was

barbaric. They put the kid on a stage, my father held the kid's legs

down and the moyel went to work after putting a drop of wine on the

baby's tongue. Then everyone is all happy and celebrating and sits

down for a feast of murdered animals. Yippee

>

> I forgot one other question to my post.

> If IF getting a boy circumcised at what age is best???

> First day (oh I think that would be extra terrible! Poor thing

would be

> thinking please put me back in the womb where I was safe!), 1 week,

> _____

>

> The fish are biting.

> Get

>

p/spon

> soredsearch_v2.php?

o=US2140 & cmp=Yahoo & ctv=Q107Tagline & s=Y & s2=EM & b=50> more