RemedySpot.com

Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have absolutely the same experience. I visited nephrologist when my BP was 210/100 and he gave me the address of meditation office about 40 miles away from my home, when I could not drive! Instead of prescription for spiro :-) Meditation and relaxation help to healthy people, when they can relax :-) And this is a good advice for doctors to give when they don't know what really to do. The best honest advice that I get in this situation was "go and search for a good hypertension doctor. "Natalia To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 9:26 PMSubject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts

The Relaxation Response by Dr Benson did absolutely nothing for me.

My doc suggested I buy it.

I still can't understand how he expected me to relax and I knew I

was dying with a BP of 235/120.

Phyllis

Will try.

Thank you.

Clarence Grim

To:

"hyperaldosteronism "

<hyperaldosteronism >

Sent:

Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:58 PM

Subject:

Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs

Facts

Time or lean to do meditation or read and

practice the Relaxation Response n

Tiped sad Send form mi

iPhone ;-)

May your pressure be low!

CE Grim MD

Specializing in Difficult

Hypertension

On Oct 22, 2011, at 11:44, Natalia Kamneva

wrote:

Excellent. Will remember! Natalia To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 12:36 PMSubject: RE: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts

“Better be disappointed but live than be appointed but die!†–Chinese Unpublished Proverb! You disappointed me. I thought you already knew everything :-) On a serious note. Thanks very much! It helped me a

lot. It's already good that I asked myself these questions and more importantly that Dr. Grim agreed that I had to stay on Micardis. Natalia

So you are feeling well and BP is at goal then as you are doing well now I would sit tight. What are your BPs running now?CE Grim MD So, Dr. Grim, you agree, if I am doing better on Micardis+Eplerenone, it doesn't make any sense to taper Micardis and increase Eplerenone? Or it's still possible that I will feel even better without Micardis?I confused.Thank you,Natalia To: "hyperaldosteronism " <hyperaldosteronism >Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts The best test is how u are doing. ie how is BP AND K (recalling u are very difficult to get blood from) and how u feel. CE GRIMTiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionMax, I will be completely honest with you: I do understand nothing in this picture and I don't know how to apply it to myself. Can at least you tell me1. So, it's possible despite Dr. Grim's opinion that Micardis+Epler work well for me, because ARB blocks angiotensin and Epler blocks aldo? 2. What should I test to make sure that this picture is applicable to me? Is there some tests to check angiotensin? 3. If this picture really describes my condition, what kind of diet should I pursue? Is Dash working for this condition as well? 4. Is this picture compatible with consistent low Na and sometimes very high K in my blood?5. What might I have to block too?Many thanks,NataliaP.S. I don't know, friends, how did I live and survive without you. Sincerely. To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:26 PMSubject: RE: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts Natalia, Micardis+Epler work well for you. Check this picture to see what they do and find out if you need to block something else too:<image001.png>Click for details 1 Max. Yes, my renin was low. But ACE and ARB always lowered my BP, although not enough to the normal range. And now when I have spikes of BP around 200/100, the combinaton of Micardis+ eplerenon lower it much faster that only eplerenone. Thank you, . Natalia

As I say some are meditation sensitive. My dad gave me that book too. Before Conns DX and it did just like everything else not spiroSent from my Palm Pre on the Now Network from Sprint Some folks are salt sensitive some WT sensitive some stress sensitive. Tiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertension The Relaxation Response by Dr Benson did absolutely nothing for me. My doc suggested I buy it. I still can't understand how he expected me to relax and I knew I was dying with a BP of 235/120. Phyllis Will try. Thank you. To: "hyperaldosteronism " <hyperaldosteronism > Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:58 PM Subject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts Time or lean to do meditation or read and practice the Relaxation Response n Tiped sad Send form mi iPhone ;-) May your pressure be low! CE Grim MD Specializing in Difficult Hypertension

I did reply but you may have missed it. I see a new PCP this week. My fourth one

since Aug 2005.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to be of

value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research articles will

probably

> > > > > > > > > > never, ever mention that spiro's estrogenic properties can

> > > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause

gynecomastia in

> > > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the estrogenic

properties

> > > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence of that

if you

> > > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on it, my

weight

> > > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a pound

either

> > > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this drug's

side

> > > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to some

newbie who

> > > > > > > > > > comes here down the line.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion* that I

could

> > > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even though

I'm a bit

> > > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the " facts " in the

research

> > > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his opinion, and

follow

> > > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in research

articles.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Around 125/75. To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 1:24 PMSubject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts

So you are feeling well and BP is at goal then as you are doing well now I would sit tight. What are your BPs running now?CE Grim MD So, Dr. Grim, you agree, if I am doing better on Micardis+Eplerenone, it doesn't make any sense to taper Micardis and increase Eplerenone? Or it's still possible that I will feel even better without Micardis?I confused.Thank

you,Natalia To: "hyperaldosteronism " <hyperaldosteronism >Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts The best test is how u are doing. ie how is BP AND K (recalling u are very difficult to get blood from) and how u feel. CE GRIMTiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionMax, I will be completely honest with you: I do understand nothing in this picture and I don't know how to apply it to myself. Can at least you tell me1. So, it's possible despite Dr. Grim's opinion that Micardis+Epler work well for me, because ARB blocks angiotensin and Epler blocks aldo? 2. What should I test to make sure that this picture is applicable to me? Is there some tests to check angiotensin? 3. If this picture really describes my condition, what kind of diet should I pursue? Is Dash working for this condition as well? 4. Is this picture compatible with consistent low Na and sometimes very high K in my blood?5. What might I have to block too?Many

thanks,NataliaP.S. I don't know, friends, how did I live and survive without you. Sincerely. To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:26 PMSubject: RE: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts Natalia, Micardis+Epler work well for you. Check this picture to see what they do and find out if you need to block something else too:<image001.png>Click for details 1 Max. Yes, my renin was low. But ACE and ARB always lowered my BP, although not enough to the normal range. And now when I have spikes of BP around 200/100, the combinaton of Micardis+ eplerenon lower it much faster that only

eplerenone. Thank you, . Natalia

That is the reason you or your Dr should never do only one BP. Some are hyperreactors and will be way over treated and over diagnosed.CE Grim MD Mine is always higher, sometimes 30 units higher. Natalia To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 8:24 PMSubject: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts If the "first measuremment" is the first reading when you "take 3 and average the last 2" it means nothing, ignore it! Mine is often higher than the other two. - 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank pain. Treating with Meds. And DASH. . Current BP(last week ave): 131/76 HR 60 Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, and PTSD. Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg asprin, Metformin 2000MG and Spironolactone 50 MG. > > >  > >Natalia, > > > >Micardis+Epler work well for you. Check this picture to see what they do and find out if you need to block something else too: > ><image001.png> > >Click for details 1 > > > >Max. > > > >Yes, my renin was low. But ACE and ARB always lowered my BP, although not enough to the normal range. > >And now when I have spikes of BP around 200/100, the combinaton of Micardis+ eplerenon lower it much faster that only eplerenone. > > > >Thank you, . > > > >Natalia > > > > >

perfect. CE Grim MD Around 125/75. To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 1:24 PMSubject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts So you are feeling well and BP is at goal then as you are doing well now I would sit tight. What are your BPs running now?CE Grim MD So, Dr. Grim, you agree, if I am doing better on Micardis+Eplerenone, it doesn't make any sense to taper Micardis and increase Eplerenone? Or it's still possible that I will feel even better without Micardis?I confused.Thank you,Natalia To: "hyperaldosteronism " <hyperaldosteronism >Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 7:12 PMSubject: Re: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts The best test is how u are doing. ie how is BP AND K (recalling u are very difficult to get blood from) and how u feel. CE GRIMTiped sad Send form miiPhone ;-)May your pressure be low!CE Grim MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionMax, I will be completely honest with you: I do understand nothing in this picture and I don't know how to apply it to myself. Can at least you tell me1. So, it's possible despite Dr. Grim's opinion that Micardis+Epler work well for me, because ARB blocks angiotensin and Epler blocks aldo? 2. What should I test to make sure that this picture is applicable to me? Is there some tests to check angiotensin? 3. If this picture really describes my condition, what kind of diet should I pursue? Is Dash working for this condition as well? 4. Is this picture compatible with consistent low Na and sometimes very high K in my blood?5. What might I have to block too?Many thanks,NataliaP.S. I don't know, friends, how did I live and survive without you. Sincerely. To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 11:26 PMSubject: RE: Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts Natalia, Micardis+Epler work well for you. Check this picture to see what they do and find out if you need to block something else too:<image001.png>Click for details 1 Max. Yes, my renin was low. But ACE and ARB always lowered my BP, although not enough to the normal range. And now when I have spikes of BP around 200/100, the combinaton of Micardis+ eplerenon lower it much faster that only eplerenone. Thank you, . Natalia

Sorry, I didn't see it. Good luck! It's not too many of them that you changed. I bet the average for us is much more than that. I still keep my offer if you need it.Natalia To: hyperaldosteronism Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 1:36 PMSubject:

Re: Medical Opinions vs Facts

I did reply but you may have missed it. I see a new PCP this week. My fourth one since Aug 2005.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to be of value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research articles will probably

> > > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause gynecomastia in

> > > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the estrogenic properties

> > > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence of that if you

> > > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on it, my weight

> > > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a pound either

> > > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this drug's side

> > > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to some newbie who

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion* that I could

> > > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even though I'm a bit

> > > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the "facts" in the research

> > > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his opinion, and follow

> > > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in research articles.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I did not say DHMC was any better at DX PA And yes I did go there.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to be

of value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research articles

will probably

> > > > > > > > > > > > never, ever mention that spiro's estrogenic properties

can

> > > > > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause

gynecomastia in

> > > > > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the estrogenic

properties

> > > > > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence of

that if you

> > > > > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on it,

my weight

> > > > > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a

pound either

> > > > > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this

drug's side

> > > > > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to some

newbie who

> > > > > > > > > > > > comes here down the line.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion*

that I could

> > > > > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even

though I'm a bit

> > > > > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the " facts " in the

research

> > > > > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his opinion,

and follow

> > > > > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in research

articles.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

You can get all labs done at the VA at least sence 2005. Go to Track Health and

labs + tests VA Chemistry/Hematology. but harder to find the test you are

looking for.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to be of

value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research articles will

probably

> > > > > > > > > never, ever mention that spiro's estrogenic properties can

> > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause gynecomastia

in

> > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the estrogenic

properties

> > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence of that if

you

> > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on it, my

weight

> > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a pound

either

> > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this drug's

side

> > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to some

newbie who

> > > > > > > > > comes here down the line.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion* that I

could

> > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even though I'm

a bit

> > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the " facts " in the

research

> > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his opinion, and

follow

> > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in research

articles.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I thought you implied it with your pondering Darthmouth pay. (I sometimes get

in trouble when I think, Sorry!)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to

be of value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research articles

will probably

> > > > > > > > > > > > > never, ever mention that spiro's estrogenic properties

can

> > > > > > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause

gynecomastia in

> > > > > > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the

estrogenic properties

> > > > > > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence of

that if you

> > > > > > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on it,

my weight

> > > > > > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a

pound either

> > > > > > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this

drug's side

> > > > > > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to

some newbie who

> > > > > > > > > > > > > comes here down the line.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion*

that I could

> > > > > > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even

though I'm a bit

> > > > > > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the " facts " in

the research

> > > > > > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his

opinion, and follow

> > > > > > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in

research articles.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Also had read on the site that when they set up the blue button there was a

problem with SS no. that started with 001 could only get labs for past two years

all others could get more years. Since I am one of the 001 don't know if others

can go back more then 2 years.

value.

probably

gynecomastia in

properties

if you

weight

> > > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a pound

either

side

newbie who

could

I'm a bit

research

> > > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his opinion, and

follow

articles.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

There was a program bug at one time and for a while I was one of the ones that

could only go back 2years. Don't know if it is fixed but will probably find out

later tonight when I check today's tests.

- 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank

pain. Treating with Meds. And DASH. . Current BP(last week ave): 131/76 HR 60

Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, and PTSD.

Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg asprin, Metformin

2000MG and Spironolactone 50 MG.

value.

probably

gynecomastia in

properties

if you

weight

either

side

newbie who

could

I'm a bit

research

follow

articles.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

If I needed eye surgey there is no better place to go then DHMC also same for

heart problems.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to

be of value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research

articles will probably

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > never, ever mention that spiro's estrogenic

properties can

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause

gynecomastia in

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the

estrogenic properties

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence

of that if you

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on

it, my weight

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by

a pound either

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this

drug's side

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to

some newbie who

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > comes here down the line.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion*

that I could

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even

though I'm a bit

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the " facts " in

the research

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his

opinion, and follow

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in

research articles.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I am on two because I have been unable to convince PCP to eliminate the

beta-blocker, I failed again today! I even told her I didn't need to exersize

since my HR was 60, that of an athelete! I don't see her again for 6 months so

I may do some expementing but I didn't say that!

Duloxetine, advertised as Cymbalta on TV, is used to treat depression and

sometimes T2DM nerve pain. (It may very well be serving dual purpose in my

case!) Plan to reduce that or eliminate it if I can get a doctor to agree,

nobody wants to take responsibility so I may have to do it!

- 65 yo super ob. male - 12mm X 13mm rt. a.adnoma with previous rt. flank

pain. Treating with Meds. And DASH. . Current BP(last week ave): 131/76 HR 60

Other Issues/Opportunities: OSA w Bi-Pap settings 13/19, DM2, and PTSD.

Meds: Duloxetine hcl 80 MG, Metoprolol Tartrate 200 MG, 81mg asprin, Metformin

2000MG and Spironolactone 50 MG.

> > >

> > > > Natalia,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Micardis+Epler work well for you. Check this picture to see what they do

and find out if you need to block something else too:

> > > >

> > > > <image001.png>

> > > >

> > > > Click for details 1

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Max.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Yes, my renin was low. But ACE and ARB always lowered my BP, although

not enough to the normal range.

> > > >

> > > > And now when I have spikes of BP around 200/100, the combinaton of

Micardis+ eplerenon lower it much faster that only eplerenone.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank you, .

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Natalia

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why this massage is now showing up. It is an older posting.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I find both opinions, and facts to be of

value.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > For example - the research articles will

probably

> > > > > > > > > never, ever mention that spiro's estrogenic properties can

> > > > > > > > > exacerbate menstrual irregularities, or can cause gynecomastia

in

> > > > > > > > > women. They will also never mention that the estrogenic

properties

> > > > > > > > > may cause weight gain (plenty of anecdotal evidence of that if

you

> > > > > > > > > look hard enough), yet in the three weeks I was on it, my

weight

> > > > > > > > > (which under normal circumstances only fluctuates by a pound

either

> > > > > > > > > way) went up five pounds. So my *opinion* that this drug's

side

> > > > > > > > > effects outweigh it's benefits *may* be of value to some

newbie who

> > > > > > > > > comes here down the line.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > However. My HTN doctor's *opinion* that I

could

> > > > > > > > > have skipped AVS and gone straight to surgery, even though I'm

a bit

> > > > > > > > > past 40, was not supported by any of the " facts " in the

research

> > > > > > > > > articles. So I was able to choose to ignore his opinion, and

follow

> > > > > > > > > the guidance I got via the *facts* presented in research

articles.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > --- In

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Welcome to the food industries way to get us to drink more sweetened BEVS. Read every label . I am not sure where you are from but getting ASick is not a good way to tell a dr or us what u mean when u don't feel well. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertension

I used to always wonder why I got sick after eating. I though it was

the sugar. So I went low carb- and I still would get sick.

It was the sodium! Of course my favorite food was pizza and let's

face it. Low salt pizza is not cool :). I now try to avoid all

restaurant food.

I once had a Subway Tuna sandwich. I thought I would die after

eating it. When I checked their nutritional info- I was shocked!

Phyllis

It's so true! Even now, when I know everything

(almost :-) and when I complain to my friends that I

cannot eat in Panera Bread since I feel terrible

immediately after eating, all of them say : " No, it's

not salt, it's pscyh problems."

No guys, it's not, it's physical problem, it's called

electrolyte imbalance!

Natalia Kamneva 67 Russian F with 2 cm left adrenal

adenoma, recently diagnosed with PA; diabetic; on 100 mg

eplerenone, 80 mg Micardis, 2000 mg metformin, 60 mg

Dexilant and 2 mg Lorazepam; Dashing; still have some