RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: I am fine!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes actually it was. If I had not been so concerned about my family worrying I would have had a wonderful time. Saw a lot of country and some really gorgeous flowers and scenery.

Jane

Guest guest

Jane, I'm so glad you are well. Congradulations on the weight loss as well.

So, besides getting lost, was it a wonderful hike? I hope so.

Elaine

Well everyone I see my daughter was searching for me. I would just like to tell people that I am fine...got a little lost but found myself a way out and am fine. My family is as well, recovering from the stress. I am totally fine and have actually lost 16 pounds! My 83 mile hike turned into over 120 but that was okay as I am completely unharmed. Thank you for all those who were concerned and I apologise for any stress I have caused!

Jane

Guest guest

Sounds wonderful, Jane. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Elaine

Yes actually it was. If I had not been so concerned about my family worrying I would have had a wonderful time. Saw a lot of country and some really gorgeous flowers and scenery.

Jane

Guest guest

I am totally fine and have actually lost 16 pounds! My 83 mile hike turned into over 120 but that was okay as I am completely unharmed. Thank you for all those who were concerned and I apologise for any stress I have caused!

That old saying "All is well that ends well" is certainly true. I'm glad dear Jane that I somehow missed the fact that you were not present and accounted for. That way I didn't have to worry also.

Hugs

douglas

Guest guest

Jane...

I am so glad you are ok. You made our morning paper today!! At the time I read it I thought the name was vaguely familiar...little did I know until I read your post...lol Welcome home !

Maggie

Well everyone I see my daughter was searching for me. I would just like to tell people that I am fine...got a little lost but found myself a way out and am fine. My family is as well, recovering from the stress. I am totally fine and have actually lost 16 pounds! My 83 mile hike turned into over 120 but that was okay as I am completely unharmed. Thank you for all those who were concerned and I apologise for any stress I have caused!

Jane

Guest guest

Sounds like quite an adventure, Jane. Welcome back.

karena

>

> Yes actually it was. If I had not been so concerned about my family

worrying

> I would have had a wonderful time. Saw a lot of country and some

really

> gorgeous flowers and scenery.

> Jane

>

Guest guest

jane, did i miss something? did you get lost? im glad your ok anyways.MAGGIMAY88@... wrote: Jane... I am so glad you are ok. You made our morning paper today!! At the time I read it I thought the name was vaguely familiar...little did I know until I read your post...lol Welcome home ! Maggie Well everyone I see my daughter was searching for me. I would just like to tell people that I am fine...got a little lost but found myself a way out and am fine. My family is as well,

recovering from the stress. I am totally fine and have actually lost 16 pounds! My 83 mile hike turned into over 120 but that was okay as I am completely unharmed. Thank you for all those who were concerned and I apologise for any stress I have caused! Jane __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Thank you ...I am glad you missed it as well, enough people were worried.

Jane

Guest guest

LOL...Which paper was that? I heard from a neighbor I was even on Regis and ....how embarrassing!

Jane

Thank you for

Guest guest

I missed the one on Regis and . Our paper is the Nevada Appeal in Carson City Nevada. It was on page 7.

Maggie

LOL...Which paper was that? I heard from a neighbor I was even on Regis and ....how embarrassing!

Jane

Thank you for

Guest guest

I think that it is an expression of puzzlement, . The person, like me, missed out that there had been a problem until it was all over. W.

RE: I am fine!

Can someone tell me what in the world this means??

in Texas (TnT)

Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!

From: thefatmanwalking_group [mailto:thefatmanwalking_group ] On Behalf Of CarlSent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22 PMTo: thefatmanwalking_group Subject: RE: I am fine!

Bumpfh$?

Guest guest

Good Morning : I'm glad you asked this question. I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to mean but didn't want to show how dumb I was - HA. Being 72 years old - I'm not always hep on all this new lingo. - Shirley from Southern Illinois

Can someone tell me what in the world this means??

in Texas (TnT)

Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!

From: thefatmanwalking_group [mailto:thefatmanwalking_group ] On Behalf Of Carl

Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22 PM

To: thefatmanwalking_group

Bumpfh$?

Guest guest

Being 72 years old - I'm not always hep on all this new lingo. - Shirley from Southern Illinois

Shirley I keep picturing you as much younger than me. (Everyone is younger than me) I was 72 until May 19.

Hugs

D

Guest guest

I searched the Nevada Appeal but couldn't find the article. Can you

link it here?

>

>

> I missed the one on Regis and . Our paper is the Nevada Appeal

in

> Carson City Nevada. It was on page 7.

> Maggie

>

> LOL...Which paper was that? I heard from a neighbor I was even on

Regis and

> ....how embarrassing!

> Jane

> Thank you for

>

Guest guest

Jane,

When you set out on that trek, I'll bet you never thought you would become a celebrity, did you? Are you being teased about it by friends and family? I am impressed at how you kept your cool and dealt with it all (the trek and the subsequent attention). What an adventure!

W.

Re: I am fine!

I searched the Nevada Appeal but couldn't find the article. Can you link it here?>> > I missed the one on Regis and . Our paper is the Nevada Appeal in > Carson City Nevada. It was on page 7.> Maggie> > LOL...Which paper was that? I heard from a neighbor I was even on Regis and > ....how embarrassing!> Jane> Thank you for>

Guest guest

Thank you ! It is very embarrassing! I knew my family would be worried, but I did not expect all the attention! Boy!

Lol.

Jane

Guest guest

i have no clue what it means either. i thought it was someone messing around. so i deleted it. lolsbrown857@... wrote: Good Morning : I'm glad you asked this question. I couldn't figure out what it was supposed to mean but didn't want to show how dumb I was - HA. Being 72 years old - I'm not always hep on all this new lingo. - Shirley from Southern Illinois Can someone tell me what in the world this means?? in Texas (TnT)Give yourself a real pay raise. GET OUT OF DEBT!From: thefatmanwalking_group [mailto:thefatmanwalking_group ] On Behalf Of CarlSent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:22 PMTo: thefatmanwalking_group Bumpfh$? __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I went out to do a 83 mile backpack trip, got sidelined by snow, then blocked by flooded creeks, and my 7 or 8 days turned into 12. A lot of people know me and the word spread like wildfire. I have heard it was even on Regis and . It was crazy!

Jane

Guest guest

I was gone 12 days total, had enough food although I was down to granola and oatmeal. Lol. Won't be eating those any time soon!

Jane

Guest guest

I have been having problems viewing a lot of the posts on the group,

so i have no idea what happened other than that jane maybe got lost or

delayed on her hike.

can you post a summary for this poor confoozed kat?

laurie

>

> Oh my goodness! will have to look it up. That is too funny!

> Thanks. Jane

>