RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Half Way Through

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sometimes you feel like saying. I feel like left over dog do, and you? Actually I have said that. And you should have seen the faces of the person that I said it too. They just stand there with their mouths open. Have you ever seen Madea's family Reunion? I have a personality like Madea (played by Tyler ). I say what I feel. My daughter tells me, that sometimes I say too much. LOL I don't care, like Madea, I have earned the right to be honest and say it like I feel. Love Janetm human wrote: I've taken to telling most people something along the lines of 'alright' when they ask how I'm doing. For a while, and especially with people I knew were actually asking because they cared, I would talk about exactly what was going on. But I've grown tired and so very much just want to honestly be able to say 'I'm doing great thanks". I just hate this being the central issue for so damn long. I've got so many things I really need to concentrate on in order to get my life to where I want it to be. But I guess having a degree, good job and liver cancer wouldn't be a good thing :) Mike From: SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn>Subject: Re: Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do,

but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

You are preaching to the choir girlfriend. My younger brother and I have RA, we have had it since we were children. We were and are lucky because ours has progressed slowly. We are still able to walk. But back when we were children we were put into a program for children with RA. And I think the treatments we received helped us along the way. I have a friend that was in the same program, and she wasn't as lucky as us. Her hands are deformed from the disease, and she has a hard time. It just isn't the same as osteo. Love JanetDorothy wrote: I have a problem having rheumatoid arthritis…..people blow it off and lump it in with osteoarthritis and think you should just deal with the aches & pains. Usually, I hear “Oh, yeah, I have some arthritis in my knee too.” They have no clue. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW

Washington "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I wish I could be more like that sometimes Janet. I struggle with acknowledging and communicating negative feelings. It might be that male 'buck it up soldier' thing, but it's just difficult for me to mentally juggle the appropriate amount of attention to put towards negative feelings. I'd rather be able to honestly say that I'm ok, but I just hate to be seen as needy, even though we all are from time to time.

Mike

From: SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@ msn.com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM

Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through

My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure.

Sharon in NW Washington

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I wish I could be more like that sometimes Janet. I struggle with acknowledging and communicating negative feelings. It might be that male 'buck it up soldier' thing, but it's just difficult for me to mentally juggle the appropriate amount of attention to put towards negative feelings. I'd rather be able to honestly say that I'm ok, but I just hate to be seen as needy, even though we all are from time to time.

Mike

From: SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@ msn.com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM

Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol

Sharon in NW Washington

My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure.

Sharon in NW Washington

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Mike

Sharon in NW Washington

Sharon in NW Washington

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Mike

Sharon in NW Washington

Sharon in NW Washington

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

YA, I feel like a weak person when I say how I REALLY feel sometimes and people don't want to hear it, one gets that look of "What's YOUR problem", so I usually don't say, except in accepted places, like in this here wonderful group.Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde RE: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way ThroughBe a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Mike, Maybe just do whatever works best for you at the moment, Hep C sure knows no gender.. Needy is okay, and it will pass..some other emotion will take it's place and that's okay, too. One day at a time. Hugs, Sheena m human wrote: I wish I could be more like that sometimes Janet. I struggle with acknowledging and communicating negative feelings. It might be that male 'buck it up soldier' thing, but it's just difficult for me to mentally juggle the appropriate amount of attention to put towards negative feelings. I'd rather be able to honestly say that I'm ok, but I just hate to be seen as needy, even though we all are from time to time. Mike From: SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxo@ msn.com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro

ups.comDate: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW

Washington Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it

now.

Guest guest

I'm the same Mike. I will say I'm fine when I am throwing up. I think that it's a way of me not really accepting that I am ill. I HATE to admit it. I feel like if I did, people would think that I was weak. When I am not well I feel as if my body let me down and that makes me upset. :-) Steph

Guest guest

But Mike, that's just the thing. To us, you appear far from needy when you tell us you feel crappy. To us, you're being honest and where's the weakness in honesty??

You may have to appear the "soldier" in your day to day life but here, you can be as honest as you need to be to get through the day/week/month/entire treatment.

We certainly won't think any less of Mike the person, in fact many of us will admire you all the more. You never have to be afraid of being honest here.

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

Mike-

Guest guest

Im with you guys,, I do the same and for the same reason too! Ruggio wrote: I'm the same Mike. I will say I'm fine when I am throwing up. I think that it's a way of me not really accepting that I am ill. I HATE to admit it. I feel like if I did, people would think that I was weak. When I am not well I feel as if my body let me down and that makes me upset. :-) Steph Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

I'm sure glad you are doing better, lady!But, we don't always have good days and this Group does help see us through the not so good ones, as well.. Imho, venting is so important..it helps us get through.. SHARON CROSBY wrote: That's soo true,

Sheena. WHen I was down and depressed I cried on the collective shoulders of this group. Now, I'm back up and can give something back. You will improve as well, right now, BE NEEDY! lol It feels good to do it. Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Mike, Maybe just do whatever works best for you at the moment, Hep C sure knows no gender.. Needy is okay, and it will pass..some other emotion will take it's place and that's okay, too. One day at a time. Hugs, Sheena m human <heethun666> wrote: I wish I could be more like that sometimes Janet. I struggle with acknowledging and communicating negative feelings. It might be that male 'buck it up soldier' thing, but it's just difficult for me to mentally juggle the appropriate amount of attention to put towards negative feelings. I'd rather be able to honestly say that I'm ok, but I just hate to be seen as needy, even though we all are from time to time. Mike

Guest guest

That I can totally understand. Even though I am a female. I was raised in a family that you didn't show a lot of emotions, just deal with it and go on. In fact the saying in our house was Your momma didn't raise no wimp. To hell she didn't!! There are times that I feel very wimpy. LOL Still let me say there is no shame in reporting your symptoms, your feelings here. Think of us as your extended family. We are all part of your family through the vitrue of the fact we all have Hep C. And needy, shmeedy, you are simply reporting the facts hon. Love Janetm human wrote: I wish I could be more like that sometimes Janet. I struggle with acknowledging and communicating negative feelings. It might be that male 'buck it up soldier' thing, but it's just difficult for me to mentally juggle the appropriate amount of attention to put towards negative feelings. I'd rather be able to honestly say that I'm ok, but I just hate to be seen as needy, even though we all are from time to time. Mike From: SHARON CROSBY

<csharonxoxo@ msn.com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

That I can totally understand. Even though I am a female. I was raised in a family that you didn't show a lot of emotions, just deal with it and go on. In fact the saying in our house was Your momma didn't raise no wimp. To hell she didn't!! There are times that I feel very wimpy. LOL Still let me say there is no shame in reporting your symptoms, your feelings here. Think of us as your extended family. We are all part of your family through the vitrue of the fact we all have Hep C. And needy, shmeedy, you are simply reporting the facts hon. Love Janetm human wrote: I wish I could be more like that sometimes Janet. I struggle with acknowledging and communicating negative feelings. It might be that male 'buck it up soldier' thing, but it's just difficult for me to mentally juggle the appropriate amount of attention to put towards negative feelings. I'd rather be able to honestly say that I'm ok, but I just hate to be seen as needy, even though we all are from time to time. Mike From: SHARON CROSBY

<csharonxoxo@ msn.com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Everybody on this list has been so supportive and helpful. I very much appreciate having a place to come and talk abou this stuff. Thank you,

Mike

Sharon in NW Washington

Sharon in NW Washington

Frederick Faber

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Mike, it is very important that you do express yourself for you body and mind. This tx is difficult to say the least and all the support you can get is so very helpful. I told a friend here at workI on several occasions while I was on tx that I just could not continue and I would cry (another thing I hate doing, oh Aries me!) She would hug me a would tell me that I could continue, that this was the drugs and not me doing this and assured me that I did have the strength to go on. If it had not been for her ability to listen to me and comfort me I would not have been able to go as long as I did. Also I was able to speak to Sheena and was able to speak with someone who was going through tx as I was going through it. She was a godsent! I am so grateful that I had these two and this group as I had -0- support from my family. Mike I hope that you feel better! Steph

Guest guest

Steph, You are one of the kindest/strongest women I know, your own sickness aside, you called me often when I was on treatment to see how I was doing. This Group and you are what enabled me to make it through as long as I did.. We all need someone to understand and care.. I hope everyone is having a decent day.. Hugs, Sheena Ruggio wrote: Mike, it is very important that you do express yourself for you body and mind. This tx is difficult to say the least and all the support you can get is so very helpful. I told a friend here at workI on several occasions while I was on tx that I just could not continue and I would cry (another thing I hate doing, oh Aries me!) She would hug me a would tell me that I could continue, that this was the drugs and not me doing this and assured me that I did have the strength to go on. If it had not been for her ability to listen to me and comfort me I would not have been able to go as long as I did. Also I was able to

speak to Sheena and was able to speak with someone who was going through tx as I was going through it. She was a godsent! I am so grateful that I had these two and this group as I had -0- support from my family. Mike I hope that you feel better! Steph Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I just an email containing this email from: "munir_445@... What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-) Has anyone seen this before? Steph

Guest guest

yahoo.ie is only for Ireland and England emails. If you don't know

anyone there, I wouldn't open it. Do you have an anti-virus program?

They should scan all incoming email and warn you!

>

> I just an email containing this email from:

> " munir_445@...

> What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a

virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-)

> Has anyone seen this before?

>

> Steph

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Guest guest

I agree with the others, dont open it,, but you can report it as spam if you wish Ruggio wrote: I just an email containing this email from: "munir_445yahoo (DOT) ie What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-) Has anyone seen this before? Steph Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

I agree with the others, dont open it,, but you can report it as spam if you wish Ruggio wrote: I just an email containing this email from: "munir_445yahoo (DOT) ie What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-) Has anyone seen this before? Steph Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

I am so sorry. We've been dealing with this "person" behind the scenes after a rather unsavory post that we caught and deleted before it had a chance to get to the list.

You see, that's what your co-owners/mods are here for. 99.9% of the time we catch the slimy ones before they get through but sadly this one seems to have slipped by us.

Please and all group members, use your email filter and block this email address. This "person" seems to have mischief in mind and we're so sorry we missed it.

I'm now going back to our member list to triple check that this low-life is completely gone from the membership, sadly it seems like it could have been a bot trawling groups to harvest email addresses.

Luv

anne

I just an email containing this email from:

"munir_445@...

What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-)

Has anyone seen this before?

Steph

Guest guest

I am so sorry. We've been dealing with this "person" behind the scenes after a rather unsavory post that we caught and deleted before it had a chance to get to the list.

You see, that's what your co-owners/mods are here for. 99.9% of the time we catch the slimy ones before they get through but sadly this one seems to have slipped by us.

Please and all group members, use your email filter and block this email address. This "person" seems to have mischief in mind and we're so sorry we missed it.

I'm now going back to our member list to triple check that this low-life is completely gone from the membership, sadly it seems like it could have been a bot trawling groups to harvest email addresses.

Luv

anne

I just an email containing this email from:

"munir_445@...

What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-)

Has anyone seen this before?

Steph

Guest guest

Thanks anne, I will add it to my spam list. Thank everyone! Stephanne wrote: , I am so sorry. We've been dealing with this "person" behind the scenes after a rather unsavory post that we caught and deleted before it had a chance to get to the list. You see, that's what your co-owners/mods are here for. 99.9% of the time we catch the slimy ones before they get through but sadly this one seems to have slipped by us. Please and all group members, use your email filter and block this email address. This "person" seems to have mischief in mind and we're so sorry we missed it. I'm now going back to our member list to triple check that this low-life is completely gone from the membership, sadly it seems like it could have been a bot trawling groups to harvest email addresses. Luv anne You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek Re: Half Way Through I just an email containing this email from: "munir_445yahoo (DOT) ie What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-) Has anyone seen this before? Steph Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Thanks anne, I will add it to my spam list. Thank everyone! Stephanne wrote: , I am so sorry. We've been dealing with this "person" behind the scenes after a rather unsavory post that we caught and deleted before it had a chance to get to the list. You see, that's what your co-owners/mods are here for. 99.9% of the time we catch the slimy ones before they get through but sadly this one seems to have slipped by us. Please and all group members, use your email filter and block this email address. This "person" seems to have mischief in mind and we're so sorry we missed it. I'm now going back to our member list to triple check that this low-life is completely gone from the membership, sadly it seems like it could have been a bot trawling groups to harvest email addresses. Luv anne You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek Re: Half Way Through I just an email containing this email from: "munir_445yahoo (DOT) ie What or who is that? I am a little worried that it might conatin a virus..LIKE I NEED ANOTHER ONE! :-) Has anyone seen this before? Steph Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.