RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Half Way Through

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mike, I know it doesn't help much, it didn't help me, but most of us felt awful and got discouraged too. It's a damn hard treatment to undertake, but if you reach svr, it will be TOTALLY worth it. Hope you hang on. Kudos for quitting smoking, you've already got a positive result, guy!! I quit during a round of pneumonia that got worse from having this blasted disease about 15 years ago. Sharon in NW WashingtonKnitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Half Way ThroughHi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,Mike

Guest guest

Mike, I know it doesn't help much, it didn't help me, but most of us felt awful and got discouraged too. It's a damn hard treatment to undertake, but if you reach svr, it will be TOTALLY worth it. Hope you hang on. Kudos for quitting smoking, you've already got a positive result, guy!! I quit during a round of pneumonia that got worse from having this blasted disease about 15 years ago. Sharon in NW WashingtonKnitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Half Way ThroughHi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,Mike

Guest guest

Mike, You can make it. And you vent here anytime you need. That is what we are here for. Lots of gentle hugs to you. Love Janetheethun666 wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm

half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,Mike"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they

go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Mike, You can make it. And you vent here anytime you need. That is what we are here for. Lots of gentle hugs to you. Love Janetheethun666 wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm

half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,Mike"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they

go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Hi Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine....these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some

major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Tina, You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the pains. Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you. Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great. Love Janetcurlytoes45 wrote: Hi Mike, I'm so sorry

you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine....these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 <heethun666> wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I

just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all

over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Hi Janet, I know that without you guys.....I probably wouldn't have even treated.....because all I had ever heard were the horror stories.....and even though I feel like I'm going thru hell right now....I am confident that there will be sunshine when the storm is over.... Hugs, TinaJanet wrote: Tina, You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the

pains. Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you. Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great. Love Janetcurlytoes45 <curlytoes45> wrote: Hi Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine....these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a lot of

these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 <heethun666> wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I

am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything.

Guest guest

Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P

Re: Half Way Through

Tina,

You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the pains.

Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you.

Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great.

Love

Janetcurlytoes45 <curlytoes45@ yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Mike,

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine.... these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you have better days ahead....

Hugs,

Tinaheethun666 <heethun666yahoo (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to

vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything.

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure.Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: Half Way ThroughHello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P

Guest guest

((((HUGS)))) Mike,

I know you don't want to hear this but I'm gonna say it anyway. *grin*.

Half way there IS a great place to be! Perhaps think of it as that many

LESS pills and injections you have to give yourself. That's one more

pill/injection over, done with, finished, kablooey, finito!

Keep your eyes on the goal honey. You are seriously almost there.

This treatment seems bloody awful. I so admire you for having the courage

and strength to do this!

YOU WILL MAKE IT! WE believe in you!!!

Oh and stop apologising or I'll have to get my feather whacker out to you!

LOL!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.

Everybody's different!

Kim Peek

Half Way Through

> Hi everyone,

>

> I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I

> guess that's what I'm going to do now..

>

> Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated

> that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I

> can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when

> I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse

> side effects.

>

> On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has

> forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed,

> but gained weight.

>

> I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been

> putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep

> some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse

> Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I

> was 'turning colors'.

>

> Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm

> wearing out ears all over. Thanks,

>

> Mike

Guest guest

I have a problem having rheumatoid

arthritis…..people blow it off and lump it in with osteoarthritis and

think you should just deal with the aches & pains. Usually, I hear

“Oh, yeah, I have some arthritis in my knee too.”

They have no clue.

Dorothy

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of SHARON CROSBY

Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:31

PM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re:

Half Way

Through

My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but

this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get

stronger. It's a great group, for sure.

Sharon in NW Washington

Guest guest

Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

RE: Half Way Through

I have a problem having rheumatoid arthritis...people blow it off and lump it in with osteoarthritis and think you should just deal with the aches & pains. Usually, I hear "Oh, yeah, I have some arthritis in my knee too."

They have no clue.

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Half Way Through

My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure.

Sharon in NW Washington

Guest guest

Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lolSharon in NW WashingtonKnitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde RE: Half Way ThroughI have a problem having rheumatoid arthritis...people blow it off and lump it in with osteoarthritis and think you should just deal with the aches & pains. Usually, I hear "Oh, yeah, I have some arthritis in my knee too." They have no clue. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure.Sharon in NW Washington

Guest guest

People can be so cold without even realizing it. I agree, they don't live with your pain, can have no clue. Dorothy wrote: I have a problem having rheumatoid arthritis…..people blow it off and lump it in with osteoarthritis and think you should just deal with the aches & pains.

Usually, I hear “Oh, yeah, I have some arthritis in my knee too.” They have no clue. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington

Guest guest

I've taken to telling most people something along the lines of 'alright' when they ask how I'm doing. For a while, and especially with people I knew were actually asking because they cared, I would talk about exactly what was going on. But I've grown tired and so very much just want to honestly be able to say 'I'm doing great thanks".

I just hate this being the central issue for so damn long. I've got so many things I really need to concentrate on in order to get my life to where I want it to be. But I guess having a degree, good job and liver cancer wouldn't be a good thing :)

Mike

Subject: Re: Half Way ThroughTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM

Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol

Sharon in NW Washington

Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through

My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure.

Sharon in NW Washington

Guest guest

It seems no matter how bad the day, someone out there DOES give a flip.. Often strangers, far more than family.. I am grateful for all of you.. Sheena SHARON CROSBY wrote: My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: Half Way

Through Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P

Guest guest

Hi , Sadly, family are too often the worst when you are really sick. Most of mine are still running.. <sigh> Hugs, Sheena Putman wrote: Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P Re: Half Way Through Tina, You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the pains. Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you. Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great. Love Janetcurlytoes45 <curlytoes45@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine.... these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a

lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 <heethun666yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side (

I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Hi , Sadly, family are too often the worst when you are really sick. Most of mine are still running.. <sigh> Hugs, Sheena Putman wrote: Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P Re: Half Way Through Tina, You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the pains. Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you. Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great. Love Janetcurlytoes45 <curlytoes45@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine.... these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a

lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 <heethun666yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side (

I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Mike, I think all of us have been there or are still there. Feeling sick gets real old, real quick.. I hope YOUR "feeling great" day comes very soon! Hugs, Sheena m human wrote: I've taken to telling most people something along the lines of 'alright' when they ask how I'm doing. For a while, and especially with people I knew were actually asking because they cared, I would talk about exactly what was going on. But I've grown tired and so very much just want to honestly be able to say 'I'm doing great thanks". I just hate this being the central issue for so damn long. I've got so many things I really need to concentrate on in order to get my life to where I want it to be. But I guess having a degree, good job and liver cancer wouldn't be a good thing :) Mike From: SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn>Subject: Re: Half Way ThroughTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Mike, I think all of us have been there or are still there. Feeling sick gets real old, real quick.. I hope YOUR "feeling great" day comes very soon! Hugs, Sheena m human wrote: I've taken to telling most people something along the lines of 'alright' when they ask how I'm doing. For a while, and especially with people I knew were actually asking because they cared, I would talk about exactly what was going on. But I've grown tired and so very much just want to honestly be able to say 'I'm doing great thanks". I just hate this being the central issue for so damn long. I've got so many things I really need to concentrate on in order to get my life to where I want it to be. But I guess having a degree, good job and liver cancer wouldn't be a good thing :) Mike From: SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn>Subject: Re: Half Way ThroughTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, April 20, 2008, 5:18 PM Ya, laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone. Just like every one always says - How are you doing today? THey really don't want to know,,at least on some days. lol Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Half Way Through My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I too am very grateful for this group.. While I have a husband who totally understand because he was with me every step of the way through my tx and still continues to care for me, my mother does just not get it.. She is wrapped up in her own mental illness that she cannot see beyond herself... So this place is the one place we all can come and know that there ARE others here who DO understand what we are going through! I thank God every day for this group!I love you all!!!!jaxSheena wrote: It seems no matter how bad the day, someone out there DOES give a flip.. Often strangers, far more than family.. I am grateful for all of you.. Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and

love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: Half Way Through Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

I too am very grateful for this group.. While I have a husband who totally understand because he was with me every step of the way through my tx and still continues to care for me, my mother does just not get it.. She is wrapped up in her own mental illness that she cannot see beyond herself... So this place is the one place we all can come and know that there ARE others here who DO understand what we are going through! I thank God every day for this group!I love you all!!!!jaxSheena wrote: It seems no matter how bad the day, someone out there DOES give a flip.. Often strangers, far more than family.. I am grateful for all of you.. Sheena SHARON CROSBY <csharonxoxomsn> wrote: My family poo pood my illness too, . They still do, but this group gives understanding, and in that understanding, I get stronger. It's a great group, for sure. Sharon in NW Washington Knitting is...time and

love made tangible. Alison Hyde Re: Half Way Through Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

I know ,, family and friends just do not get it,,, because we look ok, they think we must be ok,, and its very frustrating when they dont get it! I know,, Putman wrote: Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get

to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P Re: Half Way Through Tina, You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the pains. Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you. Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great. Love Janetcurlytoes45 <curlytoes45@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine.... these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you

have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 <heethun666yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad

enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick

Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

I know ,, family and friends just do not get it,,, because we look ok, they think we must be ok,, and its very frustrating when they dont get it! I know,, Putman wrote: Hello everyone. Janet you know what makes me so mad is that people do not see the sickness on you so its like just get up and go. It does not help. With out this group I could not go to family and show them how serious this really is. Let them read some that I get

to read. Thanks for being their,for all of us. P Re: Half Way Through Tina, You are so right. We have been there, and know the aches and the pains. Anytime you folks need to vent, we are here to listen, care and support everyone of you. Thanks for the compliement on the group, it makes my heart feel great. Love Janetcurlytoes45 <curlytoes45@ yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Mike, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time...I can relate on some of it.....I'm only 1/4 of the way there....I have days when I think I cannot do this ONE more day....but you did the right thing coming here to vent....that is the best medicine.... these guys are so awesome....and sometimes I won't post because I feel like I'm just complaining nonstop....but I've learned that this is the best place to go when you're feeling so bad.....a lot of these guys have been right where we are....and they made it....and are clear and healthier than ever.....so that gives me the strength to hang in there.....you and I will get through this too....so I will be thinking of you and praying that you

have better days ahead.... Hugs, Tinaheethun666 <heethun666yahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Hi everyone,I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects.On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight.I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad

enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'.Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks,MikeThe shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The man who kneels to God can stand up to anything. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick

Faber Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

Mike, I totally related to what you said in this,, there were days that I was not sure that I could go ONE more day,, but knowing that I had reached being undetectible helped me to keep on keepin on,,, are you undetectible yet? Dont give up, you're on your way to being a much healthier person!hugsjaxheethun666 wrote: Hi everyone, I'm sorry I just pop in here and there to whine about this but I guess that's what I'm going to do now.. Everyone that asks how long I have to go thinks I should be

elated that I'm half way through, that I've completed this much. But all I can think of is how bad I feel now and how much worse it is from when I started, and then imagine going through that much time with worse side effects. On a positive side ( I am trying here!),, my throat soreness has forced me to quit smoking cigarettes. And I've actually not lossed, but gained weight. I really need to have some major dental work done, but have been putting. I already feel bad enough and have been struggling to keep some attendance at work. I've had a cold/flu the past week. A nurse Thursday made me sit down and insisted I get a ride home, said I was 'turning colors'. Again, sorry for just popping in to vent but I'm pretty sure I'm wearing out ears all over. Thanks, Mike Jackie