like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i

wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i

just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on

april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the

calemdar and marked it under april 10 ,

Guest guest

Yes,

please call your doctor. Over the years they’ve added to my anti-depressants;

I’m on three different ones now. So far, it’s working again.

Fighting

the Dragon

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Dorothy

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:23 PM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time

Joyce,

call the doctor again and do it now.

Dorothy

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:16 PM

Subject: i am having a real hard time

hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been

unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just

wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that

has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i

am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom

and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very

out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something

quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs

like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i

wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i

just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on

april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the

calemdar and marked it under april 10 ,

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54

AM

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Guest guest

Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be

that way..joyceann wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to

do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie

Guest guest

im so worried , i am 1/2 way done with treatment but i have to be honest i dont know how much i can tk , i will let you know, Dorothy wrote: Joyce, call the doctor again and do it now. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceannSent: Wednesday,

March 19, 2008 2:16 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: i am having a real hard time hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control

i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 ,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

my other worry is, they are given me ativan for my nervousness, anixty and i have been good with it for 2 months only 0.5 mg which is nothing and now i got it raised last week to 1 mg , i hate to play the drug route, cause of my addictions, but i do know i need it, every thing about me has become a nervouse wreck Matchinsky wrote: Yes, please call your doctor. Over the years they’ve added to my anti-depressants; I’m on three different ones now. So far, it’s working again. Fighting the

Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of DorothySent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:23 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time Joyce, call the doctor again and do it now. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceannSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:16 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: i am having a real hard time hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just

wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , No virus found in

this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

hon, yes you CAN finish,,,if you quit now, you wont clear.... just take it one day at a time,,, are you clear yet? perhaps just knowing that it is working and you are undetectible will help to inspire you..joyceann silva wrote: im so worried , i am 1/2 way done with treatment but i have to be honest i dont know how much i can tk , i will let you know, Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: Joyce, call the doctor again and do it now. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceannSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:16 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: i am having a real hard time hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you

need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just

wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie

Guest guest

Joyce,, stop worrying about what you are needing to take in order to finish tx,, YOUR almost there,, half way,, YOU CAN do this,, just take whatever you need to take in order to stay on tx.. YOU are NOT a quitter,, YOU'RE NOT..joyceann silva wrote: my other worry is, they are given me ativan for my nervousness, anixty and i have been good with it for 2 months only 0.5 mg which is nothing and now i got it raised last week to 1 mg , i hate to play the drug route, cause of my addictions, but i do know i need it, every thing about

me has become a nervouse wreck Matchinsky <michaelboxernest (DOT) net> wrote: Yes, please call your doctor. Over the years they’ve added to my anti-depressants; I’m on three different ones now. So far, it’s working again. Fighting the Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of DorothySent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:23 PMTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time Joyce, call the doctor again and do it now. Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceannSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:16 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: i am having a real hard time hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have

forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Jackie

Guest guest

Ask y to come here.... I will email you privately with a letter you can show to him,, ok?joyceann silva wrote: well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds...

and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann

<mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great

movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Jackie

Guest guest

thank you, Matchinsky wrote: If the doctor says you need the medication, and you take as prescribed, you’ll be fine. Speaking as a substance abuse counselor, it can be considered a relapse if someone *doesn’t* take their medications as prescribed. But I do understand the anxiety about

it. Fighting the Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time my other worry is, they are given me ativan for my nervousness, anixty and i have been good with it for 2 months only 0.5 mg which is nothing and now i got it raised last week to 1 mg , i hate to play the drug route, cause of my addictions, but i do know i need it, every thing about me has become a nervouse wreck No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by

AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

You know, with my past drug history, I was

so upset when I had to go on pain meds 2 years ago, but it was what I needed to

do in order to function and live.

One of the doctors understood and he told

me not to worry about it then. He was right. You do what you have to do at

the time. Things work themselves out later.

If you need the meds and the doctor

changes your dose, it’s what you need to do for right now. I know this

whole thing really sucks, Joyce, but I’m on the other side now and you

know and I know that you’ll get there too……..YOU WILL!!

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2:31 PM

Subject: RE:

i am having a real hard time

my other

worry is, they are given me ativan for my nervousness, anixty and i have been

good with it for 2 months only 0.5 mg which is nothing and now i got it raised

last week to 1 mg , i hate to play the drug route, cause of my addictions, but

i do know i need it, every thing about me has become a nervouse wreck

Guest guest

yes, i know and you ahve been thru alot, im glad to hear from you , you are a power of exzample, i just have to not let this mentally crap get the best of me, Dorothy wrote: You know, with my past drug history, I was so upset when I had to go on pain meds 2 years ago, but it was what I needed to do in order to function and live. One of the doctors understood and he told me not to worry about it then. He was right. You do what you have to do at the time. Things work themselves out later. If you need the meds and the doctor changes your dose, it’s what you need to do for right now. I know this whole thing really sucks, Joyce, but I’m on the other side now and you know and I know that you’ll get there too……..YOU

WILL!! Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 2:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time my other worry is, they are given me ativan for my nervousness, anixty and i have been good with it for 2 months only 0.5 mg which is nothing and now i got it raised last week to 1 mg , i hate to play the drug route, cause of my addictions, but i do

know i need it, every thing about me has become a nervouse wreck

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

Just take it one day at a time. Every day

you “live through” is a day on the DONE side of this journey.

Remember when I was going to quit back

around the beginning of January? Man, did I want to quit – but I didn’t.

I couldn’t throw away the 4 months I had invested in tx so I pushed

myself to go on.

Sometimes, the mental crap is worse than

the physical. That’s why you need to have the doctor determine if your

meds are right. I’m not sure how I managed to do it without any

anti-depressants (maybe the pain pills helped there!!) but I’m sure that

it’s awful feeling like you do. But you need to know that it’s not

going to be like this forever and as long as you’re not feeling suicidal

or homicidal…….be a bitch if you feel like it!! Hole up in the

bedroom and watch movies or whatever you want to do.

You’re HALFWAY THERE……there’s

no turning back now J

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008

4:28 PM

yes, i

know and you ahve been thru alot, im glad to hear from you , you are a power of

exzample, i just have to not let this mentally crap get the best of me,

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

You know, with my past drug history, I was

so upset when I had to go on pain meds 2 years ago, but it was what I needed to

do in order to function and live.

One of the doctors understood and

he told me not to worry about it then. He was right. You do what

you have to do at the time. Things work themselves out later.

If you need the meds and the doctor

changes your dose, it’s what you need to do for right now. I know

this whole thing really sucks, Joyce, but I’m on the other side now and

you know and I know that you’ll get there too……..YOU WILL!!

Dorothy

Guest guest

Meds are not always what they are cracked up to be and can cause many adverse sides, I'm sure you know that, though.. Matchinsky wrote: If the doctor says you need the medication, and you take as prescribed, you’ll be fine.

Speaking as a substance abuse counselor, it can be considered a relapse if someone *doesn’t* take their medications as prescribed. But I do understand the anxiety about it. Fighting the Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 1:31 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time my other worry is, they are given me ativan for my nervousness, anixty and i have been good with it for 2 months only 0.5 mg which is nothing and now i got it raised last week to 1 mg , i hate to play the drug route, cause of my addictions, but i do know i

need it, every thing about me has become a nervouse wreck No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Guest guest

Sounds like a bit of Riba rage, Joyce.. Sometimes we have to just walk away, take many deep breaths and remind ourselves that we can do it.. It might help some if y better understood what you are going through.. Many Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva wrote: well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger,

frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom

and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Certainly.

But if someone doesn’t trust their physician, I hope they’ll look

for another. Medical decision such as medications should be made with the

doctor, as a collaborative effort. That doesn’t happen all too

often.

Fighting

the Dragon

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Sheena

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:18 PM

Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time

Meds are not always what they are cracked up to be

and can cause

many adverse sides, I'm sure you know that, though..

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Guest guest

Some are stuck with what they have for one reason or another. Not everything is black and white..and some docs do love to prescribe meds for what ails you..others prefer to give as few as possible.. Matchinsky wrote: Certainly. But if someone doesn’t trust their physician, I hope they’ll look for another. Medical decision such as medications should be made with the doctor, as a collaborative effort. That doesn’t happen all too often. Fighting the Dragon From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:18 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time Meds are not always what they are cracked up to be and can cause many adverse sides, I'm sure you know that, though.. No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG.Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1335 - Release Date: 3/19/2008 9:54 AM

Guest guest

now this i agree with it, he will get over it, and ill just have to deal with him thinking i am a mean peson and that ive changed, i must say this riba rage is real powerfull i did experience a little of it weeks ago and my celexa was highered, but this week esp has been the worst, Sheena wrote: Sounds like a bit of Riba rage, Joyce.. Sometimes we have to just walk away, take many deep breaths and remind ourselves that we can do it.. It might help some if y better understood what you are going through.. Many Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do

whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the

calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

You may need your meds changed altogether, Joyce, I had the rage really bad just from the virus, the Riba then added much fuel to the fire, but we do get through, and it's sure good to be able to vent somewhere that people understand and care. Hang In, you are loved.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva wrote: now this i agree with it, he will get over it, and ill just have to deal with him thinking i am a mean peson and that ive changed, i must say this riba rage is real powerfull i did experience a little of it weeks ago and my celexa was highered, but this week esp has been the worst, Sheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Sounds like a bit of Riba rage, Joyce.. Sometimes we have to just walk away, take many deep breaths and remind ourselves that we can do it.. It might help some if y better understood what you are going through.. Many Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe

the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my

depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

dorothy thank you and you know i love you, i hope you know, and i truly see what yr saying, i did jump in the shower this morning and i forced my self and you are right what was working last month might not be today and may need to be adjusted. i was worried to tell dr, because like you said 1/2 way there, but i did call the dr waiting for a call back thanks to reading yr post, thank you, Dorothy wrote: I don’t think any of us are trying to make light of your feelings. I am just trying to impress on your that this is not permanent and while it really, really sucks right now, it will pass. BUT the depression needs to be handled and that’s where your doctor and the meds come in. You should be able to get to a place where you can manage to function to some degree. If you are down so low that you’re not showering, not eating, or not behaving in a semi-normal fashion, you need to see if your meds are not appropriate for you at this point. What was good for you 2 months ago may no longer be good for you today. Only the doctor can determine that based on your situation. There are so many IF’S in this whole thing and maybe by the time they find a med that will work for you – you’ll be finished with tx! But in the meantime, you need to take some action. You know, I’m depressed as hell – I can’t hold a fork or cut my food in the morning, I can hardly walk first thing out of bed, I have no income, my “marriage” is a shambles, today is my Dad’s birthday (he died 8 years ago), Saturday is my “Las Vegas” wedding anniversary (long story there) that I’ll spend alone, my husband is on a waiting list for a kidney, I went from dependency on pain meds to dependency on Suboxone………..hmmm what

else?? But you know what? I DO get in the shower once I can hold the soap and I DO get dressed and go out to the store and I DO manage the parts of my life that I have control over. Sometimes I sit and cry and that’s OK. I have plenty to cry about. You, on the other hand, have a depression that is caused by tx. You will come out on the other side of this without all the baggage I still have to deal with. I’m not looking for sympathy – I am just trying to make you understand that things are not as bad as you may think. They can always be worse and I know that too. I am fortunate in a lot of ways and I’m thankful for those

things. Jump in the shower, Joyce………you’ll feel better! Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silvaSent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:25 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: i am having a real hard time i just want to say i never said once that i wasnt gonna finish tretment im 1/2 way there of course im gonna finish, and im not just having a bad day, i go thru this everyday i havent showered in 5 days, i call that more than a bad day, i am so depressed, and for some reason a bundle of nerves,

Guest guest

thanks you all and sheena being able to vent to you guys is my best support, i really dont know what i would of down with out all of you, you guys understand that we look one way but feel another, its one of those things people say well you dont look like yr 1/2 crazed...lol....hey i still have a sense of humor,,,thanks so so much..Sheena wrote: You may need your meds changed altogether, Joyce, I had the rage really bad just from the virus,

the Riba then added much fuel to the fire, but we do get through, and it's sure good to be able to vent somewhere that people understand and care. Hang In, you are loved.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: now this i agree with it, he will get over it, and ill just have to deal with him thinking i am a mean peson and that ive changed, i must say this riba rage is real powerfull i did experience a little of it weeks ago and my celexa was highered, but this week esp has been the worst,

Sheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Sounds like a bit of Riba rage, Joyce.. Sometimes we have to just walk away, take many deep breaths and remind ourselves that we can do it.. It might help some if y better understood what you are going through.. Many Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal

with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask

THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa 40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something

quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On

Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008

10:01 AM

To:

Hepatitis_C_Central

dorothy

thank you and you know i love you, i hope you know, and i truly see what yr

saying, i did jump in the shower this morning and i forced my self and you are

right what was working last month might not be today and may need to be

adjusted. i was worried to tell dr, because like you said 1/2 way there, but i

did call the dr waiting for a call back thanks to reading yr post, thank you,

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

I don’t think any of us are trying

to make light of your feelings. I am just trying to impress on your that

this is not permanent and while it really, really sucks right now, it will

pass. BUT the depression needs to be handled and that’s where your

doctor and the meds come in. You should be able to get to a place where

you can manage to function to some degree. If you are down so low that

you’re not showering, not eating, or not behaving in a semi-normal

fashion, you need to see if your meds are not appropriate for you at this

point. What was good for you 2 months ago may no longer be good for you

today. Only the doctor can determine that based on your situation.

There are so many IF’S in

this whole thing and maybe by the time they find a med that will work for you

– you’ll be finished with tx! But in the meantime, you need

to take some action.

You know, I’m depressed as

hell – I can’t hold a fork or cut my food in the morning, I can

hardly walk first thing out of bed, I have no income, my “marriage”

is a shambles, today is my Dad’s birthday (he died 8 years ago), Saturday

is my “Las Vegas” wedding anniversary (long story there) that

I’ll spend alone, my husband is on a waiting list for a kidney, I went

from dependency on pain meds to dependency on

Suboxone………..hmmm what else??

But you know what? I DO get

in the shower once I can hold the soap and I DO get dressed and go out to the

store and I DO manage the parts of my life that I have control over.

Sometimes I sit and cry and that’s OK. I have plenty to cry

about. You, on the other hand, have a depression that is caused by

tx. You will come out on the other side of this without all the baggage I

still have to deal with. I’m not looking for sympathy – I am

just trying to make you understand that things are not as bad as you may

think. They can always be worse and I know that too. I am fortunate

in a lot of ways and I’m thankful for those things.

Jump in the shower,

Joyce………you’ll feel better!

Dorothy

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of joyceann silva

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008

7:25 AM

i just want to say i never said once that i wasnt gonna finish tretment

im 1/2 way there of course im gonna finish, and im not just having a bad day, i

go thru this everyday i havent showered in 5 days, i call that more than a bad

day, i am so depressed, and for some reason a bundle of nerves,

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try

it now.

Guest guest

That spark of yourself is what will get you through.. :) joyceann silva wrote: thanks you all and sheena being able to vent to you guys is my best support, i really dont know what i would of down with out all of you, you guys understand that we look one way but feel another, its one of those things people say well you dont look like yr 1/2 crazed...lol....hey i still have a sense of humor,,,thanks so so much..Sheena

<mom4possums2002> wrote: You may need your meds changed altogether, Joyce, I had the rage really bad just from the virus, the Riba then added much fuel to the fire, but we do get through, and it's sure good to be able to vent somewhere that people understand and care. Hang In, you are loved.. Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: now this i agree with it, he will get over it, and ill just have to deal with him thinking i am a mean peson and that ive changed, i must say this riba rage is real powerfull i did experience a little of it weeks ago and my celexa was highered, but this week esp has been the worst, Sheena <mom4possums2002> wrote: Sounds like a bit of Riba rage, Joyce.. Sometimes we have to just walk away, take many deep breaths and remind ourselves that we can do it.. It might help some if y better understood what you are going through.. Many Hugs, Sheena joyceann silva <mepurplegee> wrote: well , i told scotty pls stop just leave me alone i cant deal with anything or anybody and i hate noise and i hate his voice, etc,,,,needless to say we have been fighting for daysJackie on <redjaxjm> wrote: Joyce, Yes, honey, its the treatment meds... and its ok to isolate,, its ok to do whatever you must in order to complete treatment! You need to accept how you feel about everything right now.. Maybe the reason you are frustrated and angry is because you are expecting to feel differently that you do.. Maybe you need to just accept whatever you are feeling as a

normal part of treatment and NOT TRY to make sense of it,, just let it go.. I know thats hard... but sit your family down and tell them how you are feeling, explain the anger, frustration and the lack of patience and then tell them that its NOT THEIR fault,, its the meds and that when you finish tx it will all go away.. Ask THEM to be patient and not take anything you say personally.. then accept how you are feeling and just go to bed... Rest as much as you can and remember that your liver heals itself when you are sleeping.. just know and accept that it is what it is ,,,, right now, it wont always be that way..joyceann <mepurplegee> wrote: hi everyone, well my depression is at its worst, the past week has been unbearable, ive never felt like this before, anger, hate and just wanting to cry, as we know im on the celexa

40 mg, im wondering if that has brought me to this point, or if its me for no reason or the meds, i am isolating so bad , yesterday i only left my room to go to bathroom and am having severe anxiey, i just have lost patience, im just very out of control i have medicare and i think i need to do something quick i drift off and stare and catch myself, i have forgotten thimgs like my niece telling me bro is in hosp with pnemonia the next day i wasnt sure if it was real or a dream i had to call her and ask her, i just dont know!!!!!!!!!my sis was telling me last night on lifetime on april 12 great movie on , we had read the book so i walk to the calemdar and marked it under april 10 , Jackie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

Dorothy, your message is inspiring. I've been lower these past weeks than I've ever been, really low. I have far less to cry about, but haven't been able to lift myself out of the abyss.

You make me realize that yes, I DO want to continue on. I've got a couple of new meds from my doc and will give them a chance to kick in.

Thanks, Sharon

don't think any of us are trying to make light of your feelings. I am just trying to impress on your that this is not permanent and while it really, really sucks right now, it will pass. BUT the depression needs to be handled and that's where your doctor and the meds come in. You should be able to get to a place where you can manage to function to some degree. If you are down so low that you're not showering, not eating, or not behaving in a semi-normal fashion, you need to see if your meds are not appropriate for you at this point. What was good for you 2 months ago may no longer be good for you today. Only the doctor can determine that based on your situation.

There are so many IF'S in this whole thing and maybe by the time they find a med that will work for you - you'll be finished with tx! But in the meantime, you need to take some action.

You know, I'm depressed as hell - I can't hold a fork or cut my food in the morning, I can hardly walk first thing out of bed, I have no income, my "marriage" is a shambles, today is my Dad's birthday (he died 8 years ago), Saturday is my "Las Vegas" wedding anniversary (long story there) that I'll spend alone, my husband is on a waiting list for a kidney, I went from dependency on pain meds to dependency on Suboxone.....hmmm what else??

But you know what? I DO get in the shower once I can hold the soap and I DO get dressed and go out to the store and I DO manage the parts of my life that I have control over. Sometimes I sit and cry and that's OK. I have plenty to cry about. You, on the other hand, have a depression that is caused by tx. You will come out on the other side of this without all the baggage I still have to deal with. I'm not looking for sympathy - I am just trying to make you understand that things are not as bad as you may think. They can always be worse and I know that too. I am fortunate in a lot of ways and I'm thankful for those things.

Jump in the shower, Joyce...you'll feel better!

Dorothy

Guest guest

Joyce, I was just like that at your stage of tx. It WILL pass, if only ie could understand where you are now. I PROMISE, it WILL pass and you have a very strong spirit with which to face these next weeks. Hang on, you'll be glad you did.

Remember our parents telling us that "when you grow up, you'll understand"? Well, you'll see an improvement and understand when this tx has passed. lol

Sharon

RE: i am having a real hard time

i just want to say i never said once that i wasnt gonna finish tretment im 1/2 way there of course im gonna finish, and im not just having a bad day, i go thru this everyday i havent showered in 5 days, i call that more than a bad day, i am so depressed, and for some reason a bundle of nerves,