Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Ready to quit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You do with us,

one hour at a time. The day will get better, can you take a warm shower

with someone to help you. Even use a heating pad or I had an electric

blanket to surround myself in when my pain would pop up.

Lynne

Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of Dorothy

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:29 AM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Ready to quit

My RA has flared

again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed

this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks.

My neuropathy is

horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head

& couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning.

I know I have to go

on, but I don’t know how.

Guest guest

You do with us,

one hour at a time. The day will get better, can you take a warm shower

with someone to help you. Even use a heating pad or I had an electric

blanket to surround myself in when my pain would pop up.

Lynne

Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of Dorothy

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:29 AM

Subject: Ready to quit

My RA has flared

My neuropathy is

I know I have to go

Guest guest

Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

You know, I keep thinking that since I was

undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could quit now………

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Sheena

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008

9:01 AM

Subject: Re:

Ready to quit

Dorothy,

You are so close,, hope you can and

will do whatever it takes

to see you through, prayers will be

steady with you.

Many Hugs,

Sheena

Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone

dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t

know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks.

My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I

can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the

milk container this morning.

I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

Guest guest

Ready to quit

Dorothy,

to see you through, prayers will be

steady with you.

Many Hugs,

Sheena

Dorothy

your homepage.

Guest guest

Normally the dr

want you to do the whole treatment to keep pumping in the drugs to totally get

rid of the disease so it doesn’t come back. I was also undetectable

at 4 weeks, but manage to make it thru. You only have a few weeks left to

go, you are almost there.

In any case you

need to discuss this with your doctor, and make sure they really realize you

are in pain. Sometimes they just don’t realize what the meds due to

our bodies.

Lynne

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Dorothy

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:47 AM

Subject: RE: Ready to quit

You know,

I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe

I could quit now………

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Sheena

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AM

Subject: Re: Ready to quit

Dorothy,

You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever

it takes

to see you through, prayers will be steady with you.

Many Hugs,

Sheena

Dorothy wrote:

My RA has flared

My neuropathy is

I know I have to go

Never

miss a thing. Make Yahoo

your homepage.

Guest guest

I feel slightly better after taking some

meds, but this sucks. When I started the prednisone about 12 days ago, I

was a million times better within a day or 2 so I know this will be temporary –

and assuming the doctor agrees to keep me on the prednisone.

And if he doesn’t agree, I’ll

probably take it anyway and let the chips fall where they may.

I don’t want to discourage some of

the new people out there and I hope they understand that I’m having a

really hard time due to other pre-existing medical problems that are being “pumped

up” by the tx.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Lynne Dunham

7:42 AM

Subject: RE:

Ready to quit

You do with us, one hour at a time. The day will get better,

can you take a warm shower with someone to help you. Even use a heating

pad or I had an electric blanket to surround myself in when my pain would pop

up.

Lynne

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of Dorothy

7:29 AM

Subject:

Ready to quit

My RA has flared

My neuropathy is

I know I have to

go on, but I don’t know how.

Guest guest

You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson. It will come back (believe me I know this) if you don't do the whole treatment. I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot. Warm baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped. Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions for you. Love JanetDorothy wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson. It will come back (believe me I know this) if you don't do the whole treatment. I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot. Warm baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped. Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions for you. Love JanetDorothy wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I know. The rheumatologist comes in at 2

today so I’ll talk to him about remaining on the prednisone. I live

alone & it’s very hard when I have trouble just getting to the

bathroom.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Janet

10:03 AM

Ready to quit

You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson.

It will come back (believe me I know this) if you don't do the whole

treatment.

I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up

started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot.

Warm baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped.

Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions for you.

Love

Janet

Dorothy

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ]

On Behalf Of Sheena

Ready to quit

Dorothy,

to

see you through, prayers will be steady with you.

Many Hugs,

Sheena

Dorothy

your homepage.

" There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I know honey, it is hard. Hopefully he will keep you on the prednisone. Let him know how important it is for you to keep on this treatment. Maybe your insurance will pay for a provider to come in and help you in the mornings. I know that is my toughest time, is that getting out of bed and getting things going. Don't be afraid to ask for help dear. In the mean time I am sending warm thoughts and lots of gentle hugs your way. Love JanetDorothy wrote:

I know. The rheumatologist comes in at 2 today so I’ll talk to him about remaining on the prednisone. I live alone & it’s very hard when I have trouble just getting to the bathroom. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:03 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Ready to quit You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson. It will come back (believe me I know this) if you don't do the whole treatment. I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot. Warm baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped. Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions

for you. Love JanetDorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms

over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

I know honey, it is hard. Hopefully he will keep you on the prednisone. Let him know how important it is for you to keep on this treatment. Maybe your insurance will pay for a provider to come in and help you in the mornings. I know that is my toughest time, is that getting out of bed and getting things going. Don't be afraid to ask for help dear. In the mean time I am sending warm thoughts and lots of gentle hugs your way. Love JanetDorothy wrote:

I know. The rheumatologist comes in at 2 today so I’ll talk to him about remaining on the prednisone. I live alone & it’s very hard when I have trouble just getting to the bathroom. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:03 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Ready to quit You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson. It will come back (believe me I know this) if you don't do the whole treatment. I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot. Warm baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped. Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions

for you. Love JanetDorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms

over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Guest guest

Wish you weren't so far away, I'd be there in a minute to help, if I could.. Many Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Dorothy wrote: I know. The rheumatologist comes in at 2 today so I’ll talk to him about remaining on the prednisone. I live alone & it’s very hard when I have trouble just

getting to the bathroom. From: Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of JanetSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:03 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Ready to quit You must finish the whole treatment to get that virus under submisson. It will come back (believe me I know this) if you

don't do the whole treatment. I know the RA is bad, I have RA also. But I found that if I got up started moving slowly and kept my joints warm it helped alot. Warm baths,heating blankets,heating pads all helped. Hon, we are with you through this, and full of suggestions for you. Love JanetDorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy

<dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I

don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick Faber

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

No, Dorothy, if you recall I had to quit early, and I was undetectable at about 4 weeks also. It comes bsck with a vegenance. Try hard to hold out, you're very close.. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I

could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out

of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Guest guest

No, Dorothy, if you recall I had to quit early, and I was undetectable at about 4 weeks also. It comes bsck with a vegenance. Try hard to hold out, you're very close.. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy wrote: You know, I keep thinking that since I was undetectable at 4 weeks and ever since, maybe I

could quit now……… From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:01 AMTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit Dorothy, You are so close,, hope you can and will do whatever it takes to see you through, prayers will be steady with you. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote: My RA has flared again bad as I reduced the prednisone dose. I could hardly get out

of bed this morning. I don’t know how I’ll make it another 6 weeks. My neuropathy is horrendous, I have low back pain, I can’t raise my arms over my head & couldn’t get the cap off the milk container this morning. I know I have to go on, but I don’t know how. Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Guest guest

I appreciate all the support everyone has

offered. It was a tough morning. I feel considerably better after

taking some pain meds and the 20 mg of prednisone this morning. At least

I can get off the chair without holding onto the walker now.

I called the doctor and he wants me to try

alternating days with a whole prednisone one day and half the next. So I’ll

give it a try and see how it goes.

I took the damn Riba this morning too

since I know how important it is that I keep this up. Tomorrow night is

shot 19 of 24 so I’m SO close. They did tell me that my RA could

worsen with tx. It actually improved early on and I was hopeful that I would

prove them wrong and ease through………..

Thanks again to all, Dorothy

10:55 AM

Ready to quit

Wish you weren't so far away, I'd be there in a minute

to help, if I could..

Many Hugs and Prayers,

Sheena

Guest guest

I appreciate all the support everyone has

offered. It was a tough morning. I feel considerably better after

taking some pain meds and the 20 mg of prednisone this morning. At least

I can get off the chair without holding onto the walker now.

I called the doctor and he wants me to try

alternating days with a whole prednisone one day and half the next. So I’ll

give it a try and see how it goes.

I took the damn Riba this morning too

since I know how important it is that I keep this up. Tomorrow night is

shot 19 of 24 so I’m SO close. They did tell me that my RA could

worsen with tx. It actually improved early on and I was hopeful that I would

prove them wrong and ease through………..

Thanks again to all, Dorothy

10:55 AM

Ready to quit

Wish you weren't so far away, I'd be there in a minute

to help, if I could..

Many Hugs and Prayers,

Sheena

Guest guest

And heat, I think Janet mentioned how much that can help. Whatever it takes, one day at a time, you are way too close now to let it all go.. I know it can be so hard at times, but you try to hang tough, my friend..Prayers are with you.. Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy wrote: I appreciate all the support everyone has offered. It was a tough morning. I feel considerably better after taking some pain meds and the 20 mg of prednisone this morning. At least I can get off the chair without holding onto the walker now. I called the doctor and he wants me to try alternating days with a whole prednisone one day and half the next. So I’ll give it a try and see how it goes. I took the damn Riba this morning too since I know how important it is that I keep this up. Tomorrow night is shot 19 of 24 so I’m SO close. They did tell me that my RA could worsen with tx. It actually improved early on and I was hopeful that I would prove them wrong and ease through……….. Thanks again to all, Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:55 AMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Ready to quit Wish you weren't so far away, I'd be there in a minute to help, if I could.. Many Hugs and Prayers, Sheena

Guest guest

If you stop now, you will have gone through this for nothing. You will NOT have corralled the virus in such a short time. The length of treatment has come about through the experiences of others who have quit too soon.

Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

RE: Ready to quit

I feel slightly better after taking some meds, but this sucks. When I started the prednisone about 12 days ago, I was a million times better within a day or 2 so I know this will be temporary - and assuming the doctor agrees to keep me on the prednisone.

And if he doesn't agree, I'll probably take it anyway and let the chips fall where they may.

I don't want to discourage some of the new people out there and I hope they understand that I'm having a really hard time due to other pre-existing medical problems that are being "pumped up" by the tx.

Guest guest

I know that. I am NOT quitting. At least

not today! My main concern now is that if the tx is causing my neuropathy and

RA to freak out, is this going to calm down when I finish?? If I thought this

would continue indefinitely, I am not sure I could handle it. Of course, I won’t

know till it’s over.

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBY

4:41 PM

Ready to quit

If you stop now, you will have gone through this for nothing. You

will NOT have corralled the virus in such a short time. The length of

treatment has come about through the experiences of others who have quit too

soon.

Sharon in NW Washington

All I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not

seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson

RE:

Ready to quit

I feel slightly better after taking some meds, but this

sucks. When I started the prednisone about 12 days ago, I was a million

times better within a day or 2 so I know this will be temporary - and assuming

the doctor agrees to keep me on the prednisone.

And if he doesn't agree, I'll probably take it anyway and let the

chips fall where they may.

I don't want to discourage some of the new people out there and I

hope they understand that I'm having a really hard time due to other

pre-existing medical problems that are being " pumped up " by the tx.

Guest guest

It won't go away instantly, Dorothy, going to take some time. The fact that you are on a shorter treatment may hopefully mean you will recuperate fully, well, as best as you can, at least you will have slain the Hep C Dragon.. ONE day at a time...

I care, too.... Many Hugs, Sheena Dorothy wrote: I know that. I am NOT quitting. At least not today! My main concern now is that if the tx is causing my neuropathy and RA to freak out, is this going to calm down when I finish?? If I thought this would continue indefinitely, I am not sure I could handle it. Of course, I won’t know till it’s over. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:41 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit If you stop now, you will have gone through this for nothing. You will NOT have corralled the virus in such a short time. The length of treatment has come about through the experiences of others who have quit too soon. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches

me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson RE: Ready to quit I

feel slightly better after taking some meds, but this sucks. When I started the prednisone about 12 days ago, I was a million times better within a day or 2 so I know this will be temporary - and assuming the doctor agrees to keep me on the prednisone. And if he doesn't agree, I'll probably take it anyway and let the chips fall where they may. I don't want to

discourage some of the new people out there and I hope they understand that I'm having a really hard time due to other pre-existing medical problems that are being "pumped up" by the tx.

Guest guest

sweetie, try to find someone who can help you and you go to bed and just stay there so you can finish this tx so that you NEVER have to do it again!!! We're pulling for ya and praying too! hugs, jax Dorothy wrote: I appreciate all the support everyone has offered. It was a tough morning. I feel considerably better after taking some pain meds and the 20 mg of prednisone this morning. At least I can get off the chair without holding onto the walker now. I called the doctor and he wants me to try alternating days with a whole prednisone one day and half the

next. So I’ll give it a try and see how it goes. I took the damn Riba this morning too since I know how important it is that I keep this up. Tomorrow night is shot 19 of 24 so I’m SO close. They did tell me that my RA could worsen with tx. It actually improved early on and I was hopeful that I would prove them wrong and ease through……….. Thanks again to all,

Dorothy From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SheenaSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:55 AMTo:

Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: RE: Ready to quit Wish you weren't so far away, I'd be there in a minute to help, if I could.. Many Hugs and Prayers, Sheena Jackie

Guest guest

thats right honey , you wont know until you are done with tx, but since you are so close, it wont make it stop now if you were to quit.. What Im trying to say is that, you have done tx long enough NOW that it is what it is... so you may as well finish so that you will have a good chance to remain SVR!Dorothy wrote: I know that. I am NOT quitting. At least not today! My

main concern now is that if the tx is causing my neuropathy and RA to freak out, is this going to calm down when I finish?? If I thought this would continue indefinitely, I am not sure I could handle it. Of course, I won’t know till it’s over. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:41 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to quit If you stop now, you will have gone through this for nothing. You will NOT have corralled the virus in such a short time. The length of treatment has come about through the experiences of others who have quit too soon. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emerson RE: Ready to quit I feel slightly better after taking some meds, but this sucks. When I started the prednisone about 12 days ago, I was a million times better within a day or 2 so I know this will be temporary - and assuming the doctor agrees to keep me on the prednisone. And if he doesn't agree, I'll probably take it anyway and let the chips fall where they may. I don't want to discourage some of the new people out there and I hope they understand that I'm having a really hard time due to other pre-existing medical problems that are being "pumped up" by the tx. Jackie

Guest guest

dorothy, hang in there!!!!you have been vey good to me and i wish there was something more i could say....i will keep you in my thoughts.......Jackie on wrote: thats right honey , you wont know until you are done with tx, but since you are so close, it wont make it stop now if you were to quit.. What Im trying to say is that, you have done tx long enough NOW that it is what it is... so you may as well finish so that you will have a good chance to remain SVR!Dorothy <dorvoptonline (DOT) net> wrote:

I know that. I am NOT quitting. At least not today! My main concern now is that if the tx is causing my neuropathy and RA to freak out, is this going to calm down when I finish?? If I thought this would continue indefinitely, I am not sure I could handle it. Of course, I won’t know till it’s over. From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of SHARON CROSBYSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:41 PMTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Subject: Re: Ready to

quit If you stop now, you will have gone through this for nothing. You will NOT have corralled the virus in such a short time. The length of treatment has come about through the experiences of others who have quit too soon. Sharon in NW WashingtonAll I have seen teaches me to trust in the Creator for all that I have not seen. Ralph Waldo

Emerson RE: Ready to quit I feel slightly better after taking some meds, but this sucks. When I started the prednisone

about 12 days ago, I was a million times better within a day or 2 so I know this will be temporary - and assuming the doctor agrees to keep me on the prednisone. And if he doesn't agree, I'll probably take it anyway and let the chips fall where they may. I don't want to discourage some of the new people out there and I hope they understand that I'm having a really

hard time due to other pre-existing medical problems that are being "pumped up" by the tx. Jackie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I know all of this, ladies. But as

we are ALL well aware, it’s a tough nut to crack! I bow to each of

you who have done/are doing tx for a year and particularly to those of you who

willingly signed on to do it a SECOND time around!! God bless you.

I took my next dose of pain meds and

managed to have a little dinner. My other complaint is taste. Man,

nothing tastes right at all. I’ve thrown out more food

lately! And I am one of those people who eat MORE when they have a cold

or are sick. I believe that since I am never satisfied with the food, I

continue to look for that satisfaction by eating something else, etc. etc.

I think that may be why I tend to go for the sweets now more than ever.

I can usually count on pizza and Good

Humor Toasted Almond Bars – now, that’s a diet to live for!

Dorothy

From: Hepatitis_C_Central [mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Jackie on

5:19 PM

Ready to quit

thats

right honey , you wont know until you are done with tx, but since you are so

close, it wont make it stop now if you were to quit.. What Im trying to say is

that, you have done tx long enough NOW that it is what it is... so you may as

well finish so that you will have a good chance to remain SVR!