Rate this topic

Guest guest

> Deb;

is right get all the tests done ASAP Demand it I have

had 2 heart attacks and that affects my spelling.I use IE spell check

too most of the time.First one was on OR table in Jan 1999 during

female surgery second one was a silent one in 2003 Nov .My Dr's Pa

misdiagnosed me.well I have nothing nice to say about him.I since

changed Dr's and have great and good looking cardiologist too.

But they think we are woman so we have stress, anxiety etc menopause,

PMS'ing etc so demand it. all things can lead to dizziness even signs

of an impending heart attack too. Like said it took her seeing

a neurologist cause her regular Dr didn't take her seriously.

But best of luck Please let us know.One more thing my twin brother

died August 2 1999 of a massive heart attack I am on

altace,HCT,Liptor and 1 325 mg aspirin twice a day.

Also if you have any type of heart trouble we aren't to take Lyrica

either. I am a spokeswoman for Go Red Campaign too. But best of

luck. gentle hugs Heidi

> Dear Deb,

>

> I had a stroke in 1997. The Ischemic k ind. I went to my Dr.

everyday for 3

> months with symptoms and he still didn't believe me. Then one day I

woke up and

> as soon as I raised my head off of the pillow, it felt like someone

hit me in

> the back of my head with a ball bat. I went back to my Dr. and

FINALLY he

> said he was going to hook me up with the best Neurologist in the

area. I had an

> ultrasound first, and when the tech went back to the left side of

my neck, and

> said " hhmm " I knew something was there. Then I had a cat scan, an

MRI then as

> final proof, I had an Angiogram, where they shot the dye into your

groin area,

> that's what it took to see for sure, without a doubt that I have a

blood clot

> in my left Carotid artery in my neck. They won't put a stent in

there or do

> anything because it could break loose, and go to my brain, or my

lung, or my

> heart. So at first they put me on an aspirin, Plavix and Coumadin

every day,

> then they finally just put me on the Coumadin and have to have

monthly or more

> bloodwork done. I was working full time and going to school full

time. But the

> point is........DEMAND THAT YOU SEE A NEUROLOGIST......if these

symptoms

> continue. Mine went on for months, the dizzyness, blurry vision,

headaches. I

> couldn't take notes in school and got a recorder for notes and at

work, I worked in

> a call center and my typing suffered drastically. That is when I

also found

> out I have Lupus and a rare blood-clotting disorder.....Leiden

Factor V

> mutation.....which unfortunately I gave to my daughter and when she

was pregnant last

> year, her husband had to inject Heparin (Blood thinner) into her

thighs twice

> a day.

> I have a question for you.....Have you started taking any new meds

that would

> make you dizzy and cause blurring vision? Some meds I take do,

that's why I

> am asking. But You need to see a Neurologist, PRONTO.

>

> I hope it isn't a stroke. I was 42 and my Dr. just did not want to

believe I

> could have a stroke at such a young age. I still have problems with

typing,

> and other things, but I am lucky that all I have to take is my

Coumadin everyday

> and the dosage changes on a regular basis. That is why I have to go

and have

> a PT/INR test done on a regular basis. I used to cry just walking

in the room.

> Now I just take a deep breath and ask for the smallest butterfly,

and the

> only vein I have left is on my right hand. But the gals are good

and really work

> with my anxiety, that's what Valium is for.

> I have rattled on long enough. If you have to go to the ER, which

is what I

> would do, ask to talk to a Neurologist, ok........But get help now.

and I don't

> mean to scare you, but it could be serious dear. How old are you? I

need to

> go now and take my pills.

>

> Good luck and may God bless you,

> let us know what you have done about your

symptoms.............. from

> Tennessee!!!!

>

>

> **************

> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for

> fuel-efficient used cars.

>

> (http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)

>

Guest guest

Okay, I am going to call the doc again today. I have an appointment on Thursday for sure with him. I called yesterday, the receptionist called me at my office and told me the nurse would be calling me shortly as the doc wasn't in yesterday. She called and left a message at my home in a different town and asked if I'd followed up at urgent care yet. The whole point was supposed to be that she was going to talk to me--I was really angry with her.

Going to check today to see if I can get in with a different doc, the one I saw last at urgent care. I was told he's not taking any new patients, but I'm going to beg.

Deb Halvorson

Re: Question for group

Dear Deb,I had a stroke in 1997. The Ischemic k ind. I went to my Dr. everyday for 3 months with symptoms and he still didn't believe me. Then one day I woke up and as soon as I raised my head off of the pillow, it felt like someone hit me in the back of my head with a ball bat. I went back to my Dr. and FINALLY he said he was going to hook me up with the best Neurologist in the area. I had an ultrasound first, and when the tech went back to the left side of my neck, and said "hhmm" I knew something was there. Then I had a cat scan, an MRI then as final proof, I had an Angiogram, where they shot the dye into your groin area, that's what it took to see for sure, without a doubt that I have a blood clot in my left Carotid artery in my neck. They won't put a stent in there or do anything because it could break loose, and go to my brain, or my lung, or my

heart. So at first they put me on an aspirin, Plavix and Coumadin every day, then they finally just put me on the Coumadin and have to have monthly or more bloodwork done. I was working full time and going to school full time. But the point is........DEMAND THAT YOU SEE A NEUROLOGIST. .....if these symptoms continue. Mine went on for months, the dizzyness, blurry vision, headaches. I couldn't take notes in school and got a recorder for notes and at work, I worked in a call center and my typing suffered drastically. That is when I also found out I have Lupus and a rare blood-clotting disorder.... .Leiden Factor V mutation.... .which unfortunately I gave to my daughter and when she was pregnant last year, her husband had to inject Heparin (Blood thinner) into her thighs twice a day. I have a question for you.....Have you started taking any new meds that would make you dizzy and cause blurring vision? Some meds I take do, that's why I am asking. But

You need to see a Neurologist, PRONTO.I hope it isn't a stroke. I was 42 and my Dr. just did not want to believe I could have a stroke at such a young age. I still have problems with typing, and other things, but I am lucky that all I have to take is my Coumadin everyday and the dosage changes on a regular basis. That is why I have to go and have a PT/INR test done on a regular basis. I used to cry just walking in the room. Now I just take a deep breath and ask for the smallest butterfly, and the only vein I have left is on my right hand. But the gals are good and really work with my anxiety, that's what Valium is for.I have rattled on long enough. If you have to go to the ER, which is what I would do, ask to talk to a Neurologist, ok........But get help now. and I don't mean to scare you, but it could be serious dear. How old are you? I need to go now and take my pills. Good luck and may God bless you,let us know what you have

done about your symptoms.... ......... . from Tennessee!!! !************ **Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.(http://autos. aol.com/used? ncid=aolaut00050 000000007)

Guest guest

Deb, I'm glad you're calling the doc. My husband had a stroke last year, but he wouldn't go to the ER for 6 days. His symptoms were dizziness and double vision, that's all. I did not know that these symptoms could be indicative of stroke.

Good luck to you, you will be in my prayers.

Pam

Dear Deb,I had a stroke in 1997. The Ischemic k ind. I went to my Dr. everyday for 3 months with symptoms and he still didn't believe me. Then one day I woke up and as soon as I raised my head off of the pillow, it felt like someone hit me in the back of my head with a ball bat. I went back to my Dr. and FINALLY he said he was going to hook me up with the best Neurologist in the area. I had an ultrasound first, and when the tech went back to the left side of my neck, and said "hhmm" I knew something was there. Then I had a cat scan, an MRI then as final proof, I had an Angiogram, where they shot the dye into your groin area, that's what it took to see for sure, without a doubt that I have a blood clot in my left Carotid artery in my neck. They won't put a stent in there or do anything because it could break loose, and go to my brain, or my lung, or my heart. So at first they put me on an aspirin, Plavix and Coumadin every day, then they finally just put me on the Coumadin and have to have monthly or more bloodwork done. I was working full time and going to school full time. But the point is........DEMAND THAT YOU SEE A NEUROLOGIST. .....if these symptoms continue. Mine went on for months, the dizzyness, blurry vision, headaches. I couldn't take notes in school and got a recorder for notes and at work, I worked in a call center and my typing suffered drastically. That is when I also found out I have Lupus and a rare blood-clotting disorder.... .Leiden Factor V mutation.... ..which unfortunately I gave to my daughter and when she was pregnant last year, her husband had to inject Heparin (Blood thinner) into her thighs twice a day. I have a question for you.....Have you started taking any new meds that would make you dizzy and cause blurring vision? Some meds I take do, that's why I am asking. But You need to see a Neurologist, PRONTO.I hope it isn't a stroke. I was 42 and my Dr. just did not want to believe I could have a stroke at such a young age. I still have problems with typing, and other things, but I am lucky that all I have to take is my Coumadin everyday and the dosage changes on a regular basis. That is why I have to go and have a PT/INR test done on a regular basis. I used to cry just walking in the room. Now I just take a deep breath and ask for the smallest butterfly, and the only vein I have left is on my right hand. But the gals are good and really work with my anxiety, that's what Valium is for.I have rattled on long enough. If you have to go to the ER, which is what I would do, ask to talk to a Neurologist, ok........But get help now. and I don't mean to scare you, but it could be serious dear. How old are you? I need to go now and take my pills. Good luck and may God bless you,let us know what you have done about your symptoms.... ......... . from Tennessee!!! !************ **Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.(http://autos. aol.com/used? ncid=aolaut00050 000000007)

Guest guest

About 2 years ago I had these same symptoms, and suffered a mini-stroke

which left my vision slightly " blurred " , esp in the left eye. I

thought it was the meds I was taking, but it turned out to be my

cholesterol level was too high. After taking Lipitor (40mg) the

symptoms cleared.

(southernyankee7457)

>

> I had an eqisode at work where I suddenly became very dizzy and my

speech became slightly slurred.  I also had very blurry vision in

one eye.  I hadn't had a lot of sleep in the past week.  I went to

Urgent Care and he told me to take Meclizine and gave me sleeping pills

as I was out of them and told me to see regular doc, that he would

probably want to run tests on me.  I hadn't taken Ambien for about a

week when this happened.

> Six days later I had another episode at 10:00 p.m. just before I went

to bed.  This morning I was feeling fine.

> Has anyone else had a similar experience?

>  

> Deb Halvorson

>

Guest guest

I agree that these are stroke symptoms, but when I went to the ER

they could not find any stroke symptoms. My pharmacist, and the

BC/BS call-a-nurse both told me " you are having a stroke " , but the ER

doctors just patted me on the hand, and sent me on my way. I went to

my eye-doctor because of the blurred vision, and he confirmed the

stroke. BUT...I had to push my own medical doctor to keep checking

it out, because the next thing that happened as I had a mild-heart

attack, which the ER also denied. My pushing my med/doc caused him

to send me to a heart doc " just in case " and that is where my

cholesterol was detected, and treated. YOU know your body better

than any doctor ... don't let them push you aside and make you feel

as if you are just complaining about nothing. According to my heart-

doc if I did NOT begin on the Lipitor ASAP, I was at high risk for a

major heart-attack or stroke.

(southernyankee7457)

>

> I had an eqisode at work where I suddenly became very dizzy and

my speech became slightly slurred. I also had very blurry vision in

one eye. I hadn't had a lot of sleep in the past week. I went to

Urgent Care and he told me to take Meclizine and gave me sleeping

pills as I was out of them and told me to see regular doc, that he

would probably want to run tests on me. I hadn't taken Ambien for

about a week when this happened.

>

> Six days later I had another episode at 10:00 p.m. just before I

went to bed. This morning I was feeling fine.

>

> Has anyone else had a similar experience?

>

> Deb Halvorson

>

Guest guest

Those are the same symptoms I had when I had my stroke in 1997. Seek help immediately! Do you want to know how long it took before I was finally sent to a Neurologist? Three long months!!!! I went to see my Dr. at the time everyday and bugged him, begged him and pleaded with him. I was only 42 and finally he sent me to the best Neurologist he knew. The majority of my initial symptoms were gone by the time I saw him, but I had an ultrasound of my neck, cat scan, MRI and finally an Angiogram which finally confirmed I did indead have a blood clot in my left Carotid artery in my neck. I was in HELL! I couldn't work or take notes in school. I kept on working, but I finally had to drop out of school. But I went back the next Semester.

All I can say is BUG THE HELL out of whoever you are seeing. I can't believe I had symptoms for so long and didn't die! They immediately put me on an aspirin a day, Plavix and Coumadin. Now all I take is Coumadin, a blood thinner. They won't touch my clot because it could break loose and go to my brain.

So, seek help now!!!!!!

Concerned in Tennessee, T.**************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today. (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

Guest guest

These are definitely stroke symptoms. These are the symptoms my husband had for 6 days before he would see a doctor to find out that he had had a mini stroke.

Pam

I agree that these are stroke symptoms, but when I went to the ER they could not find any stroke symptoms. My pharmacist, and the BC/BS call-a-nurse both told me "you are having a stroke", but the ER doctors just patted me on the hand, and sent me on my way. I went to my eye-doctor because of the blurred vision, and he confirmed the stroke. BUT...I had to push my own medical doctor to keep checking it out, because the next thing that happened as I had a mild-heart attack, which the ER also denied. My pushing my med/doc caused him to send me to a heart doc "just in case" and that is where my cholesterol was detected, and treated. YOU know your body better than any doctor ... don't let them push you aside and make you feel as if you are just complaining about nothing. According to my heart-doc if I did NOT begin on the Lipitor ASAP, I was at high risk for a major heart-attack or stroke. (southernyankee7457)> > I had an eqisode at work where I suddenly became very dizzy and my speech became slightly slurred. I also had very blurry vision in one eye. I hadn't had a lot of sleep in the past week. I went to Urgent Care and he told me to take Meclizine and gave me sleeping pills as I was out of them and told me to see regular doc, that he would probably want to run tests on me. I hadn't taken Ambien for about a week when this happened.> > Six days later I had another episode at 10:00 p.m. just before I went to bed. This morning I was feeling fine.> > Has anyone else had a similar experience?> > Deb Halvorson>

Guest guest

This is a late reply, but did you get checked out for multiple

sclerosis? It has symptoms similar to fibro, but can also include the

dizzy symptoms/visual issues that you described. Make sure that they

order an MRI.

Take care,

Jen

Guest guest

Hi in NH.  I live in Central Mass and are you close to the border?  Can u

see docs in Mass?  I can personally recommend two really good docs at UMASS in

the neurology department.  Dr. Majaz Moonis and Dr. Novak....can't remember his

first name...both extremely thorough.  They do put you through a lot of tests

but they are of the school of thought they should find the cause, not just treat

the symptoms which has helped me tremendously.  They are hard to get into see

but well worth it.  That's my experience with them.  I saw 4 neurologist in AZ

and none of them would help me at all and said my mylomeningocele was not

causing any of my pain....stupid jerks!  So glad I moved here and getting good

health care.

As for measuring pain....they ask me that all the time and I try to memorize the

little smiley chart they have at the hospital.for measuring pain.  I average

around 6 to 8 for my pain and that's with meds on board....I live for those 4

and 5 days.  I'd rather feel pain and have my brain working then being in a fog

and pain free.  Hope this helps.

Sending Bright Blessings,

Kelli

spinal problems

Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 8:54:18 PM

Subject: question for group

Hi all. I have a question for the group. First of all I would like to say there

are two " s " on this group who do post comments. I like the other 's

posts too, just not many people spell our name with a " C " . Just wanted to say

that so not have anybody confused. I am the one in NH freezing to death here in

the winter.... hehehe... maybe the other " one " is someplace warm???? Hope so for

her sake.... hehehe

Anyway, have a question for group. How has your concept of " pain " changed. I am

having a severe pain event right now as I would call it. Have had a lot of

stress this week. Can't sleep. Having severe spasms in my left leg... they

happen every 13 seconds on the dot... but the pain is on a different level. I

can not say whether it is better or worse.... It HURTS in a different way now. I

dunno... had a horse kick me in the leg the other day, and it did not really

hurt that much at all! So it makes me wonder, what level of pain have I gotten

used too?? I should note, I do take some pain meds, very low dose, so they tell

me.

My question is.... how has your dealing with the pain changed? Now my " personal "

condition is 19 years old, Transverse Myelitis, which turns your nerves into

haywire, you have a 1/ in 3 million chance of getting this stupid thing. (could

I win the lottery??? NOOOOOO). But I am now 50. I dunno. I need to learn what I

can do to help.... keep my body going???... I guess??? The nurses I have all

talked too, they are THE BEST. THEY SHOULD BE GETTING THE BIG BUCKS!!!

sshhheeshhh. ..Give credit where credit is due. THEY say I need a new doc.

Anyway, have looked online. I need a good nuroerologist. Gonna ask my old

retired family Doc tomorrow. Otherwise, anybody have any ideas or experiences to

tell me of trying to find a GOOD doc????

Well, just my ramblings for today. Hope all had a good day. Sleep well tonight

and know, we who have this weird pain and spine " stuff " know how good a feeling

that can be. To sleep.

in NH

Guest guest

I have experience pain that I never would have thought was possible with my

ankylosing spondylitis. I think the way I have changed is that I now take a

much more active role in my own health care.

I am so lucky. I found a really great practitioner. I tried acupuncture as a

last resort, and I found someone who was really amazing. In one hour, I had no

pain left whatsoever. I still had a lot of tension and stiffness, but the pain

was gone. So was the inflammation.

question for group

Hi all. I have a question for the group. First of all I would like to say there

are two " s " on this group who do post comments. I like the other 's

posts too, just not many people spell our name with a " C " . Just wanted to say

that so not have anybody confused. I am the one in NH freezing to death here in

the winter.... hehehe... maybe the other " one " is someplace warm???? Hope so for

her sake.... hehehe

Anyway, have a question for group. How has your concept of " pain " changed. I am

having a severe pain event right now as I would call it. Have had a lot of

stress this week. Can't sleep. Having severe spasms in my left leg... they

happen every 13 seconds on the dot... but the pain is on a different level. I

can not say whether it is better or worse... It HURTS in a different way now. I

dunno... had a horse kick me in the leg the other day, and it did not really

hurt that much at all! So it makes me wonder, what level of pain have I gotten

used too?? I should note, I do take some pain meds, very low dose, so they tell

me.

My question is... how has your dealing with the pain changed? Now my " personal "

condition is 19 years old, Transverse Myelitis, which turns your nerves into

haywire, you have a 1/ in 3 million chance of getting this stupid thing. (could

I win the lottery??? NOOOOOO). But I am now 50. I dunno. I need to learn what I

can do to help.... keep my body going???... I guess??? The nurses I have all

talked too, they are THE BEST. THEY SHOULD BE GETTING THE BIG BUCKS!!!

sshhheeshhh...Give credit where credit is due. THEY say I need a new doc.

Anyway, have looked online. I need a good nuroerologist. Gonna ask my old

retired family Doc tomorrow. Otherwise, anybody have any ideas or experiences to

tell me of trying to find a GOOD doc????

Well, just my ramblings for today. Hope all had a good day. Sleep well tonight

and know, we who have this weird pain and spine " stuff " know how good a feeling

that can be. To sleep.

in NH

Guest guest

Yes, my symptoms are exactly the same. Each morning at about 6 am things get better; I've noted that for some time that the sensations have a timing. IF these are mites, they are quorum sensing and more active late afternoon to early morning. IF they are not mites, I don't know why the activity would be so much like the activity from mites. Would that just be a coincidence? At the beginning of this 2 years ago I could actually hear a humming on my body, but can't anymore. Question for Group

Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not your symptoms worsen in the evening.Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until approximately 1am, and continue until sunrise (approximately 6am), and then taper off.Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after showering. This would support the people who recommend the use of oils to slow the bugs down.I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from doing so.D.

Guest guest

Sometimes I can hear something too. It seems like a high-pitched, almost

ultra-sonic, whine.

And they definitely respond to thoughts and emotions. If I'm angry or upset,

they go wild. Also, I can feel a certain anxiety that feels like it's coming

from inside my body (from them).

Crazy as it sounds, it seems they are trying to take control of every part of my

life this way.

If they connect with our DNA (as some experts have said), how can we completely

rid ourselves of them?

Some have found relief, but still employ health protocols (they didn't use

before the infestation) as a lifestyle.

And if this is somehow related to ingesting GMO's, even if you found some

relief, converting to a diet which is exclusively organic, isn't realistically

feasible for a lot of people (practically speaking).

D.

>

> Yes, my symptoms are exactly the same. Each morning at about 6 am things get

better; I've noted that for some time that the sensations have a timing. IF

these are mites, they are quorum sensing and more active late afternoon to early

morning. IF they are not mites, I don't know why the activity would be so much

like the activity from mites. Would that just be a coincidence?

>

> At the beginning of this 2 years ago I could actually hear a humming on my

body, but can't anymore.

>

>

>

> Question for Group

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not your

symptoms worsen in the evening.

>

>

>

> Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until approximately

1am, and continue until sunrise (approximately 6am), and then taper off.

>

>

>

> Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after

showering. This would support the people who recommend the use of oils to slow

the bugs down.

>

>

>

> I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from doing so.

>

>

>

> D.

>

Guest guest

What " medicine " are you referring to?

D.

> >

> > Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not your

> >

> > Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until approximately

> >

> > Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after

the bugs down.

> >

> > I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from doing

so.

> >

> > D.

> >

>

Guest guest

Every time I shower, and am about to put soap (sulfur) on my forearms, they

create goosebumps- it's uncanny. And they do it every time now.

My guess is- they prevent the soap from entering the pores by tightening them

this way. Is this crazy, or what?

I mean, who would believe this, if it wasn't actually happening to them? It's

not paranoia, but truth is- between the stress of all this, and the real damage

they wreak on our CNS (central nervous system), they create their own version of

" paranoia " for us.

D.

> >

> >

> > Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until approximately

> >

the bugs down.

> >

so.

> >

> > D.

> >

>

Guest guest

D that is a classic more itching after showering esp for me before i started

having fibers. My itching starts on the dot at 4;30 pm and then at bet.6;30 and

8pm i have to take some king of bath...then i have to pick all the fibers and

bugs off...mms spray...subsides at midnight to 1 am...but if i were to eat a

large carbo load I might really suffer but i am chronically about 7 pounds

underweight due to this pain in the A disease...so I tend to eat small amounts

at a time...in a way I think this chronic undereating and the amount of mms I

take 3o -35 drops keeps the misery down but now I believe i have progressed to

the " attractive facial lesion stage " lol..so what i am saying is some of the

crawling and itching has been replaced by the peeling lesion mess so to me it

seems like a progression...mms spray gets the deep garbage out..spray and rub it

in and spray about 6 times to annoying areas...but works best if You've taken it

internally...it is the main relief for me mms stops alot of misery..if I don't

have it in my system esp around mid afternoon and on I would be very

uncomfortable...but this is what works for me maybe not everyone...garlic is the

one supplement I would not be without...but if You can eat it raw it's got to be

more potent

--- cerph@... wrote:

bird mites

Subject: Re: Question for Group

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:05:50 -0000

What " medicine " are you referring to?

D.

> >

> >

> >

the bugs down.

> >

so.

> >

> > D.

> >

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

for me no doubt they enjoy my depression and become more active...they don't

like sunlight and for sure most people can't afford a 100 % organic

lifestyle...also isolation can increase the fear which leads to anxiety and

overwhelm...for me this is what happens so if i an overfocusing on the

bugs,worms and fibers i get very down...of course the monsters are time

consuming .....on some level I feel distracting myself imperative to my

strength...I hear St johns wort is a very good herb for this disease and also

good for mood...sometimes it is really overwhelming,i don't know why we all

don't use the phone like people in AA do...being online is good but there are

days I think some of us would benefit from a phone call...i would be happy to

talk to any person going through this....it ain't the best disease for mental

health...anyway that's my 2 cents..

--- cerph@... wrote:

bird mites

Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:01:03 -0000

Sometimes I can hear something too. It seems like a high-pitched, almost

ultra-sonic, whine.

And they definitely respond to thoughts and emotions. If I'm angry or upset,

they go wild. Also, I can feel a certain anxiety that feels like it's coming

from inside my body (from them).

Crazy as it sounds, it seems they are trying to take control of every part of my

life this way.

If they connect with our DNA (as some experts have said), how can we completely

rid ourselves of them?

Some have found relief, but still employ health protocols (they didn't use

before the infestation) as a lifestyle.

And if this is somehow related to ingesting GMO's, even if you found some

relief, converting to a diet which is exclusively organic, isn't realistically

feasible for a lot of people (practically speaking).

D.

>

> Yes, my symptoms are exactly the same. Each morning at about 6 am things get

better; I've noted that for some time that the sensations have a timing. IF

these are mites, they are quorum sensing and more active late afternoon to early

>

> At the beginning of this 2 years ago I could actually hear a humming on my

body, but can't anymore.

>

>

>

> Question for Group

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

the bugs down.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> D.

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

I have found the cell salts and MSM has helped my stress levels to. Stress

depression can make any disease or even life less bearable. M

> >

> > Yes, my symptoms are exactly the same. Each morning at about 6 am things

get better; I've noted that for some time that the sensations have a timing. IF

> >

> > At the beginning of this 2 years ago I could actually hear a humming on my

body, but can't anymore.

> >

> >

> >

> > Question for Group

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

the bugs down.

> >

> >

> >

so.

> >

> >

> >

> > D.

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

D Sunset is a definite when I was infected. I dreaded trying to sleep.

>

>

>

the bugs down.

>

>

> D.

>

Guest guest

I only heard the humming once or twice at the most, but it was kinda like the humming you hear from a computer but it seemed like it was coming mainly from my head. I first started out with white specs all over my head which was not dandruff and my head was infested the worst; those specs are all gone now.L Re: Question for Group

Was the humming more of a feeling you could feel but not really hear. I a time or too felt like my bugs were vibrating or humming. You made me remember something. There is a few times whare I was just to tired to eat trying to keep up with the bugs and the protocal and being crippled. If I did not eat any dinner. The bugs hardly bothered me.In Light Lynn>> Yes, my symptoms are exactly the same. Each morning at about 6 am things get better; I've noted that for some time that the sensations have a timing. IF these are mites, they are quorum sensing and more active late afternoon to early morning. IF they are not mites, I don't know why the activity would be so much like the activity from mites. Would that just be a coincidence? > > At the beginning of this 2 years ago I could actually hear a humming on my body, but can't anymore.> >

Guest guest

I totally understand the times of depression/anxiety/isolation/loneliness that you can get into from this problem. I do occassionally call somebody who no longer posts here. I too am willing to talk with people on the phone, though I haven't had much time lately (been working 50 to 60 hrs/week for the past two months).

J

From: Rose <rosebanks@...>bird mites Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 4:05:39 AMSubject: Re: Re: Question for Group

for me no doubt they enjoy my depression and become more active...they don't like sunlight and for sure most people can't afford a 100 % organic lifestyle... also isolation can increase the fear which leads to anxiety and overwhelm... for me this is what happens so if i an overfocusing on the bugs,worms and fibers i get very down...of course the monsters are time consuming .....on some level I feel distracting myself imperative to my strength...I hear St johns wort is a very good herb for this disease and also good for mood...sometimes it is really overwhelming, i don't know why we all don't use the phone like people in AA do...being online is good but there are days I think some of us would benefit from a phone call...i would be happy to talk to any person going through this....it ain't the best disease for mental health...anyway that's my 2 cents..--- cerphsbcglobal (DOT) net wrote:From: cerphsbcglobal (DOT) net <no_reply@group s.com>bird mitesSubject: Re: Question for GroupDate: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:01:03 -0000Sometimes I can hear something too. It seems like a high-pitched, almost ultra-sonic, whine.And they definitely respond to thoughts and emotions. If I'm angry or upset, they go wild. Also, I can feel a certain anxiety that feels like it's coming from inside my body (from them).Crazy as it sounds, it seems they are

trying to take control of every part of my life this way.If they connect with our DNA (as some experts have said), how can we completely rid ourselves of them?Some have found relief, but still employ health protocols (they didn't use before the infestation) as a lifestyle.And if this is somehow related to ingesting GMO's, even if you found some relief, converting to a diet which is exclusively organic, isn't realistically feasible for a lot of people (practically speaking).D.>> Yes, my symptoms are exactly the same. Each morning at about 6 am things get better; I've noted that for some time that the sensations have a timing. IF these are mites, they are quorum sensing and more active late afternoon to early

morning. IF they are not mites, I don't know why the activity would be so much like the activity from mites. Would that just be a coincidence? > > At the beginning of this 2 years ago I could actually hear a humming on my body, but can't anymore.> > > > Question for Group> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not your symptoms worsen in the evening.> > > > Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until

approximately 1am, and continue until sunrise (approximately 6am), and then taper off.> > > > Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after showering. This would support the people who recommend the use of oils to slow the bugs down.> > > > I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from doing so.> > > > D.>------------ --------- --------- ------

Guest guest

Hi

I get worse in the evening, but there is another time that always wakes me up

and I am assuming this one is parasitic, not from an insect...4-5AM.

I think that getting more symptoms after showering means that you have to spray

the bathroom before going in the shower and afterwards. I have been using nokout

for this but am looking for something cheaper so just bought safe2use enzymes

again. Other quick cheaper products would be good old alcohol. I recently bought

an enzyme product when waiting for safe2use and it is phenomenal for killing big

insects, but I am not sure for other things like eggs etc. It is called

Earthworm floor enzymes and i bought it for @ 6 dollars at Whole foods. I saw an

ant on the windowsill in the bathroom and later, a spider on the floor--sprayed

this enzyme and poof! dead on contact.

Brings to mind another question-- why is it that we all have the same symptoms

but apparently we all have different insects... Doesn't make sense to me...

Any thoughts?

Love

Pdidit

>

>

>

the bugs down.

>

>

> D.

>

Guest guest

I've been really wondering why it does get worse in the evenings and better in

the later morning. Do any bacteria, fungi, or viruses become more active at

certain times. Plants grow in the dark hours not the light. Lots of organisms

are nocturnal... is this a GMO nocturnal creature??? So freakish... Whatever

this is is more likely to cause lesions and crawling if my skin is moist and

warm... not cold and dry. When I would sit in our hot tub, I would get bites all

over my skin in a complete ring around my upper arms and body at the water line.

Yikes! I got so scared that I stopped going into it altogether.

z3

> > >

> > > Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not

your symptoms worsen in the evening.

> > >

> > > Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until

approximately 1am, and continue until sunrise (approximately 6am), and then

taper off.

> > >

> > > Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after

the bugs down.

> > >

> > > I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from doing

so.

> > >

> > > D.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Your point is well taken Zoe. I have wondered exactly the same thing as I am sure many of us here have. For me it starts around 3 pm until about 6 am on the worst days. Could quorum sensing cause this? I often wondered if it made sense to clean during the day or shower during the day because they become more active at specific times late afternoon into evening and early morning. Then it seems they rest or sleep a bit. Can't seem to wake them up either. I try to shower late afternoon most days, but I'm fortunate to be at home to be able to do that. Re: Question for Group

I've been really wondering why it does get worse in the evenings and better in the later morning. Do any bacteria, fungi, or viruses become more active at certain times. Plants grow in the dark hours not the light. Lots of organisms are nocturnal... is this a GMO nocturnal creature??? So freakish... Whatever this is is more likely to cause lesions and crawling if my skin is moist and warm... not cold and dry. When I would sit in our hot tub, I would get bites all over my skin in a complete ring around my upper arms and body at the water line. Yikes! I got so scared that I stopped going into it altogether.z3> > >> > > Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not your symptoms worsen in the evening.> > > > > > Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until approximately 1am, and continue until sunrise (approximately 6am), and then taper off.> > > > > > Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after showering. This would support the people who recommend the use of oils to slow the bugs down.> > > > > > I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from doing so.> > > > > > D.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Fungal infections are characteristic of nighttime activity and moisture, also

agrobacterium which is GMO related. Lyme disease for myself was excited during

the night and full moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agrobacterium

> > > >

> > > > Would really appreciate hearing from you guys regarding whether or not

your symptoms worsen in the evening.

> > > >

> > > > Mine get worse after sunset- but don't go into full gear until

approximately 1am, and continue until sunrise (approximately 6am), and then

taper off.

> > > >

> > > > Also, as crazy as this sounds, the biting and itching get worse after

the bugs down.

> > > >

> > > > I've tried using oils on my body, but haven't found any relief from

doing so.

> > > >

> > > > D.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Interesting quote from that website page:

" There is a conjectured connection with Morgellons syndrome. Dr. Stricker, along

with Dr. Citovsky, MRF board member from the State University of New York at

Stony Brook and an expert on plant pathogens, reported in January, 2007, that

Morgellons skin fibers appear to contain cellulose. Five skin samples of

Morgellons patients contained evidence of DNA from Agrobacterium. "

J

bird mites

Sent: Sat, April 17, 2010 9:37:51 AM

Fungal infections are characteristic of nighttime activity and moisture, also

agrobacterium which is GMO related. Lyme disease for myself was excited during

the night and full moon.

http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Agrobacterium