RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

pcr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm looking forward to getting to know you, too. We are a pretty close-knit group and together we make it through each day. Hopefully we're not all having a bad day at the same time, so when we do have one, we can get a pick-me-up from the others. -dz-

M B <bestofmarys57@...> wrote:

DZ ~~ I'm so grateful that you are sharing your joy with the group. It is part of what the journey can be like and gives me hope that I can fight against this disease. Thanks for offering the hope ~~ it is a priceless gift. By sharing all the stages of the journey you will help many of us. Looking forward to getting to know you better, imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

My grandpa always told me, when I got a little banged up with a black eye or cut lip or whatever to just tell them they should see the other guy! Well there's one sorry looking dragon limping around behind me. I had a lot of support all the way. My wife, this group, my church, and especially the fellowship group within the church. You can't overestimate the power of prayer. Hang in there. Forgive me if I'm being obnoxious over my good news, but I have shared every pain and fear and trouble along the way and you guys have all been there for me, now I want to share in my happiness too. You were (and still are) a big part of it. -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave, I know what you mean about the lump's & bruies, The last 5 & 1/2 monthes I have got my share. My doctor say's that I am kicking the dragons butt good. So I can live with a few lumps & bruies. I have a lot of help here, home & our church. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

Thank you. I kicked his ass good, but walked away with a few lumps and bruises myself. But he hasn't taken the fight out of me yet! Now that he knows how much help I have, he'll think twice before a return match! -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave, I will be praying that dragon has not returned. Maybe he will remember the butt kicking you gave him. Terry . imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: Well, I could use a little help praying. I just went in and had my 6 month PCR test. For those who are newer, I finished treatment last December and was found undetectable. I just went in to see if the devil had returned. -dz-

Guest guest

Is that legal? :) -dz-

<ralexan@...> wrote:

I'm getting ready to smoke a brisket in a little while.

Re: [ ] pcr

DZ ~~ I'm so grateful that you are sharing your joy with the group. It is part of what the journey can be like and gives me hope that I can fight against this disease. Thanks for offering the hope ~~ it is a priceless gift. By sharing all the stages of the journey you will help many of us. Looking forward to getting to know you better, imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

My grandpa always told me, when I got a little banged up with a black eye or cut lip or whatever to just tell them they should see the other guy! Well there's one sorry looking dragon limping around behind me. I had a lot of support all the way. My wife, this group, my church, and especially the fellowship group within the church. You can't overestimate the power of prayer. Hang in there. Forgive me if I'm being obnoxious over my good news, but I have shared every pain and fear and trouble along the way and you guys have all been there for me, now I want to share in my happiness too. You were (and still are) a big part of it. -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave, I know what you mean about the lump's & bruies, The last 5 & 1/2 monthes I have got my share. My doctor say's that I am kicking the dragons butt good. So I can live with a few lumps & bruies. I have a lot of help here, home & our church. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

Thank you. I kicked his ass good, but walked away with a few lumps and bruises myself. But he hasn't taken the fight out of me yet! Now that he knows how much help I have, he'll think twice before a return match! -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave, I will be praying that dragon has not returned. Maybe he will remember the butt kicking you gave him. Terry . imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: Well, I could use a little help praying. I just went in and had my 6 month PCR test. For those who are newer, I finished treatment last December and was found undetectable. I just went in to see if the devil had returned. -dz-

Guest guest

My trouble is that I'd start nodding off in my lazy boy, then go to bed and an hour or so later I was back up in my lazy boy, reading, because I couldn't sleep. It seemed like I had that small window of opportunity to fall asleep and if I missed it, I was in for a long night. -dz-

What's ironic in my case is that before treatment I was real caffeine fiend, but seldom had insomia. Now that I've given it up (because coffee tastes terrible),

I've got insomnia! Just one of life's little surprises.

Regards,

Guest guest

Maybe I need a lazy boy. I just toss and turn in bed

most of the night.

Sharon

--- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

>

> My trouble is that I'd start nodding off in my lazy

> boy, then go to bed and an hour or so later I was

> back up in my lazy boy, reading, because I couldn't

> sleep. It seemed like I had that small window of

> opportunity to fall asleep and if I missed it, I was

> in for a long night. -dz-

> Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote: I know what

> you mean about sleeping habits. I just can't seam to

> get comfortable, I spend part of the night in bed

> the rest in my Lazy-Boy. Boy, does that sound

> familiar! I've got an old Lazy Boy, too, and even

> that is getting uncomfortable. The hot weather

> doesn't help much. Regards,

>

Guest guest

In Texas it is, you just need a really BIG paper.

Sharon

--- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

>

> Is that legal? :) -dz-

> <ralexan@...> wrote: I'm

> getting ready to smoke a brisket in a little while.

> Re:

> [ ] pcr

>

> DZ ~~

> I'm so grateful that you are sharing your joy with

> the group. It is part of what the journey can be

> like and gives me hope that I can fight against this

> disease. Thanks for offering the hope ~~ it is a

> priceless gift. By sharing all the stages of the

> journey you will help many of us.

> Looking forward to getting to know you better,

>

> imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

> My grandpa always told me, when I got a little

> banged up with a black eye or cut lip or whatever to

> just tell them they should see the other guy! Well

> there's one sorry looking dragon limping around

> behind me. I had a lot of support all the way. My

> wife, this group, my church, and especially the

> fellowship group within the church. You can't

> overestimate the power of prayer. Hang in there.

> Forgive me if I'm being obnoxious over my good news,

> but I have shared every pain and fear and trouble

> along the way and you guys have all been there for

> me, now I want to share in my happiness too. You

> were (and still are) a big part of it. -dz-

> Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

> Dave, I know what you mean about the lump's &

> bruies, The last 5 & 1/2 monthes I have got my

> share. My doctor say's that I am kicking the dragons

> butt good. So I can live with a few lumps & bruies.

> I have a lot of help here, home & our church.

> Terry

> imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

> Thank you. I kicked his ass good, but walked away

> with a few lumps and bruises myself. But he hasn't

> taken the fight out of me yet! Now that he knows how

> much help I have, he'll think twice before a return

> match! -dz-

> Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

> Dave, I will be praying that dragon has not

> returned. Maybe he will remember the butt kicking

> you gave him.

> Terry

> .

> imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: Well, I

> could use a little help praying. I just went in and

> had my 6 month PCR test. For those who are newer, I

> finished treatment last December and was found

> undetectable. I just went in to see if the devil had

> returned. -dz-

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

Guest guest

Caffeine's not good for your liver anyway.

Sharon

--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

> What's ironic in my case is that before treatment I

> was real caffeine fiend, but seldom had insomia.

> Now that I've given it up (because coffee tastes

> terrible),

> I've got insomnia! Just one of life's little

> surprises.

>

> Regards,

>

>

Guest guest

> Maybe I need a lazy boy. I just toss and turn in bed

> most of the night

What we both need is one of those chairs that costs about $2,000, which I

once saw in " The Sharper Image " catalog. It had all these buttons you can

push and it gives you a full body massage and God knows what else (a better

sex life, perhaps).

Regards,

Guest guest

Sex life, what is that. I haven't had much of that seance starting on treatment in January. I ended up having my Dostor get me some Virgra. That has helped. But it is not cheap $10 a pill & my insurance will not cover it.

Terry

Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote: > Maybe I need a lazy boy. I just toss and turn in bed> most of the nightWhat we both need is one of those chairs that costs about $2,000, which Ionce saw in "The Sharper Image" catalog. It had all these buttons you canpush and it gives you a full body massage and God knows what else (a bettersex life, perhaps).Regards,

Guest guest

hi sharon why isnt coffee good for the liver it must be the caffeine thats in it I'm down to the 1/2 n 1/2 coffee in the morning now just one cup gots to reve up my engine in the morning I dont think that will do harm (am I wrong?) Giglebutt

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Caffeine's not good for your liver anyway.Sharon--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:> What's ironic in my case is that before treatment I> was real caffeine fiend, but seldom had insomia. > Now that I've given it up (because coffee tastes> terrible), > I've got insomnia! Just one of life's little> surprises.> > Regards, > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I guess so. Nobody has ever tried to stop me before.

Re: [ ] pcr

Guest guest

No, your fine. The dr. told me a cup a day was fine

but not to overdo it.

Sharon

--- debbie henning <giglebutt2002@...> wrote:

>

> hi sharon why isnt coffee good for the liver it

> must be the caffeine thats in it I'm down to the 1/2

> n 1/2 coffee in the morning now just one cup gots to

> reve up my engine in the morning I dont think that

> will do harm (am I wrong?) Giglebutt

> Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Caffeine's

> not good for your liver anyway.

> Sharon

> --- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

> > What's ironic in my case is that before treatment

> I

> > was real caffeine fiend, but seldom had insomia.

> > Now that I've given it up (because coffee tastes

> > terrible),

> > I've got insomnia! Just one of life's little

> > surprises.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

Good morning giglebutt

I don't drink coffee, but before starting my treatment I drank lot's of pop "at least a 6 pack a day" with caffaine. But Susy & her mom share a pot of coffee every morning, they drink decaff. They like it just as well. But if you only drink one or two cup's, it shouldn't hurt you. You just might have to drink some extra water to make up for it. For me, I decidded to give up my soda while I am on treatment.Six month's into my treatment, I have only had two cans. I have decidded that after my treatment, I will drink far less pop then I use to drink. Before all I drank was my pop. So maybe having to go through this, was a good thing.

Terry

debbie henning <giglebutt2002@...> wrote:

hi sharon why isnt coffee good for the liver it must be the caffeine thats in it I'm down to the 1/2 n 1/2 coffee in the morning now just one cup gots to reve up my engine in the morning I dont think that will do harm (am I wrong?) Giglebutt Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Caffeine's not good for your liver anyway.Sharon--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:> What's ironic in my case is that before treatment I> was real caffeine fiend, but seldom had insomia. > Now that I've given it up (because coffee tastes> terrible), > I've got insomnia! Just one of life's little> surprises.> > Regards, > > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi, Terry,

Before all I drank was my pop. So maybe having to go through this, was a good thing.

I had been drinking far too much coffee for a long time (it started when I quit drinking and started hanging out in coffee shops) and made periodic, unsuccessful attempts to quit. Well, now I've done it! As my wife reminds me, 'be careful what you ask for; you might get it.' Having hep C certainly wasn't my chosen method of quitting--- but I'll take it!

About soda pop: there's other stuff besides caffeine in it that isn't good for you, especially cola beverages. Sugar, of course, unless you're into diet drinks. But they all contain an acid which promotes tooth decay.

Regards,

Guest guest

I used to drink diet, caffeine-free coke. I drink

almost nothing but water now. Who knows what the

artificial sweeteners will do. I make herbal iced tea

and drink that once in a while.

Sharon

--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:

> Hi, Terry,

>

> Before all I drank was my pop. So maybe having to go

> through this, was a good thing.

> I had been drinking far too much coffee for a long

> time (it started when I quit drinking and started

> hanging out in coffee shops) and made periodic,

> unsuccessful attempts to quit. Well, now I've done

> it! As my wife reminds me, 'be careful what you ask

> for; you might get it.' Having hep C certainly

> wasn't my chosen method of quitting--- but I'll take

> it!

>

> About soda pop: there's other stuff besides

> caffeine in it that isn't good for you, especially

> cola beverages. Sugar, of course, unless you're

> into diet drinks. But they all contain an acid

> which promotes tooth decay.

>

> Regards,

>

Guest guest

I go in and out of the addiction of Wild Cherry Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. I'm in an active addiction phase at this time. Aside from the general health factors can anyone tell me why it is hard on the liver or is it only when liver disease is present that caffeine is bad? I'm really curious.

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I used to drink diet, caffeine-free coke. I drinkalmost nothing but water now. Who knows what theartificial sweeteners will do. I make herbal iced teaand drink that once in a while. Sharon--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:> Hi, Terry,> > Before all I drank was my pop. So maybe having to go> through this, was a good thing. > I had been drinking far too much coffee for a long> time (it started when I quit drinking and started> hanging out in coffee shops) and made periodic,> unsuccessful attempts to quit. Well, now I've done> it! As my wife reminds me, 'be careful what you ask> for; you might get it.' Having hep C certainly> wasn't my chosen method of quitting--- but I'll take> it! > > About soda pop: there's other stuff besides> caffeine in it that isn't good for you, especially> cola beverages. Sugar, of course, unless you're> into diet drinks. But they all contain an acid> which promotes tooth decay. > > Regards, > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

, caffeine dehydrate's you. The peg combo all so dehydate's you. While on the treatment you need to drink a gallon of water a day. If you drink caffeine, you have to drink more water to make up for it.

The only time that I enjoy a cup of coffie is when the temp, drops below 0, I don't see that here in Phoenix. But I sure enjoy my Pepsi, a little to much. I was drinking at least a 6 pack a day.

Terry

I go in and out of the addiction of Wild Cherry Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. I'm in an active addiction phase at this time. Aside from the general health factors can anyone tell me why it is hard on the liver or is it only when liver disease is present that caffeine is bad? I'm really curious. Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I used to drink diet, caffeine-free coke. I drinkalmost nothing but water now. Who knows what theartificial sweeteners will do. I make herbal iced teaand drink that once in a while. Sharon--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:> Hi, Terry,> > Before all I drank was my pop. So maybe having to go> through this, was a good thing. > I had been drinking far too much coffee for a long> time (it started when I quit drinking and started> hanging out in coffee shops) and made periodic,> unsuccessful attempts to quit. Well, now I've done> it! As my wife reminds me, 'be careful what you ask> for; you might get it.' Having hep C certainly> wasn't my chosen method of quitting--- but I'll take> it! > > About soda pop: there's other stuff besides> caffeine in it that isn't good for you, especially> cola beverages. Sugar, of course, unless you're> into diet drinks. But they all contain an acid> which promotes tooth decay. > > Regards, > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hey I'd need one of those chairs then!!! LOL

Well, for $2,000 you can own one. Look at it this way: it's not a piece of upscale furniture, it's an "investment," in your health and well being, and how can you put a price on good health? Shop around: I think tone might have one for only $1,800! (and, sorry, they don't guarantee it will improve your sex life or your money back!).

Cheers,

Guest guest

I don't know that the soda is particularly dangerous. It's better for us to have a lower sugar intake and eat a little better, but I don't think a soda would be too rough. One thing they warn us about is caffeine. Caffeine dehydrates you, compounding the problems of the treatment. You have to drink so much water, and if you drink any caffeine, you will have to drink more water. I quit drinking coffee for some time after starting treatment, but went back to one or two cups a day and just tried to adjust the water intake accordingly. -dz-

I go in and out of the addiction of Wild Cherry Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. I'm in an active addiction phase at this time. Aside from the general health factors can anyone tell me why it is hard on the liver or is it only when liver disease is present that caffeine is bad? I'm really curious. Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I used to drink diet, caffeine-free coke. I drinkalmost nothing but water now. Who knows what theartificial sweeteners will do. I make herbal iced teaand drink that once in a while. Sharon--- Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote:> Hi, Terry,> > Before all I drank was my pop. So maybe having to go> through this, was a good thing. > I had been drinking far too much coffee for a long> time (it started when I quit drinking and started> hanging out in coffee shops) and made periodic,> unsuccessful attempts to quit. Well, now I've done> it! As my wife reminds me, 'be careful what you ask> for; you might get it.' Having hep C certainly> wasn't my chosen method of quitting--- but I'll take> it! > > About soda pop: there's other stuff besides> caffeine in it that isn't good for you, especially> cola beverages. Sugar, of course, unless you're> into diet drinks. But they all contain an acid> which promotes tooth decay. > > Regards, > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Experienced a definite slow down here too. When I was in bed and I thought I had half a chance of falling asleep that's all I was interested in. -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Sex life, what is that. I haven't had much of that seance starting on treatment in January. I ended up having my Dostor get me some Virgra. That has helped. But it is not cheap $10 a pill & my insurance will not cover it. Terry Sizer <ssizer@...> wrote: > Maybe I need a lazy boy. I just toss and turn in bed> most of the nightWhat we both need is one of those chairs that costs about $2,000, which Ionce saw in "The Sharper Image" catalog. It had all these buttons you canpush and it gives you a full body massage and God knows what else (a bettersex life, perhaps).Regards,

Guest guest

In a message dated 10/27/2002 10:56:37 AM Central Standard Time,

tatezi7@... writes:

> I'll be thinking of you and sending you positive energies....

>

> blessings

> Tatezi

Me, too, . Good luck, buddy,

Your friend,

Gene

Guest guest

Dear , I already know what the answer will be, and it is good

news!!!!!

How is that for positive!!!!

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

From Donna who knows you have a great sense of humor!

Guest guest

I'll be thinking of you and sending you positive energies....

blessings

Tatezi

PCR

HI everyone.First of november I hve the result of my PCR.Give me strenght with

your prayers,thougts of just a moment of positive thinking.THANK YOU..

Guest guest

HI.Thanks,thanks,I hve done everything possible it.s now in the hand of forces

beyond ours .If it.s positive I.ll jump out of the window,pitty I live

groundfloor.Have a nice evening ..

Re: PCR

Dear , I already know what the answer will be, and it is good

news!!!!!

How is that for positive!!!!

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

From Donna who knows you have a great sense of humor!