RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: please help answer this im going crazy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You are on the east side. If you want to check out some nice resorts and spas closer to you, Loews Ventana Canyon is north of you at Sunrise and Kolb. The Westin La Paloma is also on Sunrise about a mile west of Swan. If you can get to the Desert Museum they have a raptor free flight daily, it is a great introduction to the desert. There is upscale shopping at La Encantadada, and fun shopping on Fourth Avenue and Maingate at the University. If you like art there are some unusual galleries downtown. Also downtown is the original El Charro for great mexican food. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazyNot to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

u cant edit phone book i forgot the dashes lolelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: We are at the Sheraton on E. Grand . I think we are going to head out of town tonight to see his sister , she lives about an hour from here . But I am gonna keep Hashani in mind for tomorrow , thanksLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it

to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If

you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your>

employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > >

865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone

is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

I will go see if I can edit it for you ....Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: u cant edit phone book i forgot the dashes lolelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: We are at the Sheraton on E. Grand . I think we are going to head out of town tonight to see his sister , she lives about an hour from here . But I am gonna keep Hashani in mind for tomorrow ,

thanksLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down

to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for>

vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it

interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > >

knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Guest guest

I will go see if I can edit it for you .... ok all done editedHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: u cant edit phone book i forgot the dashes lolelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: We are at the Sheraton on E. Grand . I think we are going to head out of town tonight to see his sister , she lives about an hour from here . But I am gonna keep Hashani in mind for

tomorrow , thanksLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down

to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for>

vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it

interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > >

knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Guest guest

My husband tells me we wont have time for anything like a spa trip , what a creep lol But El Charro sounds good for dinner . What is a raptor free flight ?Lee Kenwick <leecuate@...> wrote: You are on the east side. If you want to check out some nice resorts and spas closer to you, Loews Ventana Canyon is north of you at Sunrise and Kolb. The Westin La Paloma is also on Sunrise about a mile west of Swan. If you can get to the

Desert Museum they have a raptor free flight daily, it is a great introduction to the desert. There is upscale shopping at La Encantadada, and fun shopping on Fourth Avenue and Maingate at the University. If you like art there are some unusual galleries downtown. Also downtown is the original El Charro for great mexican food. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my

employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity

either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Guest guest

liz wheres the vacation? your on here more now then when you where home.elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I will go see if I can edit it for you .... ok all done editedHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: u cant edit phone book i forgot the dashes lolelizabeth savage

<elizabethnv1 > wrote: We are at the Sheraton on E. Grand . I think we are going to head out of town tonight to see his sister , she lives about an hour from here . But I am gonna keep Hashani in mind for tomorrow , thanksLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing

there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my

employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity

either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Answers. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

Hahaha that's because I dont have kids screaming and demanding my time right now ...oh and no house cleaning or cooking for that matter . I am in love with room service ,lmaoHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: liz wheres the vacation? your on here more now then when you where home.elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: I will go see if I can edit it for you .... ok all done editedHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: u cant edit phone book i forgot the dashes lolelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: We are at the Sheraton on E. Grand . I think we are going to head out of town tonight to see his sister , she lives about an hour from here . But I am gonna keep Hashani in mind for tomorrow , thanksLee Kenwick <leecuatemsn> wrote: Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future.

You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around

me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> >

__________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > >

www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Answers. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

At The Desert Museum, there is a zoo of all the desert animals, everything from Gila monsters to panthers. They also have a large bird section with walk-in aviaries. Every day around noon ( You can call for the exact time) they let all of the hawks, falcons, and owls fly free. There is a trainer who handles them and they swoop over the crowd.Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazyNot to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Guest guest

I am sorry I missed it , we had to head back to Vegas to prepare for Australia . My sister in law lives there in AZ so I imagine lots of trips for the future . Lee Kenwick <leecuate@...> wrote: At The Desert Museum, there is a zoo of all the desert animals, everything from Gila monsters to panthers. They also have a large bird section with walk-in aviaries. Every day around noon ( You can call for the exact time) they

let all of the hawks, falcons, and owls fly free. There is a trainer who handles them and they swoop over the crowd. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite

and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not

write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> >

Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own

business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Have a burning question? Go to Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.