RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: please help answer this im going crazy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel@...> wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not

tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimitedTim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

She can cause problems Tim , and if a judge believes her they can order a drug test . I had a girlfriend who's ex threatened her with and the next thing she new a social worker showed up and made her drug test . She tested positive for marijuana and lost custody of her children . All I can advise you is to stop smoking pot , it is illegal and unless you can get a doc to write you a script for the pill form Marinol .

Re: Re: please help answer this im going crazy

ok

most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote:

I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited

Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931

865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Guest guest

Tim Ask your doc for Marinol like Liz said so that IF you get forced to do a UA,, you hopefully can explain it that way,, and YES,, the state CAN take your son and put him in "FOSTER" care which is a nightmare,, smoking Pot is not worth losing your son,,, If you lived in Calif, you might be able to get a script for "medicinal mj' but I dont know what the laws are where you are.. but honestly,, YES,, they CAN take your son away for that,, so STOP,,,,, IMMEDIATELY...Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote:

ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic

and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera

year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Jackie

Guest guest

Tim, Here it is in a nutshell, stop smoking pot right now. It stays in the system for heavy smokers for up to a week. Drink lots of water in the mean time, it will flush your system, a little cranberry juice wouldn't hurt. And don't smoke any more till this is over. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains

etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you

have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle

tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/7/2006 7:53:54 AM Central Standard Time, doc_jade@... writes:

Tim,

Here it is in a nutshell, stop smoking pot right now. It stays in the system for heavy smokers for up to a week. Drink lots of water in the mean time, it will flush your system, a little cranberry juice wouldn't hurt. And don't smoke any more till this is over.

Love

Janet

I have been to drug tx 7 times..and went to school to become a counsalar and all I ever heard is that it can stay in your system up to 6 months..especially if you are overweight..it lives in fat cells..geri

Guest guest

AND it can be found IN your hair as well!us4heavenbound@... wrote: In a message dated 11/7/2006 7:53:54 AM Central Standard Time, doc_jade writes: Tim, Here it is in a nutshell, stop smoking pot right now. It stays in the system for heavy smokers for up to a

week. Drink lots of water in the mean time, it will flush your system, a little cranberry juice wouldn't hurt. And don't smoke any more till this is over. Love Janet I have been to drug tx 7 times..and went to school to become a counsalar and all I ever heard is that it can stay in your system up to 6 months..especially if you are overweight..it lives in fat cells..geri Jackie

Guest guest

When I was doing drug test for the Navy, the instructions we were given was 7 days for heavy smokers to be detectable in urine. Yes the pot does stay in the fat cells that long. Of course that was a couple of years ago that I did the drug testing. So things might have changed. LOL LOve Janetus4heavenbound@... wrote: In a message dated 11/7/2006 7:53:54 AM

Central Standard Time, doc_jade writes: Tim, Here it is in a nutshell, stop smoking pot right now. It stays in the system for heavy smokers for up to a week. Drink lots of water in the mean time, it will flush your system, a little cranberry juice wouldn't hurt. And don't smoke any more till this is over. Love Janet I have been to drug tx 7 times..and went to school to become a counsalar and all I ever heard is that it can stay in your system up to 6 months..especially if you are overweight..it lives in fat cells..geri Take the ordinary things of life, and make them your own. Do the impossible with a smile

Guest guest

This looks like a great opportunity for you to quit. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but

those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I

finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with

youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Tim, I don't know the laws in your state, but with the no tolerance view of drug use today, you're taking a chance. Hope you've already decided that and are taking other things to help with the stress. You've made some good friends on this forum and you KNOW you'll get all the support you need to take the treatment. How many friends do you have who offer to take care of your child while you do tx???? I've come to know you as a good person, keep on the right path and you'll offer your child a much better future. Did I find my soap box again? I'm in an up mood today, so you guys get it. lool SharonKathy Kostjal <happyhiker91214@...> wrote: This looks like a great opportunity for you to quit.

Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated

like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Tim

Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Tim, I don't know the laws in your state, but with the no tolerance view of drug use today, you're taking a chance. Hope you've already decided that and are taking other things to help with the stress. You've made some good friends on this forum and you KNOW you'll get all the support you need to take the treatment. How many friends do you have who offer to take care of your child while you do tx???? I've come to know you as a good person, keep on the right path and you'll offer your child a much better future. Did I find my soap box again? I'm in an up mood today, so you guys get it. lool SharonKathy Kostjal <happyhiker91214@...> wrote: This looks like a great opportunity for you to quit.

Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated

like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Tim

Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Guest guest

i am quitting even though the xanex they gave me 2 replace it is worse on you and takes away a lot of energy.but hey its legal even though pot is the lesser of the two evils. liquor is legal and its far worse then pot but the judge d.a and others use it for stress its OK.sorry but forever i will stick to my guns on this issue,Ive cut way back and pretested myself to know how to clear.but if my GI wont give me maranol i wont treat,vs pain meds and other meds,attitude is everything in life we all cope with stress differently,i feel pot is the lesser of the evils{my choice},I'm a great person a great father and give back to society,im not mad at all just expressing my feelings Kathy Kostjal <happyhiker91214@...> wrote: This looks like a great opportunity for you to quit. Hillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: ok most here know i smoke pot.it helps with stress ,pains etc.my sons mom is in a mental hospital for the 3rd time in two years for suicide.she is going down to tell them i smoke pot.not that she can get cusody she knows she cant,but claims if shes gonna suffer eveybody is.can a judge remove him from me if i test postive.i take no valium,xanex,pain pills etc that my docs have offered those are legal but

those also will make me sleep and cause morning anger.which is not good for my son.pot in no way causes a problem.he goes to priv.school and church bi weekly,is she just talking or can a judge do this .Z King <gavriella_rachel > wrote: I work for a large law firm (family run business) andI told my employer right away about going ontreatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. Myboss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,do what you have to do. We are here to support you."When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infectionfor 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my daysoff as personal days.Even with the odd day off due to being sick fromtreatment, they did not write it down either. They letme keep all my vacation days to use once I

finishedtreatment and wanted to take a few day off forvacation.If you have a good employer, they will work with you.They knew I was not contageous or infectious to theother people around me, so it was not a problem.I did not tell the other employees, since I did notwant to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.I did not want pity either. I went through the entirething in silence.I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago andfeel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. Aftera year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'mfinally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 poundsI don't need. :-)Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get throughthis. If your employer discriminates you....haul theirbutts into court if it interferes with

youremployment.Gav__________________________________________________________ Music UnlimitedAccess over 1 million songs.http://music./unlimited Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Smoking pot is a double edged sword , while on one hand it helps the person complete treatment but on the other it increases the rate of fibrosis in the liver .

Re: please help answer this im going crazy

Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>

Guest guest

Liz,, does that apply to those who only smoke it say once a week while on treatment? I would expect that it would have to have some kind of effect if one was smoking a lot of it and often, but what about those who only smoke it after their shot? any ideas on that?elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Smoking pot is a double edged sword , while on one hand it helps the person complete treatment but on the other it increases the rate of fibrosis in the liver . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and

stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my

vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get

through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > >

> > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie

Guest guest

I am pretty sure that if a person only smokes once a week the effect is neglible (sp?)compared to someone who smokes daily but I will have to go back and check all the articles .

Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>

Jackie

Guest guest

Daily Cannabis Smoking as a Risk Factor for Fibrosis Progression in Chronic Hepatitis C

A French research group reported results from this study at EASL (April 14-18, 2004, Berlin, Germany). C. Hezode^{1}, F. Roudot-Thoraval ^{2}, P. Grenard ^{3}, B. n ^{3}, E.S. Zafrani ^{4}, D. Dhumeaux ^{1}, S. Lotersztajn ^{3}, A. Mallat ^{1} ^{3}; ^{1}Department of Hepatology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France; ^{2}Department of Public Health, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France; ^{3}INSERM U581, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France; ^{4}Department of Pathology, Hopital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France AUTHOR'S CONCLUSIONS: This study shows a strong link between daily cannabis consumption and fibrosis progression rate in patients with chronic hepatitis C. These results support experimental data demonstrating the profibrogenic role of CB1 receptors, see below (Grenart et al). Daily cannabis consumption should be avoided in patients with chronic hepatitis C. In multivariate analysis, fibrosis progression rate >0.08 U per year was independently related to a 4 times greater risk from daily cannabis smoking; alcohol intake _30 grams/day showed double the risk for faster fibrosis progression; age at contamination >24 years was associated with a 4 times greater risk for faster fibrosis progression; and activity _A2 was associated with 7 times greater risk for faster fibrosis progression. Pharmacologic antagonists of CB1 receptors may represent a new approach in the treatment of liver fibrosis. Note from Jules Levin: Interestingly, Sylvestre found in study that smoking marijuana increased sustained viral response rates of patients on Methadone Maintenance. The suggestion is that smoking pot may have improved adherence and tolerability of interferon/ribavirin therapy. Several host, viral and environmental factors modulate development of fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Progression may occurin the absence of risk factors. Cannabis sativa, also known as marijuana, contains a predominant psychoactive cannabinoid, tetrahydrocannabinal (THC) and over 60 other cannabinoid compounds. Biological effects of THC and other cannabinoids are mediated by 2 types of receptors CB1 and CB2. Study authors said we recently demonstrated the profibrogenic role of CB1 receptors (P Grenard et al): ---CB1 receptors are highly upregulated in hepatic myofibroblasts of human cirrhotic liver samples ---following chronic tetrachloride administration, CB1 knock out mice show reduced fibrosis compared to wild type mice The AIM OF THIS STUDY is to evaluate the impact of cannabis smoking on fibrosis progression rate in patients with chronic hepatitis C. PATIENTS--211 consecutive naïve patients with histologically proven chronic hepatitis C--known disease duration--no HBV or HIV coinfection--no previous immunosuppression METHODS Epidemiological data:--gender--age at exposure, duration og HCV infection Alcohol and tobacco consumption over the course of infection Cannabis questionnaire:--age at onset and duration of smoking--amount and frequency of cannabis cigarettes BMI and glucose fasting level Genotype (INNO-LIPA HCV II, innogenetics) Activity, fibrosis, and steatosis: METAVIR ENDPOINTS Fibrosis progression rate (fibrosis stage/duration of infection) --rapid fibrosers: >0.08 U/yrs (median value Significant fibrosis: ≥F2 (METAVIR)

FIBROSIS PROGRESSION RATE >0.08 U/year: Univariate analysis AGEFibrosis Rate >0.08 U/yrP=0.01≦24 yrs: 41%>24 yrs: 59% ALCOHOLFibrosis Rate >0.08 U/yrP=0.007<30 grams/day: 42%>30 grams/day: 62% GENOTYPEFibrosisRate >0.08 U/yrP=0.005Non 3: 42%Genotype 3: 65% GLUCOSEFibrosis Rate >0.08 U/yrP=0.006Glucose ≦6: 46%Glucose >6: 81% STEATOSISFibrosis Rate >0.08 U/yrP=0.001Absent/mild: 41%Moderate/marked: 65% ACTIVITYFibrosis rate >0.08 U/yrP<0.001A1: 22%≥A2: 64% CANNABISFIBROSIS RATE >0.08 U/yrP=005None: 41%Occasional: 40%Daily: 65% MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS FIBROSIS STAGE and DAILY CANNABIS SMOKING ACCORDING TO AGE AT LIVER BIOPSY If ≥ 40 yrs old: 58% of DAILY SMOKERS vs 44% of non & occasional smokers had Fibrosis ≥ F2. If <40 yrs old: 23% of non and occasional smokers vs 43% of daily smokers had Fibrosis ≥ F2. FIBROSIS STAGE and DAILY CANNABIS SMOKING ACCORDING TO AGE AT LIVER BIOPSY AND ALCOHOL INTAKE DIFFERENCES SIGNIFICANTIf < 40 yrs old & alcohol <30 grams/day: 20% of non and occasional smokers vs 37% of daily smokers had Fibrosis ≥ F2. If ≥ 40 yrs old & alcohol <30 grams/day: 35% of non and occasional smokers vs 71% of daily smokers had Fibrosis ≥ F2. DIFFERENCES NOT SIGNIFICANTIf Alcohol >30 grams/day and < 40 yrs old: 38% of non and occasional smokers vs 50% of daily smokers had Fibrosis ≥ F2. If Alcohol > 30 grams/day and > 40 yrs old: 76% of non and occasional smokers vs 50% of daily smokers had Fibrosis > F2.

Jackie

Guest guest

thats what I remembered reading,, its the daily smoking that can cause the fibrosis to excellerate,, so maybe if Tim only smokes it just after shot day or something it might not be as bad,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I am pretty sure that if a person only smokes once a week the effect is neglible (sp?)compared to someone who smokes daily but I will have to go back and check all the articles . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on>

treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire>

thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons

> > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Right now Tim shouldnt be smoking it at all , because of legal issues .

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

that is true,, I was only speaking about the fibrosis,, Oh,, Im gonna be gone for a week,, we are headed tomorrow down to ventura and disneyland for 2 of our grandsons birthdays,, so hold the fort down,, ok? I'll try to check in when I can.. love ya meelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Right now Tim shouldnt be smoking it at all , because of legal issues . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having

to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work

with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav>

> __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > >

www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

that study is also flawed,there where no control groups to isolate anything else.like most studies done on the subject of pot in the u.s.i can show studies done after that they say the other way.Ive smoked for 30 years and trace it as far back 89,my scans and labs are great can it be the pot has kept my viral load under 10,000 and no scarring etc.lets do a real study on pot.ill be the first Guinea pig.Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: thats what I remembered reading,, its the daily smoking that can cause the

fibrosis to excellerate,, so maybe if Tim only smokes it just after shot day or something it might not be as bad,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I am pretty sure that if a person only smokes once a week the effect is neglible (sp?)compared to someone who smokes daily but I will have to go back and check all the articles . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my

support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to

being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10

pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start

your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

have a great time jax.Jackie on <redjaxjm@...> wrote: that is true,, I was only speaking about the fibrosis,, Oh,, Im gonna be gone for a week,, we are headed tomorrow down to ventura and disneyland for 2 of our grandsons birthdays,, so hold the fort down,, ok? I'll try to check in when I can.. love ya meelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Right now Tim shouldnt be smoking it at all , because of legal issues . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my

support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to

being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10

pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start

your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Guest guest

Thanks Ill try,, hope I can keep up with the boys, they ARE Busy! lolHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: have a great time jax.Jackie on <redjaxjm > wrote: that is true,, I was only speaking about the fibrosis,, Oh,, Im gonna be gone for a week,, we are headed tomorrow down to ventura and disneyland for 2 of our grandsons birthdays,, so hold

the fort down,, ok? I'll try to check in when I can.. love ya meelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Right now Tim shouldnt be smoking it at all , because of legal issues . Re: please help answer this im

going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are

here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a

year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > >

---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms Jackie

Guest guest

No one has mentioned the damage done to the lungs while smoking ----- no matter WHAT you smoke. It's harmful for a non smoker to be inhaling the air of a smoker.......The carcinogens in pot as well as tobacco have been shown to be relevant time after time in proven tests....For years. SharonHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: that study is also flawed,there where no control groups to isolate anything else.like most studies done on the subject of pot in the u.s.i can show studies done after that they say the other way.Ive smoked for 30 years and trace it as far back 89,my scans and labs are great can it be the pot has kept my viral load under 10,000 and no scarring etc.lets do a real study on pot.ill be the first Guinea pig.Jackie on <redjaxjm@...>

wrote: thats what I remembered reading,, its the daily smoking that can cause the fibrosis to excellerate,, so maybe if Tim only smokes it just after shot day or something it might not be as bad,, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I am pretty sure that if a person only smokes once a week the effect is neglible (sp?)compared to someone who smokes daily but I will have to go back and check all the articles . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in

the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment,

I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > >

---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Sponsored LinkMortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Sponsored Link Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today

Guest guest

Have a great trip and drive safe !

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

There is a little bit of a difference

smoking one or two joints a day-in private-to smoking a pack or so of cigs in

everyone else’s face. Lol!

Eating processed foods and sweets are probably much worse for your system.

Nikki

No one has mentioned the damage done to the lungs while smoking -----

no matter WHAT you smoke. It's

harmful for a non smoker to be inhaling the air of a smoker.......The carcinogens in pot as well as tobacco have been

shown to be relevant time after time in proven tests....For years.

Sharon