RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: please help answer this im going crazy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Liz,, we are here and the weather is fabulous!!!! tomorrow is disneyland,, yehawwwwwelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Have a great trip and drive safe ! Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and

stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my

vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get

through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > >

> > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

well I was a litle kid!!! We got home late last nite and IM so exhausted!!! Tomorrow I may not even get out of bed all day,, today which was thanksgiving and my mom's birthday forced me out of bed and over to her home for thanksgiving dinner,, so Im hopeful that tomorrow Ill be able to rest up,, a week with 3 little boys just wore me out! Im glad we went and Im also glad to be home! love ya meelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Lmao you sound

like a lil kid ! I hope your trip was great Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using

it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did

not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Sorry I havent responded earlier , I have had out of state visitors . And I am also getting ready to head out of the state for Arizona and then Australia ....I am glad you had such a good trip sweety

Re: please help answer this im going crazy

Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

Hey Liz, Have a nice trip!!! I just bought some silver from the pirth mint in Australia. Some year of the dog coins,year of the pig coins and kukaburra coins. The exchange rate is pretty good their. Anyway let me know how the trip went when you get back!!! Sicerly, elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Sorry I havent responded earlier , I have had out of state visitors . And I am also getting ready to head out of the state for Arizona and then Australia ....I am glad you had such a good trip sweety Re: please help answer this im

going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are

here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a

year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > >

---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie

Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

Will do....I am starting to get excited about the trip now . My husband left this morning and I will fly out on Monday to meet up with him.

Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

Thank you , and it sounds like you had a blast on your backpacking trip . Wish I had that kinda energy these days ,lol

Yes, have a great trip!In my much younger days, I backpacked from one one side of OZ to the other. Took about 3 months. Between the train, buses, hitchhiking and the kindness of strangers I saw much of that awesome place! New Zealand too. Hopefully someday I will go back, once I get the dragon slain, that is...Have a blast, Liz..and take lots of pix!> > I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> > I told my employer right away about going on> > treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> > boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> > do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> > When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> > for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> > off as personal days.> > > > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> > treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> > me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> > treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> > vacation.> > > > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> > They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> > other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > > > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> > want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> > I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> > thing in silence.> > > > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> > feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> > a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> > finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> > but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> > 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> > I don't need. :-)> > > > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> > this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> > butts into court if it interferes with your> > employment.> > > > Gav> > > > __________________________________________________________> > Music Unlimited> > Access over 1 million songs.> > http://music./unlimited> > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small > Business. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> >> > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.>

Guest guest

Liz,, have a wonderful trip!!! Lemme know when you get home! My mom had a heart attack on Sunday and I have been going back and forth to the hosp, and today they transferred her to a hosp on the OTHER side of Sacramento, an hour and a halfs drive! They did an angio today and her Right coronary artery was 100% blocked but she had naturally developed collateral vessels so they dont have to do anything about it,, and it wasnt in the area of her heart attack... so I havent been here much lately over the past 3 days,, love you Liz,, have a good trip! meelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Will do....I am starting to get excited about the trip now . My husband left this morning and I will fly out on Monday to meet up with him. Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to

pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a

staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able

to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million

songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie

Guest guest

Hilllbilly Tim, Hi, I have stayed away from addressing the whole weed thing. I know and have had several friends and family members who have passed from a variety of cancers. Do you smoke cigs as well? I smoke about a pack of lights a day. Doctors will tell some patients who are going thru chemo to smoke pot, it eases the side effects, but until it is legal it will always be a don't ask don't tell deal. I know I need to give up the cigs, but I have the habit and who knows maybe I can stop soon. If you are taking Xanax, I encourage you to have the doc. switch you to valium. They are less addictive. I was on Xanax for years and when I moved back to Arkansas the doctors cut me off of it, going thru dt"s to get off of them was a nightmare, you have no idea. I think you have a lot of stress in your life and need the meds. I am not preaching. It just seems like this keeps coming up often. So

my dear, my opinion which means not much, but if it helps is this. If it helps you to puff a doobie..."if you got 'em smoke 'em. Just be careful and take care of your self and family. Its not like you are shooting herion. It is an herb right. <marvindamartian05@...> wrote: Yes, me too. Glad I did it back then, cuz now it would be a whole lot different. Number one, I am 20 years older...sigh..> > > I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> > > I told my employer right away about going on> > > treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> > > boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> > > do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> > > When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> > > for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> > > off as personal days.> > > > > > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> > > treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> > > me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> > > treatment and wanted to take a few day

off for> > > vacation.> > > > > > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> > > They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> > > other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > > > > > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> > > want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> > > I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> > > thing in silence.> > > > > > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> > > feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> > > a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> > > finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> > > but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> > > 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds>

> > I don't need. :-)> > > > > > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> > > this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> > > butts into court if it interferes with your> > > employment.> > > > > > Gav> > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > Music Unlimited> > > Access over 1 million songs.> > > http://music./unlimited> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > >

> > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small > > Business. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call >

rates.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.>

>>

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

amen dd, i agree 100% i have takin 1 pill of the script.it knock't me out.it the lowest dose lol.so there jus sitting there looking pretty. Denisa Dodd <denisa_dodd@...> wrote: Hilllbilly Tim, Hi, I have stayed away from addressing the whole weed thing. I know and have had several friends and family members who have passed from a variety of cancers. Do you smoke cigs as well? I smoke about a pack of lights a day. Doctors will tell some patients who are going thru

chemo to smoke pot, it eases the side effects, but until it is legal it will always be a don't ask don't tell deal. I know I need to give up the cigs, but I have the habit and who knows maybe I can stop soon. If you are taking Xanax, I encourage you to have the doc. switch you to valium. They are less addictive. I was on Xanax for years and when I moved back to Arkansas the doctors cut me off of it, going thru dt"s to get off of them was a nightmare, you have no idea. I think you have a lot of stress in your life and need the meds. I am not preaching. It just seems like this keeps coming up often. So my dear, my opinion which means not much, but if it helps is this. If it helps you to puff a doobie..."if you got 'em smoke 'em. Just be careful and take care of your self and family. Its not like you are shooting herion. It is an herb right.

<marvindamartian05 > wrote: Yes, me too. Glad I did it back then, cuz now it would be a whole lot different. Number one, I am 20 years older...sigh..> > > I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> > > I told my employer right away about going on> > > treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> > > boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> > > do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> > > When I ended up in the hospital with a staph

infection> > > for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> > > off as personal days.> > > > > > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> > > treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> > > me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> > > treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> > > vacation.> > > > > > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> > > They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> > > other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > > > > > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> > > want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> > > I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> > > thing in silence.> > > > > > I

finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> > > feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> > > a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> > > finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> > > but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> > > 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> > > I don't need. :-)> > > > > > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> > > this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> > > butts into court if it interferes with your> > > employment.> > > > > > Gav> > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > Music Unlimited> > > Access over 1 million songs.> > > http://music./unlimited> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small > > Business. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim

Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call > rates.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.> >> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Guest guest

Oh hun I will say extra prayers for your momma , you seem to have had a bad year with your parents both being sick . Don't worry I haven't been here much either , my oldest daughter her fiance, and the kids moved back home . So I have been really busy . I will call you when I get back .

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Jackie

Guest guest

I just hope I can muster up enough energy to leave the hotel ,lol

Yes, me too. Glad I did it back then, cuz now it would be a whole lot different. Number one, I am 20 years older...sigh..> > > I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> > > I told my employer right away about going on> > > treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> > > boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> > > do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> > > When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> > > for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> > > off as personal days.> > > > > > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> > > treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> > > me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> > > treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> > > vacation.> > > > > > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> > > They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> > > other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > > > > > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> > > want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> > > I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> > > thing in silence.> > > > > > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> > > feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> > > a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> > > finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> > > but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> > > 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> > > I don't need. :-)> > > > > > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> > > this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> > > butts into court if it interferes with your> > > employment.> > > > > > Gav> > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > Music Unlimited> > > Access over 1 million songs.> > > http://music./unlimited> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small > > Business. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call > rates.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.> >>

Guest guest

I just hope I can muster up enough energy to leave the hotel ,lol

Yes, me too. Glad I did it back then, cuz now it would be a whole lot different. Number one, I am 20 years older...sigh..> > > I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> > > I told my employer right away about going on> > > treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> > > boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> > > do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> > > When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> > > for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> > > off as personal days.> > > > > > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> > > treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> > > me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> > > treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> > > vacation.> > > > > > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> > > They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> > > other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > > > > > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> > > want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> > > I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> > > thing in silence.> > > > > > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> > > feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> > > a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> > > finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> > > but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> > > 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> > > I don't need. :-)> > > > > > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> > > this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> > > butts into court if it interferes with your> > > employment.> > > > > > Gav> > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > Music Unlimited> > > Access over 1 million songs.> > > http://music./unlimited> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small > > Business. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > > > > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > > > > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > > > > > > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > > Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call > rates.> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jackie > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.> >>

Guest guest

Yeah,, its been quite "A YEAR" from hell! lol,,, YOU have a GREAT TIME and call me when you get home,,, I didnt know you have had your daughter move home! I SURE wish MINE would come home again,, sigh,,,, love you honey,, you just have a great time,, how long will you be gone for?elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Oh hun I will say extra prayers for your momma , you seem to have had a bad year with your parents both being sick . Don't worry I haven't

been here much either , my oldest daughter her fiance, and the kids moved back home . So I have been really busy . I will call you when I get back . Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for

it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous

or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> >

__________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com>

> > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

They sure do!!!!!

Luv

anne

I sure hope they sell it gatorade there in Australia , lol

Guest guest

They sure do!!!!!

Luv

anne

I sure hope they sell it gatorade there in Australia , lol

Guest guest

Have you decided which hotel yet ??

Luv

anne

I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel ..

Guest guest

Ok hon,, have a GREAT time!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel .. Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical

marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished>

treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates

you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons >

> knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

So far like I said all I have seen is the inside of the hotel ,lol hehehe anyone on in this group in Arizona?hoo.com> wrote: Ok hon,, have a GREAT time!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel .. Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to

pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a

staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able

to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million

songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie

Guest guest

Well good , we are going to be there on the 8th so get ready to show me the real outback ...kangaroos and all lol My hubby will be to busy but heck I wanna see it all while I am there . anne <kanga2@...> wrote: They sure do!!!!! Luv anne -----

Original Message ----- From: elizabethnv1 Hepatitis C Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:19 AM Subject: Re: Re: please help answer this im going crazy I sure hope they sell it gatorade there in Australia , lol

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Guest guest

Yes we do but I have to wait til he gets back from his symposium to find out . I will post you later . anne <kanga2@...> wrote: Have you decided which hotel yet ?? Luv anne ----- Original

Message ----- From: elizabethnv1 Hepatitis C Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 11:17 AM Subject: Re: Re: please help answer this im going crazy I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel ..

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Answers.

Guest guest

im not far.knoxville,tnelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: So far like I said all I have seen is the inside of the hotel ,lol hehehe anyone on in this group in Arizona?hoo.com> wrote: Ok hon,, have a GREAT time!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel .. Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using

it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did

not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com

Guest guest

Hahaha what is that about 1000 miles from here heheHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: im not far.knoxville,tnelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: So far like I said all I have seen is the inside of the hotel ,lol hehehe anyone on in this group in Arizona?hoo.com> wrote: Ok hon,, have a GREAT time!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel .. Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for

it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous

or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> >

__________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com>

> > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: Hahaha what is that about 1000 miles from here heheHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1 > wrote: im not far.knoxville,tnelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1 > wrote: So far like I said all I have seen is the inside of the hotel ,lol hehehe anyone on in this group in Arizona?hoo.com> wrote: Ok hon,, have a GREAT time!elizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I will be gone until the 15th of Dec , so if ya dont hear from me it means there was no internet connection at the hotel .. Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my

support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to

being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10

pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start

your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work www.knoxville1.com Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. Tim Parsons knoxville,tn 37931 865-588-2465 x107 work

www.knoxville1.com

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Guest guest

Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazyNot to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.>Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.

Guest guest

We are at the Sheraton on E. Grand . I think we are going to head out of town tonight to see his sister , she lives about an hour from here . But I am gonna keep Hashani in mind for tomorrow , thanksLee Kenwick <leecuate@...> wrote: Hi , I am about 10 miles outside of Tucson. If you need any suggestions on things to do or restaurants, let me know. I hope your at a nice hotel, there are some great resorts and

spas here. If you're by The Marriott at Starr Pass go to the Hashani and get a massage, then spend the day relaxing there. Lee in Arizona Re: please help answer this im going crazy Not to pour gasoline on a fire here, but there are very highly regarded studies that show that using marijuana helps some people complete tx. In my support group meeting there were a couple of people who said that pot helped them have an appetite and stay on tx. In CA they have medical marijuana clinics. I never really got into smoking pot...I prefer to be real alert...but if it came down to having to use it to deal with the sides, I would be all for it.I know you aren't on tx yet, Tim, but I'm thinking about when/if you do in the future. You might be able to state a good case for using it if the court compels you to do so. (not legal advice of course..just a paralegal's educated opinion)...> I work for a large law firm (family run business) and> I told my

employer right away about going on> treatment. They were very sympathetic and helpful. My> boss said, "Whatever it takes to get you through this,> do what you have to do. We are here to support you."> When I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection> for 5 days, they did not dock my pay or wrote my days> off as personal days.> > Even with the odd day off due to being sick from> treatment, they did not write it down either. They let> me keep all my vacation days to use once I finished> treatment and wanted to take a few day off for> vacation.> > If you have a good employer, they will work with you.> They knew I was not contageous or infectious to the> other people around me, so it was not a problem.> > I did not tell the other employees, since I did not> want to be treated like a walking disease or a leper.> I did not want pity

either. I went through the entire> thing in silence.> > I finished treatment quietly about 6 weeks ago and> feel great. I'm slowly getting my strength back. After> a year of muscle wasting from this treatment, I'm> finally able to exercise and get muscle tone again;> but the only thing I don't like about that is I gained> 10 pounds since getting off treatment. It's 10 pounds> I don't need. :-)> > Good luck and keep plugging ahead. You'll get through> this. If your employer discriminates you....haul their> butts into court if it interferes with your> employment.> > Gav> > __________________________________________________________> Music Unlimited> Access over 1 million songs.> http://music./unlimited> > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > ---------------------------------> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited. > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. > > > > > > > Tim Parsons > > knoxville,tn 37931 > > 865-588-2465 x107 work> > > www.knoxville1.com> > > > ---------------------------------> Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call

rates.> Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta. Jackie Jackie Jackie Everyone is raving about the all-new beta.