RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Liz S

Rate this topic

Guest guest

spell it like this cholesterol , dont worry I dont know how to spell wendsay right and my hubby always corrects me rofl Go figure I can spell complicated medical terms and yet the everyday words escape my brain , heheconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Yer preachin to the chior girlfriend!!!!! I've been eating a boca burger a day just for the FEEL of meat. hundred calories and it fills you up pretty good, and if you slam a fat slice of tomato on it it adds to the delusion. someone told me if you add tomato to just about anything it automatically reduces the calistrol. what the hell i cant spell that dam word, sudden brain fart. calistoral>??????? arrgh. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I cant eat much meat , I have high amonia levels so I have to watch my protein intake . But yeah soon I will be able to return to my carnivous behavior yippeeee gime me a cow anyday connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

, are you still eating meat? Its bad for your liver, any animal proteins are. Im still praying for you, sweetie, hep c sucks doesnt it? But soon you can dust your hands of that slimy fire breathin no heart havin reptile. Connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Thank you , I just hope I can make it past week 12 . I do need to do somethig to halt the damage in my liver , it seems no matter what I do I keep getting worse .. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

We’ll all be hoping & praying that this time will work or at least stall for time.

Love & hugs,

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent:

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

This time the meds will be either gamma interferon or the pegasys and i will treat for 52 weeks . But more than likely i will be yanked of within 6 weeks . The last time I tried to treat my viral went from 100,000 to 2 million in 30days .........and my biopsy was worse than the last one . They are trying to stall the damage and keep me well enough for a transplant . I have less than 15% chances of responding .... but there is nothing i can do but pray this time my viral goes down instead of up , lol My viral at last count was 14,500,000 i dont think my liver can tolerate another rise

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

oh thank you what a blessed relief to see it spelled right. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

spell it like this cholesterol , dont worry I dont know how to spell wendsay right and my hubby always corrects me rofl Go figure I can spell complicated medical terms and yet the everyday words escape my brain , heheconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Yer preachin to the chior girlfriend!!!!! I've been eating a boca burger a day just for the FEEL of meat. hundred calories and it fills you up pretty good, and if you slam a fat slice of tomato on it it adds to the delusion. someone told me if you add tomato to just about anything it automatically reduces the calistrol. what the hell i cant spell that dam word, sudden brain fart. calistoral>??????? arrgh. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I cant eat much meat , I have high amonia levels so I have to watch my protein intake . But yeah soon I will be able to return to my carnivous behavior yippeeee gime me a cow anyday connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

, are you still eating meat? Its bad for your liver, any animal proteins are. Im still praying for you, sweetie, hep c sucks doesnt it? But soon you can dust your hands of that slimy fire breathin no heart havin reptile. Connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Thank you , I just hope I can make it past week 12 . I do need to do somethig to halt the damage in my liver , it seems no matter what I do I keep getting worse .. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

We’ll all be hoping & praying that this time will work or at least stall for time.

Love & hugs,

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent:

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

This time the meds will be either gamma interferon or the pegasys and i will treat for 52 weeks . But more than likely i will be yanked of within 6 weeks . The last time I tried to treat my viral went from 100,000 to 2 million in 30days .........and my biopsy was worse than the last one . They are trying to stall the damage and keep me well enough for a transplant . I have less than 15% chances of responding .... but there is nothing i can do but pray this time my viral goes down instead of up , lol My viral at last count was 14,500,000 i dont think my liver can tolerate another rise

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

oh thank you what a blessed relief to see it spelled right. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Will do honey , I am running out of time in Madrid we are packing as of this minute and have to be out of here at 3pm which is in 1hr , connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

send me a postcard, ill be there!!!! connie

elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

A going the hell away party sounds fun , lol connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

perhaps a going the hell away party would encourage it to book camp? or a get the f__k outa my body you uninvited a__hole party? sorry. hep c pisses me off. connie

Hahaha I dont know if that was worded right , but I understood the meaning , rofl But I dont know about having a big welcome party for "IT" , It's been causing lots of trouble lately , loldannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Well ya know if you cant get rid of it your way then have it a big welcome party.. lol the thing you want to lose the least is normally the first thing gone... lol uuumm did I word that right? Oh I hope this comes out worded right lol.

delizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Will do honey , I am running out of time in Madrid we are packing as of this minute and have to be out of here at 3pm which is in 1hr , connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

send me a postcard, ill be there!!!! connie

A going the hell away party sounds fun , lol connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

perhaps a going the hell away party would encourage it to book camp? or a get the f__k outa my body you uninvited a__hole party? sorry. hep c pisses me off. connie

Hahaha I dont know if that was worded right , but I understood the meaning , rofl But I dont know about having a big welcome party for "IT" , It's been causing lots of trouble lately , loldannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Well ya know if you cant get rid of it your way then have it a big welcome party.. lol the thing you want to lose the least is normally the first thing gone... lol uuumm did I word that right? Oh I hope this comes out worded right lol.

delizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Hahaha luv you sweety connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Hahaha luv you sweety connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Keep the faith .You can do the treatment and beat this beast.Stay with us and if you have any problems we will talk you through them.Most of us have been on treatment and know what you are feelingTake care girl

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 30, 2005 4:04 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

Love & hugs,

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

Guest guest

Keep the faith .You can do the treatment and beat this beast.Stay with us and if you have any problems we will talk you through them.Most of us have been on treatment and know what you are feelingTake care girl

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 30, 2005 4:04 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

Love & hugs,

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

Guest guest

Cholesterol love. Ever heard of spell check? SuZieconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Thanks Gail your a sweety , this group means alot to me . And I hope ya'l can pull me up outta any blue funks I get into ....lol I have prepared myself to be sick and there will be nights I need contact with the living to keep me going but I know this is the place for it . gail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Thanks Gail your a sweety , this group means alot to me . And I hope ya'l can pull me up outta any blue funks I get into ....lol I have prepared myself to be sick and there will be nights I need contact with the living to keep me going but I know this is the place for it . gail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Liz,

I hope you don't mind if I call you by that name. My name is which also comes from . Anyway, although I am probably new to this group to you - I am an oldie, just a few months after Liz and Deb started it. I just haven't been around for almost a year now.

I have been reading all the post that I can over the last week or so -have been extremely busy taking care of ill Mother. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but want to say hello to you.

My heart is with you Dear - I am so touched by your strenght and courage. In fact, lately I have found myself going through trials that I sometimes feel I can't handle - then I think of your strenght and it gives me strenght and courage.

I just wanted to let you know that, and also to tell you that you are in my daily prayers. Keep the faith - and know that this time, could just be the "Miracle".

Anyway - I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I am here and if I can help you in anyway - I would be happy to do so...

May God Bless you and keep you safe on this journey..

Love, Hugs, and prayers...

Marie

gail <gaila@...> wrote:

We will be here girl don't worry and Suzie or Connie can crack up anyone no matter how bad they feel.Have you read about Suzie and her cat Spyke.That will crack you right up.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 30, 2005 5:25 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

Gail

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

you will succeed this time. Connie Davies <lisamarie64@...> wrote:

Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 30, 2005 5:25 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

Gail

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

We will be here girl don't worry and Suzie or Connie can crack up anyone no matter how bad they feel.Have you read about Suzie and her cat Spyke.That will crack you right up.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 30, 2005 5:25 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Liz S

Gail

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

How very touching and kind your post to me is , thank you so much for thinking of me in your prayers . I have faith but I know that the future is going to be hard , I think that is why my husbands company sent me with him to Europe this time . More than likely I will only be on treatment for a short time , LOL I never can keep my white blood cells up or my weight for that matter . But this time I have gained 40lbs so I have the excess to lose and not get to sick . It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to more correspondances from you in the future , I can never have enough friends ... Liz S Davies <lisamarie64@...> wrote:

Liz,

I hope you don't mind if I call you by that name. My name is which also comes from . Anyway, although I am probably new to this group to you - I am an oldie, just a few months after Liz and Deb started it. I just haven't been around for almost a year now.

I have been reading all the post that I can over the last week or so -have been extremely busy taking care of ill Mother. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but want to say hello to you.

My heart is with you Dear - I am so touched by your strenght and courage. In fact, lately I have found myself going through trials that I sometimes feel I can't handle - then I think of your strenght and it gives me strenght and courage.

I just wanted to let you know that, and also to tell you that you are in my daily prayers. Keep the faith - and know that this time, could just be the "Miracle".

Anyway - I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I am here and if I can help you in anyway - I would be happy to do so...

Marie

Guest guest

How very touching and kind your post to me is , thank you so much for thinking of me in your prayers . I have faith but I know that the future is going to be hard , I think that is why my husbands company sent me with him to Europe this time . More than likely I will only be on treatment for a short time , LOL I never can keep my white blood cells up or my weight for that matter . But this time I have gained 40lbs so I have the excess to lose and not get to sick . It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to more correspondances from you in the future , I can never have enough friends ... Liz S Davies <lisamarie64@...> wrote:

Liz,

Marie

Guest guest

Deep down inside my heart I know I will , I wouldnt stop anyway . I would take another yrs break and then try again . To ornery to give in to "It" my dragon ,LOLconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

you will succeed this time. Connie

Guest guest

Deep down inside my heart I know I will , I wouldnt stop anyway . I would take another yrs break and then try again . To ornery to give in to "It" my dragon ,LOLconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Liz,

I have to agree with you - we can never have too many friends. I am one of those people that use to surround myself with people constantly. I have always loved people in general, through the years I have learned that true friends aren't that easy to come by. I have one good friend that I have had since I was 15 and now 41 - we still to this day remain as close as ever, although miles have kept us apart. However, I must say that through My having Hep C - I have gotten to know some of the best people I have ever come accross in my life.

I have always said, even when I was as sick as a dog, and couldn't even make it to the bathroom without help - that even if I could turn back the hands of the clock and never have Hep - I wouldn't do it! I made too many wonderful friends, and have learned so much about myself, others, and life it'self - this diesease has humbled me in ways that I didn't ever imagine.

And I am like in you - God forbid but if for some reason my hep becomes active again - I will keep trying, I will never give up or give in....

And I already know you are doing the same.

Your courage is one I will never forget.

I look forward to knowing you also....

Take care of you and I will keep in touch

May God Bless and keep you and yours

Love, Hugs, a nd Prayers to all

Marie

Liz,

Marie

Guest guest

Liz,

I have to agree with you - we can never have too many friends. I am one of those people that use to surround myself with people constantly. I have always loved people in general, through the years I have learned that true friends aren't that easy to come by. I have one good friend that I have had since I was 15 and now 41 - we still to this day remain as close as ever, although miles have kept us apart. However, I must say that through My having Hep C - I have gotten to know some of the best people I have ever come accross in my life.

I have always said, even when I was as sick as a dog, and couldn't even make it to the bathroom without help - that even if I could turn back the hands of the clock and never have Hep - I wouldn't do it! I made too many wonderful friends, and have learned so much about myself, others, and life it'self - this diesease has humbled me in ways that I didn't ever imagine.

And I am like in you - God forbid but if for some reason my hep becomes active again - I will keep trying, I will never give up or give in....

Marie

Liz,

Marie

Guest guest

, I was just thinking that very thing a couple days ago. I used to be a loner by choice, but since the hep c, everyone has forced me out of my shell, and at first it was...well...uncomfortable, but now, i genuinely think i couldnt live without these beautiful spirits. They showed me what love is. i wouldnt trade it either. id do it exactly the same. Connie Davies <lisamarie64@...> wrote:

Liz,

Marie

Liz,

Marie

Guest guest

, I was just thinking that very thing a couple days ago. I used to be a loner by choice, but since the hep c, everyone has forced me out of my shell, and at first it was...well...uncomfortable, but now, i genuinely think i couldnt live without these beautiful spirits. They showed me what love is. i wouldnt trade it either. id do it exactly the same. Connie Davies <lisamarie64@...> wrote:

Liz,

Marie

Liz,

Marie

Guest guest

eliz what did you name him so you can scream die_____ you ___ a__h____!!! evict his ass. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Guest guest

eliz what did you name him so you can scream die_____ you ___ a__h____!!! evict his ass. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: