RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Liz S

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I

can’t remember, this will be your which time on treatment?

De

Re:

Fwd: Fw: High Chair

I am still in Madrid , we go to Italy on

Friday ......then home on Monday I think . Our return flight is on oct 3rd .

Time is so off for me here , geeeeze I

cant sleep . I see my doc on the 6th and I start treatment aggaain .....

Guest guest

This is going to be attempt number 4 for me , but my doctors dont expect this will be better than any try at it , I think thats why I have to get my meld updated every two months Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

I can’t remember, this will be your which time on treatment?

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent:

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:23 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

I am still in Madrid , we go to Italy on Friday ......then home on Monday I think . Our return flight is on oct 3rd . Time is so off for me here , geeeeze I cant sleep . I see my doc on the 6th and I start treatment aggaain .....

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

, youre a stronger woman by far than me. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

This is going to be attempt number 4 for me , but my doctors dont expect this will be better than any try at it , I think thats why I have to get my meld updated every two months Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent:

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:23 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

I am still in Madrid , we go to Italy on Friday ......then home on Monday I think . Our return flight is on oct 3rd . Time is so off for me here , geeeeze I cant sleep . I see my doc on the 6th and I start treatment aggaain .....

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Not really just to busy to let it take me yet , rofl I still have minor children to raise .........my work on this planet isnt over yet ,lol or should i say i am just to damn ornery to kick da bucket connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

, youre a stronger woman by far than me. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

De

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Hey Liz S, It'll be my third swing at the dragon (he's named Barry as in I'm gonna bury you") I haven't much hope it'll work this time but my doctor is adamant, if I don't do it he said he CAN't be my doc anymore. I'd be glad to see another doc but the closest is 800 miles away. He's mentioned transplant more than once - wants me to see a transplant team in Toronto about a thousand miles from here. Not good, can't afford to travel & SpYke doesn't travel well at all. Fingers crossed.

SuZieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

De

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

Well then since we are both in the same boat we can be treatment buddies , LOL . The nearest transplant center from las vegas is in california so I know what ya mean . I am going to have to save up for a plane ticket so when the times comes I can go .... without worry . Whats gonna kill me is going there for the 3 day evaluation they put ya through . Housing is another story , and not one easy for me to solve . But i do have family not close but near enogh , I just dont like em so I wouldnt want to stay any period of time with em .. lol This time you and I both are gonna kick dragon ass (excuse the language) , roflsuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Hey Liz S, It'll be my third swing at the dragon (he's named Barry as in I'm gonna bury you") I haven't much hope it'll work this time but my doctor is adamant, if I don't do it he said he CAN't be my doc anymore. I'd be glad to see another doc but the closest is 800 miles away. He's mentioned transplant more than once - wants me to see a transplant team in Toronto about a thousand miles from here. Not good, can't afford to travel & SpYke doesn't travel well at all. Fingers crossed.

De

Guest guest

We'll have to wait & see. I thought I would be Connie's tx buddy but things stretched out. Then I thought De & I would be tx buddies - well she finished what - six months ago & I haven't even started. Chances are good that I'll be starting sometime next month. Fingers crossed it'll work this time.

Last time I tried tx they took me off after 12 weeks I think (not too good with time - all fogged in) & my doctor at that time had told me my chances of successfully completing tx were about 12% He said the older I get & the longer I've been HCV+ the less my chances are. Unfortunately he died a few years back & now I'm seeing Dr Idiot.

I call him that cause he deserves it. I've told him I DO NOT, under any circumstances want a transplant. He keeps talking like I've decided in favour of it. He's rushed, doesn't pay attention to what I say - all in all an idiot. I have my reasons for not getting the tp & I feel my decision should be accepted & honoured when push comes to shove.I also have a living will that says no extraordinary measures should be taken in case of serious injury or illness.

I've said I'll try tx again & I will maybe this time it'll work & Barry will be history - or is that mythology?

Well then since we are both in the same boat we can be treatment buddies , LOL . The nearest transplant center from las vegas is in california so I know what ya mean . I am going to have to save up for a plane ticket so when the times comes I can go .... without worry . Whats gonna kill me is going there for the 3 day evaluation they put ya through . Housing is another story , and not one easy for me to solve . But i do have family not close but near enogh , I just dont like em so I wouldnt want to stay any period of time with em .. lol This time you and I both are gonna kick dragon ass (excuse the language) , roflsuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

De

Guest guest

I have the faith and belief that you will clear , I have had friends who's doctors had told them to tp and they failed many times on tx , but with pushing and pushing they remained on treatment for extended periods(one for 3 years) and they all cleared eventually . So becoming virus free is not mythology for any of us . I had an idiot doc like you and boy did it give me pleasure to tell him to his face ........your fired , lol it felt good . But then again there were other doctors in the area to see . If he is the only doc then your stuck with him . I dont want to transplant either and have not made the decision for sure yet , but i sure the heck dont ever wanna give in to "IT my dragons name" heehe I have a living will so that my husband can make all decisions if I were unable to ...........and heck all life support unless I am brain dead . LOL I see my doc on the 6th and have phlebotomies to make sure my iron levels are down ( it will help with my

response to tx) then by the 10th I will start tx ....... hope you will be able to start soon too . Just write the doc a note and have him read it , tell him you have decided to tx but not to transplant then maybe he will hear ya and the note is a part of your medical history . He cant force the transplant ....... take care hunsuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

We'll have to wait & see. I thought I would be Connie's tx buddy but things stretched out. Then I thought De & I would be tx buddies - well she finished what - six months ago & I haven't even started. Chances are good that I'll be starting sometime next month. Fingers crossed it'll work this time.

Last time I tried tx they took me off after 12 weeks I think (not too good with time - all fogged in) & my doctor at that time had told me my chances of successfully completing tx were about 12% He said the older I get & the longer I've been HCV+ the less my chances are. Unfortunately he died a few years back & now I'm seeing Dr Idiot.

I call him that cause he deserves it. I've told him I DO NOT, under any circumstances want a transplant. He keeps talking like I've decided in favour of it. He's rushed, doesn't pay attention to what I say - all in all an idiot. I have my reasons for not getting the tp & I feel my decision should be accepted & honoured when push comes to shove.I also have a living will that says no extraordinary measures should be taken in case of serious injury or illness.

I've said I'll try tx again & I will maybe this time it'll work & Barry will be history - or is that mythology?

De

Guest guest

We’ll

all be hoping & praying that this time will work or at least stall for

time.

Love

& hugs,

De

Re:

Fwd: Fw: High Chair

This time the meds will be either gamma interferon or

the pegasys and i will treat for 52 weeks . But more than likely i will be

yanked of within 6 weeks . The last time I tried to treat my viral went from

100,000 to 2 million in 30days .........and my biopsy was worse than the last

one . They are trying to stall the damage and keep me well enough for a

transplant . I have less than 15% chances of responding .... but there is

nothing i can do but pray this time my viral goes down instead of up , lol My

viral at last count was 14,500,000 i dont think my liver can tolerate

another rise

Guest guest

Thank you , I just hope I can make it past week 12 . I do need to do somethig to halt the damage in my liver , it seems no matter what I do I keep getting worse .. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

We’ll all be hoping & praying that this time will work or at least stall for time.

Love & hugs,

De

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

This time the meds will be either gamma interferon or the pegasys and i will treat for 52 weeks . But more than likely i will be yanked of within 6 weeks . The last time I tried to treat my viral went from 100,000 to 2 million in 30days .........and my biopsy was worse than the last one . They are trying to stall the damage and keep me well enough for a transplant . I have less than 15% chances of responding .... but there is nothing i can do but pray this time my viral goes down instead of up , lol My viral at last count was 14,500,000 i dont think my liver can tolerate another rise

Guest guest

Well ya know if you cant get rid of it your way then have it a big welcome party.. lol the thing you want to lose the least is normally the first thing gone... lol uuumm did I word that right? Oh I hope this comes out worded right lol.

delizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Thank you , I just hope I can make it past week 12 . I do need to do somethig to halt the damage in my liver , it seems no matter what I do I keep getting worse .. Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

We’ll all be hoping & praying that this time will work or at least stall for time.

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Hahaha I dont know if that was worded right , but I understood the meaning , rofl But I dont know about having a big welcome party for "IT" , It's been causing lots of trouble lately , loldannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Well ya know if you cant get rid of it your way then have it a big welcome party.. lol the thing you want to lose the least is normally the first thing gone... lol uuumm did I word that right? Oh I hope this comes out worded right lol.

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

long as you know what I meant lol.. Yeah my green dragon been a real pain lately. Get sick over nothing is not workin too good. Its ok though today I was the family entertainment. I have no voice now lol. I tried to say something and the kids had a blast when nothing happened. Glad to hear them laugh so hard.

Suzie I feel for you havin a dr like that. Has no time to really care about wat you say but has no problem spending $$ he makes off of you!

Hahaha I dont know if that was worded right , but I understood the meaning , rofl But I dont know about having a big welcome party for "IT" , It's been causing lots of trouble lately , loldannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

d

Guest guest

Well I hope your voice comes back soon sweety , take care dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

long as you know what I meant lol.. Yeah my green dragon been a real pain lately. Get sick over nothing is not workin too good. Its ok though today I was the family entertainment. I have no voice now lol. I tried to say something and the kids had a blast when nothing happened. Glad to hear them laugh so hard.

Suzie I feel for you havin a dr like that. Has no time to really care about wat you say but has no problem spending $$ he makes off of you!

d

Guest guest

Thank you Liz. Such a sweetieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Well I hope your voice comes back soon sweety , take care dannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

d

Guest guest

perhaps a going the hell away party would encourage it to book camp? or a get the f__k outa my body you uninvited a__hole party? sorry. hep c pisses me off. connie

Love & hugs,

De

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

perhaps a going the hell away party would encourage it to book camp? or a get the f__k outa my body you uninvited a__hole party? sorry. hep c pisses me off. connie

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

I cant eat much meat , I have high amonia levels so I have to watch my protein intake . But yeah soon I will be able to return to my carnivous behavior yippeeee gime me a cow anyday connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

, are you still eating meat? Its bad for your liver, any animal proteins are. Im still praying for you, sweetie, hep c sucks doesnt it? But soon you can dust your hands of that slimy fire breathin no heart havin reptile. Connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Thursday, September 29, 2005 10:26 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: High Chair

This time the meds will be either gamma interferon or the pegasys and i will treat for 52 weeks . But more than likely i will be yanked of within 6 weeks . The last time I tried to treat my viral went from 100,000 to 2 million in 30days .........and my biopsy was worse than the last one . They are trying to stall the damage and keep me well enough for a transplant . I have less than 15% chances of responding .... but there is nothing i can do but pray this time my viral goes down instead of up , lol My viral at last count was 14,500,000 i dont think my liver can tolerate another rise

Guest guest

Yer preachin to the chior girlfriend!!!!! I've been eating a boca burger a day just for the FEEL of meat. hundred calories and it fills you up pretty good, and if you slam a fat slice of tomato on it it adds to the delusion. someone told me if you add tomato to just about anything it automatically reduces the calistrol. what the hell i cant spell that dam word, sudden brain fart. calistoral>??????? arrgh. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I cant eat much meat , I have high amonia levels so I have to watch my protein intake . But yeah soon I will be able to return to my carnivous behavior yippeeee gime me a cow anyday connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

, are you still eating meat? Its bad for your liver, any animal proteins are. Im still praying for you, sweetie, hep c sucks doesnt it? But soon you can dust your hands of that slimy fire breathin no heart havin reptile. Connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

Yer preachin to the chior girlfriend!!!!! I've been eating a boca burger a day just for the FEEL of meat. hundred calories and it fills you up pretty good, and if you slam a fat slice of tomato on it it adds to the delusion. someone told me if you add tomato to just about anything it automatically reduces the calistrol. what the hell i cant spell that dam word, sudden brain fart. calistoral>??????? arrgh. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

A going the hell away party sounds fun , lol connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

A going the hell away party sounds fun , lol connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

send me a postcard, ill be there!!!! connie

elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

send me a postcard, ill be there!!!! connie

elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De

Guest guest

spell it like this cholesterol , dont worry I dont know how to spell wendsay right and my hubby always corrects me rofl Go figure I can spell complicated medical terms and yet the everyday words escape my brain , heheconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Love & hugs,

De