RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gail, I'm so sorry to hear youre sick, and I hope you get better by morning Yes surprises are great, never had one. Someone always tells. muhahaaaaa. conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Isn't it great to get surprises.Sorry I haven't been on but Microsoft erased my drive and I have been extremely sick as well.I won't be answering very often until I am better.Love you all.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 29, 2005 1:40 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

LOL , arent friends great?connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

i thought you were my friiiiiennnnnds, im gonna go kickrocks now. ;) connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Shoot Suzie , now you got me wanting to know what the secret is , lol ............so email me elizabethnv1@... hehesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

She always has. She knows me, but I haven't told her about another surprise coming . It's easier to keep a secret if no one knows you have one. OOPS - now she knows. Don't bother me Connie, it's a secret I will not divulge & you'll get it as soon as you get it.

SuZieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

LOL she had ya pegged immediately Suzie , roflmaosuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Hello Connie, got one guess. SuZieconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

is it a HIGHCHAIR??? oh DAM, Liz, thank you so much!! how you know my address is beyond me, you must be psychic or sumpthin. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Well I dont think yer demented , rofl ....Listen here in Madrid it is now the 29th . The surprize for you was gonna come in the mail . But unfortunately there has been a delay in delivery. So I have to keep my word and spill the beans .............

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Gail I hope you feel better soon .............I have been on a post card hunt here in Madrid . And I swear I havent been able to find one ,hehe ..........Well maybe on the way to the airport today I can find one or even in the airport . Take care hun gail <gaila@...> wrote:

Isn't it great to get surprises.Sorry I haven't been on but Microsoft erased my drive and I have been extremely sick as well.I won't be answering very often until I am better.Love you all.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 29, 2005 1:40 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

i thought you were my friiiiiennnnnds, im gonna go kickrocks now. ;) connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Shoot Suzie , now you got me wanting to know what the secret is , lol ............so email me elizabethnv1@... hehesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

She always has. She knows me, but I haven't told her about another surprise coming . It's easier to keep a secret if no one knows you have one. OOPS - now she knows. Don't bother me Connie, it's a secret I will not divulge & you'll get it as soon as you get it.

LOL she had ya pegged immediately Suzie , roflmaosuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

is it a HIGHCHAIR??? oh DAM, Liz, thank you so much!! how you know my address is beyond me, you must be psychic or sumpthin. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Well I dont think yer demented , rofl ....Listen here in Madrid it is now the 29th . The surprize for you was gonna come in the mail . But unfortunately there has been a delay in delivery. So I have to keep my word and spill the beans .............

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

Gail I hope you feel better soon .............I have been on a post card hunt here in Madrid . And I swear I havent been able to find one ,hehe ..........Well maybe on the way to the airport today I can find one or even in the airport . Take care hun gail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

Guest guest

I was thinking it was Di.. has anyone heard from her yet? She lives by Houston.

d

gail <gaila@...> wrote:

There is one girl here that likes to colect post cards from different places,but off hand I can't rember who it is.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 29, 2005 8:35 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Gail I hope you feel better soon .............I have been on a post card hunt here in Madrid . And I swear I havent been able to find one ,hehe ..........Well maybe on the way to the airport today I can find one or even in the airport . Take care hun

Guest guest

Gail

Guest guest

I probably already have her on my postcard list , but just in case I am still taking address's to send postcards to anyone gail <gaila@...> wrote:

There is one girl here that likes to colect post cards from different places,but off hand I can't rember who it is.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of elizabeth savageSent: September 29, 2005 8:35 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Gail

Guest guest

Did I make that list yet??elizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I probably already have her on my postcard list , but just in case I am still taking address's to send postcards to anyone gail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

You deserve every surprise you get.You are a special lady and rember that girl.Take care hon and rember you are loved.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 29, 2005 7:06 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Gail, I'm so sorry to hear youre sick, and I hope you get better by morning Yes surprises are great, never had one. Someone always tells. muhahaaaaa. conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

Guest guest

Danne, you are so adorable of spirit. Like a little kid on Christmas, but every day. You make me giggle. conniedannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

I need your full name and address to send you a post card . I will probably be mailing tonight and tomorrowdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

I need your full name and address to send you a post card . I will probably be mailing tonight and tomorrowdannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

if youre talkin to me i feel a setup. suddenly im hyperparanoid. you talkin a me?? connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

if youre talkin to me i feel a setup. suddenly im hyperparanoid. you talkin a me?? connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

No connie hun I already have your address in ill. , rofl connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

No connie hun I already have your address in ill. , rofl connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

k, turd!!! ; you got the E.M. part?? connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

k, turd!!! ; you got the E.M. part?? connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

What E. M . ??? connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

after the Ave on the same line

37th Ave E.M.

silvis or else it will go to east moline, im on the border unencorporated. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

after the Ave on the same line

37th Ave E.M.

silvis or else it will go to east moline, im on the border unencorporated. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

Guest guest

Gail, no way not better just tested in different ways, thats what it comes down to, we all have our own mountains, none easier to climb than anothers, its just nice to know that no matter what we are not alone in our trials. i love you Gail. Conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Your going to be a lot better then me girl,especially with that little grandchild and a second chance.I'm to cranky.Take care hon.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 30, 2005 3:48 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Thank you Gail, youre special too. When i grow up iwanna be just like you. conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

You deserve every surprise you get.You are a special lady and rember that girl.Take care hon and rember you are loved.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 29, 2005 7:06 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Gail

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Gail, no way not better just tested in different ways, thats what it comes down to, we all have our own mountains, none easier to climb than anothers, its just nice to know that no matter what we are not alone in our trials. i love you Gail. Conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Your going to be a lot better then me girl,especially with that little grandchild and a second chance.I'm to cranky.Take care hon.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: September 30, 2005 3:48 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: RE: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Thank you Gail, youre special too. When i grow up iwanna be just like you. conniegail <gaila@...> wrote:

Gail

Gail

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you