RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL , omg I think I got the c-nile virus ,rofldannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

New Virus

I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1965.

Symptoms:1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.

2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail

3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. 4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. 5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. 6. Causes you to! hit "SEND" before you've finished. 7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." 8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should DELETE

IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."

dannella

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

Guest guest

thats funny, reminds me of what my friend here told me. she was lookin at my goal pic, which was a picture of me on the frig from seven years ago, and she said whos THAT??? i said me, and she said dam you used to be hot!! then she shuffled her feet, and said, i mean, youre still hot, but now it comes in flashes. i spit on myself laughing. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

LOL , omg I think I got the c-nile virus ,rofldannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

New Virus

I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1965.

3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. 4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. 5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. 6. Causes you to! hit "SEND" before you've finished. 7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." 8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should DELETE

dannella

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Hahaha what a friend connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

thats funny, reminds me of what my friend here told me. she was lookin at my goal pic, which was a picture of me on the frig from seven years ago, and she said whos THAT??? i said me, and she said dam you used to be hot!! then she shuffled her feet, and said, i mean, youre still hot, but now it comes in flashes. i spit on myself laughing. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

New Virus

dannella

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

i find that hard to believe. you silly. connie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

Yeah, I used to be hot, too, but it was more than 7 years ago!

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of connie mcclainSent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:03 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Fwd: Fw: NOew Virus

thats funny, reminds me of what my friend here told me. she was lookin at my goal pic, which was a picture of me on the frig from seven years ago, and she said whos THAT??? i said me, and she said dam you used to be hot!! then she shuffled her feet, and said, i mean, youre still hot, but now it comes in flashes. i spit on myself laughing. connie

Guest guest

Well I dont think yer demented , rofl ....Listen here in Madrid it is now the 29th . The surprize for you was gonna come in the mail . But unfortunately there has been a delay in delivery. So I have to keep my word and spill the beans .............

Guest guest

is it a HIGHCHAIR??? oh DAM, Liz, thank you so much!! how you know my address is beyond me, you must be psychic or sumpthin. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Well I dont think yer demented , rofl ....Listen here in Madrid it is now the 29th . The surprize for you was gonna come in the mail . But unfortunately there has been a delay in delivery. So I have to keep my word and spill the beans .............

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

is it a HIGHCHAIR??? oh DAM, Liz, thank you so much!! how you know my address is beyond me, you must be psychic or sumpthin. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Nice Highchair girls...How nice of Liz...this group is great! Hugs, Pat

Guest guest

Guest guest

LOL You have friends that love you very much and they know how you needed it ,rofl ..

It was to be delivered today but there were dalays in shipping so the new delivery date is between now and Oct 12 , so you should have it within two weeks . It is in your beaufiful grandbabies name , that way you cant refuse it hehehe . connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Guest guest

LOL You have friends that love you very much and they know how you needed it ,rofl ..

It was to be delivered today but there were dalays in shipping so the new delivery date is between now and Oct 12 , so you should have it within two weeks . It is in your beaufiful grandbabies name , that way you cant refuse it hehehe . connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Guest guest

You got that right, Toots, yer preachin to the chior!! did you all have a hand in this, am i neglecting to thank someone? What im tryin to say, and sometmes im at a loss for words that are appropropriate, is were you all in this? if you were, thank you all. conniePat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Hello Connie, got one guess. SuZieconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

LOL she had ya pegged immediately Suzie , roflmaosuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Guest guest

She always has. She knows me, but I haven't told her about another surprise coming . It's easier to keep a secret if no one knows you have one. OOPS - now she knows. Don't bother me Connie, it's a secret I will not divulge & you'll get it as soon as you get it.

SuZieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

LOL she had ya pegged immediately Suzie , roflmaosuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Suzie, you are a shit. Love, Conniesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

She always has. She knows me, but I haven't told her about another surprise coming . It's easier to keep a secret if no one knows you have one. OOPS - now she knows. Don't bother me Connie, it's a secret I will not divulge & you'll get it as soon as you get it.

Guest guest

Shoot Suzie , now you got me wanting to know what the secret is , lol ............so email me elizabethnv1@... hehesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Guest guest

i thought you were my friiiiiennnnnds, im gonna go kickrocks now. ;) connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Shoot Suzie , now you got me wanting to know what the secret is , lol ............so email me elizabethnv1@... hehesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Guest guest

LOL , arent friends great?connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

i thought you were my friiiiiennnnnds, im gonna go kickrocks now. ;) connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Guest guest

rassum frassum. celizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Hehe that word astounds me , I have never heard it before you Connieconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Guest guest

As far as I know, Liz gets all the credit...enjoy the convienence of having it girl!

Guest guest

my gramma used to say it. every time we complained shed say stop with the rassum frassum. shes 97 now and still a weisenheimer. i adore her. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

Hehe that word astounds me , I have never heard it before you Connieconnie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Pat you KNOW i WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heavens to merciful betsy YES!! conniePat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

As far as I know, Liz gets all the credit...enjoy the convienence of having it girl!

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

lol, that sounds like somethin my gradma would say ,rofl connie mcclain <crochetlady1001@...> wrote:

my gramma used to say it. every time we complained shed say stop with the rassum frassum. shes 97 now and still a weisenheimer. i adore her. connieelizabeth savage <elizabethnv1@...> wrote: