Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Maurine,

Not , but my instinct would be to go back on oral DMSA (with a good

antifungal since

it can kickup yeast) since you were seeing metals dumping with it. There are

some real

questions about how much mercury comes out with transdermal methods. Some

speculations are it is only working on the metals stuck in the sub-q fat.

Additionally, mercury is a pesky think and it often comes out last. You may

need to keep

going. We have not proven that Valtrex gets out Mercury, but I have a strong

suspicion it

helps because my son was metals toxic (very low hair excretion levels... .03

ug/g) and we

NEVER chelated him and he recovered. Several parents have reported better

metals dumps

with Valtrex onboard compared to without. This is very interesting. I

presented to the

DAN! Think Tank this past conference about several families who did ORAL DMSA

challenges without and then with Valtrex added and with the Valtrex more metals

come

out.

We also know that Valtrex modulates adenosine, which can help methylation and a

good

set of our kids... methylation is really what gets metals out of our kids

brains. Valtrex also

crosses the blood brain barrier and acyclovir does not.

Until we prove exactly what is going on (and we will), I wouldn't use Valtex as

a metals

detox agent by itself... but I might use it with oral DMSA if that my child had

the same

results yours did.

Either way, I would get back on what works... and if you want to add Valtrex

too.. that

might be another good idea.

- Stan

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the

> two

> > day, high dose

> > > Vitamin

> > > > A

> > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The

> day

> > after we are done

> > > with

> > > > the

> > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the

> Virastop.

> > Any suggestion on

> > > dosing

> > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going

> to

> > follow

> > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they

> each

> > performed similiar

> > > functions,

> > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with

> one

> > another. Should we start

> > > > them

> > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way.

> Thoughts?

> > We are going to trial

> > > this

> > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then

> possibly

> > move over to Valtrex.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Yhis is the best and most informative website I have been on-well except for Lenny's. You people are so willing to take the time to share your knowledge and experience. and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray my daughter will let me keep my grandson(he's here with me 3 days already ) and i can push forward with SCD , then testing, anti-virals and again chealtion at some point. Maurine PS didn't mean website-I meant cottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: First off, we have been chelating for 10 months, and we have been seeing mercury coming out for the last few. Since it is one of the least soluble metals, its bonding properties are very poor and it is unfortunately one of the last metals to come out. If you have not

seen mercury when you were chelating and you know it is there, it is very possible that you have not gotten to it yet. There may be too much in the way still.Chelating is much like pushing a boulder up a hill. If you stop, the boulder starts to roll backwards. I asked a doctor about this, and they said that there is really no reason to stop while doing antivirals. We did, and made that decision during the healing regression because our son was so miserable, and we did not want him to feel worse. We ended up skipping one cycle on a 3/11 TD DMSA protocol.As far as antivirals, I think that my son chelates better after we did them. I have no tests to confirm this, but he tolerates chelation much better, leading me to believe that he is processing the toxins quicker. I am waiting for a test to come back now.Somebody gave me this info from Amy Yasko, and her viral

protocol. They told me that when doing antivirals and the urine is extremely yellow, then you are killing viruses. Immediately following the yellow urine, a lot of times, the yellow urine goes clear. These are metals. The woman who told me this did an unchallenged urine test to verify this during the clear urine cycle. Her daughter was off the charts in many things, and the metals were being eliminated more than when she did a challenged urine test!There is still much data that needs to be collected to verify this one. I did note that in both of my kids, when the healing regression would let up, the urine went yellow then clear. I was able to at least verify this part of it in our case. Watch for it, and let us know.> > > > > >> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > >

> and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar > > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

We have been doing 3/11 day TD DMSA from Lee Silsby with the TD

Glutathione. After antivirals we went to a 3/4 day protocol. We

are about to add ALA after we get our next tests back.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do

the

> two

> > day, high dose

> > > Vitamin

> > > > A

> > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference.

The

> day

> > after we are done

> > > with

> > > > the

> Virastop.

> > Any suggestion on

> > > dosing

> > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm

going

> to

> > follow

> > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if

they

> each

> > performed similiar

> > > functions,

> > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction

with

> one

> > > > them

> Thoughts?

> > > this

> possibly

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

Yhis is the best and most informative website I have been on-well except for Lenny's. You people are so willing to take the time to share your knowledge and experience. and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray my daughter will let me keep my grandson(he's here with me 3 days already ) and i can push forward with SCD , then testing, anti-virals and again chealtion at some point. Maurine PS didn't mean website-I meant cottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: First off, we have been chelating for 10 months, and we have been seeing mercury coming out for the last few. Since it is one of the least soluble metals, its bonding properties are very poor and it is unfortunately one of the last metals to come out. If you have not

seen mercury when you were chelating and you know it is there, it is very possible that you have not gotten to it yet. There may be too much in the way still.Chelating is much like pushing a boulder up a hill. If you stop, the boulder starts to roll backwards. I asked a doctor about this, and they said that there is really no reason to stop while doing antivirals. We did, and made that decision during the healing regression because our son was so miserable, and we did not want him to feel worse. We ended up skipping one cycle on a 3/11 TD DMSA protocol.As far as antivirals, I think that my son chelates better after we did them. I have no tests to confirm this, but he tolerates chelation much better, leading me to believe that he is processing the toxins quicker. I am waiting for a test to come back now.Somebody gave me this info from Amy Yasko, and her viral

protocol. They told me that when doing antivirals and the urine is extremely yellow, then you are killing viruses. Immediately following the yellow urine, a lot of times, the yellow urine goes clear. These are metals. The woman who told me this did an unchallenged urine test to verify this during the clear urine cycle. Her daughter was off the charts in many things, and the metals were being eliminated more than when she did a challenged urine test!There is still much data that needs to be collected to verify this one. I did note that in both of my kids, when the healing regression would let up, the urine went yellow then clear. I was able to at least verify this part of it in our case. Watch for it, and let us know.> > > > > >> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > >

> and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar > > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

We have been doing 3/11 day TD DMSA from Lee Silsby with the TD

Glutathione. After antivirals we went to a 3/4 day protocol. We

are about to add ALA after we get our next tests back.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do

the

> two

> > day, high dose

> > > Vitamin

> > > > A

> > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference.

The

> day

> > after we are done

> > > with

> > > > the

> Virastop.

> > Any suggestion on

> > > dosing

> > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm

going

> to

> > follow

> > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if

they

> each

> > performed similiar

> > > functions,

> > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction

with

> one

> > > > them

> Thoughts?

> > > this

> possibly

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

Guest guest

just thought I would ad that I used to use Silsby for TD MB12 and TD glutathione and I have discovered that Coastal in Savannah is MUCH cheaper. opps addscottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: We have been doing 3/11 day TD DMSA from Lee Silsby with the TD Glutathione. After antivirals we went to a 3/4 day protocol. We are about to add ALA after we get our next tests back.> > > > > >> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A

> > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar

> > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

just thought I would ad that I used to use Silsby for TD MB12 and TD glutathione and I have discovered that Coastal in Savannah is MUCH cheaper. opps addscottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: We have been doing 3/11 day TD DMSA from Lee Silsby with the TD Glutathione. After antivirals we went to a 3/4 day protocol. We are about to add ALA after we get our next tests back.> > > > > >> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A

> > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar

> > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

thanks . I find your comments very interesting. Our DAN doctor the past three years wasn't much of a DAN doctor and she doesn't help autistic kids anyone-she just doesn't hve the time--so while I look around for someone else in the area I am going to need to throw out the information to them. The reason being that I take care of my grandson and am retired on a fixed income and cannot afford to go out of town. Our original doctor years ago was Amy Holmes before she left her practice. So my question is:: this past DAN doctor only recommended diflucan after we were done chelating as my grandson's behavior was really pretty bad while he was on oral DMSA-and when it got horrible-she put him on diflucan and it improved. Can ytou use diflucan while you are chelating or not??? would I get into the anti-viral at the same time???? Seems like a lot--maaybe it would be better to get the SCD going(as he only does GF/CF now and still

gets lots of sugars in his diet--get him tested for gut issues and an IGG and then do the other??? Wow, I think I'm gonna go back to smoking after this Thanks MaurineStan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,Not , but my instinct would be to go back on oral DMSA (with a good antifungal since it can kickup yeast) since you were seeing metals dumping with it. There are some real questions about how much mercury comes out with transdermal methods. Some speculations are it is only working on the metals stuck in the sub-q fat. Additionally, mercury is a pesky think and it often comes out last. You may need to keep going. We have not proven that Valtrex gets out Mercury, but I have a strong suspicion it helps because my son was metals toxic (very low hair

excretion levels... .03 ug/g) and we NEVER chelated him and he recovered. Several parents have reported better metals dumps with Valtrex onboard compared to without. This is very interesting. I presented to the DAN! Think Tank this past conference about several families who did ORAL DMSA challenges without and then with Valtrex added and with the Valtrex more metals come out. We also know that Valtrex modulates adenosine, which can help methylation and a good set of our kids... methylation is really what gets metals out of our kids brains. Valtrex also crosses the blood brain barrier and acyclovir does not. Until we prove exactly what is going on (and we will), I wouldn't use Valtex as a metals detox agent by itself... but I might use it with oral DMSA if that my child had the same results yours did.Either way, I would get back on what works... and if you want to add Valtrex too.. that

might be another good idea.- Stan> > > > > >> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > > > and timing of the

Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar > > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

thanks . I find your comments very interesting. Our DAN doctor the past three years wasn't much of a DAN doctor and she doesn't help autistic kids anyone-she just doesn't hve the time--so while I look around for someone else in the area I am going to need to throw out the information to them. The reason being that I take care of my grandson and am retired on a fixed income and cannot afford to go out of town. Our original doctor years ago was Amy Holmes before she left her practice. So my question is:: this past DAN doctor only recommended diflucan after we were done chelating as my grandson's behavior was really pretty bad while he was on oral DMSA-and when it got horrible-she put him on diflucan and it improved. Can ytou use diflucan while you are chelating or not??? would I get into the anti-viral at the same time???? Seems like a lot--maaybe it would be better to get the SCD going(as he only does GF/CF now and still

gets lots of sugars in his diet--get him tested for gut issues and an IGG and then do the other??? Wow, I think I'm gonna go back to smoking after this Thanks MaurineStan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,Not , but my instinct would be to go back on oral DMSA (with a good antifungal since it can kickup yeast) since you were seeing metals dumping with it. There are some real questions about how much mercury comes out with transdermal methods. Some speculations are it is only working on the metals stuck in the sub-q fat. Additionally, mercury is a pesky think and it often comes out last. You may need to keep going. We have not proven that Valtrex gets out Mercury, but I have a strong suspicion it helps because my son was metals toxic (very low hair

excretion levels... .03 ug/g) and we NEVER chelated him and he recovered. Several parents have reported better metals dumps with Valtrex onboard compared to without. This is very interesting. I presented to the DAN! Think Tank this past conference about several families who did ORAL DMSA challenges without and then with Valtrex added and with the Valtrex more metals come out. We also know that Valtrex modulates adenosine, which can help methylation and a good set of our kids... methylation is really what gets metals out of our kids brains. Valtrex also crosses the blood brain barrier and acyclovir does not. Until we prove exactly what is going on (and we will), I wouldn't use Valtex as a metals detox agent by itself... but I might use it with oral DMSA if that my child had the same results yours did.Either way, I would get back on what works... and if you want to add Valtrex too.. that

might be another good idea.- Stan> > > > > >> > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > > > and timing of the

Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar > > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

one more thing-my will be 9 the end of Augusta-tell me it's not too late to continue on at his age???? He has made tremendous gain obver the past 5 years--very verbal--in a regular classroom (altho he is repeating first grade) with resource--still has lots of issues-echolalia, constant scripting, agressive behavior at times)too often) and of course, difficulty in social skills etc. It's that could have , should have, would have syndome MaurineMaurine Meleck <maurine_meleck@...> wrote: thanks . I find your comments very interesting. Our DAN doctor the past three years wasn't much of a DAN doctor and she doesn't help autistic kids anyone-she just doesn't hve the time--so while I look around for someone else in the area I am going to need to throw out the information to

them. The reason being that I take care of my grandson and am retired on a fixed income and cannot afford to go out of town. Our original doctor years ago was Amy Holmes before she left her practice. So my question is:: this past DAN doctor only recommended diflucan after we were done chelating as my grandson's behavior was really pretty bad while he was on oral DMSA-and when it got horrible-she put him on diflucan and it improved. Can ytou use diflucan while you are chelating or not??? would I get into the anti-viral at the same time???? Seems like a lot--maaybe it would be better to get the SCD going(as he only does GF/CF now and still gets lots of sugars in his diet--get him tested for gut issues and an IGG and then do the other??? Wow, I think I'm gonna go back to smoking after this Thanks MaurineStan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,Not , but my instinct would be to go back on oral DMSA (with a good antifungal since it can kickup yeast) since you were seeing metals dumping with it. There are some real questions about how much mercury comes out with transdermal methods. Some speculations are it is only working on the metals stuck in the sub-q fat. Additionally, mercury is a pesky think and it often comes out last. You may need to keep going. We have not proven that Valtrex gets out Mercury, but I have a strong suspicion it helps because my son was metals toxic (very low hair excretion levels... .03 ug/g) and we NEVER chelated him and he recovered. Several parents have reported better metals dumps with Valtrex onboard compared to without. This is very interesting. I presented to the DAN! Think Tank this past conference about several

families who did ORAL DMSA challenges without and then with Valtrex added and with the Valtrex more metals come out. We also know that Valtrex modulates adenosine, which can help methylation and a good set of our kids... methylation is really what gets metals out of our kids brains. Valtrex also crosses the blood brain barrier and acyclovir does not. Until we prove exactly what is going on (and we will), I wouldn't use Valtex as a metals detox agent by itself... but I might use it with oral DMSA if that my child had the same results yours did.Either way, I would get back on what works... and if you want to add Valtrex too.. that might be another good idea.- Stan> > > > > >> >

> > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar

> > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

one more thing-my will be 9 the end of Augusta-tell me it's not too late to continue on at his age???? He has made tremendous gain obver the past 5 years--very verbal--in a regular classroom (altho he is repeating first grade) with resource--still has lots of issues-echolalia, constant scripting, agressive behavior at times)too often) and of course, difficulty in social skills etc. It's that could have , should have, would have syndome MaurineMaurine Meleck <maurine_meleck@...> wrote: thanks . I find your comments very interesting. Our DAN doctor the past three years wasn't much of a DAN doctor and she doesn't help autistic kids anyone-she just doesn't hve the time--so while I look around for someone else in the area I am going to need to throw out the information to

them. The reason being that I take care of my grandson and am retired on a fixed income and cannot afford to go out of town. Our original doctor years ago was Amy Holmes before she left her practice. So my question is:: this past DAN doctor only recommended diflucan after we were done chelating as my grandson's behavior was really pretty bad while he was on oral DMSA-and when it got horrible-she put him on diflucan and it improved. Can ytou use diflucan while you are chelating or not??? would I get into the anti-viral at the same time???? Seems like a lot--maaybe it would be better to get the SCD going(as he only does GF/CF now and still gets lots of sugars in his diet--get him tested for gut issues and an IGG and then do the other??? Wow, I think I'm gonna go back to smoking after this Thanks MaurineStan Kurtz <kurtzstan@...> wrote: Hi Maurine,Not , but my instinct would be to go back on oral DMSA (with a good antifungal since it can kickup yeast) since you were seeing metals dumping with it. There are some real questions about how much mercury comes out with transdermal methods. Some speculations are it is only working on the metals stuck in the sub-q fat. Additionally, mercury is a pesky think and it often comes out last. You may need to keep going. We have not proven that Valtrex gets out Mercury, but I have a strong suspicion it helps because my son was metals toxic (very low hair excretion levels... .03 ug/g) and we NEVER chelated him and he recovered. Several parents have reported better metals dumps with Valtrex onboard compared to without. This is very interesting. I presented to the DAN! Think Tank this past conference about several

families who did ORAL DMSA challenges without and then with Valtrex added and with the Valtrex more metals come out. We also know that Valtrex modulates adenosine, which can help methylation and a good set of our kids... methylation is really what gets metals out of our kids brains. Valtrex also crosses the blood brain barrier and acyclovir does not. Until we prove exactly what is going on (and we will), I wouldn't use Valtex as a metals detox agent by itself... but I might use it with oral DMSA if that my child had the same results yours did.Either way, I would get back on what works... and if you want to add Valtrex too.. that might be another good idea.- Stan> > > > > >> >

> > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > two > > day, high dose > > > Vitamin > > > > A > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > day > > after we are done > > > with > > > > the > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the > Virastop. > > Any suggestion on > > > dosing > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > to > > follow > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > each > > performed similiar

> > > functions, > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > one > > another. Should we start > > > > them > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > Thoughts? > > We are going to trial > > > this > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > possibly > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

You answered your own question when you said he still has gains. I

asked a few doctors about this one as well. Most answer that the

younger the child is, usually the better they respond, but one

doctor in particular told me that his oldest patient is 52 and

reponding.

COrrect me if I am wrong, Stan, but Stan used Valtrex on himself and

noticed changes, and he is no sping chicken! Haha (sorry Stan,

could not resist). No, but anyway, 9 is not that old. He may not

respond as well as a 3 year old, but I do not see why he could not

recover over time. Every kid has there own story and their own

combination of things that make them better. It is up to the

parents to find out what they are.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do

the

> > two

> > > day, high dose

> > > > Vitamin

> > > > > A

> > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference.

The

> > day

> > > after we are done

> > > > with

> > > > > the

> > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the

> > Virastop.

> > > Any suggestion on

> > > > dosing

> > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm

going

> > to

> > > follow

> > > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if

they

> > each

> > > performed similiar

> > > > functions,

> > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction

with

> > one

> > > another. Should we start

> > > > > them

> > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way.

> > Thoughts?

> > > We are going to trial

> > > > this

> > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then

> > possibly

> > > move over to Valtrex.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

You answered your own question when you said he still has gains. I

asked a few doctors about this one as well. Most answer that the

younger the child is, usually the better they respond, but one

doctor in particular told me that his oldest patient is 52 and

reponding.

COrrect me if I am wrong, Stan, but Stan used Valtrex on himself and

noticed changes, and he is no sping chicken! Haha (sorry Stan,

could not resist). No, but anyway, 9 is not that old. He may not

respond as well as a 3 year old, but I do not see why he could not

recover over time. Every kid has there own story and their own

combination of things that make them better. It is up to the

parents to find out what they are.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do

the

> > two

> > > day, high dose

> > > > Vitamin

> > > > > A

> > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference.

The

> > day

> > > after we are done

> > > > with

> > > > > the

> > Virastop.

> > > Any suggestion on

> > > > dosing

> > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm

going

> > to

> > > follow

> > > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if

they

> > each

> > > performed similiar

> > > > functions,

> > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction

with

> > one

> > > > > them

> > Thoughts?

> > > > this

> > possibly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

I wouldn't start smoking, I would start trying MB12 Nasal Spray, great for

anxiety.

If you saw gains on Diflucan, I would get on that ASAP before you do anything

else. The

potocol you mentioned that your DAN! had your grandchild on is a bit scary to

me. It's

pretty common for a doc to but an antifungal onboard when doing oral DMSA, but

maybe

there was a reason that he/she didn't.

Nothing wrong with putting antivirals in the mix as well... but I would get back

on Diflucan

asap.

- Stan

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the

> > two

> > > day, high dose

> > > > Vitamin

> > > > > A

> > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The

> > day

> > > after we are done

> > > > with

> > > > > the

> > Virastop.

> > > Any suggestion on

> > > > dosing

> > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going

> > to

> > > follow

> > > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they

> > each

> > > performed similiar

> > > > functions,

> > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with

> > one

> > > > > them

> > Thoughts?

> > > > this

> > possibly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

I wouldn't start smoking, I would start trying MB12 Nasal Spray, great for

anxiety.

If you saw gains on Diflucan, I would get on that ASAP before you do anything

else. The

potocol you mentioned that your DAN! had your grandchild on is a bit scary to

me. It's

pretty common for a doc to but an antifungal onboard when doing oral DMSA, but

maybe

there was a reason that he/she didn't.

Nothing wrong with putting antivirals in the mix as well... but I would get back

on Diflucan

asap.

- Stan

> > > > > > >

> > two

> > > day, high dose

> > > > Vitamin

> > > > > A

> > day

> > > after we are done

> > > > with

> > > > > the

> > Virastop.

> > > Any suggestion on

> > > > dosing

> > to

> > > follow

> > > > Shoemaker's

> > each

> > > performed similiar

> > > > functions,

> > one

> > > > > them

> > Thoughts?

> > > > this

> > possibly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

or grandparent--who will never get to the golden years.scottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: You answered your own question when you said he still has gains. I asked a few doctors about this one as well. Most answer that the younger the child is, usually the better they respond, but one doctor in particular told me that his oldest patient is 52 and reponding.COrrect me if I am wrong, Stan, but Stan used Valtrex on himself and noticed changes, and he is no sping chicken! Haha (sorry Stan, could not resist). No, but anyway, 9 is not that old. He may not respond as well as a 3 year old, but I do not see why he could not recover over time. Every kid has there own story and their own combination of things that make them better. It is up to the

parents to find out what they are.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > > two > > > day, high dose > > > > Vitamin > > > > > A > > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > > day > > > after we are done > > > > with > > > > > the > > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and

then the > > Virastop. > > > Any suggestion on > > > > dosing > > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > > to > > > follow > > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > > each > > > performed similiar > > > > functions, > > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > > one > > > another. Should we start > > > > > them > > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > > Thoughts? > > > We are going to trial > >

> > this > > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > > possibly > > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

or grandparent--who will never get to the golden years.scottshoe11 <shoemaker@...> wrote: You answered your own question when you said he still has gains. I asked a few doctors about this one as well. Most answer that the younger the child is, usually the better they respond, but one doctor in particular told me that his oldest patient is 52 and reponding.COrrect me if I am wrong, Stan, but Stan used Valtrex on himself and noticed changes, and he is no sping chicken! Haha (sorry Stan, could not resist). No, but anyway, 9 is not that old. He may not respond as well as a 3 year old, but I do not see why he could not recover over time. Every kid has there own story and their own combination of things that make them better. It is up to the

parents to find out what they are.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do the > > two > > > day, high dose > > > > Vitamin > > > > > A > > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference. The > > day > > > after we are done > > > > with > > > > > the > > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and

then the > > Virastop. > > > Any suggestion on > > > > dosing > > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm going > > to > > > follow > > > > Shoemaker's > > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if they > > each > > > performed similiar > > > > functions, > > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction with > > one > > > another. Should we start > > > > > them > > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way. > > Thoughts? > > > We are going to trial > >

> > this > > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then > > possibly > > > move over to Valtrex.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

There are several cases of teenage recovery from herpes virus that caused

autism. It

seems that the odds of recovery go down a bit once children are older than 6,

but there

are literally documented recoveries of teenagers and older, so I wouldn't give

up hope at

all.

- Stan

> > > > > > >

> > two

> > > day, high dose

> > > > Vitamin

> > > > > A

> > day

> > > after we are done

> > > > with

> > > > > the

> > Virastop.

> > > Any suggestion on

> > > > dosing

> > to

> > > follow

> > > > Shoemaker's

> > each

> > > performed similiar

> > > > functions,

> > one

> > > > > them

> > Thoughts?

> > > > this

> > possibly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

There are several cases of teenage recovery from herpes virus that caused

autism. It

seems that the odds of recovery go down a bit once children are older than 6,

but there

are literally documented recoveries of teenagers and older, so I wouldn't give

up hope at

all.

- Stan

> > > > > > >

> > two

> > > day, high dose

> > > > Vitamin

> > > > > A

> > day

> > > after we are done

> > > > with

> > > > > the

> > Virastop.

> > > Any suggestion on

> > > > dosing

> > to

> > > follow

> > > > Shoemaker's

> > each

> > > performed similiar

> > > > functions,

> > one

> > > > > them

> > Thoughts?

> > > > this

> > possibly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi ,

Actually, I tried Valtrex in high doses and didn't feel a thing, which supports

the healing-

regression is caused by something inside our kids that very possibly needs to

happen in

order for them to heal. The healing regression symptoms are NOT typical side

effects in

the Valtrex PDR, and the chances of an improvement more than double if you see

the

regression compared to if you don't (especially with the rash which is not

listed in the PDR

or an occurance in the adult STD community... I checked).

That said, I was a very strong responder to MB12. I think that's what you were

probably

thinking about.

Still, I would agree that OLE could help adults with chronic fatigue or viral

issues (we see

some reports of Valtrex helping people with Chronic Fatigue... MANY REPORTS of

people

with Chronic Fatigue doing better with MB12). As is saying, I don't think

age would

have anything to do with it. In time we'll know more about this symptom of

feeling tired.

Is it part of healing? Or part of a negative response?

In time, the folks trying OLE right now might have the answers for us. For

example, if you

feel tired for a couple of weeks and then pop out of it and feel better than

before, then it

might mean you went through a healing-regression. If it keeps going and

going...

maybe... maybe it was a negative response to it.

Not all therapies will work on all people either. OLE, VS, Valtrex, MB12 all

included.

The exciting thing is we are learning and sharing as we go. With people trying

it and

reporting in, we'll have more answers shortly.

- Stan

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do

> the

> > > two

> > > > day, high dose

> > > > > Vitamin

> > > > > > A

> > > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference.

> The

> > > day

> > > > after we are done

> > > > > with

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the

> > > Virastop.

> > > > Any suggestion on

> > > > > dosing

> > > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm

> going

> > > to

> > > > follow

> > > > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if

> they

> > > each

> > > > performed similiar

> > > > > functions,

> > > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction

> with

> > > one

> > > > another. Should we start

> > > > > > them

> > > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way.

> > > Thoughts?

> > > > We are going to trial

> > > > > this

> > > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then

> > > possibly

> > > > move over to Valtrex.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi ,

Actually, I tried Valtrex in high doses and didn't feel a thing, which supports

the healing-

regression is caused by something inside our kids that very possibly needs to

happen in

order for them to heal. The healing regression symptoms are NOT typical side

effects in

the Valtrex PDR, and the chances of an improvement more than double if you see

the

regression compared to if you don't (especially with the rash which is not

listed in the PDR

or an occurance in the adult STD community... I checked).

That said, I was a very strong responder to MB12. I think that's what you were

probably

thinking about.

Still, I would agree that OLE could help adults with chronic fatigue or viral

issues (we see

some reports of Valtrex helping people with Chronic Fatigue... MANY REPORTS of

people

with Chronic Fatigue doing better with MB12). As is saying, I don't think

age would

have anything to do with it. In time we'll know more about this symptom of

feeling tired.

Is it part of healing? Or part of a negative response?

In time, the folks trying OLE right now might have the answers for us. For

example, if you

feel tired for a couple of weeks and then pop out of it and feel better than

before, then it

might mean you went through a healing-regression. If it keeps going and

going...

maybe... maybe it was a negative response to it.

Not all therapies will work on all people either. OLE, VS, Valtrex, MB12 all

included.

The exciting thing is we are learning and sharing as we go. With people trying

it and

reporting in, we'll have more answers shortly.

- Stan

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > We just started LDN and in two weeks are going to do

> the

> > > two

> > > > day, high dose

> > > > > Vitamin

> > > > > > A

> > > > > > > protocol for Measles mentioned in the DAN conference.

> The

> > > day

> > > > after we are done

> > > > > with

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > Vitamin A we are going to add in OLE and then the

> > > Virastop.

> > > > Any suggestion on

> > > > > dosing

> > > > > > > and timing of the Virastop would be appreciated (I'm

> going

> > > to

> > > > follow

> > > > > Shoemaker's

> > > > > > > protocol for the OLE dosing). I was not certain if

> they

> > > each

> > > > performed similiar

> > > > > functions,

> > > > > > > but i keep reading that folks do them in conjuction

> with

> > > one

> > > > another. Should we start

> > > > > > them

> > > > > > > together, would they be more synergestic that way.

> > > Thoughts?

> > > > We are going to trial

> > > > > this

> > > > > > > for about a month or two, look at results and then

> > > possibly

> > > > move over to Valtrex.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

Thanks - so it was the vaccines after all. That's what I was

wondering. So hopefully once they are gone after the treatment they

will stay away.

Gayatri

> >

> > , were both your kids vaccinated? If they were not, I was

> > wondering what gave them the viruses.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Gayatri

>

Guest guest

Thanks - so it was the vaccines after all. That's what I was

wondering. So hopefully once they are gone after the treatment they

will stay away.

Gayatri

> >

> > , were both your kids vaccinated? If they were not, I was

> > wondering what gave them the viruses.

> >

> > Thanks

> > Gayatri

>

Guest guest

Ah, now I understand your question. How long do you need to be on the therapy.

My son was on antiviral therapy (Valtrex) for 9 months and then I took him off.

He's been

off over a year and has not regressed. He's had several colds like a typical

child, but not

any regressive symptoms... only progression and neurotypical looking

functioning.

So... no, although I would have treated him for as long as was needed, I don't

believe this

has to be a life long treatment. Hopefully, once the body is rid of the

majority of the

toxins and/or viruses... he/she will hopefully be able to fend for his/her self.

- Stan

-- In mb12 valtrex , " Gayatri Rampal " <gayatri_rampal@...> wrote:

>

> Thanks - so it was the vaccines after all. That's what I was

> wondering. So hopefully once they are gone after the treatment they

> will stay away.

>

> Gayatri

>

>

> > >

> > > , were both your kids vaccinated? If they were not, I was

> > > wondering what gave them the viruses.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Gayatri

> >

>

Guest guest

Ah, now I understand your question. How long do you need to be on the therapy.

My son was on antiviral therapy (Valtrex) for 9 months and then I took him off.

He's been

off over a year and has not regressed. He's had several colds like a typical

child, but not

any regressive symptoms... only progression and neurotypical looking

functioning.

So... no, although I would have treated him for as long as was needed, I don't

believe this

has to be a life long treatment. Hopefully, once the body is rid of the

majority of the

toxins and/or viruses... he/she will hopefully be able to fend for his/her self.

- Stan

-- In mb12 valtrex , " Gayatri Rampal " <gayatri_rampal@...> wrote:

>

> Thanks - so it was the vaccines after all. That's what I was

> wondering. So hopefully once they are gone after the treatment they

> will stay away.

>

> Gayatri

>

>

> > >

> > > , were both your kids vaccinated? If they were not, I was

> > > wondering what gave them the viruses.

> > >

> > > Thanks

> > > Gayatri

> >

>