RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Intro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome! Where in Virginia are you practicing? Hanna Klaus, M.D.Natural Family Planning Center of Washington, D.C. and Teen STAR Program4400 East West Highway # 911Bethesda, MD 20814-4510301-897-9323 (301-675-5719 cell)hannaklaus@...http://www.teenstarprogram.org From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of BylundSent: Friday, June 29, 2012 9:13 PM Subject: Intro Hello all - I'm a Catholic US Navy Flight Doc practicing in Virginia now. I'm somewhat new to the NFP practice in the past couple years, and want to expand my knowledge in the area. Thanks in advance for all the info!

Guest guest

Welcome, Navy Doc. bob From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of BylundSent: Friday, June 29, 2012 9:13 PM Subject: Intro Hello all - I'm a Catholic US Navy Flight Doc practicing in Virginia now. I'm somewhat new to the NFP practice in the past couple years, and want to expand my knowledge in the area. Thanks in advance for all the info!

Guest guest

Welcome! We're having a Billings Method Physicians Seminar in Oklahoma City over the weekend ofJuly 20 - 22. See attached agenda. Sue EkBOMA-USAwww.boma-usa.orgwww.thebillingsovulationmethod.org From: billy.bylund@...Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:13:17 -0400Subject: Intro

Hello all - I'm a Catholic US Navy Flight Doc practicing in Virginia now. I'm somewhat new to the NFP practice in the past couple years, and want to expand my knowledge in the area. Thanks in advance for all the info!