RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Doctor on Long Island

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dorothy,

I dont' know a single group that doesn't have this issue. It just seems to be a quirk of email groups. We have tried in the past to get the members to be aware of changing the subject line as we are aware it can be frustrating. Try to remember, that people are concentrating on the reply to the body of the email, not necessarily the subject line.

I am sorry that this is causing you frustration and I'm sure the members will try to remember in future.

anne

(moderator)

Re: Doctor on Long Island

Since I originally posted asking about recommendations on doctors on Long Island, I've seen quite a number of posts with this subject. Unfortunately, none of them have anything to do with a doctor on Long Island.

I'm still interested in hearing recommendations. And I'd appreciate it if the rest of the posts would please change the subject.

Yes, maybe I'm being b*tchy this morning............and I apologize, but I had a crappy night and I'm about at my wits end trying to sort out all the health problems I've been experiencing.

Thanks for your understanding.

Guest guest

We understand,, its ok,,, Dorothy <dorv@...> wrote: Since I originally posted asking about recommendations on doctors on Long Island, I've seen quite a number of posts with this subject. Unfortunately, none of them have anything to do with a doctor on Long Island. I'm still interested in hearing recommendations. And I'd appreciate it if the rest of the posts would please change

the subject. Yes, maybe I'm being b*tchy this morning............and I apologize, but I had a crappy night and I'm about at my wits end trying to sort out all the health problems I've been experiencing. Thanks for your understanding.Jackie

Guest guest

>

> Wow , now that is scarey . I hope the boy is going to get well ?

> ----- Original Message -----

>

I haven't heard anything about him lately but he's holding down a job

and married, so it sounds like he's functioning well enough. I'll

have to ask after him next time I get the chance.

God bless

Ginny

Guest guest

I went to a good one in West Islip named Noel D'Silva, he works out of

Long Island GI in West Islip, their number is 631 669-1171. He's very

thorough and I was comfortable with him treating me.

Rob

Guest guest

Thanks Rob for the name and number,, I hope that will help..Rob <leftturn49@...> wrote: I went to a good one in West Islip named Noel D'Silva, he works out of Long Island GI in West Islip, their number is 631 669-1171. He's very thorough and I was comfortable with him treating me.RobJackie