RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

New pics

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sure! i love dh's face! viola and i are smiling and he has a funny OH face going LOL. kassia Special Needs Scouting From: Pink <pinkpussycat@...>Subject: Re: new pics Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 4:49 PMLove the pic of all 3 of you on the slide, Kassia! Can I use this

one for the home page?>> posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat. > > kassia> > > > Special Needs Scouting>------------------------------------

Guest guest

It's a really cute shot!On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Pink <pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

Love the pic of all 3 of you on the slide, Kassia!  Can I use this one for the home page?

>

> posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat.

>

> kassia

>

>  

>  

> Special Needs Scouting

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

It's a really cute shot!On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Pink <pinkpussycat@...> wrote:

Love the pic of all 3 of you on the slide, Kassia!  Can I use this one for the home page?

>

> posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat.

>

> kassia

>

>  

>  

> Special Needs Scouting

>

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Great pics Kassia!I LOVE those water parks, they are so much FUN. Did your DD like it? JenFrom: Kassia <ldy_solana@...>Subject: new pics Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 4:41 PM

posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat. kassia Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

Great pics Kassia!I LOVE those water parks, they are so much FUN. Did your DD like it? JenFrom: Kassia <ldy_solana@...>Subject: new pics Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 4:41 PM

posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat. kassia Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing Kassia.  You guys look so happy!  Great pics!DarcyOn Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Kassia <ldy_solana@...> wrote:

posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat. kassia 

Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing Kassia.  You guys look so happy!  Great pics!DarcyOn Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Kassia <ldy_solana@...> wrote:

posted some pics from the water park yesterday. its just some shots they got of us on their cameras, they are in the group pics or you can click on new photos and see our little water rat. kassia 

Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

it was great fun and from the exercise perspective isometric squeezes all day long while waiting in line. a little tip when you go on the one person tube rides use your tube handles to pull and squeeze for shoulder/chest muscles. i am sure ppl were wondering what the hell i was doing at some points b/c i would to barre pelvic tucks and ab squeezes but hey what are you doing staring at those parts of my body anyway? LOL. kassia Special Needs Scouting

Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

it was great fun and from the exercise perspective isometric squeezes all day long while waiting in line. a little tip when you go on the one person tube rides use your tube handles to pull and squeeze for shoulder/chest muscles. i am sure ppl were wondering what the hell i was doing at some points b/c i would to barre pelvic tucks and ab squeezes but hey what are you doing staring at those parts of my body anyway? LOL. kassia Special Needs Scouting

Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

LOL!! You are so funny (and smart to get in more fitness in these ways) Kassia!

Re: new pics

it was great fun and from the exercise perspective isometric squeezes all day long while waiting in line. a little tip when you go on the one person tube rides use your tube handles to pull and squeeze for shoulder/chest muscles. i am sure ppl were wondering what the hell i was doing at some points b/c i would to barre pelvic tucks and ab squeezes but hey what are you doing staring at those parts of my body anyway? LOL. kassia

Special Needs Scouting

Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

LOL!! You are so funny (and smart to get in more fitness in these ways) Kassia!

Re: new pics

it was great fun and from the exercise perspective isometric squeezes all day long while waiting in line. a little tip when you go on the one person tube rides use your tube handles to pull and squeeze for shoulder/chest muscles. i am sure ppl were wondering what the hell i was doing at some points b/c i would to barre pelvic tucks and ab squeezes but hey what are you doing staring at those parts of my body anyway? LOL. kassia

Special Needs Scouting

Special Needs Scouting

Guest guest

Kassia wrote:

> posted some pics from the water park yesterday.

love the one with you, your dh and dd going down the slide together!

:*c.

Guest guest

Kassia wrote:

> posted some pics from the water park yesterday.

love the one with you, your dh and dd going down the slide together!

:*c.

Guest guest

Hello again :)

Just letting everyone know there is new post op pics of Jess in the album titled

" Jessie girl "

Cheers! x

Guest guest

Hi there!

I just want to say I am so pleased Jessies operation went well. I have looked

at the photos and she is absolutely beautiful! Looks like a right cheeky little

girl! lol. I am still pestering my brother to hurry up and put Lacey's photos

on here but like most men he is slow at doing anything! lol. x

>

> Hello again :)

> Just letting everyone know there is new post op pics of Jess in the album

titled " Jessie girl "